+ Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TurquesaSE for iPhone (iOS 6+)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thanks for the update!! Looks like the SMS app is still having that issue. Notice the black on the right ImageUploadedByModMyi1362695806.821525.jpg
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

Thanks for the update!! Looks like the SMS app is still having that issue. Notice the black on the right ImageUploadedByModMyi1362695806.821525.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    Thanks for the update!! Looks like the SMS app is still having that issue. Notice the black on the right Attachment 625332
    Oh
    I don't know how to resolve this ***t. I will ask some people, maybe I'll got the solution.
    Thanks for the feedback (and sorry for this issue...)

EDIT : It's ok, I got the solution thanks to some twitter followers, update this week end please don't write text messages in landscape mode lol
    Last edited by BoubakAy; 03-07-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BoubakAy View Post
    Oh
    I don't know how to resolve this ***t. I will ask some people, maybe I'll got the solution.
    Thanks for the feedback (and sorry for this issue...)

EDIT : It's ok, I got the solution thanks to some twitter followers, update this week end please don't write text messages in landscape mode lol
    Awesome!!!!! Glad to hear you got the fix. And don't worry I won't write landscape lol

Thanks

Can you also please theme the LTE indicator.

Thanks

Amazon.app
    com.amazon.Amazon
    icon.png [email protected] icon_pad.png [email protected] icon_small.png 50x50_amzn_icon.png [email protected] [email protected]

Netflix.app
    com.netflix.Netflix
    icon.png [email protected] icon-72.png

3rd Client for YouTube Pro.app
    com.softwareline.youtubealternativepro
    app_icon.png [email protected] app_pro.png

GroupMe.app
    com.groupme.iphone-app
    Icon-57.png Icon-114.png Default.png [email protected] Icon-72.png Icon-144.png Icon.png [email protected] [email protected]

I hope this is correct, I wasn't sure which pics of the icons you would need so chose the two versions that each app had of the same size and name but hopefully you can do the icons for me THANKS!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Talking what yours guy thing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TurquesaSE for iPhone (iOS 6+)-liveclockicon-2-iphone.png  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to edisson2009 For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (03-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyGearIsaac View Post

Amazon.app
    com.amazon.Amazon
    icon.png [email protected] icon_pad.png [email protected] icon_small.png 50x50_amzn_icon.png [email protected] [email protected]

Netflix.app
    com.netflix.Netflix
    icon.png [email protected] icon-72.png

3rd Client for YouTube Pro.app
    com.softwareline.youtubealternativepro
    app_icon.png [email protected] app_pro.png

GroupMe.app
    com.groupme.iphone-app
    Icon-57.png Icon-114.png Default.png [email protected] Icon-72.png Icon-144.png Icon.png [email protected] [email protected]

I hope this is correct, I wasn't sure which pics of the icons you would need so chose the two versions that each app had of the same size and name but hopefully you can do the icons for me THANKS!
    Ok here is the GOOD WAY to request icons, congrats
    So I will try to make these icons this week end, but if the community wants to help it would be great

iPhone? More like MyPhone Baz L's Avatar
    Thanks

First post updated with new PSDs and Layer Styles as you requested, and a little explanation on how to use them too !

Let me know if it's good

Ps : I can't make a complete Photoshop tutorial, for some evident reasons A lot of Youtube videos are awesome for that stuff, I learned Photoshop by watching them during hours
    I got the new files thanks!

But your instructions are a bit short. I'm having trouble using this ps elements, i used to use ps4, is elements good for doing icons? so if you have time can you make it a bit more in depth?

Ideally I think I video with text showing you creating an icon would be best.

If your too busy don't worry, but I would love to be able to help out making icons though.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,313 Times in 2,180 Posts

Ill make a few icons. Today.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

pnunez1310 (03-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyGearIsaac View Post

Can you also please theme the LTE indicator.
    Noted for next update!

Quote Originally Posted by Baz L View Post
    I got the new files thanks!

But your instructions are a bit short. I'm having trouble using this ps elements, i used to use ps4, is elements good for doing icons? so if you have time can you make it a bit more in depth?

Ideally I think I video with text showing you creating an icon would be best.

If your too busy don't worry, but I would love to be able to help out making icons though.
    As I said I can't do a photoshop tutorial you know... if you want to create pretty good icons, you have to learn at lest the basic things with photoshop, and for that I'm not a teacher, I'm just a theme creator here, and you'll find a tons of tutorial videos on Youtube which will give you all these basics knowledges.
    Just take a little of your time to watch them, and you will be able to create some beautiful icons in a few days, trust me

Aside this, I have to study hard you know ^^ so the maximum I can do for now is pushing updates to Cydia, fixing bugs, making some icons and other requests

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BoubakAy For This Useful Post:

Baz L (03-08-2013)

Thanks

Noted for next update!

As I said I can't do a photoshop tutorial you know... if you want to create pretty good icons, you have to learn at lest the basic things with photoshop, and for that I'm not a teacher, I'm just a theme creator here, and you'll find a tons of tutorial videos on Youtube which will give you all these basics knowledges.
    Just take a little of your time to watch them, and you will be able to create some beautiful icons in a few days, trust me

Aside this, I have to study hard you know ^^ so the maximum I can do for now is pushing updates to Cydia, fixing bugs, making some icons and other requests
    Yeah I know all of this, like I said its just been a few years since I used ps and I'm not sure how you create the style/color for your icons. Many themers used to create action files and small videos so in the end theme users could make their own icons more easily, as depending on the theme, icons have to be made differently. As I mentioned in an earlier post your 2 colour icons are harder than just making an icon that has default image and just a themed border.

It's all good though, thx for the help anyways mate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baz L View Post
    Yeah I know all of this, like I said its just been a few years since I used ps and I'm not sure how you create the style/color for your icons. Many themers used to create action files and small videos so in the end theme users could make their own icons more easily, as depending on the theme, icons have to be made differently. As I mentioned in an earlier post your 2 colour icons are harder than just making an icon that has default image and just a themed border.

It's all good though, thx for the help anyways mate.
    Could you tell who are the "many themers" who made small tutorial videos please? I'm curious to know this

Yeah my icons are not super easy to make (not hard either ^^), and i think too simple icons sometimes mean a poor theme. No pain, no gain ;p
    Last edited by BoubakAy; 03-08-2013 at 08:21 AM.

Thanks

Could you tell who are the "many themers" who made small tutorial videos please? I'm curious to know this

Yeah my icons are not super easy to make (but there are not hard either ^^), and i think too simple icons sometimes mean a poor theme. No pain, no gain ;p
    I'm going back like 3 years ago or more, two I can think of are Zausser and Rookie, but I guess "many themers" was the wrong phrase. Although there was more than 2 lol.

I agree what you say about icons, which is why I see the way your icons are for this theme do look great, but only when they "fully" all match up! If you look at the screenshot I took in the previous page the icons that are auto masked from the AppStore (the Natwest icon for example) only really get the icon border themed, the middle image of the icon stays as default stock image. So to me this kind of spoils the theme because this theme is supposed to be a 2 colour theme? (kind of like tron) and when you have all these icons with all different and mixed bright colours, because of the stock icon images not getting changed, then like I said IMO it spoils it.

But look I'm gonna delete ps elements (the layout is giving me trouble) and get full photoshop back, and start learning again, a few years ago I was pretty skilled and used to make many icons, bosspaper packs etc for different themes, but as I said real life took over and I forget everything lol.

Either way, I love your theme and again thanks, I understand how much time and effort these themes take!

1 more thing, which photoshop do you use?

Thanks

Thanks for your understanding

I'm totally agree with you, stock icons look horrible with the theme, if there are not themed I mean. But I need all of you guys to tell what are the icons you absolutely need (those on your springboard in priority, those in folders in a second time), cause alone I can't know what icons I have to do.

I'm sure your photoshop knowledges are coming back quickly Baz L I use Ps CS6, but I'm sure that all CS versions work great to make icons.

Thanks

Hmmm...my first icon

Another one
    Airblue sharing
    Last edited by kuanyu; 03-08-2013 at 10:14 AM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

nealh (05-08-2013), pnunez1310 (03-09-2013), RKO1195 (03-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Hmmm...my first icon

Another one
    Airblue sharing
    Look really nice, that's how i think they need to look for this theme, just 2 colours.

Great job mate
    Last edited by Baz L; 03-08-2013 at 10:32 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Baz L For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (03-08-2013)

Thanks

Thanks man
    One more icon

Amazon icon.

Ah damn, springboard will mask the appstore icons automatically, which means my icons will be masked twice :P ill fix them later.
    Last edited by kuanyu; 03-08-2013 at 11:04 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

nealh (05-08-2013)

Thanks

I'm sure your photoshop knowledges are coming back quickly Baz L I use Ps CS6, but I'm sure that all CS versions work great to make icons.
    I wish this was the case buddy, lol...but I'm starting from scratch again, all great fun though!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I really love it!! There's only one problem.. My Sbsettings skin doesn't work at all. How can i remove those icon labels?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vaatu View Post
    I really love it!! There's only one problem.. My Sbsettings skin doesn't work at all. How can i remove those icon labels?
    You need to go into sbsettings by swipe at top left, then press "more" then go into "notification theme" and "drop down theme" and select this theme to skin sbsettings.

You can remove icon labels in winterboard.

Hope this helps!