Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 390

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iQuartZ

  1. #181
    Yes me too :/
    I sent an update to mmi tomorrow to fix that.

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    chanxin (05-07-2013), scotty3x3 (05-06-2013)

  3. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    Yes me too :/
    I sent an update to mmi tomorrow to fix that.
    OK I will disable this theme at this moment until it is fixed.
    Sorry I am very critical to tweaks and themes especially when I paid for them, and when I am going to write some reviews about them.

  4. #183
    What does the word "ste prudence" means and how can I change that?[/IMG]

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    scotty3x3 (05-06-2013)

  6. #184
    quick question, how did you make the icons display only 4 in folders so that they fit?

    On another note I wonder if there is a way to smoothen the SB so there's no lag and less battery drain.
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 05-06-2013 at 09:20 PM.

  7. #185

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (05-06-2013)

  9. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    quick question, how did you make the icons display only 4 in folders so that they fit?

    On another note I wonder if there is a way to smoothen the SB so there's no lag and less battery drain.
    Used 2x2 Folder Icons on the screenshots.
    But i make IconFolder on next update..

    Problem was detected by users.
    Thanks to report. Update was sent to mmi to fix that.

    https://twitter.com/mmirepo/status/331562647742971904

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    chanxin (05-07-2013), IrobertI (05-06-2013)

  11. #187
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xelleron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany, Hannover
    Posts
    267
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 437 Times in 115 Posts

    So, I buyed the theme.
    Could it be, that there is no slider themed?
    For a 2,50$ theme that is a must I think.

    And now I think the clock on LS could be a little bit smaller.
    At the first moment I thought I have an iPhone 4 in my hand.

  12. #188
    I thought v1.1 fixed the Auxo issues, unfortunately it does not.. hmm..

  13. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by xelleron View Post
    So, I buyed the theme.
    Could it be, that there is no slider themed?
    For a 2,50$ theme that is a must I think.

    And now I think the clock on LS could be a little bit smaller.
    At the first moment I thought I have an iPhone 4 in my hand.
    I'm not sure if you've been reading this forum but it is incomplete. The theme is still WIP he only released what he has finished because people here were begging to try out the theme so I'm sure we'll be getting a series of updates and improvements... consider this a beta test

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    IrobertI (05-07-2013)

  15. #190
    Livin the iPhone Life IrobertI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks
    5,371
    Thanked 1,614 Times in 730 Posts

    A Update is on Cydia 😉

  16. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    A Update is on Cydia ��
    Nice information

  17. #192

  18. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by chanxin View Post
    I thought v1.1 fixed the Auxo issues, unfortunately it does not.. hmm..
    Update is for mistake by mmi! Not auxo
    They made error on package...
    Work now for auxo theme update.
    But you have purshase this theme just for auxo?

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  19. #194
    how do i change where it says Ste Gisele?-img_0389.png

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to kai312 For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (05-07-2013)

  21. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by kai312 View Post
    how do i change where it says Ste Gisele?-img_0389.png
    I keep getting this too.

  22. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    I keep getting this too.
    yea i looked everywhere last night but couldn't find where to change it.

  23. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    I keep getting this too.
    Ok i don't have think for other country.
    I'm at work, i post here tonight a file to disable that for others country

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    IrobertI (05-07-2013), kai312 (05-07-2013)

  25. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    I keep getting this too.
    Hi, I was wondering if you could advise me where I can change the language to English and locale for my weather as you seem to have been able to do in your screenshot?
    regards,

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to DragonEnchan For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (05-07-2013)

  27. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonEnchan View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if you could advise me where I can change the language to English and locale for my weather as you seem to have been able to do in your screenshot?
    regards,
    You can change language or weather location:
    IQuartZ-Grey-SB.theme File: Config.js
    iQuartZ-White-SB.theme File: Config.js

    Change FR to EN

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    IrobertI (05-07-2013)

  29. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    You can change language or weather location:
    IQuartZ-Grey-SB.theme File: Config.js
    iQuartZ-White-SB.theme File: Config.js

    Change FR to EN
    Thank you Sir, you have created a beautiful theme

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •