Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 73

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: exxOS

  1. #21
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,373
    Thanks
    1,907
    Thanked 835 Times in 423 Posts

    Just purchased this!! Gotta say I'm very impressed!! Nice work Korbyn!! Can't wait for further updates.


    ImageUploadedByModMyi1362640903.568393.jpg
    Last edited by tunechi; 03-07-2013 at 08:04 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tunechi For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-07-2013), korbyn8495 (03-12-2013)

  3. #22
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,373
    Thanks
    1,907
    Thanked 835 Times in 423 Posts

    Have you found away to get the section indicator working for the dreamboard version? That would be great!!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tunechi For This Useful Post:

    korbyn8495 (03-19-2013), The_13th_Plague (03-07-2013)

  5. #23
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,373
    Thanks
    1,907
    Thanked 835 Times in 423 Posts

    How do I change the springjump icons... I wanna change messenger to social.

  6. #24
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,373
    Thanks
    1,907
    Thanked 835 Times in 423 Posts

    ????????

  7. #25
    You'd need to make your own image (261x174, png, labeled as Messengers.png) and replace the existing Messengers.png (which you just rename before moving yours in) image located in /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/exxOS/DreamBoard/Images/Buttons/

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_13th_Plague For This Useful Post:

    korbyn8495 (03-12-2013), tunechi (03-11-2013)

  9. #26
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,373
    Thanks
    1,907
    Thanked 835 Times in 423 Posts

    Update still in the works Korbyn?

  10. #27
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Have you found away to get the section indicator working for the dreamboard version? That would be great!!
    That's coming in this version!

    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Update still in the works Korbyn?
    Update was submitted today!

    Quote Originally Posted by The_13th_Plague View Post
    You'd need to make your own image (261x174, png, labeled as Messengers.png) and replace the existing Messengers.png (which you just rename before moving yours in) image located in /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/exxOS/DreamBoard/Images/Buttons/
    Thanks for covering that!
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 03-12-2013 at 03:17 PM.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-12-2013), The_13th_Plague (03-12-2013), tunechi (03-12-2013), uhoffi (03-13-2013)

  12. #28
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,373
    Thanks
    1,907
    Thanked 835 Times in 423 Posts

    Thanks!! Can't wait!

    How do I change the wallpaper? I want to use the one with the white side?

    Never mind got it the wallpaper changed
    Last edited by tunechi; 03-12-2013 at 05:39 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to tunechi For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-12-2013)

  14. #29
    How do I edit the apps section? Some of the apps can't be removed or replaced. Is there a way to edit them on plist? Keep them blank and put w/e apps we want? Ty in advance!

  15. #30
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,373
    Thanks
    1,907
    Thanked 835 Times in 423 Posts

    I don't think you're suppose to edit the apps section. There's always been a section on dreamboard themes where all the apps are. I could be wrong tho.

  16. #31
    I cannot install the DreamBoard version, it continues saying that Cydia needs to override a package and then stops because it could not. As downloading it takes forever, can you tell me how I can resolve this issue?

    Thanks :-)

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to nbtmlp For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-17-2013)

  18. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by nbtmlp View Post
    I cannot install the DreamBoard version, it continues saying that Cydia needs to override a package and then stops because it could not. As downloading it takes forever, can you tell me how I can resolve this issue?

    Thanks :-)
    Well, please tell us which package Cydia mentions the overriding issue from.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  19. #33
    I am currently redownloading it to give you this information, it will take a while :-) is there anywhere on the phone were recent cydia log file are kept?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to nbtmlp For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-17-2013)

  21. #34
    Yep, /var/cache/apt/archives/partial/
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  22. #35
    Here is what I could find on my two last trials:

    2013-03-16 23:51:53.046 MobileCydia[10999:e07] Setting Language: fr_FR
    2013-03-16 23:51:53.089 MobileCydia[10999:e07] dlopen(/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib, 9): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ImageIO.framework/ImageIO
    Referenced from: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib
    Reason: image not found
    Smstatus:dpkg-exec:0:Running dpkg
    O:Selecting previously deselected package com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard.
    OReading database ... 5062 files and directories currently installed.)
    Smstatus:com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard:0:Installing com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard
    O:Unpacking com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard (from .../com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb) ...
    dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb (--unpack):
    trying to overwrite `/Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes/exxOS creme/ColorKeyboard.plist', which is also in package com.modmyi.exxos
    Smstatus:com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard:20:Preparing com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard
    dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe: 13)
    Smerror:/var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb:20:trying to overwrite `/Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes/exxOS creme/ColorKeyboard.plist', which is also in package com.modmyi.exxos
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    /var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb
    E:[Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)]
    dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable (//Applications/Cydia.app/MobileCydia) is setuid or setgid


    2013-03-17 08:13:03.699 MobileCydia[11160:e07] Setting Language: fr_FR
    2013-03-17 08:13:03.731 MobileCydia[11160:e07] dlopen(/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib, 9): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ImageIO.framework/ImageIO
    Referenced from: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib
    Reason: image not found
    dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable (//Applications/Cydia.app/MobileCydia) is setuid or setgid
    2013-03-17 08:13:42.973 MobileCydia[11190:e07] Setting Language: fr_FR
    2013-03-17 08:13:42.997 MobileCydia[11190:e07] dlopen(/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib, 9): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ImageIO.framework/ImageIO
    Referenced from: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib
    Reason: image not found
    Smstatus:dpkg-exec:0:Running dpkg
    OReading database ... 5062 files and directories currently installed.)
    Smstatus:com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard:0:Installing com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard
    O:Unpacking com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard (from .../com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb) ...
    dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb (--unpack):
    trying to overwrite `/Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes/exxOS creme/ColorKeyboard.plist', which is also in package com.modmyi.exxos
    dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe: 13)
    Smstatus:com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard:20:Preparing com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard
    Smerror:/var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb:20:trying to overwrite `/Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes/exxOS creme/ColorKeyboard.plist', which is also in package com.modmyi.exxos
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    /var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb
    E:[Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)]

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to nbtmlp For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-17-2013)

  24. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by nbtmlp View Post
    Here is what I could find on my two last trials:

    2013-03-16 23:51:53.046 MobileCydia[10999:e07] Setting Language: fr_FR
    2013-03-16 23:51:53.089 MobileCydia[10999:e07] dlopen(/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib, 9): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ImageIO.framework/ImageIO
    Referenced from: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib
    Reason: image not found
    Smstatus:dpkg-exec:0:Running dpkg
    O:Selecting previously deselected package com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard.
    OReading database ... 5062 files and directories currently installed.)
    Smstatus:com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard:0:Installing com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard
    O:Unpacking com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard (from .../com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb) ...
    dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb (--unpack):
    trying to overwrite `/Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes/exxOS creme/ColorKeyboard.plist', which is also in package com.modmyi.exxos
    Smstatus:com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard:20:Preparing com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard
    dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe: 13)
    Smerror:/var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb:20:trying to overwrite `/Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes/exxOS creme/ColorKeyboard.plist', which is also in package com.modmyi.exxos
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    /var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb
    E:[Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)]
    dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable (//Applications/Cydia.app/MobileCydia) is setuid or setgid


    2013-03-17 08:13:03.699 MobileCydia[11160:e07] Setting Language: fr_FR
    2013-03-17 08:13:03.731 MobileCydia[11160:e07] dlopen(/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib, 9): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ImageIO.framework/ImageIO
    Referenced from: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib
    Reason: image not found
    dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable (//Applications/Cydia.app/MobileCydia) is setuid or setgid
    2013-03-17 08:13:42.973 MobileCydia[11190:e07] Setting Language: fr_FR
    2013-03-17 08:13:42.997 MobileCydia[11190:e07] dlopen(/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib, 9): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ImageIO.framework/ImageIO
    Referenced from: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib
    Reason: image not found
    Smstatus:dpkg-exec:0:Running dpkg
    OReading database ... 5062 files and directories currently installed.)
    Smstatus:com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard:0:Installing com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard
    O:Unpacking com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard (from .../com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb) ...
    dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb (--unpack):
    trying to overwrite `/Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes/exxOS creme/ColorKeyboard.plist', which is also in package com.modmyi.exxos
    dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe: 13)
    Smstatus:com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard:20:Preparing com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard
    Smerror:/var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb:20:trying to overwrite `/Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes/exxOS creme/ColorKeyboard.plist', which is also in package com.modmyi.exxos
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    /var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.exxos5dreamboard_1.1_iphoneos-arm.deb
    E:[Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)]
    Lol at the smileys

    Ok, delete the exxOS Creme Color Keyboard in /var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Themes to start with.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    nbtmlp (03-17-2013)

  26. #37
    I just deleted exxOS winterboard theme and installation seemed to work.
    However, how can I get the lockscreen theme like with winterboard?
    I wanted to keep both winterboard and Dreamboard active and activate lockscreen theme using winterboard. Is it really impossible?

    Thanks for you help :-)

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to nbtmlp For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-17-2013)

  28. #38
    I don't have any of the two themes. I'll jump on the i4 DreamBoard theme as soon as it's released though.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  29. #39
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,373
    Thanks
    1,907
    Thanked 835 Times in 423 Posts

    What's happened to the update?

  30. #40
    Anyone know how to activate the Animated Weather Widget?

    Downloaded it from cydia yersterday but can't get it to work..
    Help would be much appreciated

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •