Page 4 of 156 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,256 Times in 3,565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Neee Peter, das is mir schon klar! Nur die Folders haben ja namen, isses dann egal welchen ich lösche? oder sind die jeder einem bestimmten Page zugeordnet? Nicht dass dann das Icon auf dem SB verschwindet!
    Die Folders für die springjumps beginnen alle mit "-shortcut..." und sind den Reihen/rows zugeordnet. Also wenn du alle folders mit einer 5 darin löscht dann sind einfach alle Springjumps Nr. 5 weg.

Die shortcut- folder ohne Buchstaben danach sind übrigens durch die Springjumps app installiert/angelegt worden und könne dort auch deshalb ausgeschalten werden (so die app geht , alle shortcut-folder mit Buchstaben sind meine Springjumps-Duplikate, die es so erst ermöglichen eine Navigation-bar auf allen Seiten anzulegen.

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Still haven't gotten mine?!?!?
    Just checking that, give me 5 minutes please.

Still haven't gotten mine?!?!?
    The mail was sent to you yesterday and this address is on my donators list. If you woulnd´t have got it, no one else would have it , because i sent one email to all donators (with bbc)

I just send it to you again, but please also check you email settings and spam folders.
    Last edited by Blue; 02-15-2013 at 12:56 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

tunechi (02-15-2013)

Thanks

Just checked and got it thanks!!

I just want the simple mod... What I have to do for that Blue?
    Last edited by tunechi; 02-15-2013 at 01:13 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tunechi For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Can´t find any other icon in the original mail bundle folder with a 118x120p size. The -57 icon for maps works. If anyone has a idea for fixing the temporarily unthemed Mail icon, please let us know

7. on iPhone 4/4s: Start the Springjumps app again, now press the label/text of each 9 basic-spring jumps and delete it´s text and then respring your device to make it work. This will also remove the labels from all other springjumps
    on iPhone 5: Install the freeware "Icon Renamer" from Cydia, go into Wiggle-Mode, press on each spring jump, press the small "x" and so delete the label of each Springjump manually (sorry again ) A upcoming Springjumps update will fix that.

done, and your mail address is saved here.
    Hi,

I had mail icon issue and I solved by enabling "SummerBoardMode" in Winterboard.

I hope it helps...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IceT For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-15-2013)

Thanks

Never mind got it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tunechi For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-15-2013)

Thanks

Just checked and got it thanks!!

I just want the simple mod... What I have to do for that Blue?
    Nothing, just don´t install or use any of the cydia tweaks and enable at Winterboard:

exxOS iP5 Simple (or exxOS iP5 Simple White)
    exxOS iP5 addon (some additonal larger graphics for iP 5)
    exxOS (the main theme for both iP4 and iP5)

Make sure the exxOS themes at winterboard are sorted right, all theme tweaks or addons must be placed always above the main theme

Quote Originally Posted by IceT View Post
    Hi,

I had mail icon issue and I solved by enabling "SummerBoardMode" in Winterboard.

I hope it helps...
    Thanks, this is recommended, but sometimes if you respring or place the mail icon into a folder it switches back to the default icon. Not sure if made a mistake or winterboard is still buggy on iOS 6. I will compare my theming with other new iOS6 themes to check that.

There are other small issues, the "Find my iPhone" icon and "Google Earth" icons use my graphics plus the icon mask, although i themed them with bundle folders and to make sure also at the "Icons" folder.
    Last edited by Blue; 02-15-2013 at 02:12 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

tunechi (02-15-2013), yamakasi73 (02-15-2013)

Thanks

Nothing, just don´t install or use any of the cydia tweaks and enable at Winterboard:

exxOS iP5 Simple (or exxOS iP5 Simple White)
    exxOS iP5 addon (some additonal larger graphics for iP 5)
    exxOS (the main theme for both iP4 and iP5)

Make sure the exxOS themes at winterboard are sorted right, all theme tweaks or addons must be placed always above the main theme

Thanks, this is recommended, but sometimes if you respring or place the mail icon into a folder it switches back to the default icon. Not sure if made a mistake or winterboard is still buggy on iOS 6. I will compare my theming with other new iOS6 themes to check that.

There are other small issues, the "Find my iPhone" icon and "Google Earth" icons use my graphics plus the icon mask, although i themed them with bundle folders and to make sure also at the "Icons" folder.
    Hi Blue,

I think I found the issue. The mail icon size (Bundles/Mail) is wrong it should be 118x120 (same as others) instead of 114x114. I quickly resized and disabled SummerBoardMode" and it works...
    Last edited by IceT; 02-15-2013 at 02:28 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IceT For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-15-2013)

I copied all 72 spring jump icons into my applications folder and they all showed up correctly as icons. However in all my rearranging of them, I accidentally deleted one of them. What do I need to do to get the icon back?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csnye86 View Post
    I copied all 72 spring jump icons into my applications folder and they all showed up correctly as icons. However in all my rearranging of them, I accidentally deleted one of them. What do I need to do to get the icon back?
    Just copy the one you deleted (or even all back) back from my files to the given path

Quote Originally Posted by IceT View Post
    Hi Blue,

I think I found the issue. The mail icon size (Bundles/Mail) is wrong it should be 118x120 (same as others) instead of 114x114. I quickly resized and disabled SummerBoardMode" and it works...
    Yes, believe me or not, i just took a look at my mail icon at photoshop and also found/fixed it
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Blue; 02-15-2013 at 02:47 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

kristatos (02-27-2013), yamakasi73 (02-15-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Question still not working
    done as you said ie 7 in the setup off the theme .i did this first when i set up the theme still not working when i try and re name the springjumps dont delete the label still got both in the bar ????????

Can´t find any other icon in the original mail bundle folder with a 118x120p size. The -57 icon for maps works. If anyone has a idea for fixing the temporarily unthemed Mail icon, please let us know

7. on iPhone 4/4s: Start the Springjumps app again, now press the label/text of each 9 basic-spring jumps and delete it´s text and then respring your device to make it work. This will also remove the labels from all other springjumps
    on iPhone 5: Install the freeware "Icon Renamer" from Cydia, go into Wiggle-Mode, press on each spring jump, press the small "x" and so delete the label of each Springjump manually (sorry again ) A upcoming Springjumps update will fix that.

done, and your mail address is saved here.

Thanks

Do you use "Icon Renamer" on a iPhone 5 ?

Go into wiggle mode, press again on the springjump you want to rename and a window pops up then you press the x and "apply". This is tested and working on my iPhone 5 with the same OS.

If you have a iPhone 4 you can remove the labels of the springjumps 0-8 within the Springjumps app and it works on all my added springjump duplicates too.

I was very annoying to Optimo: Springjumps will be updated for iPhone 5, probably this weekend

"Thanks for the reply. We will try to fix this weekend.

Optimo
    http://thebigboss.org"
    Last edited by Blue; 02-15-2013 at 03:15 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (02-15-2013)

Peter, with which font do you test the LockCode? I use the Heiti K light Font but the Point ar not exactly!

Thanks

mmh, thanks. I tested the theme only with the stock apple font. The HeitiK font is generally a little bit "higher" placed.
    But i thought these black dots are graphics ? Maybe iP 5 needs other dots.

Comes on my check/fix/todo list and i´ll find a solution till Beta 3

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (02-15-2013)

No, its not a Graphic Peter! Before heiti i used the aurosfont, and there where small dots on the Bottom of your Graphicpoints!

I think, with every Font it will be look different!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    @yamakasi Hey, kannst du mir helfen und bitte sagen wo ich deine Satusbaricons herbekomme und mit welchen Programm ich diese aktivieren kann
    besten Dank
    Fredi

Thanks

So then we need someone that ports HeitiK right for bytafont.

So this works completely now? All tweaks needed are updated and available? I don't want simple version. I want sexy version.

Donated... Great theme by you as always

Thanks
    Thanked 2,807 Times in 635 Posts

Any idea why this is happening??

-img_0891.png

Thanks
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,242 Posts

I'm on this as soon as it's done, great work looking good .

Maybe I'm retarded...when you say copy iconoclasm plist from library/iconoclasm/ to library/iconoclasm, isn't that the same place?

I cannot find the iconoclasm area in ifile. I went to mobile/library but its not there. help!!!!

Nm got it. Now I just have to figure out springjumps

Ok now I do have an issue. Springjumps installed I correct location but only original 9 showing up?
    Last edited by the_peripheral; 02-15-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Page 4 of 156 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast