Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1920

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y

  1. #961
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    here
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 31 Times in 26 Posts

    Anyone have the Boss icon for PackageBackUp when they purchased the theme?


    I have not ever requested icons before but I would like to now. Thanks in advance everyone!

    Package Backup
    BackBoard
    WeatherBug
    YouMail
    Skitch
    SpeedTest
    Lapse It
    SnapSeed
    Signal
    fsCacheWipe
    iCleaner
    PDA Net
    IconHarvester

    Thanks all.

  2. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    True, and they have to be already framed.



    Perfect.

    How do I create the plist for the other apps?
    Go in the Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences

    (eg for Wallpaper JPEGifier is [email protected])

    Find the names of the icons that you need,

    -preference-icons.png

    make an icon and place it in
    dune.UI (base).theme/Bundles/com.dunesettings.icons
    -preference-icons2.png

    Quote Originally Posted by boslli View Post
    Anyone have the Boss icon for PackageBackUp when they purchased the theme?


    I have not ever requested icons before but I would like to now. Thanks in advance everyone!

    Package Backup
    BackBoard
    WeatherBug
    YouMail
    Skitch
    SpeedTest
    Lapse It
    SnapSeed
    Signal
    fsCacheWipe
    iCleaner
    PDA Net
    IconHarvester

    Thanks all.
    already has icleaner,
    If you have icleanerpro, just change the folder name in dune icons/Bundles
    from org.altervista.exilecom.icleaner
    in com.exile90.icleanerpro
    Last edited by stratnik; 04-02-2013 at 11:21 AM.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (04-02-2013), iDnS (04-02-2013), mirilopr (04-02-2013)

  4. #963
    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post
    you mean the iconoclasm layout ?
    No, the weather widget

  5. #964
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    here
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 31 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    Go in the Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences

    (eg for Wallpaper JPEGifier is [email protected])

    Find the names of the icons that you need,

    -preference-icons.png

    make an icon and place it in
    dune.UI (base).theme/Bundles/com.dunesettings.icons
    -preference-icons2.png



    already has icleaner,
    If you have icleanerpro, just change the folder name in dune icons/Bundles
    from org.altervista.exilecom.icleaner
    in com.exile90.icleanerpro
    Thanks.

  6. #965
    ..
    Last edited by chanl; 04-02-2013 at 11:51 AM.

  7. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    for those of you who don't follow me on twitter



    There will be a new icon set, some ui changes, two color keyboards, an iWidget, a biteTheme and possibly more
    Lovely!! Can't wait for it

  8. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    Something like this?

    Attachment 629548

    Thanks so much xoxo

  9. #968
    WeatherBug

    -weather-bug.png

    Quote Originally Posted by chanl View Post
    Thanks so much xoxo
    you're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    It works fine with i5. Just use this longer wallpaper: Image de Tweetbot : 29/03/13 19:52



    Hey Stratnik, I don't mean to be difficult. May I request this icon with the snowflake half the current size and lesser shadow please. Thanks.
    like this?

    -wb.png -wb2.png
    Last edited by stratnik; 04-02-2013 at 12:11 PM.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    8lias (04-02-2013), AWSUM (04-02-2013), azaleea (04-02-2013), boslli (04-02-2013), Krima (04-02-2013)

  11. #969
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 191 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    Go in the Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences

    (eg for Wallpaper JPEGifier is [email protected])

    Find the names of the icons that you need,

    -preference-icons.png

    make an icon and place it in
    dune.UI (base).theme/Bundles/com.dunesettings.icons
    -preference-icons2.png



    already has icleaner,
    If you have icleanerpro, just change the folder name in dune icons/Bundles
    from org.altervista.exilecom.icleaner
    in com.exile90.icleanerpro
    The icon in the bundles I understand. But, for example, when you gave me app info you gave me the bundle and an info.plist. Don't I need that for every icon I wanna change?

    By the way, thanks a lot stratnik, I really want to learn and you're helping me a lot

  12. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    for those of you who don't follow me on twitter



    There will be a new icon set, some ui changes, two color keyboards, an iWidget, a biteTheme and possibly more
    Nice!

  13. #971
    Does anyone know to change the Background in notification center...Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnarnold64 View Post
    Does anyone know to change the Background in notification center...Thanks
    Like the color.. Or where it's located?

  14. #972
    Hello everyone i made an account on here just to say that all of you have done a great job in making addons for this theme and i thank you very much for letting me enjoy my phone just a bit more this theme has so much detail even if it was based off a theme this person liked hopefully more addons to come cheers.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chardodrifter For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (04-02-2013), Slate004 (04-02-2013), stratnik (04-02-2013)

  16. #973
    iPhone? More like MyPhone YouDiedTrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    So you've got in the
    dune.icons.theme/Bundles/com.photobucket.iphone/[email protected]
    --------------------------------------
    If you use my dropbox link you should get this

    I already had it set up the way you did in the Dropbox folder you sent. Here is what I have.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364930827.808633.jpg

  17. #974
    [QUOTE=dwizurd;6818418]
    Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Tribute to Dune, for a friend Black Mini.

    DOWNLOAD: https://www.box.com/s/meogbhvxmpi042u184jp



    Can you tell me how to make the clock 12 hr format rather than 24 hr? Thanks in advance
    i cant even get this lockscreen to work for me lol it just shows as black for me sadly.

  18. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    WeatherBug

    -weather-bug.png

    you're welcome

    like this?

    -wb.png -wb2.png
    This Winterboard Icon reminded me of Noki..

  19. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    Something like this?

    Attachment 629548
    Thanks for this icon! The little pop of colour I like!

  20. #977
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    1,383
    Thanked 761 Times in 361 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    Something like this?

    Attachment 629548
    Looks great on my springboard. Great job mate
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

  21. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    The icon in the bundles I understand. But, for example, when you gave me app info you gave me the bundle and an info.plist. Don't I need that for every icon I wanna change?

    By the way, thanks a lot stratnik, I really want to learn and you're helping me a lot
    You do not need another plist
    In info.plist that you put in Library/PreferenceLoader/Preference have
    Code:
    <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    	<string>com.dunesettings.icons</string>
    So you just have to put icons in the dune.UI (base).theme/Bundles/com.dunesettings.icons (same folder where you put appinfo)

    Feel free to ask anything you want to know
    Hope you understand my English

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Chardodrifter View Post
    Hello everyone i made an account on here just to say that all of you have done a great job in making addons for this theme and i thank you very much for letting me enjoy my phone just a bit more this theme has so much detail even if it was based off a theme this person liked hopefully more addons to come cheers.
    Welcome to ModMyi

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by YouDiedTrying View Post
    I already had it set up the way you did in the Dropbox folder you sent. Here is what I have.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364930827.808633.jpg
    Can you get into var/mobile/Applications/Photobucket.app

    -pb.png

    and look for the icon name
    Last edited by stratnik; 04-02-2013 at 03:20 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    mirilopr (04-02-2013)

  23. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos0311 View Post
    Attachment 629424

    Dune at it's simplest and still awesome

    how'd you get that picture there?

  24. #980
    Can Someone PLEASE help me.. How do I Change Notifiaction Center Background...

Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •