+ Reply
Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1916

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Doc20010 Can you share your wallpaper I can help you out. DaRock shared it at another site.
...
  1. #1641
    Livin the iPhone Life Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    586
    Thanked 3,388 Times in 823 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc20010 View Post
    Can you share your wallpaper
    I can help you out. DaRock shared it at another site.

    dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-powder-blue.png

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-28-2013), Doc20010 (04-27-2013)

  3. #1642
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Hi darock ! Could you shareyour dock please?

  4. #1643
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by S1TAL View Post
    I can help you out. DaRock shared it at another site.

    Attachment 635079
    Hi, does he shared his dock theme too?

  5. #1644
    iPhoneaholic tinasintunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 812 Times in 232 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipperd View Post
    why isn't this themed? I find out when i turned on my unlockcode.Attachment 634980
    Looks themed to me.
    It's supposed to be like this.
    It is themed.

    Following screenshot is of an unthemed lockscreen. Just fyi.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1367103442.968495.jpg
    Last edited by tinasintunes; 04-27-2013 at 04:57 PM.

  6. #1645
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 36 Times in 23 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tinasintunes View Post
    Looks themed to me.
    No, it's says "font me" where the dots supposed the be.

  7. #1646
    Livin the iPhone Life Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    586
    Thanked 3,388 Times in 823 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Arshin View Post
    Hi, does he shared his dock theme too?
    No. He mentioned it's from the paid Ultimo HD theme.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-28-2013)

  9. #1647
    iPhoneaholic tinasintunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 812 Times in 232 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipperd View Post
    No, it's says "font me" where the dots supposed the be.
    Like I said, that is how it is SUPPOSED to be.
    The "FontMe" is because you are using the Dune font via Bytafont.
    Does it say "FontMe" when u change to a different font? No.
    Therefore that is how it is supposed to be. It may not be to your liking but it is themed.

    Also just fyi, "FontMe" is the name of the guy who did the font.
    He's very well known.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to tinasintunes For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-28-2013)

  11. #1648
    I even don't know who I really am
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,092
    Thanks
    2,424
    Thanked 7,036 Times in 2,371 Posts

    ^^^Get em Tina!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-28-2013), tinasintunes (04-28-2013)

  13. #1649
    Livin the iPhone Life Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    586
    Thanked 3,388 Times in 823 Posts

    I wish I could settle on a wallpaper.


  14. #1650
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 178 Times in 63 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Nope. I use logic to figure if he can't be bothered to respond to people in his paid theme thread that averages maybe 5 posts a day then he can't be bothered to answer a PM. If he were Rob (barsoverbeats) and this the Elite6 thread, one could understand. But seriously it is a ghost-town in here and people have brought up a substantial number of issues with this theme only to be serenaded by crickets. His only showing was to try and dispel the rumors that this was basically a pirated theme.
    Well, that's a pretty flawed logic. The thread is created to share the theme and that other people could share the new stuff they make for the theme. To say that FIF7Y or any other creator won't answer your questions just because he doesn't hang at this thread is just a little bit "out". I've contacted him numerous time directly from the themeit app and he has always answered. Just, verify all your options before trashing someone. Just saying...

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to mirilopr For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-28-2013)

  16. #1651
    Troll Ramses2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nancy, France
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    1,872
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 707 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Where can i found your signal images ?

  17. #1652
    My iPhone is a Part of Me DaRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    997
    Thanks
    3,337
    Thanked 2,364 Times in 660 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Where can i found your signal images ?
    Ultimo HD on cydia.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-28-2013), Ramses2 (04-28-2013)

  19. #1653
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 36 Times in 23 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tinasintunes View Post
    Like I said, that is how it is SUPPOSED to be.
    The "FontMe" is because you are using the Dune font via Bytafont.
    Does it say "FontMe" when u change to a different font? No.
    Therefore that is how it is supposed to be. It may not be to your liking but it is themed.

    Also just fyi, "FontMe" is the name of the guy who did the font.
    He's very well known.
    Sorry, it was just a question. I used a lot of themes and never saw this.
    And for the record, i like this theme so don't get me wrong.
    Last edited by Hipperd; 04-28-2013 at 05:03 AM.

  20. #1654
    Wu child meth357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,334
    Thanks
    9,056
    Thanked 4,523 Times in 1,525 Posts

    hi.anyone have a liveclock icon maybe?

  21. #1655
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hello do Someone have this lockscreen?

    http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...y-img_0688.png

    And this dock theme
    http://i.imgur.com/6XPAQPJ.png

    Thanks !

  22. #1656
    I even don't know who I really am
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,092
    Thanks
    2,424
    Thanked 7,036 Times in 2,371 Posts

    I noticed a few struggling with Walls.




    And may favorite for beige icons is last

  23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-28-2013), Arshin (04-28-2013), DaRock (04-29-2013), Darrenrooster (05-24-2013), detox246 (05-05-2013), dwizurd (04-28-2013), erayser (04-28-2013), pnunez1310 (04-28-2013), Sital (04-28-2013), stormcrow (04-29-2013), The Analyst (04-28-2013)

  24. #1657
    Theme Creator alexse25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Isesaki-Japan
    Posts
    670
    Thanks
    1,551
    Thanked 10,747 Times in 752 Posts

    dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-liveclockicon-2x.png
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    hi.anyone have a liveclock icon maybe?

  25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alexse25 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-28-2013), DaRock (04-29-2013), dwizurd (04-28-2013), FoneBone (04-28-2013), meth357 (07-22-2013), The Analyst (04-28-2013)

  26. #1658
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 260 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    Well, that's a pretty flawed logic. The thread is created to share the theme and that other people could share the new stuff they make for the theme. To say that FIF7Y or any other creator won't answer your questions just because he doesn't hang at this thread is just a little bit "out". I've contacted him numerous time directly from the themeit app and he has always answered. Just, verify all your options before trashing someone. Just saying...
    Enter the straw-man. Not once did I say or allude to the need for fifty to hang out in this thread. But an appearance to answer people's questions on technical issues or to QC the product is reasonable to ask. The thread was created by fifty to sell a product. Not to offer a landscape for us to trade mods. That is just an inevitable offshoot of the thread topic. It is marketing material, plain and simple. And to abandon it except to call people "haters" when they bring up a valid argument of potential piracy is, in my opinion as a consumer, irresponsible business practice. This is, of course, just my opinion and I welcome and respect others such as your own.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to stormcrow For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-28-2013)

  28. #1659
    I even don't know who I really am
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,092
    Thanks
    2,424
    Thanked 7,036 Times in 2,371 Posts

    ^^^Valid Point

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-28-2013), stormcrow (04-29-2013)

  30. #1660
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 178 Times in 63 Posts

    I get your point. I come from the boss thread, where he showed his face once in a while, but even there, in one of his most famous themes, he didnt answer a lot of questions. He went to update the status of boss. But I also find unfair for you to say that fifty doesnt give any support to this theme, or that he sold you the theme and dissapeared, if you haven't even tried to contact him directly with your questions.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts