+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 115

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LS Chr0nos Design Pack

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Yes Now! Is live
...
  1. #41
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    1,284
    Thanked 2,242 Times in 624 Posts

    Yes
    Now! Is live

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    buddyfunlove (03-08-2013)

  3. #42
    Livin the iPhone Life nnfdcane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,175
    Thanks
    3,097
    Thanked 793 Times in 420 Posts

    Where do you change 12-24hr and language? Can't seem to find where it is

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (03-09-2013)

  5. #43
    iPhoneaholic doctorvik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    508
    Thanked 301 Times in 156 Posts

    just bought em -- nice clean locks -- but can not find settings for english and 12 hr clock ??

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to doctorvik For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (03-09-2013)

  7. #44
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    1,284
    Thanked 2,242 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by doctorvik View Post
    just bought em -- nice clean locks -- but can not find settings for english and 24 hr clock ??
    Update arrived for that! Cannot change at this time.
    Arrived with more LS

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    doctorvik (03-08-2013)

  9. #45
    Green Apple buddyfunlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts

    Fantastic mod man! Just bought and looks great! Well done.

  10. #46
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Congrats for the work!! Before i proceed to buy it, i saw in screenshots the tap to unlock feature. Because with tap to unlock i had many accidental presses in the past, is there any way to enable slide to unlock?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to bill_viper For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (03-09-2013)

  12. #47
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 52 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bill_viper View Post
    Congrats for the work!! Before i proceed to buy it, i saw in screenshots the tap to unlock feature. Because with tap to unlock i had many accidental presses in the past, is there any way to enable slide to unlock?
    Yes... Agree SLIDE TO UNLOCK plsss

  13. #48
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    1,284
    Thanked 2,242 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bill_viper View Post
    Congrats for the work!! Before i proceed to buy it, i saw in screenshots the tap to unlock feature. Because with tap to unlock i had many accidental presses in the past, is there any way to enable slide to unlock?
    Yes for sure!
    Simply to delete this on ssh

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  14. #49
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Any guide how to delete it with iFile?
    At last, is it possible to upload a screenshot with notifications to check how are they shown?

  15. #50
    My iPhone is a Part of Me LeathaFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    897
    Thanks
    269
    Thanked 279 Times in 206 Posts

    Happy to hear about the superman one. Waiting for that one and then I'm purchasing! Screenshots please if available. Great job

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (03-09-2013)

  17. #51
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    1,284
    Thanked 2,242 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bill_viper View Post
    Any guide how to delete it with iFile?
    At last, is it possible to upload a screenshot with notifications to check how are they shown?
    On ssh!
    Go to your selected theme.
    Delete entire folder Bundles.
    Respring and its cool for you

    Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    Happy to hear about the superman one. Waiting for that one and then I'm purchasing! Screenshots please if available. Great job
    I can't create Marvel Pack without Superman.
    But you have to wait this next week to see
    Last edited by ChrisGraphiX; 03-09-2013 at 09:53 AM.

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  18. #52
    iPhoneaholic doctorvik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    508
    Thanked 301 Times in 156 Posts

    Any timeframe on the English update ?

  19. #53
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Baz L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 44 Times in 32 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    I can't create Marvel Pack without Superman.
    But you have to wait this next week to see
    Superman is DC, does this mean you are doing a DC pack...?

    A Dark Knight Rises design would be amazing! #Batman hehe :-)

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Baz L For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (03-09-2013)

  21. #54
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorvik View Post
    Any timeframe on the English update ?
    Just go into the folder of the theme you are using and edit the file "functions". Scroll down to "function Day". You can see the days of the week in this order:

    day = new Array("DIMANCHE","LUNDI","MARDI","MERCREDI","JEUDI ","VENDREDI","SAMEDI")

    You can change the values in the " as you want.

    Mine are as follows:

    day = new Array("Sun","Mon","Tue","Wed","Thu","Fri","Sat")

    Hope that helps.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to corfio For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (03-09-2013), doctorvik (03-10-2013), spanky75 (03-09-2013)

  23. #55
    What's Jailbreak? spanky75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wiltshire UK
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I've noticed in Chr0nos2 there's an extra folder named "Resources" with weather icons. But can't see any weather on the LS when I select Chr0nos2.

  24. #56
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    1,284
    Thanked 2,242 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by corfio View Post
    Just go into the folder of the theme you are using and edit the file "functions". Scroll down to "function Day". You can see the days of the week in this order:

    day = new Array("DIMANCHE","LUNDI","MARDI","MERCREDI","JEUDI ","VENDREDI","SAMEDI")

    You can change the values in the " as you want.

    Mine are as follows:

    day = new Array("Sun","Mon","Tue","Wed","Thu","Fri","Sat")

    Hope that helps.
    Yes exactly!
    Wait for update, available in few days with EN version and fix.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baz L View Post
    Superman is DC, does this mean you are doing a DC pack...?

    A Dark Knight Rises design would be amazing! #Batman hehe :-)
    Oups!!!
    I completly forgot Batman on pack :/
    Poor Chris
    Last edited by ChrisGraphiX; 03-09-2013 at 03:13 PM.

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  25. #57
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    1,284
    Thanked 2,242 Times in 624 Posts

    Update Send to mmi.
    Add Fix and English version.

    Add Chr0nos 7

  26. #58
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    This looks awesome I will wait for English version or maybe explain how to edit to show non 24hr and arrange the date so its m/dd/yy?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to DiRTDOG For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (03-10-2013)

  28. #59
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    557
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts

    purchased..very nice..just need to get 12 clock instead of 24..nice LS.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to jayteez For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (03-10-2013)

  30. #60
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    1,284
    Thanked 2,242 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DiRTDOG View Post
    This looks awesome I will wait for English version or maybe explain how to edit to show non 24hr and arrange the date so its m/dd/yy?
    Grrrr
    I don't think the date :/
    I will see that on next update
    I removed clock on EN version and replace by AM/PM.
    Clock is on statusbar and i think its not necessary

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts