Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AsymmetricHD Widescreen

Default AsymmetricHD Widescreen
    Support for iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5 generation

Minimalist typography theme for DreamBoard. There is no hassle and dazzle. It just simply minimal, simple and clean.

Download AsymmetricHD Lockscreen for free to match with this dreamboard theme

AsymmetricHD features:
    - 2 in 1 Themes (Black and White Version)
    - Horizontal scrolling theme with Text based icon on the springboard
    - Retina graphics
    - 3 in 1 page widgets (Google, Twitter and Facebook) - quickly switch between these three
    - Live Weather animation behind the icons
    - Temperature Box
    - Vertically scrollable page on the last page (page5)
    - Badges support for some of the icons on the springboard
    - All settings are conveniently placed under one setting icon (gear icon on the bottom right corner)
    - Easily switch between 15 predefined wallpapers (by tapping the screen) - configurable
    - Beautiful text based menu with 3 folders in placed (All Apps, Favorites and Games) - the last two folders are editable from Dreamboard edit mode
    - With the included PSD file, it practically has endless possibility of icon color (get creative !)

Video Preview:

Note:
    For those people who bought the normal version of AsymmetricHD between 1st of January 2013 to the date of widescreen version release on cydia - send me an email with your PayPay/Amazon receipt of AsymmtericHD along with your #Cydia account number, I will give you free copy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

iSheeny (02-15-2013), Toproaster (02-17-2013)

Is it live?! Woohoo!!!

Cant find the widescreen for iphone 5 on cydia

Awesome! Is it live? What about people who recently bought the old version, as it was stated to be suitable for the Iphone 5?
    Just send you the paypal details of my purchase (pn).

Seems like it hasn't been approved yet..? Or not submitted.. Hopefully soon.. This was my favorite theme

Quote Originally Posted by moschoi View Post
    Seems like it hasn't been approved yet..? Or not submitted.. Hopefully soon.. This was my favorite theme
    It is already submitted waiting for approval

Quote Originally Posted by anipmint View Post
    Cant find the widescreen for iphone 5 on cydia
    Quote Originally Posted by expose View Post
    Awesome! Is it live? What about people who recently bought the old version, as it was stated to be suitable for the Iphone 5?
    Just send you the paypal details of my purchase (pn).
    For those people who bought the normal version of AsymmetricHD between 1st of January 2013 to the date of widescreen version release on cydia - send me an email with your PayPay/Amazon receipt of AsymmtericHD along with your #Cydia account number, I will give you free copy

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can't wait for this !!! Thanks for the hard work falcon !

Looks great. Looking forward to going live!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBenji View Post
    Is it live?! Woohoo!!!
    C'mon Cydia! I can't wait any longer!

This approval is taking forever... I want this theme!!! D;

Hello,

So every year will have to pay for your same dreamboard theme?
    Even if lockscreen wont work anymore?
    Maybe you'll contribute with this money to make 6.1 dreamboard update!
    Almost all winterboard themers give free update to iphone 5 version. Edgy hd for example.

Thank you
    Nicos

Works great.

I've been tinkering, and want to switch Favorites and Applications.

Moving them around was easy enough, but when I hit "Favorites" column 2 bumps up with the favorites under Applications, and if I hit "Applications" in column 2, column 1 bumps up.

What am I missing that won't allow the array to bump up in the proper column?

Just getting back into coding after a long, long hiatus. Apparently I don't have any skills left, haha.

Has anyone else noticed that zephyr does not play well with dreamboard themes? Does anyone know whether they have never worked together, or if a potential dreamboard update could fix it (along with the lock info issue)

Please make a way to where we can remove the facebook, twitter and Google widgets

Gave up on switching the Favorites and Applications folders, for now. Have a better idea on how to do it, but don't feel like it.

Added badges to Gmail and biteSMS.

Question on LockView. Changing it from LockViewOFF to LockView crashes the thing. Is this just a problem with ios6.1 that will be addressed down the road, or do you think we'll be stuck with working around through winterboard? Would love to add in the notification peek. Possibly another tweak that would achieve a similar effect without ruining the look of the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by christophfferr View Post
    Please make a way to where we can remove the facebook, twitter and Google widgets
    Could you just delete them from the Current.plist?
    Last edited by whamola; 02-16-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whamola View Post

Could you just delete them from the Current.plist?
    I remember doing this a long time ago but I've forgotten how.

Quote Originally Posted by christophfferr View Post
    I remember doing this a long time ago but I've forgotten how.
    I'm very much a novice at all of this, but I downloaded iFile, downloaded Current.plist with the built in webserver, edited in editpad, reuploaded file. Saved a backup each time, just to be safe.

I don't fully understand everything, but with some tinkering, I can usually make it do what I want. Falcoln has this thing well organized.

Quote Originally Posted by whamola View Post
    I'm very much a novice at all of this, but I downloaded iFile, downloaded Current.plist with the built in webserver, edited in editpad, reuploaded file. Saved a backup each time, just to be safe.

I don't fully understand everything, but with some tinkering, I can usually make it do what I want. Falcoln has this thing well organized.
    I'll make a backup on my device and edit it on there. I'll even upload it if I get it to where I have the widgets removed.

EDIT: I got the removed but the page where they were is still there but at least they're gone!

http://cl.ly/3Y0V2t1H0U1u

un-zip transfer files into where you have the theme, removed or back up your old ones and then respring.
    Last edited by christophfferr; 02-16-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Pretty sure my post was removed.. oh well

anyways here are the files without the widgets

http://cl.ly/3Y0V2t1H0U1u

Did a little more messing around. Moved the clock on the winterboard lockinfo page and added the new LockInfo app. Not as good as a full theme like they had on the old version, but works.

-photo.png

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast