Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iWphone8 - A new design of Windows Phone 8 for iPhone

Is anyone creating any extra icons? I'm useless at making any. If you do would you mind making them available for download

iPhone? More like MyPhone TheHighFlying's Avatar
    Thanks

How to replace Skype-app through Twitter-app on iWphone8

How i can eliminate the number of apps on homescreen? I want half, max!

What code should i erase?

This will probably be a stupid question, but I'm stuck and can't take it anymore. The date won't seem to update everyday at midnight. When I look at it the next day, it still has the date for the previous day. It fixes and updates when I restart the phone or springboard. I looked at the code in >System>Calendar, and I'm pretty sure it looks right, but I need to try and figure out what's keeping it from updating and what I can do to fix it. Any clue?
    Thank you

iPhone? More like MyPhone DenNgaXL's Avatar
    Thanks

Live tiles and Pin to homescreen? Will this come in a futureupdate?
    Im making music. Listen: http://alturl.com/3rp39

Quote Originally Posted by RocketBeaver View Post
    This will probably be a stupid question, but I'm stuck and can't take it anymore. The date won't seem to update everyday at midnight. When I look at it the next day, it still has the date for the previous day. It fixes and updates when I restart the phone or springboard. I looked at the code in >System>Calendar, and I'm pretty sure it looks right, but I need to try and figure out what's keeping it from updating and what I can do to fix it. Any clue?
    Thank you
    I'm annoyed by this as well. Been trying to fix it for two days...

Also, has anyone figured out how to replace the widgets? Hate the GIANT note pad.

this theme is cool but leaves a lot to be desired..please consider for updates:

dynamic facebook tiles
    ability to resize icons in theme
    ability to move icons in theme
    ability to choose different color tiles

great theme,

is it possible to point the photo tile to my owne libary ?

If you edit the Current.Plist and search for
    ContentHeight and below it a figure of '1855'. This is the height of the main page. I've edited my size to 900. This means my screen stops at the camera. The icons below that I don't use and hate the RSS feeder so easiest way I've found so far for blocking them

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    this theme is cool but leaves a lot to be desired..please consider for updates:

dynamic facebook tiles
    ability to resize icons in theme
    ability to move icons in theme
    ability to choose different color tiles
    Change the colour tiles on the icons pages. Just use the cogs at the top and swipe left or right on next screen

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lostking For This Useful Post:

silverstang22 (02-20-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The icon that I believe should be the notepad is pushed all the way right so that I only see like 5% if the icon. Is this right or does someone know how to fix this

Hi,

Love the theme, however, my shazam app won't work when I hit the button on the home screen? Is there any code I can add to the plist to get it to work??

iPhone? More like MyPhone TheHighFlying's Avatar
    Thanks

Search "softwarebundleid" of your shazam app (look 1st psot for this) and verify if it's the same on WP8.plist

Quote Originally Posted by silverstang22 View Post
    The icon that I believe should be the notepad is pushed all the way right so that I only see like 5% if the icon. Is this right or does someone know how to fix this
    That's how it's supposed to look. You can go in to the folder and rename Notes.png to Notes.png1 and this removes the notepad looking bit and just leaves the clear icon for writing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lostking For This Useful Post:

silverstang22 (02-20-2013)

Thank you

Hello,

I tried this for my manip iphone 5 but it does not work, why?

"New!

true scrolling photo widget for your own photos !

Put in Dreamboard > iWphone8 > System >

Replace folder "Photo"

Photo.rar "

^^^ Worked fine for me :-/

I'm Digging this theme, Lots of groundwork laid!

Ive created some icons and updated the Camera icon to match the iphone 5 for both the dark and light theme

-2013-02-22-16.58.50.png-2013-02-22-16.58.44.png-2013-02-22-16.58.34.png-2013-02-22-16.47.14.png

Black iPhone 5 Camera (Remove the B in the file name when copying to the theme): -camera-b-.png

White iPhone 5 Camera (Remove the W in the file name when copying to the theme): -cameraw.png

Spotify: -spotify.png

Weather Channel: -twc.png

Twitter: -twitter.png

Google Drive: -drive.png

Wemo: -wemo.png
    Last edited by OSUfrk09; 02-22-2013 at 04:08 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to OSUfrk09 For This Useful Post:

AoSHJ (02-22-2013)

Memo and notes look much better now!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361584706.006887.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by silverstang22 View Post
    I'll post how to make that look much nicer soon, in the mean time check out the screen shot I posted.
    Last edited by OSUfrk09; 02-22-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robertkarlsen View Post
    How i can eliminate the number of apps on homescreen? I want half, max!

What code should i erase?

If you edit the Current.Plist and search for
    ContentHeight and below it a figure of '1855'. This is the height of the main page. I've edited my size to 900. This means my screen stops at the camera. The icons below that I don't use and hate the RSS feeder so easiest way I've found so far for blocking them

Thanks

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast