+ Reply
Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1916

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
^^^^ Thanks for that! Some things are just meant for us.
...
  1. #1401
    I even don't know who I really am
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,028
    Thanks
    2,408
    Thanked 6,957 Times in 2,333 Posts

    ^^^^ Thanks for that! Some things are just meant for us.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    erayser (04-17-2013)

  3. #1402
    What's Jailbreak? BamBam69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post

    today from france
    where can i find the signal and wifi bar with the percentage ? thanks in advance

  4. #1403
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    @ linghuuu and at breezer, folks please keep in mind that modders dont really have to share anything they make, yeah theres a bunch of people that do share mods and anything they make and thats cause they feel like it but really they dont have to share if they decide not to, be thankful that people do share for free cause they work hard at what they do and take up their free time, so if 1 dont choose to share you cant get mad at them or write anything negative..
    Why not? If they made a great theme and chose to keep it to themselves, it's selfish. Why bother showing off if all you want to do is keep it for yourself? You don't lose anything from sharing, unless you're trying to make money from it or something.

    They want to make great mods and not share, it's their right. It's also my right to call them out on their selfishness.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to breezer_ For This Useful Post:

    Sugarbear (07-08-2013)

  6. #1404
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by breezer_ View Post
    Why not? If they made a great theme and chose to keep it to themselves, it's selfish. Why bother showing off if all you want to do is keep it for yourself? You don't lose anything from sharing, unless you're trying to make money from it or something.

    They want to make great mods and not share, it's their right. It's also my right to call them out on their selfishness.
    i understand your frustration, but please note if they wanna share they will post it, like a bunch of the modders have done if not then theres nothing anyone can do cause like i said they take their time to mod. whether you see it as showing off hey they can do that.. try writing a message to the modder or follow him on twitter if he has 1, remember everyone in here also has a life you never know that person has a family issue and hasnt had the time to post anything

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to pnunez1310 For This Useful Post:

    Sugarbear (07-08-2013)

  8. #1405
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sherman Oaks, California, United States
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 66 Times in 52 Posts

    Anyone know why my # isn't fitting in the badge? http://d.pr/i/XF3N

  9. #1406
    Theme Modder erayser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    824
    Thanks
    4,087
    Thanked 4,490 Times in 711 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    ^^^^ Thanks for that! Some things are just meant for us.
    I can respect that... but if I really wanted a mod that wasn't shared, I would just make my own version of it... LOL..

    But seriously, there is so much source that's shared in this forum gives enough tools to recreate any mod posted in this forum... minus the photoshop skils. I'm still working on improving in that department.

    I like to share mods I've done, but I am a little more cautious now when I post a link. There have been a few times where I shared a tweaked mod I did... that was shared by other modders... just to find out that the images they used were from someone else without giving credits... or from a paid theme. Out of respect for the original creators, I delete those and own up to my mistakes. There are some people in this forum that will share things they grabbed from paid theme's (wallpaper, weather icons, etc... ) and share mods they have done with these images. The issue I see with this is... once something is shared open and free to others... other modders will presume that maybe the i.e. -- weather icons -- are free to be shared to others with their own mods, when the original creator maybe created it only for his/her paid theme. In other words... maybe the modders really would like to share, but out of respect... they prefer not to share because they used images from a paid theme and respect the original creator. Just throwing that out there for thought.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (04-17-2013)

  11. #1407
    Green Apple FoneBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked 315 Times in 62 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam69 View Post
    where can i find the signal and wifi bar with the percentage ? thanks in advance
    Here

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to FoneBone For This Useful Post:

    erayser (04-17-2013)

  13. #1408
    iPhoneaholic azaleea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    408
    Thanks
    2,506
    Thanked 1,709 Times in 332 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by totalreign View Post
    What iconoclasm/springtomize layout is this if anyone knows? Thanks
    That's self made

    Quote Originally Posted by breezer_ View Post
    Why not? If they made a great theme and chose to keep it to themselves, it's selfish. Why bother showing off if all you want to do is keep it for yourself? You don't lose anything from sharing, unless you're trying to make money from it or something.

