Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iWphone8 - A new design of Windows Phone 8 for iPhone

This will probably be a stupid question, but I'm stuck and can't take it anymore. The date won't seem to update everyday at midnight. When I look at it the next day, it still has the date for the previous day. It fixes and updates when I restart the phone or springboard. I looked at the code in >System>Calendar, and I'm pretty sure it looks right, but I need to try and figure out what's keeping it from updating and what I can do to fix it. Any clue?
    Thanks

Here's my take on the theme! Lmk what you guys think! Ask any questions I'll be happy to help!

Last edited by TheBZA; 02-23-2013 at 04:46 PM.

^^^^ Nothing on this? This like the 3rd time I've put it up and still no response on it :/

Quote Originally Posted by RocketBeaver View Post
    ^^^^ Nothing on this? This like the 3rd time I've put it up and still no response on it :/
    No issues for me. What phone you using and software version?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBZA View Post
    Here's my take on the theme! Lmk what you guys think! Ask any questions I'll be happy to help!

Lock screen is great! Can you share?

Quote Originally Posted by lostking View Post
    No issues for me. What phone you using and software version?
    I have an iPhone 4S with iwphone8 version 1.1-1

I have an iPhone 4S with iwphone8 version 1.1-1
    What version of iOS are you using?

I'm using iOS 6.1

Transparent Twitter and Spotify Icons. Background will match tile color.

Spotify White: -spotifywhitetile.png

Spotify Dark: -spotifydarktile.png

Twitter: -twittertile.png

Screen Shots: -photo-1.png-photo-2.png
    Last edited by OSUfrk09; 02-24-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Lock screen is great! Can you share?
    +1 !!! Thanks

Otherwise I dońt have the lockscreen of the theme but I still have the default lockscreen

And I also have the same date problem as RocketBeaver with my iPhone 5 iOS 6,1.

Anyway I love thas theme especially with the fluorescent green background and the black icons

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Anyone know why this is showing up cut off at the resolution as it would look like on an iPhone 4 on my iPhone 5?

Quote Originally Posted by silverstang22 View Post
    Anyone know why this is showing up cut off at the resolution as it would look like on an iPhone 4 on my iPhone 5?
    Make sure you downloaded the iPhone 5 version from Cydia. There is a 5 version and a 4/4s version

13. The Following User Says Thank You to OSUfrk09 For This Useful Post:

silverstang22 (02-25-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OSUfrk09 View Post
    Make sure you downloaded the iPhone 5 version from Cydia. There is a 5 version and a 4/4s version
    Yeah I figured that out about 4 seconds after posting. Felt like such a noob!

Here is the background for the lock screen.

The theme is typophone 4. Make sure to pick typophone "no unlock" in winterboard! And there you have it!

Still nothing on this damn issue for the date not updating automatically?! No one has anything? Damn, it's really making me want to just give up on this theme.

Still nothing on this damn issue for the date not updating automatically?! No one has anything? Damn, it's really making me want to just give up on this theme.
    You're definitely using the 4S version of this theme?

You're definitely using the 4S version of this theme?
    Yes. I got the theme when it finally got updated to be compatible with iOS 6 for the 4S. I feel like there is just something left out of the JavaScript in iwphone8>System>Calendar. I looked at it, but I just can't figure out what it may be missing

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I had this same problem.. I installed wrong version, then Uninstalled it. I respang and rebooted then installed the correct version but it's still cutting off the bottom : (

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone 5 still not full resolution
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstang22 View Post
    Yeah I figured that out about 4 seconds after posting. Felt like such a noob!
    Is yours working now ? Cause I did the same mistake and then installed the I5 Version.. But its still not displaying correctly !

Hi,

My first post
    I have downloaded this potencial theme. My wife has a Lumia 920 which I love. Sadly I have to use an Iphone at work. So this theme is my rescue and to make fun of my Iphone colleagues

I wanted the Photo tale to use the camera photos. I have downloaded Rimbol photo tile and changed the code of the iWphone8 photo code. Now you have your own photos with an almost perfect smooth between them.

Just replace the Photo folder. Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

22. The Following User Says Thank You to liqwid78 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (02-28-2013)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast