+ Reply
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Circul8 free iOS 6 theme

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Andreas Larsen tutorial Are you using Layer Based Slices?
...
  1. #21
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Larsen View Post
    Are you using Layer Based Slices?

  2. #22
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 197 Times in 61 Posts

    yes...on most, couldn't use layer based slices on the cydia ones with drop shadow - used normal slices there.

  3. #23
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    When I copy circul8.theme to my themes folder, activate in winterboard and respring, nothing happens. Am I missing something with the install?

  4. #24
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 197 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagsell View Post
    When I copy circul8.theme to my themes folder, activate in winterboard and respring, nothing happens. Am I missing something with the install?
    Maybe you copied circul8theme and not circul8.theme?

  5. #25
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Yes, that was it. Thank you!

    One issue is that the dock and undocked icons are still showing labels.

  6. #26
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 197 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagsell View Post
    Yes, that was it. Thank you!

    One issue is that the dock and undocked icons are still showing labels.
    Guess what the circul8hidelabels.theme included in the download does...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Andreas Larsen For This Useful Post:

    bagtagsell (03-02-2013)

  8. #27
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Ha ha...
    I enabled that and tried resorting. Still wasn't working for me. IOS 6.1. Maybe its a conflict or something, I'm not sure.

  9. #28
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 197 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagsell View Post
    Ha ha...
    I enabled that and tried resorting. Still wasn't working for me. IOS 6.1. Maybe its a conflict or something, I'm not sure.
    Ok, then I'm not sure...the next update will have labels hidden as default so maybe just wait and see

  10. #29
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 197 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Larsen View Post
    Ok, then I'm not sure...the next update will have labels hidden as default so maybe just wait and see
    Theme updated, try the new version

  11. #30
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 197 Times in 61 Posts

    Theme updated with lots of new icons. I'm working on the UI at the moment:


  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andreas Larsen For This Useful Post:

    Bellcross (03-04-2013), Danymiguel1986 (03-04-2013), iverfung (03-05-2013)

  13. #31
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    love your works so much!
    appreciate your free sharing theme!

    Please update with liveclock theme,thx(i just created my own but with ugly config. and design for the hr & min hands)

    cannot wait for ur complete version!

    nice work,man!

    one more thing,the dialer theme is not working for my ip5(6.1) & ip4s(6.1.2),please help.

    thx so much
    Last edited by iverfung; 03-04-2013 at 08:02 AM.

  14. #32
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 197 Times in 61 Posts

    Theme updated. andreaslarsen.dk/c8 as always.

    @iverfung: send me the liveclock theme and I'll look into it. Dialer isn't themed yet.

    Full UI will be sent to all that have donated to doctors without borders - see macthemes thread for instructions
    Last edited by Andreas Larsen; 03-04-2013 at 08:31 AM.

  15. #33
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    The link is attached as follows:

    circul8 LiveClock.theme.rar

    I just use the default plist of liveclock and remove the clock hands,ugly work ,LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Larsen View Post
    Theme updated. andreaslarsen.dk/c8 as always.

    @iverfung: send me the liveclock theme and I'll look into it. Dialer isn't themed yet.

    Full UI will be sent to all that have donated to doctors without borders - see macthemes thread for instructions

  16. #34
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 197 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iverfung View Post
    love your works so much!
    appreciate your free sharing theme!

    Please update with liveclock theme,thx(i just created my own but with ugly config. and design for the hr & min hands)

    cannot wait for ur complete version!

    nice work,man!

    one more thing,the dialer theme is not working for my ip5(6.1) & ip4s(6.1.2),please help.

    thx so much
    Added liveclock theme

  17. #35
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Larsen View Post
    Added liveclock theme
    It is just awesome!!!

    thx !!!!

  18. #36
    iPhoneaholic sickchris714's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    1,577
    Thanked 67 Times in 51 Posts

    This theme is amazing!! Donated earlier and it felt great! keep up the good work.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to sickchris714 For This Useful Post:

    Andreas Larsen (03-04-2013)

  20. #37
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 197 Times in 61 Posts

    Theme updated with the liveclock support, new icons, bugfixes, all black bars option and a few other things. Get it at andreaslarsen.dk/c8

  21. #38
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 197 Times in 61 Posts

    Updated again. New icons, cydia app pref icons and more. andreaslarsen.dk/c8


  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andreas Larsen For This Useful Post:

    iverfung (03-05-2013), sickchris714 (03-05-2013)

  23. #39
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    @Andreas, love your work so much

    one suggestion,
    why not put the addon icon from circul8preficons to "main theme-bundles",i just tried to create a folder named "com.alexzielenski.zeppelinsettings" with icon included and then put in "main theme-bundles",
    it works,
    this does help to keep the origianl icon in preference folder without back up/replacement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Larsen View Post
    Updated again. New icons, cydia app pref icons and more. andreaslarsen.dk/c8


  24. #40
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 197 Times in 61 Posts

    0.56 is out
    EDIT: there's an error in the transparent statusbar mod - will be fixed...

    Many new icons
    Folder icon/background - for use together with 2x2
    Auxo toggle support for iP4/4S
    New all transparent statusbar mod

    Earlier updates
    All black statusbar mod
    Liveclock support
    Icons for cydia apps in preferences
    Official circul8 zeppelin logo
    ...


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts