Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ashFX

Just curious way u using to change it wifi and call bars they look sick

i can't change my weather please help i set like the picture below and it doesn't work !
    -apsx77k.png
    -lqwlguy.png

Quote Originally Posted by KhangNghi View Post
    i can't change my weather please help i set like the picture below and it doesn't work !
    -apsx77k.png
    -lqwlguy.png
    You are on the right track, paste your weather code in the parenthesis like this var locale = "CAXX0301"

Quote Originally Posted by MadmanGFX View Post
    You are on the right track, paste your weather code in the parenthesis like this var locale = "CAXX0301"
    Mad wat u using to change it call bars and wifi plz lemme know

Quote Originally Posted by broute85 View Post
    Mad wat u using to change it call bars and wifi plz lemme know
    Im not sure i understand what you mean can you attach a pic? Are the wifi and call bats not theming?

Yes exactly I'm gettin the normal call and wifi bars

Yes exactly I'm gettin the normal call and wifi bars
    What idevice and iOS are you using?

Ip5 and iOS 6.1.2

That's exactly what I'm on right now, hmmm... Have you tried fsWipeCache from Cydia. It's an app that clears image caches. Make sure the base theme is on the bottom in the winterboard app, summerboard should be off as well. Please try this on your iPhone and get back to me.

Sir yes sir

Sir yes sir
    Did it work?

No i tried fswipe tried unchecking and reap ringing still doesn't work ill try reinstalling now

No i tried fswipe tried unchecking and reap ringing still doesn't work ill try reinstalling now
    Ok I'll check on my side, we'll get to the bottom of this, hehe

Dw I got to it on my own
    1st of all the tweak Bars interfere with the call bars u themed I uninstalled Bars and they're good now
    Then I had a Lte/3G icon changer wich also interfered with the wifi bars u themed (that's the weird one) but hey they work now so it's just the tweak Bars that stopped my bars from theming ;p

Dw I got to it on my own
    1st of all the tweak Bars interfere with the call bars u themed I uninstalled Bars and they're good now
    Then I had a Lte/3G icon changer wich also interfered with the wifi bars u themed (that's the weird one) but hey they work now so it's just the tweak Bars that stopped my bars from theming ;p
    Well I'm glad you figured it out, cheers!

Ty sry for the small bothers

Ty sry for the small bothers
    No problem

I know this isn't the best place to ask this but mad do u know of a tweak that can remove/disable the status bar time display I'm going crazy tryin to find one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12