Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1920

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y

iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    I get your point. I come from the boss thread, where he showed his face once in a while, but even there, in one of his most famous themes, he didnt answer a lot of questions. He went to update the status of boss. But I also find unfair for you to say that fifty doesnt give any support to this theme, or that he sold you the theme and dissapeared, if you haven't even tried to contact him directly with your questions.
    Let me be a bit more clear - he disappeared from this thread. In all honesty, I shouldn't have to chase him down to have a QC issue looked at. And honestly I don't expect a resolution right away. Just a nod of "got it, will look into it" would satiate myself and most. There are problems with this theme and purchasers of this theme, or any theme for that matter; have every right to bring up their issues in the theme thread. I would think it more daunting on any themer to have each problem PMed directly to them as many will be redundant, but that is just me n

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stormcrow For This Useful Post:

azaleea (05-22-2013)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexse25 For This Useful Post:

lion19 (04-28-2013), Trimo (04-28-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexse25 View Post
    Looks fresh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alexse25 View Post
    thank you very much

iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Let me be a bit more clear - he disappeared from this thread. In all honesty, I shouldn't have to chase him down to have a QC issue looked at. And honestly I don't expect a resolution right away. Just a nod of "got it, will look into it" would satiate myself and most. There are problems with this theme and purchasers of this theme, or any theme for that matter; have every right to bring up their issues in the theme thread. I would think it more daunting on any themer to have each problem PMed directly to them as many will be redundant, but that is just me n
    Well, it seems that I won't change your mind, and you won't change mine, so let's agree to disagree. I'm not one to be arguing for a long time on a futile case

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mirilopr For This Useful Post:

stormcrow (04-29-2013)

azaleea can u give me detailed instructions on how to insert this icon badge im using ifile or ifunbox

anyone still making icons?

Instead of crying on here send him an email st [email protected]

When i had a problem with boss theme he replied to me within hours of me sending an email.

People make themes for fun, they take months to make, they also have their own lives and are not available to come running to your needs, show a little respect.

Some great looking set ups here guys!!!

Can anyone make these 2 icons? Thnx in advance..

And this dock theme
    http://i.imgur.com/6XPAQPJ.png

Dock is from Ultimo HD theme (paid in cydia)

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-29-2013), Arshin (04-29-2013), stormcrow (04-29-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    Well, it seems that I won't change your mind, and you won't change mine, so let's agree to disagree. I'm not one to be arguing for a long time on a futile case
    I am honestly not trying to change your mind. And this isn't a debate in my opinion. You paid your money just as I did and I completely respect your expectations upon purchase. I am merely stating my expectations when purchasing a product. I don't think them unreasonable. Nor do I think yours lax. To each their own, I say.

I shouldn't even respond to this drivel, but I feel compelled to ask you to read, not skim, but read and digest my other posts in here.

1) if this theme was created for fun, it would have been free. I argue that it was created to make money as everyone who has a 'legal' copy paid for it. Business etiquette suggests we not share, in whole, or parts of the theme with those who have not or in other theme threads. Why? Because it product. One created to make fiscal gain. For you to say this was created for fun pretty much diminished the rest of your post.

2) I am asking nothing more than for themers to have some accountability for the QC of their product. If that is considered "crying" in your world then I am sure you have never bothered to ask a manufacturer to fix any product you have purchased, made any return to a retail vendor, nor sought upgrades or bug fixes for any application you have purchased. If you have, then consider yourself having "cried" in those instances. Again I implore you to read my posts. Maybe then you will understand enough of my POV not to post responses that make you look less intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    And this dock theme
    http://i.imgur.com/6XPAQPJ.png

Dock is from Ultimo HD theme (paid in cydia)
    Is that bottom widgit an iwidgit from e6?
    Last edited by stormcrow; 04-29-2013 at 11:23 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to stormcrow For This Useful Post:

azaleea (05-22-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    How can I make my wifi and signal bars like yours ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam69 View Post
    How can I make my wifi and signal bars like yours ?
    They are from the Ultimo HD theme. The signal bars are in the main UI and the wifi bars are in the 'EXTRAS' package. I suggest creating Alt WIFI.theme and Alt Signal Bars.theme folders, respectively, under Themes.xxxxxx in iFile (or whatever you use to manipulate your file system) and copy the necessary icons into these folders. This way you can selectively use them for any theme you wish.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stormcrow For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-30-2013), DaRock (04-29-2013), detox246 (05-05-2013)

Yes its from e6.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-30-2013), erayser (04-30-2013), stormcrow (04-29-2013)

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to alexse25 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-30-2013), codekjller (05-21-2013), erayser (04-30-2013), meth357 (07-22-2013), pnunez1310 (04-30-2013), stormcrow (04-30-2013), The Analyst (05-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by n1kos View Post
    Can anyone make these 2 icons? Thnx in advance..

-free_icon-2x.png
    -dolf.png

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Azper For This Useful Post:

n1kos (04-30-2013)

I am honestly not trying to change your mind. And this isn't a debate in my opinion. You paid your money just as I did and I completely respect your expectations upon purchase. I am merely stating my expectations when purchasing a product. I don't think them unreasonable. Nor do I think yours lax. To each their own, I say.

I shouldn't even respond to this drivel, but I feel compelled to ask you to read, not skim, but read and digest my other posts in here.

1) if this theme was created for fun, it would have been free. I argue that it was created to make money as everyone who has a 'legal' copy paid for it. Business etiquette suggests we not share, in whole, or parts of the theme with those who have not or in other theme threads. Why? Because it product. One created to make fiscal gain. For you to say this was created for fun pretty much diminished the rest of your post.

2) I am asking nothing more than for themers to have some accountability for the QC of their product. If that is considered "crying" in your world then I am sure you have never bothered to ask a manufacturer to fix any product you have purchased, made any return to a retail vendor, nor sought upgrades or bug fixes for any application you have purchased. If you have, then consider yourself having "cried" in those instances. Again I implore you to read my posts. Maybe then you will understand enough of my POV not to post responses that make you look less intelligent.

Ok, can only be bothered to respond to one part

Any (lets say companies) that sell you products do have to give support for that product, yes

But to do that the customer has to get in contact for that company either by, Email, Letter or phone.

As i have said Fif7y has given me a response within hours of sending him an email, he may check his emails more often than this forum....

Have you even emailed him?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to DanOptic For This Useful Post:

stormcrow (04-30-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Azper View Post
    -free_icon-2x.png
    -dolf.png
    Thanks a lot..!

Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 94 ... LastLast