Page 64 of 157 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 3132

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

Thanks
    Thanked 13,346 Times in 2,781 Posts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

KaiTa (03-14-2013), yamakasi73 (03-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by thetimster4 View Post
    Hey Yama. Not to be much trouble but i have been searching and i seem to cant find the zeppelin logo you are using. is it ok to share the zeppelin logo with the lady chillin. lol
    Sure!!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bksuj1rj0evvo2k/Girl.zip

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

kristatos (03-14-2013), smr_95 (03-14-2013), thetimster4 (03-14-2013)

@yamakasi73
    Where can I set the Update Interval for the Weather?

Last edited by KarlDall; 03-14-2013 at 05:38 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Yes thats true! But in the uniaw, there are day/night icons btw weather, but not at the pics, so i remeber! Only a pair where it can be the same! If you have an other weather condition, you will see an "day pic" at night!
    Yes that is correct
    I would like to see if that can be easely changed and for example also have a different day/night background pictures for example snow etc.
    But cannot seem to find in which file the actual choosing/steering for which picture (1.jpg, 2.jpg etc.) takes place

Normaly in theme.js , but uniaw is seperate!

@karldall

Also to find in theme.js , is actually 15*60*1000 i remember! Also all 15min! But automaticly updates weather if you push homebutton to see Lockscreen!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

KarlDall (03-14-2013), Klont (03-14-2013)

@karldall

Also to find in theme.js , is actually 15*60*1000 i remember! Also all 15min! But automaticly updates weather if you push homebutton to see Lockscreen!
    Got it! TU!

Thanks

Normaly in theme.js , but uniaw is seperate!
    Yes that is correct in theme.js i found this.
    // weather
    document.getElementById("icons").src="Weather/icons/"+obj.icon+".jpg";

This must have something to do with it, but untill now cannot seem to find were is actual tells what .jpg picture goes with wich weathertype??
    i will have to look further.
    (thanks for your help sofar)

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Yes that is correct in theme.js i found this.
    // weather
    document.getElementById("icons").src="Weather/icons/"+obj.icon+".jpg";

This must have something to do with it, but untill now cannot seem to find were is actual tells what .jpg picture goes with wich weathertype??
    i will have to look further.
    (thanks for your help sofar)
    If you want to simply change the pic that's shown just replace 47.jpg (or whatever) with a different pic named 47.jpg in the Images folder. That's simple. Am I misunderstanding your need?

The weather condition itself corresponds to the numbers 0 to 48 which are received from Yahoo with the XML data. Those numbers 0 to 48 also include day or night designation (I didn't learn this until recently) for things like partly cloudy and fair which are able to display a sun or moon in the background depending on time of day. Cloudy doesn't have a day or night separate code since you can't see the sun or moon in those weather conditions. But you have to understand that partly cloudy day equals 38 and partly cloudy night equals 39. They're just numbers received from Yahoo to get translated into the pictures.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-14-2013 at 06:37 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Klont (03-14-2013), The.Drifter (03-15-2013), yamakasi73 (03-14-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Why????? Only set animation to true in setup.js!

Works at me!

Hallo Yamakasi
    Kannst du mir bitte helfen was muss ich im LS Theme verändern das es so aussieht wie auf deinem Bild das ich das Exxos Wallpaper habe und die Animation dazu. Besten Dank im Vorraus

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    If you want to simply change the pic that's shown just replace 47.jpg (or whatever) with a different pic named 47.jpg in the Images folder. That's simple. Am I misunderstanding your need?

The weather condition itself corresponds to the numbers 0 to 48 which are received from Yahoo with the XML data. Those numbers 0 to 48 also include day or night designation (I didn't learn this until recently) for things like partly cloudy and fair which are able to display a sun or moon in the background depending on time of day. Cloudy doesn't have a day or night separate code since you can't see the sun or moon in those weather conditions. But you have to understand that partly cloudy day equals 38 and partly cloudy night equals 39. They're just numbers received from Yahoo to get translated into the pictures.
    Thanks i understand about the different weahterconditions (numbers 0-48) received from Yahoo and the corresponding with and translated in animated weather.
    I know that i can easely change some pictures but that is not what i want to do, and i like Yamakasi’s pictures

Some time ago i believe in my old LiveOS theme there was an extra tweak which had something called like UniaW Backgroundweather Changer
    (or something like that) which had a lot of different nice pictures which changed during the day even if the weathertype did not change.

I like this LS a lot an would like to have/add more different day/night pictures for the weathertype’s.
    There are now only a few, for example in Yama’s exxOS LS for “mostly cloudy” shows a different background for day and/night (28.jpg/27.jpg)
    For “Snow” there is only one background (16.jpg), so would like to add one for the evening.

Have searched but cannot find where the controlling of the background images is situated and where it tells to take 1.jpg, or 2.jpg etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Thanks i understand about the different weahterconditions (numbers 0-48) received from Yahoo and the corresponding with and translated in animated weather.
    I know that i can easely change some pictures but that is not what i want to do, and i like Yamakasi’s pictures

Some time ago i believe in my old LiveOS theme there was an extra tweak which had something called like UniaW Backgroundweather Changer
    (or something like that) which had a lot of different nice pictures which changed during the day even if the weathertype did not change.

I like this LS a lot an would like to have/add more different day/night pictures for the weathertype’s.
    There are now only a few, for example in Yama’s exxOS LS for “mostly cloudy” shows a different background for day and/night (28.jpg/27.jpg)
    For “Snow” there is only one background (16.jpg), so would like to add one for the evening.

Have searched but cannot find where the controlling of the background images is situated and where it tells to take 1.jpg, or 2.jpg etc.
    Ah. Okay. Without a specific tweak that adds functionality to the widgets or lockscreens in terms of image changes - what you are describing is not possible with current widgets you are working with. What you're looking for, maybe, is a widget that uses TimedWalls - one different day or nighttime image for every different hour of the day OVER which the animated weather floats. Those are also my favorites and the best one on ModMyi that I've seen so far is called MJSmash SB. And there's a lockscreen version too. Check it out here:

MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

I can show you how to suppress certain aspects of the SB widget if you want only the weather walls and weather animation. And this one is easy to insert your own wall pics for day and night if you wish to change them - though MamaJaay's photos are simply amazing. PM me if you want more details.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

kristatos (03-14-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Uhhh... I don't know! Look into the folders, there are two uniaw folders! But i don't know where to show! I don't use the uniaw!
    Hallo kannst du mir helfen das ich meinen Lockscreen so hinbekomme wie du auf Post 1158, was muss ich verändern das ich das animierte Wetter habe mit dem Exxos Bild .Besten dank

Thanks
    Thanked 2,013 Times in 1,032 Posts

Was the live weather icon posted ?.

Hi there, I just bought your theme and love it but I have a question. Can I change the categories on the left?

For example, I don't use finance or travel etc. How can I make one of them social network and the other something else? Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by fredi2503 View Post
    Hallo kannst du mir helfen das ich meinen Lockscreen so hinbekomme wie du auf Post 1158, was muss ich verändern das ich das animierte Wetter habe mit dem Exxos Bild .Besten dank
    Hey Fredi!! First put the new LSWallpaper from Blue inside the LS-Theme and name it Wall.png, then in setup.js set UniAw to true, respring!

is the new lockscreen only for iphone 5 ios 6? i have an iphone 4 running 5.1.1 and it doesn't do much when i turn on the theme.
    it's the top one in my winterboard list and i have no other lockscreen changing theme's running

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey Fredi!! First put the new LSWallpaper from Blue inside the LS-Theme and name it Wall.png, then in setup.js set UniAw to true, respring!
    Thanks i have it
    Last edited by fredi2503; 03-14-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,263 Times in 3,348 Posts

@yamakasi73:

I finally found the time to test your lock screen. Very cool. I would like to release it at Winterboard, for free and with credits.

I made the following small changes:

1. New bars graphics including small shadows at bottom of the bars
    2. Centered the days (text) at the forecast
    3. Changed the font to Heiti K Light
    4. Default language is English now

If you don´t mind i could upload it as a free exxOS add-on to Cydia today

Last edited by Blue; 03-14-2013 at 02:21 PM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Kensiv (03-14-2013), kristatos (03-14-2013), tunechi (03-14-2013)

Sure Peter!! Its OK! . But see on the Screen, thats the old one with short Date!
    I posted a newer one here with complete Date!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Blue (03-14-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

LiveClock exxOS done (iwidget)

"touch through" possibility to the original clock (thx @ Drifter)

10 possible clock colors (thx @ Durben)

edit: *added new font*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -liveclock2.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kazuyoshi; 03-14-2013 at 05:14 PM.
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kazuyoshi For This Useful Post:

Blue (03-14-2013), Kensiv (03-14-2013), The.Drifter (03-14-2013)

Page 64 of 157 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 74 114 ... LastLast