Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 110

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AsymmetricHD Widescreen

  1. #81
    whenever i hit the 'weather' button or the black square shows temp., the weather app is just turning on then turns off before i can see the numbers and letters..

    I've looked at 'current.plist' file.. and it seemed there was no problem..

    <dict>
    <key> Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.apple.weather</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>0,540,225,41</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/Weather.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

    i thing these make the button working..
    is there anything wrong?
    or is there ant other thing that I can take a look for this error?

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by jk9772 View Post
    whenever i hit the 'weather' button or the black square shows temp., the weather app is just turning on then turns off before i can see the numbers and letters..

    I've looked at 'current.plist' file.. and it seemed there was no problem..

    <dict>
    <key> Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.apple.weather</string>
    </array>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>0,540,225,41</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/Weather.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    </dict>

    i thing these make the button working..
    is there anything wrong?
    or is there ant other thing that I can take a look for this error?
    Make sure your Evasi0n package in Cydia is up-to-date.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Melophile View Post
    Make sure your Evasi0n package in Cydia is up-to-date.
    It is up-to-date..
    Everything except weather works well ;(

    But thx for replying!!

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post













    Falcon could you please just make a Overlay.png or white version of the lockscreen for winterboard?

    And i'm not familiar with code but could be possible to implement pathfinder stack mod with current dreamboard?

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post













    After I download these how do I set them up on the SB of Dreamboard? I know where to down them just don't know how to install them.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjari View Post
    After I download these how do I set them up on the SB of Dreamboard? I know where to down them just don't know how to install them.
    You can find the instructions on page 3 of this thread.

  7. #87
    Just a couple of questions about this theme.

    - I've changed the springboard icons around and moved them to where I want. However, Sometimes the red notification box appears in the middle of the name. Which attribute moves this further down?

    - Is there a way to remove the 'windscreen wiper' animation from the rainy background? Being from England, I get this a lot and would rather the rain just continue to fall.

    Thanks.

  8. #88
    Also, I've added WhatsApp to my SB but I'm not getting the red notification box. How do I set it for this to come up?

    This is what I mean for Facebook my notification box is in the middle, but for WhatsApp no notifications are showing, despite me having received messages.

    Thank you.

    Last edited by AdamLiterally; 02-27-2013 at 01:06 PM.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamLiterally View Post
    Also, I've added WhatsApp to my SB but I'm not getting the red notification box. How do I set it for this to come up?

    This is what I mean for Facebook my notification box is in the middle, but for WhatsApp no notifications are showing, despite me having received messages.

    Thank you.

    you should found this on the plist (I guess i forgot to edit the code)

    Code:
                                    <dict>
    					<key>BundleID</key>
    					<string>com.beejive.BeejiveIM</string>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>12,48,0,9000</string>
    					<key>LabelStyle</key>
    					<dict>
    						<key>labelFontSize</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelHeight</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelWidth</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelX</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelY</key><integer>0</integer>
    					</dict>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>AppIcon</string>
    				</dict>
    change the red color to whatever app you want the badge to show
    change the blue color to move the bade to the right

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    AdamLiterally (02-28-2013)

  11. #90
    Falcon212,

    Is it possible to get rid of the FB/twitter/google widgets? What are our options to use that page again for search or some other browser, say Firefox etc?

    Ben

  12. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    you should found this on the plist (I guess i forgot to edit the code)

    Code:
                                    <dict>
    					<key>BundleID</key>
    					<string>com.beejive.BeejiveIM</string>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>12,48,0,9000</string>
    					<key>LabelStyle</key>
    					<dict>
    						<key>labelFontSize</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelHeight</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelWidth</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelX</key><integer>0</integer>
    						<key>labelY</key><integer>0</integer>
    					</dict>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>AppIcon</string>
    				</dict>
    change the red color to whatever app you want the badge to show
    change the blue color to move the bade to the right
    Excellent, thanks for your help. I had managed to move apps about and put them on the pages, just couldn't work out where to move the notification so thank you.

    Any idea why WhatsApp doesn't show a badge for notifications?

  13. #92
    Could someone make a Pandora and Sparrow icon for the black version? thanks

  14. #93
    Would anybody be willing to create an icon for:

    -Outbox

    Many thanks!

  15. #94
    -2013-03-02-16.02.57.png

    Finally finished everything! Thank you for the help with the editing joey and falcon!

  16. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by expose View Post
    -2013-03-02-16.02.57.png

    Finally finished everything! Thank you for the help with the editing joey and falcon!
    I love the menu at the bottom. Any chance of sharing how you did this?

  17. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by expose View Post
    -2013-03-02-16.02.57.png

    Finally finished everything! Thank you for the help with the editing joey and falcon!
    That's awesome! Mind sharing with us your Current.plist?

  18. #97
    @abadchris,
    I'll Upload it later, if Falcon doesn't mind. As this Design changed quite a few things, I will need to write a instruction, so everyone ones where to put which images.

  19. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by expose View Post
    @abadchris,
    I'll Upload it later, if Falcon doesn't mind. As this Design changed quite a few things, I will need to write a instruction, so everyone ones where to put which images.
    That would be appreciated, thanks.

  20. #99
    here I go, my adjusted version of Asymmetric HD.

    -624450-asymmetrichd-widescreen-2013-03-02-16.02.57.png

    Use this plist at your own risk, and please save your previous versions! This is only the first version, there are still a couple of things, which need to be adjusted.

    Here are all changes made:
    - changed the order of the main icons, as to my preferrece
    - reduced the amount of rows in the pop-up icons to four, to fit the menu
    - moved the temperatur and settingsmenu's up
    - created a simple menu design and added it in on every page
    - added Bundles to whatsapp, phone & mail

    Changes that will be made in the future
    - getting rid of the facebook/twitter/google page and create a page with all apps installed on the first page instead
    - change the navigation folder against a fully editable, similar to "news" and "games"
    - adjust page 5 fully to the new menu

    As I am currently moving into a new flat, I will not be able to make those minor adjustments anytime soon, however as soon as I do, I'll post an update.


    How to use it?
    Download plist & images here: Asymmetric HD with menubar.zip (602,92 KB) - uploaded.net
    Add the images of the dock here: Dreamboard/Asymmetric hd/Images/*here*
    Add the from the zip, which are not in your icon folder already here: Dreamboard/Asymmetric hd/SBicons/*here*s
    Add the new Current.plist
    Respring

    - - - please save everything prior to changing the theme & please only change it, if you know what you are doing! - - -
    Last edited by expose; 03-03-2013 at 05:09 PM.

  21. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by expose View Post
    here I go, my adjusted version of Asymmetric HD.

    -624450-asymmetrichd-widescreen-2013-03-02-16.02.57.png

    Use this plist at your own risk, and please save your previous versions! This is only the first version, there are still a couple of things, which need to be adjusted.

    Here are all changes made:
    - changed the order of the main icons, as to my preferrece
    - reduced the amount of rows in the pop-up icons to four, to fit the menu
    - moved the temperatur and settingsmenu's up
    - created a simple menu design and added it in on every page
    - added Bundles to whatsapp, phone & mail

    Changes that will be made in the future
    - getting rid of the facebook/twitter/google page and create a page with all apps installed on the first page instead
    - change the navigation folder against a fully editable, similar to "news" and "games"
    - adjust page 5 fully to the new menu

    As I am currently moving into a new flat, I will not be able to make those minor adjustments anytime soon, however as soon as I do, I'll post an update.


    How to use it?
    Download plist & images here: Asymmetric HD with menubar.zip (602,92 KB) - uploaded.net
    Add the images of the dock here: Dreamboard/Asymmetric hd/Images/*here*
    Add the from the zip, which are not in your icon folder already here: Dreamboard/Asymmetric hd/SBicons/*here*s
    Add the new Current.plist
    Respring

    - - - please save everything prior to changing the theme & please only change it, if you know what you are doing! - - -
    Appreciate it man!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •