+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: RocketSauce HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
UPDATE 3/1/13 - Major graphical overhaul - new, cleaner images and overall look - updated for iOS 6.1.x and updated to work on both iPhone/iPod 4's and the new iPhone/iPod
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,969 Times in 875 Posts

Default RocketSauce HD
    UPDATE 3/1/13 - Major graphical overhaul - new, cleaner images and overall look - updated for iOS 6.1.x and updated to work on both iPhone/iPod 4's and the new iPhone/iPod 5

For those of you who don't know me, I am the creator of iFusion HD, 1derful HD, and co-creator of E is for Ezra. I present to you my most recent work... ROCKETSAUCE HD.

...Why the name "RocketSauce"? - see this video for the answer:

Settings also showing App Switcher
    Attachment 624348

Chatkit
    Attachment 624350

Fallback Loading Screen
    Attachment 624351

Lockscreen
    Attachment 624352

Music Player
    Attachment 624353

Springboard
    Attachment 624354

Phone Dialer
    Attachment 624355

Lockscreen Charging Image
    Attachment 624356

Folder Switcher
    Attachment 624357

Weather
    Attachment 624358

Modder's PSD Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?doprnweqkqul66j

**** iDevice Theme Copyright Information:

According to the US Copyright Office (U.S. Copyright Office - Copyright in General (FAQ) ):

- When is my work protected?
    Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.

- Do I have to register with your office to be protected?
    No. In general, registration is voluntary. Copyright exists from the moment the work is created. You will have to register, however, if you wish to bring a lawsuit for infringement of a U.S. work. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section “Copyright Registration.”

- Why should I register my work if copyright protection is automatic?
    Registration is recommended for a number of reasons. Many choose to register their works because they wish to have the facts of their copyright on the public record and have a certificate of registration. Registered works may be eligible for statutory damages and attorney's fees in successful litigation. Finally, if registration occurs within 5 years of publication, it is considered prima facie evidence in a court of law. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section “Copyright Registration” and Circular 38b, Highlights of Copyright Amendments Contained in the Uruguay Round Agreements Act (URAA), on non-U.S. works."

Even if a copy was purchased legitimately you do not have the legal right to distribute unauthorized copies. According to the “First-Sale Doctrine” established in 1908, you do have the right to give away or sell the copy that you purchased, for profit or not, at your discretion. But ONLY ONCE. If you make a copy of this theme and place a link online for others to download for free you are violating copyright law by making or providing a mechanism to produce an infinite number of unauthorized copies, and I have every legal right to seek compensatory or statutory damages for each unauthorized download you facilitate.

I have registered RocketSauce and am awaiting documentation from the US Copyright Office. Here is a copy of the confirmation email:

In a message dated 5/2/2011 6:33:12 P.M. Central Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

Thank you for submitting your registration claim using the Electronic Copyright Office (ECO) System.

The following files were successfully uploaded for service request 1-527725248

File Name :RocketSauce Theme (for copyright).zip
    File Size :27973 KB
    Date/Time :4/29/2011 7:48:31 PM

[THREAD ID: 1-4QKCRS]

United States Copyright Office"

...did you know that Jesus Christ died on the cross so you could live life more abundantly? A life filled with joy, hope and love here on earth, then spend eternity in His presence of unspeakable mercy and grace? He loves you and will meet you right where you are...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RocketSauce HD-9.jpg   RocketSauce HD-8.jpg   RocketSauce HD-5.jpg   RocketSauce HD-4.jpg   RocketSauce HD-1.jpg   RocketSauce HD-7.jpg   RocketSauce HD-3.jpg   RocketSauce HD-2.jpg  

RocketSauce HD-6.jpg   RocketSauce HD-10.jpg  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 03-01-2013 at 10:05 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (03-03-2013), decke (03-14-2013), Jahooba (03-01-2013), Jato_BZ (03-07-2014), jjk454ss (03-01-2013), Lkkwus (03-03-2013), thetjshow (03-23-2013), Yugo (03-01-2013)

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Looks good count me in

Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 929 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Looks good count me in
    +1

Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 835 Posts

I like it! Your loopy icons are neato.

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohh yea one of my favorites classics. So glad I purchased this one when it first released

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

just bought this one, next to e is for ezra one my favorite theme! are you working on something new?

My iPhone is a Part of Me thetjshow's Avatar
    Thanks

hellllllooooooooooooo!!! hah!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

After installing a tweak addition to RocketSauce that kept crashing my phone that I finally removed now other themes aren't working properly. RocketSauce (which I have also uninstalled and re-installed several times now) as well as 1derland no longer show their borders or trim. Anyone have any suggestions how to fix it? I really don't want to restore and rejailbreak.

Thanks

Iconomatic needs an update,the animations aren't working right

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks man