Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: AsymmetricHD Widescreenis a discussion within the
iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
whenever i hit the 'weather' button or the black square shows temp., the weather app is just turning on then turns off before i can see the numbers and letters.....
02-24-2013, 10:55 AM #81
whenever i hit the 'weather' button or the black square shows temp., the weather app is just turning on then turns off before i can see the numbers and letters..
I've looked at 'current.plist' file.. and it seemed there was no problem..
i thing these make the button working..
is there anything wrong?
or is there ant other thing that I can take a look for this error?
02-24-2013, 11:05 AM #82
02-24-2013, 11:08 AM #83
02-24-2013, 01:02 PM #84
02-24-2013, 08:14 PM #85
02-24-2013, 08:44 PM #86
02-25-2013, 02:28 AM #87
Just a couple of questions about this theme.
- I've changed the springboard icons around and moved them to where I want. However, Sometimes the red notification box appears in the middle of the name. Which attribute moves this further down?
- Is there a way to remove the 'windscreen wiper' animation from the rainy background? Being from England, I get this a lot and would rather the rain just continue to fall.
02-27-2013, 12:03 PM #88
Also, I've added WhatsApp to my SB but I'm not getting the red notification box. How do I set it for this to come up?
This is what I mean for Facebook my notification box is in the middle, but for WhatsApp no notifications are showing, despite me having received messages.
Last edited by AdamLiterally; 02-27-2013 at 12:06 PM.
02-27-2013, 08:51 PM #89
<dict> <key>BundleID</key> <string>com.beejive.BeejiveIM</string> <key>Frame</key><string>12,48,0,9000</string> <key>LabelStyle</key> <dict> <key>labelFontSize</key><integer>0</integer> <key>labelHeight</key><integer>0</integer> <key>labelWidth</key><integer>0</integer> <key>labelX</key><integer>0</integer> <key>labelY</key><integer>0</integer> </dict> <key>ViewType</key><string>AppIcon</string> </dict>
change the blue color to move the bade to the rightiPhone Themes: FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
- All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice
PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:
02-27-2013, 11:59 PM #90
Is it possible to get rid of the FB/twitter/google widgets? What are our options to use that page again for search or some other browser, say Firefox etc?
02-28-2013, 01:56 AM #91
02-28-2013, 03:58 PM #92
Could someone make a Pandora and Sparrow icon for the black version? thanks
03-01-2013, 05:54 PM #93
Would anybody be willing to create an icon for:
03-01-2013, 10:05 PM #94
03-02-2013, 12:48 PM #95
03-02-2013, 12:50 PM #96
03-02-2013, 02:55 PM #97
I'll Upload it later, if Falcon doesn't mind. As this Design changed quite a few things, I will need to write a instruction, so everyone ones where to put which images.
03-03-2013, 05:14 AM #98
03-03-2013, 04:06 PM #99
here I go, my adjusted version of Asymmetric HD.
Use this plist at your own risk, and please save your previous versions! This is only the first version, there are still a couple of things, which need to be adjusted.
Here are all changes made:
- changed the order of the main icons, as to my preferrece
- reduced the amount of rows in the pop-up icons to four, to fit the menu
- moved the temperatur and settingsmenu's up
- created a simple menu design and added it in on every page
- added Bundles to whatsapp, phone & mail
Changes that will be made in the future
- getting rid of the facebook/twitter/google page and create a page with all apps installed on the first page instead
- change the navigation folder against a fully editable, similar to "news" and "games"
- adjust page 5 fully to the new menu
As I am currently moving into a new flat, I will not be able to make those minor adjustments anytime soon, however as soon as I do, I'll post an update.
How to use it?
Download plist & images here: Asymmetric HD with menubar.zip (602,92 KB) - uploaded.net
Add the images of the dock here: Dreamboard/Asymmetric hd/Images/*here*
Add the from the zip, which are not in your icon folder already here: Dreamboard/Asymmetric hd/SBicons/*here*s
Add the new Current.plist
- - - please save everything prior to changing the theme & please only change it, if you know what you are doing! - - -
Last edited by expose; 03-03-2013 at 04:09 PM.
03-04-2013, 12:00 PM #100