Page 39 of 156 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stim_too View Post
    2 smr_95 & Klont: I still can not change the color... I changed the file (Info.plist), did respring, rebooted the phone, but there is no effect. What am I doing wrong?
    Don't know, could you copy the text from the info.plist here?

Quote Originally Posted by jmobf View Post
    How can I make the SpringJump Page labels not to show? Here's a screenshot of how mine looks like. TIA!

Attachment 624744
    From FAQ:
    "On iPhone 5: Install the freeware "Icon Renamer" from Cydia, go into Wiggle-Mode, press on each springjump, press the small "x" and so delete the label of each Springjump manually."

2 Klont:
    Don't know, could you copy the text from the info.plist here?
    Of course.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stim_too For This Useful Post:

jmobf (03-04-2013)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,279 Times in 3,577 Posts

2 smr_95 & Klont: I still can not change the color... I changed the file (Info.plist), did respring, rebooted the phone, but there is no effect. What am I doing wrong?
    I did not try you mods but a basic information that may have something todo with your issues.

The info.plist file is responsible for the labels/text of icons, calendar and badges (like textcolor, size, font, transparency, shadow) on your Sprinboard.

It does not fully work on iOS 6. I noticed that i canīt theme/rework the icon labels with it, but it works for the calendar text. This can probably only be fixed with a Winterboard update.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (04-26-2013), smr_95 (03-04-2013), stim_too (03-04-2013)

[QUOTE=stim_too;6786692]From FAQ:
    "On iPhone 5: Install the freeware "Icon Renamer" from Cydia, go into Wiggle-Mode, press on each springjump, press the small "x" and so delete the label of each Springjump manually."

Oops! I guess I missed that part in the FAQ! Thanks Man!

Thanks

exxOS statistics:

exxOS is very sucessfull

It has 20% legal and 80 % illegal users

We have around 93% male and 7 % female users (standard for themes on jailbroken devices)

exxOS is sold disproportionately high (compared to other themes) in this 3 countries: Romania, China and Finland

Other countries where exxOS is sold well: US, India, France, Germany, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Chile, Indonesia, Brasil, Australia, Thailand, GB, Poland, Sweden and many other countries....

Thank you.

And to the pirates: piracy kills themes, so please be fair, get a legal copy, you "tested" it long enough.

To be clear: i donīt do that for money. Itīs only a compensation for the fact that I spend all my spare time over months for such a project.
    Last edited by Blue; 03-04-2013 at 09:05 AM.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

doctorvik (03-05-2013), Dray1983 (03-04-2013), It's Mi (03-09-2013), jawonder (03-04-2013), Jayreyd (03-04-2013), JGKC9AYC (03-04-2013), KarlDall (03-07-2013), Kazuyoshi (03-04-2013), Kensiv (03-04-2013), Klont (03-04-2013), Krima (03-04-2013), kristatos (03-04-2013), Retrolock (03-06-2013), rob63 (03-05-2013), stim_too (03-04-2013), yamakasi73 (03-04-2013)

Thanks

[QUOTE=jmobf;6786713]
    From FAQ:

Oops! I guess I missed that part in the FAQ! Thanks Man!
    Icon renamer did not work with me, in that case this also does the trick.

exxOS

Thanks
    Thanked 14,083 Times in 2,915 Posts

I did use info.plist from klont on post #757 and it works just fine to me...just copy the whole thing & respring

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    exxOS statistics:

exxOS is very sucessfull

We have around 93% male and 7 % female users (standard for themes on jailbroken devices)

exxOS is sold disproportionately high (compared to other themes) in this 3 countries: Romania, China and Finland

Other countries where exxOS is sold: US, India, France, Germany, South Africa, Turkey, Saudia Arabia, Canada, Chile, Indonesia, Brasil, Australia, Thailand, GB, Poland, Sweden and many other countries....

Thank you.

And to the pirates: piracy kills themes, so please be fair, get a legal copy, you "tested" it long enough.
    That's great man. Your about 10% higher than the standard in regards to legal purchases. Congrats u deserve it.

