Page 41 of 96 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y

Ok, it's called dune.Default.LS.i5. Now if there's an i4 version, I'll have to adjust it. *checking* Thanks a lot of your help. The others prefer idiotic bickering instead of just helping.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Asdesign For This Useful Post:

The 8th Immortal (04-01-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone YouDiedTrying's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Asdesign View Post
    It's about time he stops doing that. There was somewhat improvement when Boss released, but now confusion is back... his site lacks any info. Theme it app is also very confusing. I had to click on 'FAQ' just to find out it sends you to another page where you can click 'view themes' and FINALLY be able to browse them. It's been more than half a year and still not a BASIC search function. This is ridiculous, annoying, counter-productive and unfair to the customers.
    Assuming you're talking about ThemeIt, it's had a search function for as long as I've used it. See the top right corner?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1364822613.719583.jpg

Ok.. it looks like Fif7y only did an iPhone 5 version of this but adjusting the settings in the HTML should be quite easy.

Quote Originally Posted by YouDiedTrying View Post
    Assuming you're talking about ThemeIt, it's had a search function for as long as I've used it. See the top right corner?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1364822613.719583.jpg
    I'm talking about the website. I know the app has a search, but I want to comfortably view and search themes on my computer before I set to my iPhone.

Ok, it's called dune.Default.LS.i5. Now if there's an i4 version, I'll have to adjust it. *checking* Thanks a lot of your help. The others prefer idiotic bickering instead of just helping.
    With all due respect, I think the only point he was trying to make is that we have all been there. If this has been your experience in the past then this should be just par for the course. Your point is valid that usability and a better customer experience should exist. With that being said, we r modding our iPhones and the theme description does point to needing some SSH experience. Not one theme for me didn't require some editing and research, not ONE. To me, this is part of the fun that makes my phone unique. Modding your phone implies a "some assembly required" disclaimer. My point of view anyway, not that u asked. .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-01-2013), s22lane (04-01-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abid View Post
    Thank you .
    I also want to make the counts( text) on the badges in lockinfo on the lockscreen bigger. How ???
    Im sorry but I dont know how to do that! I dont have lockinfo!

Thanks

Ok.. it looks like Fif7y only did an iPhone 5 version of this but adjusting the settings in the HTML should be quite easy.

I'm talking about the website. I know the app has a search, but I want to comfortably view and search themes on my computer before I set to my iPhone.
    Ah I see. The full website is a bit difficult to navigate and generally not as functional as the app. Have to agree with you there.

Adding to that, I will say that a year ago I was a total theming noob. Downloaded Boss and learned as I went. Now I have a very basic understanding of what parts of code to edit to manipulate minor details. I've also figured out that twitter is certainly your friend for theming. That is how I knew FolderIcons had a beta out for iOS6.
    Last edited by YouDiedTrying; 04-01-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    With all due respect, I think the only point he was trying to make is that we have all been there. If this has been your experience in the past then this should be just par for the course. Your point is valid that usability and a better customer experience should exist. With that being said, we r modding our iPhones and the theme description does point to needing some SSH experience. Not one theme for me didn't require some editing and research, not ONE. To me, this is part of the fun that makes my phone unique. Modding your phone implies a "some assembly required" disclaimer. My point of view anyway, not that u asked. .
    It's fun when you're trying to do something beyond what the theme offers. The stuff I'm talking about is pure mandatory in my eyes.

Now I'm just wondering why Fif7y didn't make an i4 version of the clock widget. Looks like the background is fixed with the clock body so I can't really re-size it, it needs to be re-saved from the original PSD file (which obviously, only Fif7y has).

It's fun when you're trying to do something beyond what the theme offers. The stuff I'm talking about is pure mandatory in my eyes.
    I see your point. Well lets try and make this theme a better experience for u.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

nicoand (04-01-2013)

Thanks

Now I'm just wondering why Fif7y didn't make an i4 version of the clock widget. Looks like the background is fixed with the clock body so I can't really re-size it, it needs to be re-saved from the original PSD file (which obviously, only Fif7y has).
    According to twitter, there are still a few things he plans to release as extras. Maybe that will be part of it.

Sure, why not.

I wish Fif7y would be kind to check the thread more frequently and help out. I'm also wondering whether it's possible to get the dune folder icons to work with the older, ios 5 foldericons tweak (v2.0.7). Making it work with only the beta version and ios 6 is a weird move or maybe Fif7y sold his i4 and made this theme with i5 in mind. I dunno, but it's seems neglecting because the theme says it's compatible with i4 and I'm expecting it to be WYSIWYG.

Thanks

Could anyone do a Blues icon?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1364823440.377939.jpg

Sure, why not.

I wish Fif7y would be kind to check the thread more frequently and help out. I'm also wondering whether it's possible to get the dune folder icons to work with the older, ios 5 foldericons tweak (v2.0.7). Making it work with only the beta version and ios 6 is a weird move or maybe Fif7y sold his i4 and made this theme with i5 in mind. I dunno but it's seems neglecting because the theme says it's compatible with i4.
    The FolderIcons issue has nothing to do with FIF7Y. The iOS5 tweak crashes the springboard every time. Again, found the info on twitter, but the creator finally put out the beta a couple weeks ago.

Hmm.. what crash? I've got 2.0.7 installed and after installing the dune foldericons extra, they just don't appear in the list of selectable folder icons. It doesn't crash though. Actually, I never had any issues with it. It's just icons, I don't get it lol..

Thanks

Hmm.. what crash? I've got 2.0.7 installed and after installing the dune foldericons extra, they just don't appear in the list of selectable folder icons. It doesn't crash though. Actually, I never had any issues with it. It's just icons, I don't get it lol..
    The old FolderIcons version did not work for most people on iOS6. Adding the beta is not difficult, and its actually much nicer than the previous version. More customizable.

Quote Originally Posted by kobitdau View Post
    anybody pls help me how to replace the default Viber icon? sorry I'm new to theming
    Unzip and put in dune.icons.theme / Bundles

-->> com.viber.zip

icon by TheQuestion

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

azaleea (04-01-2013), BoyBastos (04-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by YouDiedTrying View Post
    The old FolderIcons version did not work for most people on iOS6. Adding the beta is not difficult, and its actually much nicer than the previous version. More customizable.
    Yeh, I know. Saw it on Vertex's Youtube video. Thing is, I still have ios 5 and I'm not sure I want to upgrade to ios 6. Anyway, looks like this should be fixable for ios 5 with foldericons 2.0.7.

U should uninstall the 2.07 and get the new beta for ios6. The reason nothing appears Is because the new one changes the directory and naming of the folders. It really is a much nicer way to access folders with better customization. Do u have the beta repo?

Thanks

Yeh, I know. Saw it on Vertex's Youtube video. Thing is, I still have ios 5 and I'm not sure I want to upgrade to ios 6. Anyway, looks like this should be fixable for ios 5 with foldericons 2.0.7.
    The FolderIcons package extra is optimized for those on iOS6. Wanting him to cater to the few that are still on iOS5 is like expecting Microsoft to continually update Windows 98.

Well ok, but should have been pointed out in the first comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    U should uninstall the 2.07 and get the new beta for ios6. The reason nothing appears Is because the new one changes the directory and naming of the folders. It really is a much nicer way to access folders with better customization. Do u have the beta repo?
    Yeh, I uninstalled the old one and installed the beta just to find out the beta works ONLY in ios 6.

Thanks

Well ok, but should have been pointed out in the first comment.

Yeh, I uninstalled the old one and installed the beta just to find out the beta works ONLY in ios 6.
    Why should it have been posted? This theme was posted in the iPhone 5 forum. We are lucky this is even released for iPhone 4/4S. The iPhone 5 was on iOS6 from the start, so it should be assumed this theme is built with that in mind.

True that, my fault for not noticing. However, it does say it's compatible on the ThemeItApp website.

Okay... I've accurately re-fitted the clock LS for i4. If anyone wants it, I can post. I wish Fif7y didn't save flatten the clock layer with the background or else it'd be 100% customizable.
    Last edited by Asdesign; 04-01-2013 at 08:25 AM.

Page 41 of 96 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 ... LastLast