Page 97 of 157 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 3132

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Sure, i think its possible, but the forecast is on top!
    So be duplicated! Or just return to overlay digital clock.
    In any case - thank you for your help and work.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stim_too For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (03-27-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Beautiful! Thank you!

One other question - i have looked in lockbg.html and style.css to find the text for H: and T: in the image attached. It needs to read H: and L: or Hi and Lo if possible. Can you tell me where to find this text? ImageUploadedByModMyi1364405541.448925.jpg

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,237 Times in 3,346 Posts

exxOS LiveClockDigital

(PLEASE read the included ReadME file): exxOS LiveClockDigital.theme.zip

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-27-2013), Kazuyoshi (03-27-2013), Kensiv (03-27-2013), thewaytozion (03-27-2013), uhoffi (03-27-2013), yamakasi73 (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Beautiful! Thank you!

One other question - i have looked in lockbg.html and style.css to find the text for H: and T: in the image attached. It needs to read H: and L: or Hi and Lo if possible. Can you tell me where to find this text? ImageUploadedByModMyi1364405541.448925.jpg
    Sure!! Look into the Theme.js!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

stormcrow (03-27-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Sure!! Look into the Theme.js!
    Hell yeah!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1364406383.572914.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stormcrow For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Dray1983 View Post
    Nice Lockscreen, just wondering if this works if you are using Lockinfo5?
    I'm afraid not. For me it does not work. I use "Bulletin", which gives me good access to NC from LS.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    exxOS LiveClockDigital

(PLEASE read the included ReadME file): exxOS LiveClockDigital.theme.zip
    Really tricky. Thank you.

It is not possible with LiveClock from Cydia?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wow, I've missed a lot since I've been gone!

Blue, Yamakasi, great work you guys. I can't begin to tell you how amazed I am with all of your work.

Yama, can you answer a question for me? Your revised version of your UniAW weather widget for the SpringBoard is giving me issues. I use the wallpaper that came default with the theme (the iPhone 5 dark grainy-looking one, not the dotted one). Your UniAW widget has it with the white dots. I try to replace that wallpaper with the one I use (renaming it properly and all of that), and it results in my entire SpringBoard turning black (looking like a first or second-generation iPhone without a wallpaper), as well as a white box showing up in the top-right corner of my SpringBoard. Is there any fix for it?

And Yama, Blue, think I can make a small request? Well, two, actually, if possible. They both involve the clock lockscreen...

1. The default black (the black being the bar that's behind the location text) clock overlay with the lockscreen 4... Can I get it without it saying "exxOS" at the top? I'd like to leave the "quartz" and "Radio Control" text (makes it feel more authentic )?

2. I might be pushing it here, but... If possible (and I'm sure this would have to be resized), can I get that black lockscreen 4 overlay with the black and red clock from Blue's Timeless HD theme? For those who do not know what clock I am referring to, it is this one: 1s0uzg8k64o1r03b87u2.jpg

I know the first one can be done without any issues (and I hate to impose like this), but if the second one would be a problem, I understand.

Thanks in advance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KaiTa View Post
    Really tricky. Thank you.

It is not possible with LiveClock from Cydia?
    With iOS6 no digital support from Cydias LiveClock
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazuyoshi For This Useful Post:

KaiTa (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by 1nked View Post
    I have no solution for that, and I have the same if I try your icon moving. I just took the habit of leaving an area without icon to go through or completely down the bottom of the screen to avoid going in the middle of jumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Wow, I've missed a lot since I've been gone!

Blue, Yamakasi, great work you guys. I can't begin to tell you how amazed I am with all of your work.

Yama, can you answer a question for me? Your revised version of your UniAW weather widget for the SpringBoard is giving me issues. I use the wallpaper that came default with the theme (the iPhone 5 dark grainy-looking one, not the dotted one). Your UniAW widget has it with the white dots. I try to replace that wallpaper with the one I use (renaming it properly and all of that), and it results in my entire SpringBoard turning black (looking like a first or second-generation iPhone without a wallpaper), as well as a white box showing up in the top-right corner of my SpringBoard. Is there any fix for it?

And Yama, Blue, think I can make a small request? Well, two, actually, if possible. They both involve the clock lockscreen...

1. The default black (the black being the bar that's behind the location text) clock overlay with the lockscreen 4... Can I get it without it saying "exxOS" at the top? I'd like to leave the "quartz" and "Radio Control" text (makes it feel more authentic )?

2. I might be pushing it here, but... If possible (and I'm sure this would have to be resized), can I get that black lockscreen 4 overlay with the black and red clock from Blue's Timeless HD theme? For those who do not know what clock I am referring to, it is this one: 1s0uzg8k64o1r03b87u2.jpg

I know the first one can be done without any issues (and I hate to impose like this), but if the second one would be a problem, I understand.

Thanks in advance.

1. To change the Wall on the SB-Theme, you must put your own Wall, called Wall.png in Size 640x1136px! I tested, and there is no white box! Don't know what you mean!

2. The Clockoverlay
    Also only Quartz and Radio Control, but with Datefield?? And right the Clock, the Style like my new one, but without the Blue, only in Black??

Thanks

1. To change the Wall on the SB-Theme, you must put your own Wall, called Wall.png in Size 640x1136px! I tested, and there is no white box! Don't know what you mean!
    When I get a chance, I will post a snapshot, as I did exactly that.

2. The Clockoverlay
    Also only Quartz and Radio Control, but with Datefield?? And right the Clock, the Style like my new one, but without the Blue, only in Black??
    Yes, I would like that date field box included (assuming we're talking about the one that shows the number / date of the month). Yes, with the clock, the curved boxes on the right, and without the blue (just the black, as in the default).

My iPhone is a Part of Me mike88000's Avatar
    Thanks

I think, so its OK! Slideshow and per touch on the upper get the Forecast and touch down (under half of the screen) there comes the WeatherWalls! UniAW must be stay on "false"! Don't look good with the Slideshow!

It's possible to translate the weather description in French please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    When I get a chance, I will post a snapshot, as I did exactly that.

Yes, I would like that date field box included (assuming we're talking about the one that shows the number / date of the month). Yes, with the clock, the curved boxes on the right, and without the blue (just the black, as in the default).
    OK, then i Think thats it!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-27-2013), Imperiali (03-27-2013), pocketdoc (03-27-2013)

Thanks

OK, then i Think thats it!

That's exactly what I needed! Thanks, Yama!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Imperiali For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by mike88000 View Post
    It's possible to translate the weather description in French please ?
    Sorry! I can't speak French! But if i remember, Leopolo have posted Screens, and the Language was French or not?????

I must say THANK YOU to you Guys!!! And to PETER!! Thanks for this great Theme! You all give me the Inspiration to help Peter and to make exxOS better and better!! I just can say it in TWO Words!! exxOS rocks!

Last edited by yamakasi73; 03-27-2013 at 12:38 PM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-27-2013), jawonder (03-27-2013), KaiTa (03-27-2013)

Thanks

Never mind, I solved it. Turns out there were two periods in the name of the image, so it was named Wall..png (it was hard to tell, since I use Geo Sans Light as my font).

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Imperiali For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (03-27-2013)

Could anyone make an overlay with the Zambano (wood) bars with silver trim and exxOS on the face?

yeahhh, mostly the Devil is in the Detail!

Default synthesis : Yama widget with Blue layout
    Its OK for me:

Many thanks to Blue and Yamasaki.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (03-27-2013)

Page 97 of 157 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 147 ... LastLast