Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 18 586667686970 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1920

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y

  1. #1341
    My new setup:
    -foto-2.png
    -foto-1.png
    Last edited by FoneBone; 04-13-2013 at 10:56 AM.

  2. #1342
    Quote Originally Posted by FoneBone View Post
    My new setup:
    -foto-2.png
    -foto-1.png
    Nice LS and SB what are they ?

  3. #1343
    LS Iron Man and UltraEliteWeather... LS Wallpaper by Johan Potma

  4. #1344
    If someone has or could make an mlb at bat icon it would make my day. Thanks!

  5. #1345
    Is there a bitesms dune theme ?

  6. #1346
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimschutte View Post
    Is there a bitesms dune theme ?
    iLarke made three... somewhere in this thread

    Btw: Anyone knows why the NC isn't themed on my i5???
    Last edited by FoneBone; 04-13-2013 at 02:07 PM.

  7. #1347
    iPhoneaholic detox246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    312
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 294 Posts

    Tweetbot mod updated:

    Added shadows on action bar glyphs
    DM's are now themed
    Changed Loading screen BG
    Changed Default loading screen BG
    Other small UI changes and fixes

    Must still run iCleaner after applying in Winterboard

    Tweetbot Detoxed Dune.zip

    -img_1436.png-img_1437.png-img_1435.png-img_1438.png-img_1439.png-img_1434.png
    -img_1431.png-img_1432.png-img_1443.png

    Heres another link if that one no longer works

    http://www.mediafire.com/?qdda1fs4ljy23nq

    or you can always click on my link below in my sig
    Last edited by detox246; 04-15-2013 at 08:22 AM.

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to detox246 For This Useful Post:

    BoyBastos (04-14-2013), FoneBone (04-13-2013), Krima (04-13-2013), LanMan66 (04-18-2013), ninix (04-13-2013), Shawnarnold64 (04-14-2013), Sugarbear (07-08-2013), UncleSinger (04-14-2013)

  9. #1348
    Photoshop touch icon anyone?

  10. #1349
    Quote Originally Posted by detox246 View Post
    Tweetbot mod updated:

    Added shadows on action bar glyphs
    DM's are now themed
    Changed Loading screen BG
    Changed Default loading screen BG
    Other small UI changes and fixes

    Must still run iCleaner after applying in Winterboard

    Tweetbot Detoxed Dune.zip

    -img_1436.png-img_1437.png-img_1435.png-img_1438.png-img_1439.png-img_1434.png

    -img_1431.png-img_1432.png-img_1443.png
    Dude this is great. Thanks so much for doing this. I know this is very time consuming so I want u to know how much it is appreciated. It's these little things that make a theme feel complete for me.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-13-2013), detox246 (04-13-2013)

  12. #1350
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 260 Times in 109 Posts

    Wow. This thread is dying. Maybe I was spoiled by the E6 theme thread. No mods for this theme being made. No showing/help/icon creation/support from the creator. And worst - no energy. Too bad, too. This theme had potential.

  13. #1351
    iPhoneaholic detox246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    312
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 294 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Dude this is great. Thanks so much for doing this. I know this is very time consuming so I want u to know how much it is appreciated. It's these little things that make a theme feel complete for me.

    Not a problem. I enjoy doing these tweetbot mods. I probably have done about 25 of them so i can knock em out pretty quick. I try to do my part for the themes i use. I just cant believe this theme isn't drawing much attention. I think this is my favorite theme to date

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to detox246 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-14-2013), FoneBone (04-14-2013)

  15. #1352
    Quote Originally Posted by detox246 View Post
    Not a problem. I enjoy doing these tweetbot mods. I probably have done about 25 of them so i can knock em out pretty quick. I try to do my part for the themes i use. I just cant believe this theme isn't drawing much attention. I think this is my favorite theme to date
    Yeah I don't quite understand why either. This theme is so clean and complete. Not nearly as empty as some themes. This mod just makes it all the more complete for me.

    Did u ever do one for auros?

  16. #1353

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to One2thTEXAN For This Useful Post:

    detox246 (04-13-2013)

  18. #1354
    iPhoneaholic detox246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    312
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 294 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Yeah I don't quite understand why either. This theme is so clean and complete. Not nearly as empty as some themes. This mod just makes it all the more complete for me.

    Did u ever do one for auros?
    No I never did. Most of the one I have done are in the mediafire link below. Some of them are pretty old and outdated but work for the most part. I was asked to do one for elite so I guess that's my next project but you can bet as soon as its done ill be right back on dune

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to detox246 For This Useful Post:

    Krima (04-13-2013)

  20. #1355
    Quote Originally Posted by FoneBone View Post
    My new setup:
    -foto-2.png
    -foto-1.png
    where did you get those folders with strings on em?

  21. #1356
    Could someone do two beige icons, Cydia and ModMyi? Done see any altos in that color. Thank You.

  22. #1357

    i really love the mewseek icon but when i applied, theres a white outline with it, can you fix it please?

  23. #1358
    Quote Originally Posted by detox246 View Post
    Tweetbot mod updated:

    Added shadows on action bar glyphs
    DM's are now themed
    Changed Loading screen BG
    Changed Default loading screen BG
    Other small UI changes and fixes

    Must still run iCleaner after applying in Winterboard

    Tweetbot Detoxed Dune.zip

    -img_1436.png-img_1437.png-img_1435.png-img_1438.png-img_1439.png-img_1434.png

    -img_1431.png-img_1432.png-img_1443.png
    ooh man i love it thanks so much will install this when i get home hehe perfect
    Last edited by BoyBastos; 04-14-2013 at 12:09 AM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to BoyBastos For This Useful Post:

    detox246 (04-14-2013)

  25. #1359
    for some reason, bridge and protube wont theme at all.
    anyone know why?

  26. #1360
    Quote Originally Posted by One2thTEXAN View Post
    what`s font? thx!

Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 18 586667686970 78 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •