Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 390

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iQuartZ

  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    iQuartZ available in a few hours ...
    Finally, I am pleased to learn the availability of the theme in the evening

    Check check check guys
    Yes my friends

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to S1lex For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (05-05-2013)

  3. #142
    Livin the iPhone Life IrobertI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    5,148
    Thanked 1,511 Times in 686 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    iQuartZ available in a few hours ...
    Finally, I am pleased to learn the availability of the theme in the evening

    Check check check guys
    Good News 😉👍😉

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (05-05-2013)

  5. #143
    Make noise on twitter my friends, it would be nice

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    DA_GHOST (05-05-2013)

  7. #144
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mmcneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    1,053
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 479 Posts

    Nice! Will you be including psd's ?
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

  8. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcneil View Post
    Nice! Will you be including psd's ?
    Psd's and the loaders are not included in the debian.
    I'll put on my repository. Too large deb i think
    I do not know, I'll see it !

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    DA_GHOST (05-05-2013)

  10. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    iQuartZ available in a few hours ...
    Finally, I am pleased to learn the availability of the theme in the evening

    Check check check guys
    Finally lol i seen lots posted last night by mmi but no iquartz...their being lazy haha

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (05-05-2013)

  12. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Finally lol i seen lots posted last night by mmi but no iquartz...their being lazy haha
    I would't go that far

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  13. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    iQuartZ available in a few hours ...
    Finally, I am pleased to learn the availability of the theme in the evening

    Check check check guys
    good to hear

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (05-05-2013)

  15. #149

  16. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    then why would they tell you a few hours..?

  17. #151
    I give up, I'll check back in a month...

  18. #152
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xelleron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany, Hannover
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 346 Times in 87 Posts

    Over a month after publishing here...

    I'll check perhaps in a month too...
    Can't understand why there was no beta testing.

  19. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by xelleron View Post
    Over a month after publishing here...

    I'll check perhaps in a month too...
    Can't understand why there was no beta testing.
    Because I don't know how to offer beta versions and secure my themes ...

    Quote Originally Posted by tat2me2 View Post
    I give up, I'll check back in a month...
    Sorry but I don't work at modmyi ... I am very disappointed too. :/
    Last edited by ChrisGraphiX; 05-05-2013 at 12:57 PM.

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  20. #154
    Relax guys! Chris is just an ordinary person with his own life. He worked hard on this theme, he listened to us when we asked him to post it before it was finished and now it's out of his hands. I've been wanting this theme just as bad as the rest of you, but cut him some slack. It's not like one theme is gonna make this guy rich. He's doing the best he can.

    Thanks for the hard work and updates Chris.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to scotty3x3 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (05-05-2013)

  22. #155

  23. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty3x3 View Post
    Relax guys! Chris is just an ordinary person with his own life. He worked hard on this theme, he listened to us when we asked him to post it before it was finished and now it's out of his hands. I've been wanting this theme just as bad as the rest of you, but cut him some slack. It's not like one theme is gonna make this guy rich. He's doing the best he can.

    Thanks for the hard work and updates Chris.
    Thanks a lot

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  24. #157
    I'm not upset Chris, I know you've worked hard on this theme. It'll release when it releases.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to tat2me2 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (05-05-2013)

  26. #158

  27. #159
    I guess good news is that by the time it's live it'll be about time to update it lol

  28. #160
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 05-06-2013 at 03:04 PM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (05-06-2013)

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •