Page 45 of 156 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: exxOS

  1. #881
    Thanks so much!

  2. #882
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Yes Klont! On me its OK, if i pull down the NC! Did you have set the Weatherapp as default in WeatherIcon???

    Go into Settings/Notifications/WeatherWidget/WeatherIcon and marker at the Weatherapp!!
    Thanks for the info and Yes i had it setup exactly that way.
    unchecked it removed weathericon 6 and did a respring, Reinstalled and set it up again, seems to be working now.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (03-06-2013)

  4. #883
    @tunechi

    Dreamboard is using a little bit more Ram, but i think, there is a little bit open!

    My Ram, after close Apps with Auxo!


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    smr_95 (03-06-2013), tunechi (03-06-2013)

  6. #884
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanks
    1,886
    Thanked 834 Times in 422 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    @tunechi

    Dreamboard is using a little bit more Ram, but i think, there is a little bit open!

    My Ram, after close Apps with Auxo!

    Is this the dreamboard version? And how many tweaks do you have installed. Think I might delete some of mine. That aren't really being used.

  7. #885
    No, this is the Winterboard Version! Not so many Tweaks! Only the importants for me!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    tunechi (03-06-2013)

  9. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    This is what I'm thinking about doing myself... Setup seems like a pain in the a**!! I see your RAM is at 274, do you have apps open in your pic, or is that low without anything opened?
    I'm actually running a iPod Touch 5G with this theme. I only have 1/2 the RAM of the iPhone 5. So 274 is good with only the MMI app open. With all apps closed I get to the 320-345 range.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    tunechi (03-06-2013)

  11. #887
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanks
    1,886
    Thanked 834 Times in 422 Posts

    Thanks Yamakasi and Drifter... Just asking cause I don't wanna purchase the dreamboard version and my RAM be super low. I'm a RAM fiend. I'm constantly checking and making sure apps are close to keep it high, and I know dreamboard themes use a lot of RAM.

    Also what do you guys use to free up RAM? I'm using an app/tweak from cydia called free memory, cause the sbsettings method I use to use doesn't work anymore.
    Last edited by tunechi; 03-06-2013 at 01:48 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to tunechi For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (03-06-2013)

  13. #888
    I use only Auxo for closing Background Apps! Did i say before, that this evening is much friendlier here???

  14. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Thanks Yamakasi and Drifter... Just asking cause I don't wanna purchase the dreamboard version and my RAM be super low. I'm a RAM fiend. I'm constantly checking and making sure apps are close to keep it high, and I know dreamboard themes use a lot of RAM.

    Also what do you guys use to free up RAM? I'm using an app/tweak from cydia called free memory, cause the sbsettings method I use to use doesn't work anymore.
    The dreamboard version is buttery smooth. I wouldn't worry about. Each version had its pros and cons but the dreamboard version is so much easier to setup

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (03-06-2013), tunechi (03-06-2013)

  16. #890
    Easier its true, but if you had an Plan to setup the Theme, its also easy!

  17. #891
    Do I need to install something to let me know I have mail/messages waiting?
    I get notified via a tone I have set up, but no "number amount" on the icon.

  18. #892

  19. #893
    Yamakasi, thanks a lot for sharing your spring jumps icons. Luckily you had just the right English ones that I needed! Any idea why your Apps one won't let me rename it? I'm trying to change it from page 6 to page 4ImageUploadedByModMyi1362603229.949306.jpg

    Never mind! I figured it out......stupid mistake
    Last edited by csnye86; 03-06-2013 at 02:56 PM.

  20. #894
    I think, there is an Page4 inside! And ifile doesn't overwrite Names!

  21. #895
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    sorry! I didn't understand!
    OK...the mail icon & the message icon. When you receive an e-mail or message, there'll be a number on your icon to show how many you have. Same with updates...either through cydia or itunes. If you have an update for a program(s) you have on your phone, there'll be a number on the icon that shows how many.
    Forgive me, but explaining things isn't one of my strong suits.

  22. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Easier its true, but if you had an Plan to setup the Theme, its also easy!
    Totally agree! Once it is set up use backbord to save settings. I can easily switch back to e.g. auros and then back to exxOS - forwards & backwards & forwards & backwards & ... & ... .

    The exxOS concept is really nice for guys like me having a lot of apps installed. Now it is not necessary to put a lot of apps in a folder. Now I can have most of them on the summerboard AND I can easily jump between my 8 pages (formerly up to 6 Springjump-Icon were arranged within the dock - more Icons in the dock was not practicable) - thanks a lot Peter. So exxOS was not only a theming project!!!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Blue (03-06-2013)

  24. #897
    Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    OK...the mail icon & the message icon. When you receive an e-mail or message, there'll be a number on your icon to show how many you have. Same with updates...either through cydia or itunes. If you have an update for a program(s) you have on your phone, there'll be a number on the icon that shows how many.
    Forgive me, but explaining things isn't one of my strong suits.
    This i understand, but you have no Badge on your Icon?? Is this right?? You get a tone but no Badge on Icon?

  25. #898
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    This i understand, but you have no Badge on your Icon?? Is this right?? You get a tone but no Badge on Icon?
    Correct!

  26. #899
    hmmmmm......didn't heared about that Problem! Is this Prob allways or from Time to time?

  27. #900
    I think I have it figured out.
    It seems in order to import my contacts from Google, I had to set up Microsoft Exchange. It made a duplicate of my e-mail account, so I disabled the Google e-mail in "Settings". I went back & enabled it & immediately I got the badge along with the tone.
    Weird.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to JGKC9AYC For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (03-06-2013)

Page 45 of 156 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •