Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 90 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dune - iOS theme by @FIF7Y

Don't you think FIF7Y's precious time he put into alts icons and the different widgets to be worth exploring the included files ?
    That's what dune is, alternative color schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by Asdesign View Post
    I want the LS clock shown on ThemeIt.com and I want the foldericons to properly work. I've got the Foldericons tweak in version 2.0.7 and it DOES NOT WORK. I just stumbled upon a post in page 18 with someone saying "you need beta foldericons repo". Right... why isn't this info in the first post? Even a quick google search doesn't help it! I'm not Sherlock Holmes so please! You are releasing a theme? You charge money for it? Find, but the deliver the info needed to get it to look exactly like shown in the AD. I just don't get how obvious info such as this is overlooked. If I were to release a theme, such thing wouldn't happen.
    You just won't release a theme, will you ?
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 04-01-2013 at 06:04 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (04-03-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deepvivi View Post
    Attachment 628914
    Which side can be downloaded to this? Thank
    can you please tell me where can i get that top widget your using

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Don't you think FIF7Y's precious time he put into alts icons and the different widgets to be worth exploring the included files ?
    That's what dune is, alternative color schemes.

You just won't release a theme, will you ?

Heh. Don't give me that attitude. I've done some themes in my life (not for ios tho) and each time I did, I supplied all needed and complete information to make it work so people don't have to waste time on how to figure out things. This is coming from a veteran jailbreaker and not some noob which is why it's even more annoying.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Asdesign For This Useful Post:

The 8th Immortal (04-01-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,425 Times in 457 Posts

Heh. Don't give me that attitude. I've done some themes in my life (not for ios tho) and each time I did, I supplied all needed and complete information to make it work so people don't have to waste time on how to figure out things. This is coming from a veteran jailbreaker and not some noob which is why it's even more annoying.
    Sent you a pm
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maurimuy View Post
    font and style identified

is very sad to see how many users requested the source and some already have identified, I guess I have been making a fool of modifying a source.

quiet: I provide them with a psd file.

Now this is where the experts come up with the name and the file?

Attachment 628967
    Did I miss the name of it? What is the desktop font?

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    Sent you a pm
    The forum could be slow or something because I currently got nothing on my inbox.

Thanks

Google it! Not a themers responsibility to provide U with info on how to customize the theme to your likings. We all had to figure it out....there are plenty of people here to help if u get stuck.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s22lane For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-01-2013), Silverado1987 (04-02-2013)

That's what I'm saying! We are not suppose to Google for things that appear in the product ad. It doesn't matter if it's just the skin or an entire add-on. I want to know which add-ons are used so I can make 1+1 and figure which extra goes to which add-on. I'm not supposed to be guessing that. It's a paid product and that makes a difference. People like you don't think with reason. Appreciation goes to Fif7y ,but this is just getting on my nerves because it's like this every time.
    Last edited by Asdesign; 04-01-2013 at 07:42 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Asdesign For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Pfft ...People like me put things in perspective....it's a theme for your iPhone if u want it changed there's plenty of resources here that will guide you. Don't make your problems mine or anyone else's without first researching it.

I heard ya, but to each his own. I don't think this is alright. Why do I have to break my balls for a piece of info that would takes 2 sec to put in the first comment, why?

This is what I'm after. Which tweak is it for god sake ?

Last edited by Asdesign; 04-01-2013 at 08:00 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Asdesign For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The forum could be slow or something because I currently got nothing on my inbox.
    Sent you another one.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

FIF7Y were are you buddy.............

Thanks

That's what I'm saying! We are not suppose to Google for things that appear in the product ad. It doesn't matter if it's just the skin or an entire add-on. I want to know which add-ons are used so I can make 1+1 and figure which extra goes to which add-on. I'm not supposed to be guessing that. It's a paid product and that makes a difference. People like you don't think with reason. Appreciation goes to Fif7y ,but this is just getting on my nerves because it's like this every time.
    1000% agree. Stuff is confusing. Period. I highlighted a portion of your quote in red. As far as i'm concerned that's the bottomline.

Again, the lame and petty statements made by those that love creating drama in threads (like jaku) please keep it in jaku.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 04-01-2013 at 08:04 AM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

Chaotic Buddhist (04-01-2013)

It's about time he stops doing that. There was somewhat improvement when Boss released, but now confusion is back... his site lacks any info. Theme it app is also very confusing. I had to click on 'FAQ' just to find out it sends you to another page where you can click 'view themes' and FINALLY be able to browse them. It's been more than half a year and still not a BASIC search function. This is ridiculous, annoying, counter-productive and unfair to the customers.
    Last edited by Asdesign; 04-01-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Thanks

I heard ya, but to each his own. I don't think this is alright. Why do I have to break my balls for a piece of info that would takes 2 sec to put in the first comment, why?

This is what I'm after. Which tweak is it for god sake ?

That one is dune.Clock.theme

edit...just noticed that's the lockscreen. What i wrote initially is for the sb. Let me find out what the LS is called. Gimme a sec.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-01-2013)

I'd easily guess that, but for some reason it's not appearing in my Winterboard. I think I went through all add-ons (twice even) by now. I'll check again, thanks!

Thanks

I believe what ur looking for is dune.Default.LS.i5.theme
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

25. The Following User Says Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-01-2013)

A'right, it's certainly not there. Not on Winterboard, not in the extras list and I even used Diskaid to explore the theme folder.. no such thing as dune.Clock.theme.

But i5 is for iPhone 5, isn't it? I've got an iPhone 4.

Thanks

I'd easily guess that, but for some reason it's not appearing in my Winterboard. I think I went through all add-ons (twice even) by now. I'll check again, thanks!
    Should show up in winterboard (for some reason mine does) but it's an iwdget. Just press down and hold onto ablank area of ur sb and the iwidget list will pop up.

A'right, it's certainly not there. Not on Winterboard, not in the extras list and I even used Diskaid to explore the theme folder.. no such thing as dune.Clock.theme.

But i5 is for iPhone 5, isn't it? I've got an iPhone 4.
    I see. You have to download the extras on the themeit app. You'll have a selection of iwidgets and other stuff to choose from. You may have to mod the i5 LS to fit ur 4. Or they may release one for i4 if there isn't one already.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 04-01-2013 at 08:17 AM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

28. The Following User Says Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-01-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by breezer_ View Post
    Can someone please make a reddit icon?
    I do not have reddit app, so I do not know the bundle name
    -reddit.png-reddit2.png-reddit12.png-reddit22.png

-->> reddit.zip

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

BoyBastos (04-01-2013), breezer_ (04-01-2013), meth357 (12-14-2013)

Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 90 ... LastLast