Page 75 of 156 FirstFirst ... 25 657374757677 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

iPhone? More like MyPhone 1nked's Avatar
    Thanks

Goodmorning! my lookscreen is not fluid. also the slide jerky (final ls)

If delete gps is all right
    Last edited by 1nked; 03-18-2013 at 02:28 AM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,475 Times in 3,631 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pinkinail View Post
    Hey man is there anyway to get the white wall without the black side bar please
    Okay, it seems you all like that. I will make sets/add-ons for both iP4 and iP5 with and without Navigation bar

Quote Originally Posted by koreanboybrian View Post
    Hey I was wondering, how do I change the apps around ? Like I can't even get into wiggle mode.
    I don´t understand your question, wiggle mode means you longer press on any icon.

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Did you have all loaded the last Version here from mmi?? Not the first and not the Version from Cydia!! .

Think, Peter can you please update Post one? . Here is the last Version! And these works fine for me and many Friends!

exxOS5_Final_LS.theme.zip
    Sure. Can you answer me this please:

1. If you have a newer version you should release it under the same mediafire link so i don´t have to change the link at post one everytime you make any changes. There´s a function at mediafire to only replace the files and the link remains

2. But I already linked to your latest versions at post 1, is it outdated ?

3. I don´t understand why you made two versions for iP4 and iP5 as your first version (released at Cydia) works for both devices ? I´ve tested that, as the iP5 screen is just longer, the only difference is that you see more of the weather picture.
    Last edited by Blue; 03-18-2013 at 03:01 AM.

Yes Peter! I tried to update it, but it doesn't work! . So the link here before is the latest version!

Yes, its right, the iP5 Version works on iP4, so i didn't update the iP4 Version to final! For the iP5 i made all Weatherwalls new in the iP5 Size! Don't can test it how it looks like on iP4 with the bigger walls! Sorry about the problems! The latest Version works on all settings! They are tested from many users and all is fine! The old Links are dead! I deleted them in mediafire! Here once more the latest and final LS!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nw7w9e7icl63dro

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

jmobf (03-18-2013)

Thanks

You're right, it's a little bit complicated to update a file with the same link at media fire but possible.
    I'll add your link to post 1 now and test it this evening on i4 and i5.

Thanks for all your support and moddings !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (03-18-2013)

So like I was wondering how to change the icons around.
    Like I wanna put my favorite apps in one folder and then the games in the other section. So like you know how you long press your apps and they wiggle so you can either delete them or move them around ? I was just wondering how I can move my apps around.

Thanks Peter!!

You can move your Icons normal as in unthemed iPhone! Bring in wiggle and then move them to an other Icon, so you get an Folder! Its no difference to other themes!

How do I turn on wiggle mode?? I try to long press all the apps but it simply won't go to wiggle mode..

me today - like the simple style.

thx for this great work!!!

-teehanlax_ios6_gui-kopie.png
    iPhone 6+ - 8.1
    Jailbreak

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasiphone For This Useful Post:

Blue (03-18-2013)

Thanks

As you might know my top-rated theme with excellent sales (exxOS) is NOT a featured theme. As this can only be a mistake I investigated a little bit for you and me and all other themers:

The thread at modmyi where you can suggest Featured Themes is senseless and must be closed.
    No one reads or forwards your proposals anymore (Neither modmyi nor K. Nitsua).
    The responsible guy who makes a proposal list of Featured Themes for Saurik is from the MacCiti website only.

So, if users want to suggest a theme, start Cydia, press Featured themes, scroll down and write him a email ([email protected]).

Why is this necessary ?

Most users that buy themes don´t even know modmyi. So a theme that is released at Cydia and doesn´t become a Featured theme gets lost after some days at Cydia, the sales go down to zero.
    So for any themer it´s existential to become his theme a Featured theme as most users only look for new themes at the Featured themes section at Cydia. A Featured Theme motivates theme makers, generates constant sales and guarantees future updates and ongoing support for this theme.

-> exxOS will be a Featured theme in 2 weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by koreanboybrian View Post
    How do I turn on wiggle mode?? I try to long press all the apps but it simply won't go to wiggle mode..
    Press and hold any icon. Please read your iPhone manual about how iOS works.
    Last edited by Blue; 03-18-2013 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensiv View Post
    Yes. I did a respring and even a reboot. It still didn't work. Editing the CSS file was the only thing that worked for me.
    Did you try the latest Version??? I knew, that there other older Mods outside! Don't copy anything from this to an other Mod! Try the latest Mod/Version i posted here before! It must work!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Did you try the latest Version??? I knew, that there other older Mods outside! Don't copy anything from this to an other Mod! Try the latest Mod/Version i posted here before! It must work!
    Yes, it was the latest version (exxOS5_Final_LS.theme)

Which icon weather tweak is iPhone 5 compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by Kensiv View Post
    Yes, it was the latest version (exxOS5_Final_LS.theme)

Sorry Guys!!! My Mistake!!! Checked also the LS-Theme, and i found the error!!! Wrong Code on wrong place in the Theme.js! So the true/false Fullweather only worked for German Language! But now its ok! I update the LS-Theme and Link here! Sorry about this!!!! And thanks for your Answers!

Ohhh, I see, Update Link is the same like the posted before! Now it works fine!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Kensiv (03-18-2013), kristatos (03-18-2013), Lkkwus (03-18-2013), smr_95 (03-18-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by doctorvik View Post
    I had to replace the files in the applications folder of the page indicator ones (the ones with the g in the name) -- that solved it -- not sure why it happened though)
    That is the right procedure.

With the exxOS update (e.g. from v. 1.1 to 1.2) it will override all springjump _shortcut_xx.app in the
    /var/stash/Applications.XXXXXX/
    Folder.
    The shortcuts named with _shortcut_XG.app are responsible for the page indicators. Copy these shortcuts from the pageIndicator package to your
    /var/stash/Applications.XXXXXX/
    Folder

Then it should work again.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (03-18-2013)

Sorry Guys!!! My Mistake!!! Checked also the LS-Theme, and i found the error!!! Wrong Code on wrong place in the Theme.js! So the true/false Fullweather only worked for German Language! But now its ok! I update the LS-Theme and Link here! Sorry about this!!!! And thanks for your Answers!

Ohhh, I see, Update Link is the same like the posted before! Now it works fine!
    Np bro . Thanks for the the work 👍😁

Has the grey message bubbles to differentiate between iMessage and regular text been removed in the 1.2 update ?

Erm, updated in Cydia to latest version. Now my page indicators don't light up anymore. Do I need to repeat the same process again? And every time there's an update?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

Page indicator is, as I know, an addon feature not implemented in standard exxOS1.2 so it´s needed to do the "page indicator" process after an update of the theme.
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazuyoshi For This Useful Post:

Blue (03-18-2013)

Thanks

Yes. exxOS has no Page indicators by default. It's an optional add-on.

The problem is the following: both the exxOS theme and the page indicators write
    folders on your device (springjump folders). Both must override the folders of each other to work.

A more elegant solution isn't possible. I could add the page indicators to the exxOS theme but I know many users use different springjumps, less springjumps, sort them different or use other page indicator styles. So I decided to not make them part of the "official" theme.

But it isn't planned to update this theme every week. With version 1.2 it's now some kind of complete (in my eyes) and other things can be done with add-ons from now on.
    Last edited by Blue; 03-18-2013 at 09:05 AM.

So, habe auch mal ein bisschen rumgebastelt.
    Es funktioniert ohne infiniboard. Springjump 5-8 habe ich entfernt.
    Die iconoclasm.plist hab ich umgeschrieben auf 4 Spalten und 6 Reihen.
    Und die Icons habe ich auf 85 Prozent geschrumpft.
    Jetzt ist mehr Platz für Icons auf meinem 4S.

-img_0123.png

Wie ihr seht habe ich noch ein kleines Problem, das IconBadge ist durch meine Schriftart nicht an der richtigen Position.
    Es müsste 1mm nach oben. Außerdem hätte ich noch gerne die IconBadgeSchrift in der Indicatorfarbe. Kann mir da jemand den Farbcode sagen?

iPhone? More like MyPhone 1nked's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi! With snow mixed rain, my lockscreen si slow
    Can you help me?
    Thanks

Iphone5 io6.1 - final LS

27. The Following User Says Thank You to 1nked For This Useful Post:

kristatos (03-18-2013)

Page 75 of 156 FirstFirst ... 25 657374757677 85 125 ... LastLast