+ Reply
Page 74 of 96 FirstFirst ... 24 647273747576 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1916

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Edit: Doesn't matter, will give it a go at creating one.
...
  1. #1461
    Green Apple Lashed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Edit: Doesn't matter, will give it a go at creating one.
    Last edited by Lashed; 04-19-2013 at 03:46 AM.

  2. #1462
    Green Apple Lashed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Guys, on step 8 of changing the icons, how do I re-upload the bundle to my device?

    No doubt it's an opbvious ting but I can't get mine to change.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #1463
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,720
    Thanks
    4,108
    Thanked 6,090 Times in 1,450 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by breezer_ View Post
    You don't lose anything from sharing
    If you'd shared enough, you'd know this isn't entirely true. I've shared a fair bit, and sometimes the attitude is enough to make me lose my motivation to share... That's a loss....more for people like yourself than me though

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-21-2013), Krima (04-19-2013), map1978 (04-21-2013), meth357 (12-14-2013)

  5. #1464
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,970
    Thanks
    3,673
    Thanked 7,292 Times in 2,312 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    If you'd shared enough, you'd know this isn't entirely true. I've shared a fair bit, and sometimes the attitude is enough to make me lose my motivation to share... That's a loss....more for people like yourself than me though
    I agree with u completely here. I have not shared hardly anything but the few times I have it can be demoralizing when people have such a selfish attitude about it. I dislike people who have a sense of entitlement. U r one of the most generous people on these forums so I can only imagine the impact that has on u. I appreciate what u do, keep it up.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-21-2013), map1978 (04-21-2013), meth357 (12-14-2013), Sk37cH (04-19-2013)

  7. #1465
    iPhoneaholic tinasintunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 812 Times in 232 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I dislike people who have a sense of entitlement.
    +1000

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to tinasintunes For This Useful Post:

    Krima (04-19-2013)

  9. #1466
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Hy Hello, i from Germany!

    My englisch is Not Good!

    What is it for Widget?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366382085.220001.jpg


    MfG Kasi 🇩🇪

  10. #1467
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by leonyeh View Post
    beige version of cydia bitesms and video
    Attachment 633216Attachment 633217Attachment 633218
    Thank you for sharing. I love these icons.

  11. #1468
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Shawnarnold64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Does anyone know why my gps lock screens are not showing weather?? Please help..thanks

  12. #1469
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnarnold64 View Post
    Does anyone know why my gps lock screens are not showing weather?? Please help..thanks
    1.Do you have GPS lock screen downloaded.
    2. Make sure you have. The updated location file it was released in the GPS thread. If anything here's the my location zip file. Replace the location js with this

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpjkurae5d...MyLocation.zip

    And if I'm wrong guys can someone correct me! Please

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to pnunez1310 For This Useful Post:

    Shawnarnold64 (04-19-2013)

  14. #1470
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Shawnarnold64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    1.Do you have GPS lock screen downloaded.
    2. Make sure you have. The updated location file it was released in the GPS thread. If anything here's the my location zip file. Replace the location js with this

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpjkurae5d...MyLocation.zip

    And if I'm wrong guys can someone correct me! Please
    You the man that fixed it

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawnarnold64 For This Useful Post:

    pnunez1310 (04-19-2013)

  16. #1471
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnarnold64 View Post
    You the man that fixed it
    Glad I can help!!! 👊

  17. #1472
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Shawnarnold64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    Glad I can help!!! 👊
    Been trying to figure it out for awhile.. Even posted a couple times with no help.. Thanks 👊

  18. #1473
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I agree with u completely here. I have not shared hardly anything but the few times I have it can be demoralizing when people have such a selfish attitude about it. I dislike people who have a sense of entitlement. U r one of the most generous people on these forums so I can only imagine the impact that has on u. I appreciate what u do, keep it up.
    You refused to see where I'm coming from, lumping me with those who just steal without giving credit. Nice try making me the pure evil bad guy here. I've already acknowledged that I can see where the modders are coming from.

    But hey, it's easier to just treat someone with a wrong opinion as pure evil guys who cannot change their opinions. He's wrong here, so let's lynch him and ignore where he's coming from!

  19. #1474
    iPhoneaholic detox246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    312
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 294 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by leonyeh View Post
    You happen to have a psd for this that you don't mind sharing? Just wanna drop my own city pic in
    Last edited by detox246; 04-19-2013 at 07:17 PM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to detox246 For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (04-19-2013), pnunez1310 (04-19-2013)

  21. #1475
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,970
    Thanks
    3,673
    Thanked 7,292 Times in 2,312 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by breezer_ View Post
    You refused to see where I'm coming from, lumping me with those who just steal without giving credit. Nice try making me the pure evil bad guy here. I've already acknowledged that I can see where the modders are coming from.

    But hey, it's easier to just treat someone with a wrong opinion as pure evil guys who cannot change their opinions. He's wrong here, so let's lynch him and ignore where he's coming from!
    Dude u r funny. How did u take what I said to someone else as being directed towards you? I was agreeing with someone while thanking them. I don't even know who u r.

    Who r u? Have we had any encounters? Did we ever argue about something that makes u sensitive to a post I make to someone else? If u answered no to all these questions like me then why direct your comment to me? Just a thought buddy.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-21-2013), Sk37cH (04-19-2013)

  23. #1476
    Green Apple leonyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    China
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 250 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by detox246 View Post
    You happen to have a psd for this that you don't mind sharing? Just wanna drop my own city pic in
    Here
    Yahoo.psd

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leonyeh For This Useful Post:

    detox246 (04-19-2013), medic88 (04-20-2013)

  25. #1477
    iPhoneaholic detox246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    312
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 294 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by leonyeh View Post
    Excellent. Thanks so much

  26. #1478
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Well I dislike passive aggressive people. I also dislike some who think people have only one side to them, he's either a good guy or a bad guy. These people are shallow and constantly make it "us vs them" to suit their own interests.

  27. #1479
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 511 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by breezer_ View Post
    Well I dislike passive aggressive people. I also dislike some who think people have only one side to them, he's either a good guy or a bad guy. These people are shallow and constantly make it "us vs them" to suit their own interests.
    breezed_
    I personally don't know you & realize you are fairly rather new here. I do t think we want to start off rubbing people the wrong way. If you haven't noticed, people share almost 95% of the time. I've seen you have rubbed some in a way you shouldn't have; (ellersbee, tinasintunes, Krima...etc)
    Couple of those names are highly respected and create things that make our device more beautiful than ever. Please remember their are a lot of themes and modders don't just stick to one theme so they may not see your post asking for something. If you don't get a reply right away, try Private Message. Try anew and see if things work out for you better

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erikjames For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-21-2013), breezer_ (04-19-2013)

  29. #1480
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erikjames View Post
    breezed_
    I personally don't know you & realize you are fairly rather new here. I do t think we want to start off rubbing people the wrong way. If you haven't noticed, people share almost 95% of the time. I've seen you have rubbed some in a way you shouldn't have; (ellersbee, tinasintunes, Krima...etc)
    Couple of those names are highly respected and create things that make our device more beautiful than ever. Please remember their are a lot of themes and modders don't just stick to one theme so they may not see your post asking for something. If you don't get a reply right away, try Private Message. Try anew and see if things work out for you better
    Some people here already don't like me, I'm forever branded anyway. Especially ellersbee who say he has saved my post (which I've already admitted to being wrong) and will make sure no one helps me.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts