Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1920

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y

  1. #861

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos0311 For This Useful Post:

    Krima (04-01-2013), pnunez1310 (04-01-2013)

  3. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by lalalove View Post
    request!


    echofon
    protube
    vshare
    bridge
    mewseek
    zeusmos
    line

    would appreciate!




    how do you get the folder icons to work?
    I just wrote how to get folder icons. It's on this last page.

    Nice man! Is it possible to get WINTERBOARD and PATH (beige)

    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by leodgm; 04-01-2013 at 03:19 PM.

  4. #863
    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    iLarke, is it possible to have these contacts pics framed?
    http://i.imgur.com/x2eDpcj.png


    how do you have your contacts icons and msgs bg like that?

  5. #864
    Green Apple kaos0311's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ft. Wainwright, Ak
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 179 Times in 50 Posts

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364849134.371972.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364849156.038317.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364849273.155570.jpg

    Somemore icons i made not perfect but get the job sone til i can find time to make better ones. If anyone wants any of these let me know and i will post tham

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to kaos0311 For This Useful Post:

    kobitdau (04-01-2013)

  7. #865
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 192 Times in 72 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bz0n3 View Post
    where you from?
    Puerto Rico, why?

    Quote Originally Posted by leodgm View Post
    I just wrote how to get folder icons. It's on this last page.



    Nice man! Is it possible to get WINTERBOARD and PATH (beige)

    Thanks in advance!
    Woman...

    I know I saw some winterboard and path in beige in this thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lalalove View Post
    how do you have your contacts icons and msgs bg like that?
    That's bite sms, and the dune theme larke made
    Last edited by mirilopr; 04-01-2013 at 03:54 PM.

  8. #866
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bz0n3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ~PR~
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts

    Pq el boricua me da asco! Buaaajajajaja bromita! =)


    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    Puerto Rico, why?



    Woman...

    I know I saw some winterboard and path in beige in this thread...



    That's bite sms, and the dune theme larke made

  9. #867
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos0311 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364849134.371972.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364849156.038317.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364849273.155570.jpg

    Somemore icons i made not perfect but get the job sone til i can find time to make better ones. If anyone wants any of these let me know and i will post tham
    Interested in Fruit Ninja... please upload the same.

  10. #868
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 192 Times in 72 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bz0n3 View Post
    Pq el boricua me da asco! Buaaajajajaja bromita! =)
    Mere charlatán!!!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to mirilopr For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (04-01-2013)

  12. #869
    Could i request these 2 icons please ImageUploadedByModMyi1364850972.665208.jpg

    Thank you

  13. #870
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bz0n3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ~PR~
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts



    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    Mere charlatán!!!!

  14. #871
    Default SB Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoand View Post
    thanks to FIF7Y And Mone...........



    Are you able to share where you got the SB widget? Not sure if it is part of a paid package or not, or if an iwidget, etc? I looked to see if you did but did not see anything . Thanks in advance!

  15. #872

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    8lias (04-01-2013), Alfroggy (05-29-2013), lion19 (04-02-2013)

  17. #873
    Anyone having icon for Bridge cydia App???

  18. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    Puerto Rico, why?



    Woman...

    I know I saw some winterboard and path in beige in this thread...



    That's bite sms, and the dune theme larke made
    sorry for that!

    I been reading daily the whole thread since the beginning and haven't seen Those 2 icons.. But if you say saw, maybe I missed it.. Remember if it was recent?

    Thanks in advance miss

  19. #875
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    3,065
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 564 Posts


  20. #876
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 192 Times in 72 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by leodgm View Post
    sorry for that!

    I been reading daily the whole thread since the beginning and haven't seen Those 2 icons.. But if you say saw, maybe I missed it.. Remember if it was recent?

    Thanks in advance miss
    Post 756 has the path icon in beige. And the theme already comes with a wb icon in beige. Or do you want another?

  21. #877

  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    8lias (04-01-2013), AWSUM (04-01-2013), Jj2345 (04-07-2013), kai312 (04-01-2013), Krima (04-01-2013), kristatos (04-01-2013), nicoand (04-02-2013), pnunez1310 (04-01-2013)

  23. #878
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 192 Times in 72 Posts

    Can someone tell me how to change the icons in the setting app? Please???

  24. #879
    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    echofon

    -echofon.png-echofon1.png-echofon22.png

    some reason my echofon icons didnt change
    Last edited by lalalove; 04-01-2013 at 05:37 PM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to lalalove For This Useful Post:

    stratnik (04-01-2013)

  26. #880
    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    Can someone tell me how to change the icons in the setting app? Please???
    Here is the info i got from this forum from Use iTJ

    Here's a list of the stock iPhone settings folders and the icon name that go with them. All folders go inside the "Bundles" folder of your theme. Correct spelling is a must.
    -com.apple.AccountSettings
    icon.png
    -com.apple.mobileipod.settings
    icon.png
    -com.apple.mobilephone.settings
    icon.pnf
    -com.apple.mobilesafari.settings
    icon.png
    -com.apple.mobilestoresettings (no . between name and settings)
    icon.png
    -com.apple.Preferences
    Messages.png
    Settings-Air.png
    Settings-Display.png
    Settings-Sound.png
    Settings.png
    -com.apple.settings.airport
    icon.png
    -com.apple.wallpaper.settings
    icon.png

    com.apple.mobileslideshow.settings
    icon.png

    Here is the link to the thread..
    how to change system settings icons on iphone



    All icon sizes are 29x29px.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to JexGill For This Useful Post:

    SunnyA (04-10-2013)

Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 94 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •