Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TurquesaSE for iPhone (iOS 6+)

Will there be a ck?

iPhone? More like MyPhone WithinTemptationFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyGearIsaac View Post
    Will there be a ck?
    Yep, the ck is coming

Quote Originally Posted by BoubakAy View Post
    ColorKeyboards will come in a few weeks normally.
    Last edited by WithinTemptationFan; 03-09-2013 at 09:10 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WithinTemptationFan For This Useful Post:

areske86 (03-11-2013), GuiltyGearIsaac (03-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by WithinTemptationFan View Post
    Yep, the ck is coming
    Didn't see that but thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Baz L View Post
    Thanks for the updates mate, lookin good! The Zepplin and extra icons are real nice, now I need a weather widget to match in this themes colours lol

Attachment 625651
    would you mind sharing your wallpaper please? Thanks and are you using gridlock to get that icon layout or what are you using?

iPhone? More like MyPhone WithinTemptationFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyGearIsaac View Post
    Didn't see that but thanks!
    No prob

Thanks all for the kind words!!

Yep as said and as @WithinTemptationFan (thanks!) mentioned above, ColorKeyboards are coming

On the contrary (and unfortunately...) Widgets are not coming in a near future (it takes too much work for now). But as soon as my studies are finished, let's go doing some awesome widgets!
    But you can also try to adapt widgets from other themes to match TurquesaSE you know (don't sell them of course). Some great people in this community are known to create some amazing widgets, give a look to other thread you will see

Btw I will update the PSDs package today, cause I noticed that I totally forgot to include the PSD for AppStore icons, which is different from the Cydia icons one (size and without the icon frame). I will also include the TurquesaSE logo, so you can include in your creations!

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    would you mind sharing your wallpaper please? Thanks and are you using gridlock to get that icon layout or what are you using?
    How's it going Rook? damn i mentioned you a couple of pages back lol...You prolly won't remember me, (been out of the scene for 3 years) but back when you were doing the precious metal themes and pioneering the theme scene, I was a regular in your threads over at mc, nice to see you mate! What are you doing these days....still theming? Your work was awesome

The layout is done with iconoclasm (3x4 iPhone 5), haven't got gridlock 2 yet.

As for the wallpaper, I got it in a recent lock screen thread, cant remember which but here it is

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362909147.634609.jpg
    Last edited by Baz L; 03-10-2013 at 04:55 AM.

First page updated!

-> "new" PSDs pack (added some useful things in fact)
    -> I also added a little explanation on what icon psd you have to choose according to what type of icon you want to do

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BoubakAy For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (03-16-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 564 Posts

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362917721.903246.jpg

How I'm rocking this bad boy. Thanks to Chevy for the widget

iPhone? More like MyPhone xelleron's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by xelleron; 03-10-2013 at 09:14 AM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xelleron For This Useful Post:

GuiltyGearIsaac (03-10-2013), kimvy (03-10-2013), RKO1195 (03-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by xelleron View Post
    Woah looks very nice, thanks for posting this!

Can i ask though, is this just applied via Winterboard? and can i manually enter my weather location/settings?

Thanks again i was hoping for a great widget to top this theme off!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Baz L For This Useful Post:

GuiltyGearIsaac (03-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by xelleron View Post
    <3

iPhone? More like MyPhone xelleron's Avatar
    Thanks

It is the original widget from turquesa 4/4s thread
    Apply with winterboard and read the Readme File

Lol, made a Taptalk icon.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

areske86 (03-11-2013)

How's it going Rook? damn i mentioned you a couple of pages back lol...You prolly won't remember me, (been out of the scene for 3 years) but back when you were doing the precious metal themes and pioneering the theme scene, I was a regular in your threads over at mc, nice to see you mate! What are you doing these days....still theming? Your work was awesome

The layout is done with iconoclasm (3x4 iPhone 5), haven't got gridlock 2 yet.

As for the wallpaper, I got it in a recent lock screen thread, cant remember which but here it is

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1362909147.634609.jpg
    Hey Baz! Yeah I definitely remember you bro. Alls well! However not theming anymore. I guess I could, I'm a lot better at PS now than I was back then. I just seem to have got out of the scene. I started my own business over 2 years ago and have been busy with it ever since. I suppose if someone wanted some custom stuff I could do some things but as far as a whole theme, I don't see me doing that. And ah yes the previous metals...those were the good old days I wish I could've kept up with them and ported them up to the iPhone 5 and iOS6...they'd have looked amazing I'm sure on this new phone. Good hearing from you buddy, keep in touch and thanks for that wallpaper!

- Rook

I'm going back like 3 years ago or more, two I can think of are Zausser and Rookie, but I guess "many themers" was the wrong phrase. Although there was more than 2 lol.

I agree what you say about icons, which is why I see the way your icons are for this theme do look great, but only when they "fully" all match up! If you look at the screenshot I took in the previous page the icons that are auto masked from the AppStore (the Natwest icon for example) only really get the icon border themed, the middle image of the icon stays as default stock image. So to me this kind of spoils the theme because this theme is supposed to be a 2 colour theme? (kind of like tron) and when you have all these icons with all different and mixed bright colours, because of the stock icon images not getting changed, then like I said IMO it spoils it.

But look I'm gonna delete ps elements (the layout is giving me trouble) and get full photoshop back, and start learning again, a few years ago I was pretty skilled and used to make many icons, bosspaper packs etc for different themes, but as I said real life took over and I forget everything lol.

Either way, I love your theme and again thanks, I understand how much time and effort these themes take!

1 more thing, which photoshop do you use?

I'll make an action file or at least attempt to if I had the psd for the icon
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 03-10-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Netflix icon...enjoy

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

areske86 (03-11-2013), dwizurd (04-26-2013), GuiltyGearIsaac (03-10-2013), pnunez1310 (03-11-2013)

Some possible icon requests?
    The_max
    1.28Mo

Netflix
    25.77Mo

Alien blue
    18.17Mo

Imdb
    12.81Mo

And maybe YouTube? But could not find app info for it

And maybe
    KCRWradio
    10.71Mo
    Sorry for the double post
    Last edited by Cinephile23; 03-10-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Hey Baz! Yeah I definitely remember you bro. Alls well! However not theming anymore. I guess I could, I'm a lot better at PS now than I was back then. I just seem to have got out of the scene. I started my own business over 2 years ago and have been busy with it ever since. I suppose if someone wanted some custom stuff I could do some things but as far as a whole theme, I don't see me doing that. And ah yes the previous metals...those were the good old days I wish I could've kept up with them and ported them up to the iPhone 5 and iOS6...they'd have looked amazing I'm sure on this new phone. Good hearing from you buddy, keep in touch and thanks for that wallpaper!

- Rook

I'll make an action file or at least attempt to if I had the psd for the icon
    Yo Rook, your welcome! and i'm glad your doing well bro! great to hear from you too, yeah they defo where the good old days lol, Custom ZX metals on the 3gs! boom! i got caught right up in it lol, but like you, i guess real life took over with my fam and work, and i haven't had a jailbroken device for over 2 years, just recently got back around here but as you probably read totally lost/forgotten all my photoshop skills, but yeah those themes would have looked sick on the iP5 mate, they where pioneering! you, Z, IBN, Ef were all pushing the boundaries back then and creating some special stuff, gutted your not theming anymore lol, top memories bro

Would be real nice of you Rook, but only if you have the spare time and defo no rush, i just thought i could try and churn some icons out for this theme, then i opened photoshop and couldn't remember nothing, anyways was great to hear from you bro and i'm glad all is well, ill be lurking here and there anyways so yeah will keep intouch, thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Netflix icon...enjoy
    Thank you!!!!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to GuiltyGearIsaac For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (03-12-2013)

Hey guys I see some great stuff here!
    @xelleron thanks for upgrading the widget to the iPhone 5 for everyone

Some possible icon requests?
    The_max
    1.28Mo

Netflix
    25.77Mo

Alien blue
    18.17Mo

Imdb
    12.81Mo

And maybe YouTube? But could not find app info for it

And maybe
    KCRWradio
    10.71Mo
    Sorry for the double post
    These infos are pretty useless mate Read again the first page, I need Bundle ID and icon names, not the size of the app ^^

28. The Following User Says Thank You to BoubakAy For This Useful Post:

Cinephile23 (03-10-2013)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast