Page 31 of 156 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: exxOS

  1. #601
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    4,016
    Thanks
    3,751
    Thanked 14,150 Times in 2,924 Posts

    How about new exxOS zeppelin logo?
    is it included in 1.1?

  2. #602
    Peter, sent you an email. Now with files from base exxOS theme. Hope this will help.

    Here is a screenshot with just activated exxOS base theme and overlayed exxOS page indicator theme:

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1362126764.813595.jpg

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Blue (03-01-2013), Kazuyoshi (03-01-2013), Kensiv (03-01-2013)

  4. #603
    Hello. There is a Tweak named "No iBlank Shadows" in Cydia. It is removing only the Shadows from iBlank Icon. Not from the other Icons. Hope it was helpfull for you.

    Here is an example. Made with iBlank and the Tweak No iBlank Shadows and InfiniBoard.



    Last edited by KaiTa; 03-01-2013 at 05:46 AM.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KaiTa For This Useful Post:

    Blue (03-01-2013), kristatos (03-01-2013), thewaytozion (03-01-2013)

  6. #604
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,751
    Thanks
    3,209
    Thanked 13,310 Times in 3,587 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    How about new exxOS zeppelin logo?
    is it included in 1.1?
    Yes, two logos

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiTa View Post
    Hello. There is a Tweak named "No iBlank Shadows" in Cydia. It is removing only the Shadows from iBlank Icon. Not from the other Icons. Hope it was helpfull for you.

    Here is an example. Made with iBlank and the Tweak No iBlank Shadows and InfiniBoard.



    How could i miss that, this is great ! Thanks a lot.

  7. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    ExxOS 1.1 will include new handmade tweetbot and mmi icons, I made both 2 days ago

    I'll probably send 1.1 it to all stores and donators tomorrow.
    Thanks blue👍😁 much appreciated

  8. #606
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,751
    Thanks
    3,209
    Thanked 13,310 Times in 3,587 Posts

    Good news

    exxOS with Navigation bar is looking and working perfect on all OS versions now.

    As Gridlock isn't updated to iOS6 use iBlank to fill spaces and with this tweak you can
    remove the iBlank shadows completely:

    NO IBLANK SHADOWS ( free at Cydia)

    Thanks a lot KaiTa. I did not know (or forgot ) this tweak.
    Last edited by Blue; 03-01-2013 at 02:53 PM.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Batze (03-01-2013), KaiTa (03-01-2013), yamakasi73 (03-01-2013)

  10. #607
    I just keep coming back to this theme adding little elements here and there. I've said this many times but amazing work Blue


  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Blue (03-01-2013), kristatos (03-01-2013)

  12. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I just keep coming back to this theme adding little elements here and there. I've said this many times but amazing work Blue

    Can you share the badge? Can you modify it to a orange one like in the base exxOS theme?

  13. #609
    Few questions...
    1. Why my SpringJumps dosnt enter seetings. I mean when i press SpringJump at SpringBoard its just flash and close. In Settings menu there is no shortcut for SpringJump so i cant configure how many shortcuts i need... What it can be? i try reinstall from Cydia.
    2. Is it possible to add notification to NavigationBar icon so we can know that some app in some menu has notification?

  14. #610

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (03-01-2013), KaiTa (03-01-2013), kristatos (03-01-2013)

  16. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Can you share the badge? Can you modify it to a orange one like in the base exxOS theme?
    This badge is in the jaku thread. Wouldn't think the guy would be cool with me posting his work. But you can go there and download it. I think it's a really cool badge.

  17. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    This badge is in the jaku thread. Wouldn't think the guy would be cool with me posting his work. But you can go there and download it. I think it's a really cool badge.
    Thanks for posting the reference!

  18. #613

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (03-01-2013), pinkinail (03-01-2013), tunechi (03-01-2013)

  20. #614
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Thanks for posting the reference!
    No problem. Sorry I didn't post a link I'm not on a computer. It should be the last page or second the last page as of today. I actually found it on twitter and later saw it on the Jaku thread. For me the info.plist was incorrect so if the badge numbers don't line up right just let me know and I'll tell u what I did to fix it.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    thewaytozion (03-01-2013)

  22. #615
    Thanks man, I will test it and will let you know whether I will need help with the plist.

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Name:  SBBadgeBG@2x.png
Views: 796
Size:  5.1 KB

    Credits to rackid
    And Thanks Again. Awesome quick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    No problem. Sorry I didn't post a link I'm not on a computer. It should be the last page or second the last page as of today. I actually found it on twitter and later saw it on the Jaku thread. For me the info.plist was incorrect so if the badge numbers don't line up right just let me know and I'll tell u what I did to fix it.
    Hehe, sharing an already adjusted plist would be highly appreciated
    Or let me know how to fix it

    Cheers
    Last edited by thewaytozion; 03-01-2013 at 12:37 PM.

  23. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Thanks man, I will test it and will let you know whether I will need help with the plist.



    And Thanks Again. Awesome quick.



    Hehe, sharing an already adjusted plist would be highly appreciated
    Or let me know how to fix it

    Cheers
    This is what I did to get my badge number to center right because by default my number wasn't even visible.

    Go into the info.plist and change the numbers for left and top margin to this. Let me know if it looks right to u.
    margin-left:2px;margin-top:10px;

  24. #617
    Thanks man. This was a good starting point.

    With my Poiret One font I added these properties

    Quote Originally Posted by BadgeStyle
    margin-left:1px;
    margin-top:10px;
    font-size: 12px;
    font-weight: bold;
    padding: 0 0 0 0;
    text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px #0A0A0A;
    It looks really awesome.

    Thanks Krima, thanks yamakasi.
    Last edited by thewaytozion; 03-01-2013 at 01:23 PM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Krima (03-01-2013)

  26. #618
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,751
    Thanks
    3,209
    Thanked 13,310 Times in 3,587 Posts

    Active Page Indicators, coming very soon.......


  27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Imagin (03-03-2013), jawonder (03-01-2013), Jkauf55 (03-03-2013), KaiTa (03-01-2013), Kazuyoshi (03-01-2013), Kensiv (03-01-2013), Klont (03-01-2013), kristatos (03-01-2013), yamakasi73 (03-01-2013)

  28. #619
    Page Indicator looks great . Thanks Peter!

  29. #620
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    near Nürnberg, Germany
    Posts
    395
    Thanks
    1,307
    Thanked 530 Times in 233 Posts

    Thumbs up
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

    Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazuyoshi For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (03-01-2013)

Page 31 of 156 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •