Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aero 2 Wide

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Aero 2 Wide

Aero 2 Wide is the most advanced Windows theme for DreamBoard. Aero 2 was designed to give users the closest possible experience of the Windows OS on an iDevice. All the functions of Aero mimic those of the actual operating system making this theme highly intuitive.

Aero 2 offers the familiarity of Windows and elegance of Apple all in one package. Now you can have the best of both worlds in the palm of your hand.

Video: Aero 2 Standard/Wide - YouTube

This theme can be made available to you at no cost if you have already purchased Aero 2 Standard. You will need to send me proof of purchase along your Cydia account number and I will apply the changes on Cydia (i.e. A screenshot of your list of paid packages). Otherwise it will cost the same price as the other edition. This applies to current theme owners.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -thumbnail.png  
    Last edited by scarflaire; 03-15-2013 at 02:15 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

IrobertI (07-01-2013), Karoonchai (07-01-2013), The_13th_Plague (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

No issues with dreamboard? Very surprised its working on iPhone 5 and on iOS 6

Very nice by the way

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (03-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    No issues with dreamboard? Very surprised its working on iPhone 5 and on iOS 6

Very nice by the way
    None, other than the lockscreen which everyone knows about.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

2k1 (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Sounds good thank you

I've been waiting for this kind of theme to release! I'm really pleased with this theme. Is there a way to make the weather widget to update the weather wherever the location you are at automatically? or you have to input the zip code for the city you want everytime. How would you also change the background of the theme

9. The Following User Says Thank You to azndragonz For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (03-10-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azndragonz View Post
    I've been waiting for this kind of theme to release! I'm really pleased with this theme. Is there a way to make the weather widget to update the weather wherever the location you are at automatically? or you have to input the zip code for the city you want everytime. How would you also change the background of the theme
    I'm a firm believer in not using GPS weather simply because it uses data. If enough people ask for this then I may change it in the future, but so far you're the first person to inquire about it.

To change the wallpaper, use the Settings.app to select any photo you have in your camera roll. Then navigate to Computer>Personalize and tap the Wallpaper icon. It will refresh the wallpaper with the one you select.

So I have this theme installed on my phone, and watched ur video, and I didn't have any of the install part that your video shows? I just had the black screen in Cydia when it installed. Which is no big deal, but I don't have the windows lock screen, my lock screen looks the exact same as it did before I got the theme. Let me know how to fix this, if it can be fixed.
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rayb4430 View Post
    So I have this theme installed on my phone, and watched ur video, and I didn't have any of the install part that your video shows? I just had the black screen in Cydia when it installed. Which is no big deal, but I don't have the windows lock screen, my lock screen looks the exact same as it did before I got the theme. Let me know how to fix this, if it can be fixed.
    Thanks
    The theme installs through Cydia, which is why you see a black screen during the setup. This is true for all things Cydia. I just uploaded an update which fixes the installation part not appearing, so you'll see that on Cydia shortly. There is no lockscreen as this is a plist theme. The lockscreen stopped working on iOS 6.

Just had some time to watch the video and WOW! So many nuances in this theme its amazing. Hoping to get some time to set this thing up on my phone.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The_13th_Plague For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (03-12-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

This is awesome.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (03-12-2013)

When you accidentally press the reinstall button. It doesnt affect anything right? and you can bypass it by pressing next repeatedly till you get back to the main screen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azndragonz View Post
    When you accidentally press the reinstall button. It doesnt affect anything right? and you can bypass it by pressing next repeatedly till you get back to the main screen.
    No, that's just a visual feature to simulate a reinstall.

may give you a lockscreen for the theme as above and if it could be made compatible with the tweak of my location can not pair any code and actualize GPS weather

Sick theme anyone know why the lock screens dont work?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kmac1622 View Post
    Sick theme anyone know why the lock screens dont work?
    It's not supported on iOS 6 for unknown reasons.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This looks amazing. Problem is I get nothing at all except 'setup is starting' the only way to use my phone properly is to uninstall this. What a shame! Anyone know of a fix to this?

would love an update for , bugged and slow on iphone 5s, some visual bugs and it seems that the weather app is bugged

Will this dream never be updated?