Page 97 of 156 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: exxOS

  1. #1921
    Quote Originally Posted by Dray1983 View Post
    Nice Lockscreen, just wondering if this works if you are using Lockinfo5?
    I'm afraid not. For me it does not work. I use "Bulletin", which gives me good access to NC from LS.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (03-27-2013)

  3. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    exxOS LiveClockDigital

    (PLEASE read the included ReadME file): exxOS LiveClockDigital.theme.zip
    Really tricky. Thank you.

    It is not possible with LiveClock from Cydia?

  4. #1923
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Wow, I've missed a lot since I've been gone!

    Blue, Yamakasi, great work you guys. I can't begin to tell you how amazed I am with all of your work.

    Yama, can you answer a question for me? Your revised version of your UniAW weather widget for the SpringBoard is giving me issues. I use the wallpaper that came default with the theme (the iPhone 5 dark grainy-looking one, not the dotted one). Your UniAW widget has it with the white dots. I try to replace that wallpaper with the one I use (renaming it properly and all of that), and it results in my entire SpringBoard turning black (looking like a first or second-generation iPhone without a wallpaper), as well as a white box showing up in the top-right corner of my SpringBoard. Is there any fix for it?

    And Yama, Blue, think I can make a small request? Well, two, actually, if possible. They both involve the clock lockscreen...

    1. The default black (the black being the bar that's behind the location text) clock overlay with the lockscreen 4... Can I get it without it saying "exxOS" at the top? I'd like to leave the "quartz" and "Radio Control" text (makes it feel more authentic )?

    2. I might be pushing it here, but... If possible (and I'm sure this would have to be resized), can I get that black lockscreen 4 overlay with the black and red clock from Blue's Timeless HD theme? For those who do not know what clock I am referring to, it is this one: 1s0uzg8k64o1r03b87u2.jpg

    I know the first one can be done without any issues (and I hate to impose like this), but if the second one would be a problem, I understand.

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #1924
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    near Nürnberg, Germany
    Posts
    385
    Thanks
    1,296
    Thanked 509 Times in 228 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiTa View Post
    Really tricky. Thank you.

    It is not possible with LiveClock from Cydia?
    With iOS6 no digital support from Cydias LiveClock
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

    Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazuyoshi For This Useful Post:

    KaiTa (03-27-2013)

  7. #1925
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nked View Post
    I have no solution for that, and I have the same if I try your icon moving. I just took the habit of leaving an area without icon to go through or completely down the bottom of the screen to avoid going in the middle of jumps.

  8. #1926
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Wow, I've missed a lot since I've been gone!

    Blue, Yamakasi, great work you guys. I can't begin to tell you how amazed I am with all of your work.

    Yama, can you answer a question for me? Your revised version of your UniAW weather widget for the SpringBoard is giving me issues. I use the wallpaper that came default with the theme (the iPhone 5 dark grainy-looking one, not the dotted one). Your UniAW widget has it with the white dots. I try to replace that wallpaper with the one I use (renaming it properly and all of that), and it results in my entire SpringBoard turning black (looking like a first or second-generation iPhone without a wallpaper), as well as a white box showing up in the top-right corner of my SpringBoard. Is there any fix for it?

    And Yama, Blue, think I can make a small request? Well, two, actually, if possible. They both involve the clock lockscreen...

    1. The default black (the black being the bar that's behind the location text) clock overlay with the lockscreen 4... Can I get it without it saying "exxOS" at the top? I'd like to leave the "quartz" and "Radio Control" text (makes it feel more authentic )?

    2. I might be pushing it here, but... If possible (and I'm sure this would have to be resized), can I get that black lockscreen 4 overlay with the black and red clock from Blue's Timeless HD theme? For those who do not know what clock I am referring to, it is this one: 1s0uzg8k64o1r03b87u2.jpg

    I know the first one can be done without any issues (and I hate to impose like this), but if the second one would be a problem, I understand.

    Thanks in advance.

    1. To change the Wall on the SB-Theme, you must put your own Wall, called Wall.png in Size 640x1136px! I tested, and there is no white box! Don't know what you mean!

    2. The Clockoverlay
    Also only Quartz and Radio Control, but with Datefield?? And right the Clock, the Style like my new one, but without the Blue, only in Black??

  9. #1927
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    1. To change the Wall on the SB-Theme, you must put your own Wall, called Wall.png in Size 640x1136px! I tested, and there is no white box! Don't know what you mean!
    When I get a chance, I will post a snapshot, as I did exactly that.

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    2. The Clockoverlay
    Also only Quartz and Radio Control, but with Datefield?? And right the Clock, the Style like my new one, but without the Blue, only in Black??
    Yes, I would like that date field box included (assuming we're talking about the one that shows the number / date of the month). Yes, with the clock, the curved boxes on the right, and without the blue (just the black, as in the default).

  10. #1928
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mike88000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    625
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 490 Times in 217 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    I think, so its OK! Slideshow and per touch on the upper get the Forecast and touch down (under half of the screen) there comes the WeatherWalls! UniAW must be stay on "false"! Don't look good with the Slideshow!




    It's possible to translate the weather description in French please ?

  11. #1929
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    When I get a chance, I will post a snapshot, as I did exactly that.



    Yes, I would like that date field box included (assuming we're talking about the one that shows the number / date of the month). Yes, with the clock, the curved boxes on the right, and without the blue (just the black, as in the default).
    OK, then i Think thats it!


  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (03-27-2013), Imperiali (03-27-2013), pocketdoc (03-27-2013)

  13. #1930
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    OK, then i Think thats it!

    That's exactly what I needed! Thanks, Yama!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Imperiali For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (03-27-2013)

  15. #1931
    Quote Originally Posted by mike88000 View Post
    It's possible to translate the weather description in French please ?
    Sorry! I can't speak French! But if i remember, Leopolo have posted Screens, and the Language was French or not?????

    I must say THANK YOU to you Guys!!! And to PETER!! Thanks for this great Theme! You all give me the Inspiration to help Peter and to make exxOS better and better!! I just can say it in TWO Words!! exxOS rocks!

    Last edited by yamakasi73; 03-27-2013 at 01:38 PM.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (03-27-2013), jawonder (03-27-2013), KaiTa (03-27-2013)

  17. #1932
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    1. To change the Wall on the SB-Theme, you must put your own Wall, called Wall.png in Size 640x1136px! I tested, and there is no white box! Don't know what you mean!
    Never mind, I solved it. Turns out there were two periods in the name of the image, so it was named Wall..png (it was hard to tell, since I use Geo Sans Light as my font).

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Imperiali For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (03-27-2013)

  19. #1933
    Could anyone make an overlay with the Zambano (wood) bars with silver trim and exxOS on the face?

  20. #1934
    yeahhh, mostly the Devil is in the Detail!

  21. #1935
    Default synthesis : Yama widget with Blue layout
    Its OK for me:



    Many thanks to Blue and Yamasaki.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (03-27-2013)

  23. #1936
    Nice Work! Leo, are you from France???? Can you help mike88000???? THY!

    Quote Originally Posted by drtglynch View Post
    Could anyone make an overlay with the Zambano (wood) bars with silver trim and exxOS on the face?
    You mean so??

    Last edited by yamakasi73; 03-27-2013 at 01:54 PM.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (03-27-2013), Leopolo (03-27-2013)

  25. #1937
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    You mean so??

    I think he meant that he wanted the bars in wood, not in silver, and the clock to look like it usually does.

  26. #1938
    I was thinking the 2 bars would be "wooden", not the face This looks very nice though. Thx

  27. #1939
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    exxOS LiveClockDigital

    (PLEASE read the included ReadME file): exxOS LiveClockDigital.theme.zip
    exxOS-LiveClock on another Position.


  28. The Following User Says Thank You to KaiTa For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (03-27-2013)

  29. #1940
    Hmm for some reason the date in my analog clock has moved by changing to this overlay.
    Could it be because I have an iphone 4 and this is an overlay specifically for an I5?
    I also just noticed that the date seems to be bigger than before, less white and in a different font than usual.
    Or am i wrong with this?

    -photo-27-03-13-20-18-02.png

Page 97 of 156 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 147 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •