Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 265

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Circul8 free iOS 6 theme

  1. #181
    Hey man, I've sent u the receipt proof, could u plz check ur gmail? Appreciate it I'm Allen Ho

  2. #182
    iPhone? More like MyPhone puntisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Freiburg, Germany, Germany
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 93 Times in 50 Posts

    Hello i Donated 5€ to the German Red Cross. Until now i dont recieved any Mail with Download link. Greetz
    Last edited by puntisimo; 04-06-2013 at 12:36 AM.

  3. #183
    Please try to send me a copy of the receipt again

    @andreaslarsendk - repo.andreaslarsen.dk
    Enjoy my work? Please consider sending me a dollar or two

  4. #184
    iPhone? More like MyPhone puntisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Freiburg, Germany, Germany
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 93 Times in 50 Posts

    here is apic of my donation to the german red cross, greetz
    one question , in the video i see that you switch the springboard down to see the NC center
    how you make that????

    -spende.png
    Last edited by puntisimo; 04-06-2013 at 09:45 AM.

  5. #185
    Please email it to me like instructed

  6. #186
    Error in 1.3 on cydia, 1.31 should be live soon. Skydrive works.

    biteSMS almost done (and 199 donators so perfect timing

    Will release to donators later tonight



    200 donators

    So no more free white. Will probably release it on Cydia soon - has a few bugs that needs fixed.
    Last edited by Andreas Larsen; 04-09-2013 at 08:56 AM.

  7. #187
    Hey Andreas, I've just updated v1.31 on my iPad 3, and found this bug
    image_zps8b9e6b00.jpg
    Could you fix it? I really love this theme. Hope to buy the white soon. I was unlucky to be the 200 donators
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by forever8895; 04-09-2013 at 01:04 PM.

  8. #188
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked 593 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by forever8895 View Post
    Hey Andreas, I've just updated v1,3 on my iPad 3, and found this bug
    image_zps8b9e6b00.jpg
    Could you fix it? I really love this theme. Hope to buy the white soon. I was unlucky to be the 200 donators
    I believe Andreas has already submitted a fix for this issue. It should be up soon. In the meantime, you can follow @andreaslarsendk

    Also, the most up-to-date version of the theme can be found in his Skydrive. It's probably more reliant to manually update from there every few days or so than it is to wait for Cydia all the time. More information here: Andreas Larsen » circul8 help

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

    forever8895 (04-09-2013)

  10. #189
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Hey Andreas,
    Whenever I try to download the theme from Cydia, it gives me an error.. What do I do?

  11. #190
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked 593 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chiraagnt View Post
    Hey Andreas,
    Whenever I try to download the theme from Cydia, it gives me an error.. What do I do?
    I would just download it from his Skydrive. That version tends to be more up-to-date anyway. Just check in once a week or so to download the latest (or however often you want ). See the post above your own for the link.

  12. #191
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    I would just download it from his Skydrive. That version tends to be more up-to-date anyway. Just check in once a week or so to download the latest (or however often you want ). See the post above your own for the link.
    But after downloading the zip file what do I do? I'm downloading on iPhone

  13. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by chiraagnt View Post
    But after downloading the zip file what do I do? I'm downloading on iPhone
    unzip in ifile, see instructions on c8help

    unfortunately the fix didn't fix it so use skydrive for now. I'm looking into it together with the mmi guys.
    Last edited by Andreas Larsen; 04-09-2013 at 06:37 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Andreas Larsen For This Useful Post:

    forever8895 (04-09-2013)

  15. #193
    Moving all the free stuff to github so others can help and my inbox doesn't get spammed with noobs asking the same basic questions

    The whole transfer is work in progress so have patience. Only contributors can edit so mail me your github name if you want to help.

    https://github.com/andreaslarsen/circul8

  16. #194
    1.4 is now up on Cydia and works perfectly again

  17. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Larsen View Post
    Moving all the free stuff to github so others can help and my inbox doesn't get spammed with noobs asking the same basic questions

    The whole transfer is work in progress so have patience. Only contributors can edit so mail me your github name if you want to help.

    https://github.com/andreaslarsen/circul8
    how do I download the stuff from this? for example i wanna try the font
    Last edited by mejemaka; 04-12-2013 at 10:21 PM.

  18. #196
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked 593 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    how do I download the stuff from this? for example i wanna try the font
    The way I would do it is to click the ZIP button and, once it's all downloaded, to take the font out of Extras. But there must be a better way xD

  19. #197
    There is. Use fork + clone, that way you have automatic incremental updates. Se wiki on github for more.

    Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    The way I would do it is to click the ZIP button and, once it's all downloaded, to take the font out of Extras. But there must be a better way xD

  20. #198
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked 593 Times in 253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Larsen View Post
    There is. Use fork + clone, that way you have automatic incremental updates. Se wiki on github for more.
    I did that for the sake of doing a pull request. Does it mean that the master folder on my computer syncs with Github...?

  21. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Larsen View Post
    There is. Use fork + clone, that way you have automatic incremental updates. Se wiki on github for more.
    Lol this made no sense to me. Sorry. I never heard of fork and clone

  22. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    I did that for the sake of doing a pull request. Does it mean that the master folder on my computer syncs with Github...?
    It syncs with your fork and the fork sync with the master. So you can get updates just by "pulling". You can't edit in "my" master - the way you do that is by filling a pull-request where you ask me to pull something from your fork.

    The sync isn't fully automatic (you have to pull but this lets you review changes before getting them - it's a quite clever system that is highly useful).

    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    Lol this made no sense to me. Sorry. I never heard of fork and clone
    Did you read the wiki? It's actually very easy.
    Last edited by Andreas Larsen; 04-14-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •