Page 57 of 156 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Iīm not sure if i understand you right, but this is my alternative Background theme.You can enable or disable it at Winterboard.

If you canīt find a icon, disable exxOS at Winterboard or disable Infiniboard.
    I might not of explained my issue correctly. I'm ok with the alt background. It's with infiniboard. Scrolling down on some of my pages are blank. It's like infiniboard thinks that there are additional icons below but there aren't. How do I get this blank page from showing?

iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Blue - where is the clock icon?

Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Blue - where is the clock icon?
    It's in the bundles folder under com.apple.mobiletimer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

stormcrow (03-11-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,404 Times in 461 Posts

So call me crazy but I think I found a flaw in this theme on V1.1. I'm not sure but maybe a SBDockBg file or what not sure.

So when I bought this theme on V1.0 some thing happen and I had to restore; I saved all my Themes folder to pc and did a restore. When I upgrade to V1.1 I noticed all my icons were pushed up higher so I went back in installed v1.0 and the Icons were normal

Anyways here's 2 screenshots 1st) is V1.0 and 2nd) is V1.1.

Please note same setup with everything and using the IPhone 5 iconoclasm layout. All I did was change themes via winterboard!

V1.0

V1.1

See the difference.

THIS ISN'T A PROBLEM! JUST AN OBSERVATION!!! What ever it caused this on my iPhone 5 between the 2 versions I've corrected it myself and works like its intended.

It's more for the people that are posting problems w/ it on iPhone 5 and its not using an iphone4 file(s).
    Last edited by Jkauf55; 03-11-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,301 Times in 3,581 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 5Drkr View Post
    I might not of explained my issue correctly. I'm ok with the alt background. It's with infiniboard. Scrolling down on some of my pages are blank. It's like infiniboard thinks that there are additional icons below but there aren't. How do I get this blank page from showing?
    It is normal that infiniboard scrolls down below your icons. But not a complete page size. Maybe you have still some iBlanks there ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    So call me crazy but I think I found a flaw in this theme on V1.1. I'm not sure but maybe a SBDockBg file or what not sure.

So when I bought this theme on V1.0 some thing happen and I had to restore; I saved all my Themes folder to pc and did a restore. When I upgrade to V1.1 I noticed all my icons were pushed up higher so I went back in installed v1.0 and the Icons were normal

Anyways here's 2 screenshots 1st) is V1.0 and 2nd) is V1.1.

Please note same setup with everything and using the IPhone 5 iconoclasm layout. All I did was change themes via winterboard!

See the difference.

THIS ISN'T A PROBLEM! JUST AN OBSERVATION!!! What ever it caused this on my iPhone 5 between the 2 versions I've corrected it myself and works like its intended.

It's more for the people that are posting problems w/ it on iPhone 5 and its not using an iphone4 file(s).
    mmh, on the last screenshot the dock is some kind of enabled (see page dots) so even the iP5 layout is wrong. I'm not sure what causes this.
    But probably a cache issue that a reboot can fix.
    Last edited by Blue; 03-11-2013 at 11:32 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (03-11-2013)

If you install page2d along with infiniboard, any extra vertical empty pages are a bonus cause you can then choose "1 Column" in the page2d app settings, and do away with horizontal scrolling yet not bring up any other icon filled pages when scrolling vertically through your spring jump icon folders!! I have infiniboard set to allow everything except "hide behind dock".

Finally I have the theme completely tweaked! It's Great!
    Last edited by drtglynch; 03-11-2013 at 11:49 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

Krima (03-11-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,404 Times in 461 Posts

@Blue... Yes the problem was when I was using exxOS Ip5 Simple I used a larger (height) SBDockBG file with one of my weather widgets and forgot to remove/replace original. Alls well!
    Last edited by Jkauf55; 03-11-2013 at 12:09 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

Blue (03-11-2013)

[QUOTE=Blue;6794111]It is normal that infiniboard scrolls down below your icons. But not a complete page size. Maybe you have still some iBlanks there ?

Never did theme with iblanks. Only gridlock. I've contacted chpwn about it as I believe it's an infiniboard issue. Hopefully it gets fixed.

I was wondering if an addition could be added for non simple pass codes in the theme. Not a big thing but it looks out of place the way it is now.

Thanks

"Non simple pass codes" ???

When you use a pass code that is more than 4 characters (it's an option in the pass code settings), right now it's a red and white bar and the characters when entered aren't centered and hard to see.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayreyd For This Useful Post:

Blue (03-11-2013)

Thanks

oh, o.k. thanks, will look at that and fix it with next version. I never used a longer passcode.

EDIT: done, comes with version 1.2
    Last edited by Blue; 03-11-2013 at 01:11 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

JGKC9AYC (03-11-2013), yamakasi73 (03-11-2013)

Much appreciated!

Yeah I had my phone stolen so I'm hyper vigilant lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    My current animated weather icon setup:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1363020075.143260.jpg

Watch the animation:
    exxOS Weather Icon v2 - YouTube
    Sorry, iīm a little busy, if itīs ready i can link to it at post 1

Could you tell me the parameter that must be changed in the css file to allow full weekday names (e.g.. Monday vs Mo.) to be used in the gps lock screen. I can change the letters in the js file but the words are now squeezed to the left. Thanks

In the theme.js you change from Monday to Mo. Or back! In the LS.css search about Calendar! There you set to left or right!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    is it possible to make me page indicators for the pages 0, 1, 2, 3, 4,

0= exxOS without anything in the same background like the others, and the indicator is the same but the fonts and icon i glow blue
    1= Apple AppStore Logo and Font "Apple" and the indicator is the same but the font and Icon is glow
    2= Cydia Logo and the Font "Cydia" and the indicator is the same but the font and logo glow blue
    3= the icon are lot of bucks and the font is "Shopping and Finance" and the.....
    4= the icon are a map and car and the font are "Travel" and .....

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Sorry, iīm a little busy, if itīs ready i can link to it at post 1

No hurry, Peter ... The German and nearly the English version is ready

need to update and check
    french,
    spanish and
    italian version

I also want to dig into the icon shadow issue. If this can be solved a lot of nice widgets can be implemented (thinking of calendar widget with transparent calendar app icon above it, stock widgets, standard exxOS weather widget, so on each page a different widget (perpageHTML+)) ... but so far not possible due to drop shadow issue or you will deactivate all shadows from all icons, but this is not looking nice and with that not an alternative. Cheers

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Yamakasi, playing a littlebit with your great exxOS LS and would like to know if it is GPS based?
    Since i have to put my location in the setup file i do not think so or can this easely be changed to automatic?

Page 57 of 156 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 107 ... LastLast