Thanks

exxOS statistics:

exxOS is very sucessfull

Other countries where exxOS is sold: US, India, France, Germany, South Africa, Turkey, Saudia Arabia, Canada, Chile, Indonesia, Brasil, Australia, Thailand, GB, Poland, Sweden and many other countries....

Thank you.

I just bought 2 days ago from cydia & only using simple mod...what an awesome theme! even without using springjumps..

Thanks

From FAQ:

2 Klont: Of course.
    I mean can you put the text here what you now have in your info.plist?
    Just like @smr_95 said copy the whole thing in and respring.

Thanks

Me atm

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    That's what I did & thanks to you!
    Last edited by smr_95; 03-04-2013 at 09:28 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

exxOS statistics:

exxOS is very sucessfull

Other countries where exxOS is sold well: US, India, France, Germany, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Chile, Indonesia, Brasil, Australia, Thailand, GB, Poland, Sweden and many other countries....

Thank you.

To be clear: i donīt do that for money. Itīs only a compensation for the fact that I spend all my spare time over months for such a project.
    Glad to see that my country is in the top 3 when it comes to this paid theme.

Thanks

@smr_95
    Tip: Choose the simple layout (=wallpaper) if donīt want the navigation bar.
    OR use it that way but choose the exxOS iP5 iconoclasm layout so the icons are centered on the bar and on the right side. Looks also nice

Quote Originally Posted by Lucif3r View Post
    Glad to see that my country is in the top 3 when it comes to this paid theme.
    So, i have no absolute sales for each country. For sure the US has the most sales. I can only see that it sales much better than other themes in this three countries.
    Last edited by Blue; 03-04-2013 at 09:35 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (04-26-2013), smr_95 (03-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    To update my actually Theme i must complete upload to mediafire! Its easier to copy the icons Folder inside the LockTheme into Weather and overwrite the old Folder with Weatherpics! I do not other changes only a few Weatherpics! But i will see this evening (german Time). Will try to add the heiti Font inside too!
    yamakasi, great work on the Lockscreen Theme! Can you please advise how can I modify it a little by having the time, day and date as follow. Same location as to where you had them in your theme.

Time
    Date (Whole word e.g. Sunday, Monday, etc.)
    Date (Whole word e.g March 4th, September 11th, etc.)

Thats not the problem! But when you wrote out the names you must change a little bit in the css! . Look into LS-Theme/script/theme.js There you can change the Days etc!

Thanks

@smr_95
    Tip: Choose the simple layout (=wallpaper) if donīt want the navigation bar.
    OR use it that way but choose the exxOS iP5 iconoclasm layout so the icons are centered on the bar and on the right side. Looks also nice
    Thanks for the tip Peter!

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    In my Info.plist:

"CREATE OR REPLACE
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>color: #0099FF; margin-top: 1px;</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>color:black; font-size: 23px; position:fixed; margin-top: 8px; opacity: 0.7; </string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top: 1px;</string>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string> margin-top: 3px; font-size: 11px; color: white; opacity:0.8; text-shadow: 0px 2px 4px rgba(0,0,0, 0.8);</string>
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top: 1px;</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top: 1px; font-size: 11px; color: white; opacity:0.8; text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0, 0.8);</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

/"

It's right?

exxOS statistics:

And in Russia, in Russia too!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 Times in 460 Posts

It's prob not changing because you have another Info.plist in a theme that is "sitting" higher in winter board and is getting higher priority than the one you're trying to edit/change.

Haven't d/l v1.1 yet... Are there or will there be any status bar icons for Miss Calls, Text/SMS, Email, etc
    Last edited by Jkauf55; 03-04-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Statusbar Icons will only work with other Tweaks like LockInfo, ISX or OpenNotifier! For me OpenNotifier works the best! And the origin Icons works perfect with exxOS!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 Times in 460 Posts

Yea I do Open Notifier as well just didn't know if he made custom ones or not

Page 39 of 156 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 89 139 ... LastLast