    They want to make great mods and not share, it's their right. It's also my right to call them out on their selfishness.
    Just a friendly advice,
    before judging and demanding to share, take a better look on what you like and try to make your own
    When you succeed, you may decide if you want to share (for +s or not) and then you may speak of selfishness or not
    Also, you will have another perspective on other's judgment about your "selfishness"
    And then, if some one who knows nothing about this story, calls you "selfish", let me know how much you would count his words
    And finally, you could go back to the post and think again where you got the "inspiration" from

    As I said in the begging, it's just a friendly advice, nothing more

    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    Looks awesome!!! Can you please share
    Here you go
    Last edited by azaleea; 04-17-2013 at 04:52 PM.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

    erayser (04-17-2013), Evertrying (04-22-2013), Hosko817 (04-25-2013), Krima (04-18-2013), pnunez1310 (04-17-2013)

  15. #1409
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 146 Times in 46 Posts

    Agreed. I get that you would want everyone to share, but you just have to respect the fact that some of them don't. I don't post a lot in thi forum, but I've read a lot, and I get that sometimes the modders get frustrated, because there are some people that just ask and ask and ask and never contribute anything. I don't know a lot about modding, but I have learned a lot just from reading this forum, so when I want something I'll try to first do it myself, and if I don't succeed, then I'll bug the modder

    Ok, now my question is to Azaalea. I downloaded some notification badges that you made (that are awesome, by the way), but when I activate them, the number does not fit the badge. Do you know how I can fix this? Thanks


    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366243815.909444.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to mirilopr For This Useful Post:

    erayser (04-17-2013)

  17. #1410
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    @ azaleea. Thanks for sharing. Just one question. Where do I put the zip file for the jelly lock screen

  18. #1411
    Theme Modder erayser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    824
    Thanks
    4,087
    Thanked 4,490 Times in 711 Posts

    Since Ironman seems to be the popular theme... this is my attempt at creating a lockscreen based off of Darka5sa5sin's beautiful Ironman wallpapers he shared in the e6 thread... but with Dune colors.



    I don't like the quality of how it turned out. It needs major clean up. I guess this is another reason not to share... but at the same time, I wouldn't use it for myself because of how bad the quality is. Maybe someday I'll revisit it... and clean it up.

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (04-17-2013), breezer_ (04-17-2013), Chaotic Buddhist (04-17-2013), Krima (04-17-2013), lion19 (04-18-2013), pnunez1310 (04-17-2013)

  20. #1412
    I even don't know who I really am
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,028
    Thanks
    2,408
    Thanked 6,957 Times in 2,333 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by breezer_ View Post
    Why not? If they made a great theme and chose to keep it to themselves, it's selfish. Why bother showing off if all you want to do is keep it for yourself? You don't lose anything from sharing, unless you're trying to make money from it or something.

    They want to make great mods and not share, it's their right. It's also my right to call them out on their selfishness.
    I'm saving this......
    And I guarantee you NOBODY will ever help you out!!!!
    You have some nerve dude!!! Calling us selfish because we don't hand out everything we make. It's our choice is it not!?!?
    Last edited by ellersbee; 04-17-2013 at 08:19 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (04-17-2013)

  22. #1413
    iPhone? More like MyPhone YouDiedTrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by breezer_ View Post
    Why not? If they made a great theme and chose to keep it to themselves, it's selfish. Why bother showing off if all you want to do is keep it for yourself? You don't lose anything from sharing, unless you're trying to make money from it or something.

    They want to make great mods and not share, it's their right. It's also my right to call them out on their selfishness.
    How is it selfish? Is it not more selfish of you to expect them to hand everything out rather than learning how to make stuff yourself?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to YouDiedTrying For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (04-17-2013)

  24. #1414
    iPhoneaholic azaleea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    408
    Thanks
    2,506
    Thanked 1,709 Times in 332 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    Agreed. I get that you would want everyone to share, but you just have to respect the fact that some of them don't. I don't post a lot in thi forum, but I've read a lot, and I get that sometimes the modders get frustrated, because there are some people that just ask and ask and ask and never contribute anything. I don't know a lot about modding, but I have learned a lot just from reading this forum, so when I want something I'll try to first do it myself, and if I don't succeed, then I'll bug the modder

    Ok, now my question is to Azaalea. I downloaded some notification badges that you made (that are awesome, by the way), but when I activate them, the number does not fit the badge. Do you know how I can fix this? Thanks


    Attachment 632967
    Try Boover (Cydia tweak), it should center it

    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    @ azaleea. Thanks for sharing. Just one question. Where do I put the zip file for the jelly lock screen
    Unzip it and copy the icons in /Library/Application Support/JellyLock/Contents/Resources/themes/(in one of the themes) overwriting the existing ones
    So far, by the tweak, we don't have the option to add our themes
    A backup of the theme you plan to overwrite, would be a good move
    Apply through settings, changes will appear without resprining
    In my zip, you'll find optional unlock handlers, default is beige, brown and wood are included

  25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

    erayser (04-17-2013), Evertrying (04-22-2013), mirilopr (04-18-2013), pnunez1310 (04-18-2013), UncleSinger (04-18-2013), zvandiver (04-18-2013)

  26. #1415
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 44 Times in 31 Posts

    Appreciate if anyone could make a set of icons for Documents by Readdle (Dune themed of course) which I used a lot and hope to put on homescreen

    dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y-mzl.mxzrbifk.png

    Thanks.

  27. #1416
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,932
    Thanks
    3,616
    Thanked 7,196 Times in 2,284 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Since Ironman seems to be the popular theme... this is my attempt at creating a lockscreen based off of Darka5sa5sin's beautiful Ironman wallpapers he shared in the e6 thread... but with Dune colors.



    I don't like the quality of how it turned out. It needs major clean up. I guess this is another reason not to share... but at the same time, I wouldn't use it for myself because of how bad the quality is. Maybe someday I'll revisit it... and clean it up.
    Dude u should keep going. I'm liking how this is turning out. I have no idea how all this iron man started out in the elite thread but I'm liking it.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    erayser (04-17-2013)

  29. #1417
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    I'm saving this......
    And I guarantee you NOBODY will ever help you out!!!!
    You have some nerve dude!!! Calling us selfish because we don't hand out everything we make. It's our choice is it not!?!?
    I didn't deny it's your choice not to share, in fact I said you're well within your right not to. It's also my right to call you out on being selfish for not sharing. I'm not asking for charity here, you don't lose anything by sharing your work. If you do feel you'll lose something, explain what it is.

  30. #1418
    iPhone? More like MyPhone YouDiedTrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by breezer_ View Post
    I didn't deny it's your choice not to share, in fact I said you're well within your right not to. It's also my right to call you out on being selfish for not sharing. I'm not asking for charity here, you don't lose anything by sharing your work. If you do feel you'll lose something, explain what it is.
    What's with the sense of entitlement? Your point would be more valid if you were a modder yourself and spent hours upon hours perfecting a widget. Until you know the amount of time involved (I'm not saying I do either), then your opinion is irrelevant. In fact, it seems much more selfish for you to expect them to hand out everything immediately (most do already anyways).

  31. #1419
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by YouDiedTrying View Post
    What's with the sense of entitlement? Your point would be more valid if you were a modder yourself and spent hours upon hours perfecting a widget. Until you know the amount of time involved (I'm not saying I do either), then your opinion is irrelevant. In fact, it seems much more selfish for you to expect them to hand out everything immediately (most do already anyways).
    I'm asking what the modders lose by sharing. If they lose nothing why not share? By not sharing when you have nothing to lose, you're being selfish.

    I also don't know why I'm called entitled for saying it's selfish not to share. It's not just about me, it's about the benefit of people who are not as talented as these modders too. There are multiple posts asking us to "make it ourselves", which is easier said than done. Since you're not a modder just like me, why don't you make it and see if you can do it? If you can prove me wrong then I'll eat my words.

  32. #1420
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,932
    Thanks
    3,616
    Thanked 7,196 Times in 2,284 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by breezer_ View Post
    I'm asking what the modders lose by sharing. If they lose nothing why not share? By not sharing when you have nothing to lose, you're being selfish.

    I also don't know why I'm called entitled for saying it's selfish not to share. It's not just about me, it's about the benefit of people who are not as talented as these modders too. There are multiple posts asking us to "make it ourselves", which is easier said than done. Since you're not a modder just like me, why don't you make it and see if you can do it? If you can prove me wrong then I'll eat my words.
    No one is going to prove you wrong here because its your opinion. If u don't get how your tone sounds entitled then u will never understand people's arguments that u r being unreasonable. It's not about losing something as much as it is about choice.

    U will never get help in this community with this attitude. Plain and simple man. When I started here no one would even respond to me but after time and with the right attitude people take notice and want to include you. It's that simple.

    I'll give u one thing I think they lose by sharing sometimes and that is patience. When people take...take...take and rarely even acknowledge the work or say thank you it can start to make u question why. So u begin to lose patience with people. Now here is something they lose. Will u eat your words now or will u just dismiss this as not a valid reason in your eyes?

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    meth357 (12-14-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts