Page 29 of 157 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    So, for now i'm finished and waiting for Gridlock! Layout without Infiniboard! Perheaps Infiniboard and iWidget doesn't work together!
    Didn't find the Bug about the Widgetsize, so i must put the Widget on Top!

Hey Yamakasi73,

This looks great! I finally got around to setting this up on my iPhone 5 (iOS 6.1).

Could you possibly share these Springjumps icons?
    Media/Stuff
    System
    Cydia
    exxOS (Like how you added the "5")

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fish_1 For This Useful Post:

Jkauf55 (02-28-2013), yamakasi73 (02-28-2013)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akaya99099 For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-28-2013), Krima (02-28-2013), The.Drifter (03-03-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Thanks,Blue..I figured it wouldn't work for everyone...I only have five pages and I haven't gotten to use scrollingboard...so I still scroll horizontally ...I've been thinking about getting scrollingboard but been afraid of having too many tweaks installed...

It works fine with me because I guess that by scrolling horizontally the weather widget stays on every page so I have the luxury of being able to have an empty space on each page...

But you are correct when it comes to vertical scrolling...sorry didn't work for everyone ...

Thanks for the heads up thou...
    That's why it is working for me also perfectly, use also only five pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    Idea 1
    Is it possible when select a page we can have a cool picture (where the midget) for that specific page showing on which page we are. That will be a nice indicative and an helpful way to navigate. That's mean we will need a picture for each pages and probably keep the weather on the main page (page 0)
    I also would like to see on which page you are, so i like the idea.
    In some other themes of blue the springjumps had "lights" so that you could see which page was active.
    I think a small dot/light would also look nice somewhere in these springjumps, just throwing it out there

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFan7789 View Post
    How do you change the color of the app badges. I am not a fan of the yellow stock color this theme has. Also, my calculator theming isn't working, stays in stock theme.
    You mean other badges, like this for example?

exxOS
    Last edited by Klont; 02-27-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    It's because of A-P-P-Sync. Never was Evasi0n. Uninstall A-P-P-Sync and reboot and that'll fix it. If it doesn't go into /var/Media/Library and delete the Caches folder then Reboot... DON'T WORRY IT'S SAFE AND WILL REPLACE ITSELF UPON REBOOT..
    NO NO NO NO!!!! This can't be the Problem!!!! I had an New iP5, NO Jailbreak before, No Backup from older Device, make JB with with the FIRST Version of Evasi0n and had the WeatherApp Problem!!!! After release the second one i restored an break with the NewVersion, WeatherApp works!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_1 View Post
    Hey Yamakasi73,

This looks great! I finally got around to setting this up on my iPhone 5 (iOS 6.1).

Could you possibly share these Springjumps icons?
    Media/Stuff
    System
    Cydia
    exxOS (Like how you added the "5")

Sure!!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26263639/exxOS/Sjps.zip
    Last edited by yamakasi73; 02-28-2013 at 12:21 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Fish_1 (02-28-2013), kristatos (02-28-2013)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,276 Times in 3,350 Posts

Highlighted Springjumps are not possible for exxOS.

Because the springjumps app knows no on/off graphics. So this highlights are always painted on the wallpaper.

Beside that i must make a different wall for each page, it wouldnīt work. The problem is that the navigation bar scrolls so the highlight (or an arrow or whatever) would always be in another/wrong position.

A highlightning of springjumps is working for other themes that i made, where the navigation buttons donīt scroll or are simply placed at the dock.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Klont (02-28-2013)

Thanks

INFO:

Thereīs a new iOS 6 ready Cydia Tweak out, called - Page Jumps -

It works like SpringJumps and iīm just checking if itīs (more) helpful for exxOS or not.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Jkauf55 (02-28-2013), smr_95 (02-28-2013), The.Drifter (03-03-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

Because the springjumps app knows no on/off graphics. So this highlights are always painted on the wallpaper.

Beside that i must make a different wall for each page, it wouldnīt work. The problem is that the navigation bar scrolls so the highlight (or an arrow or whatever) would always be in another/wrong position.

A highlightning of springjumps is working for other themes that i made, where the navigation buttons donīt scroll or are simply placed at the dock.
    Thanks for the explanation, too bad i always liked the highlighted springjumps a lot

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-28-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 396 Posts

I'm sorry! Always read that Planetbeing said was app sync. Since I never had the weather app crash problem (even from 1st evasion version) I just assumed that was it. Sorry for that

Thanks

Info II:

Page Jumps is NOT helpful for exxOS.

Good: Itīs works exactly like Springjumps and the icons are themeable, even in the bigger size we need for exxOS.

Bad: It has no App so iPhone 4/s users canīt disable springjumps or delete labels and we still need icon renamer.
    The real problem: Iīm in contact with the developer and itīs not possible to create duplicates of this page jumps.

With other words: This tweak is completely unneccesary for exxOS and any other theme
    Last edited by Blue; 02-28-2013 at 05:37 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

kristatos (02-28-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

Peter,

I found a way to make springjump icon indicators working with infiniboard, but I am not a photoshop expert ... so, please write me a pm.

PerPageHTML+ is for sure not the solution ... the solution is btw a pretty easy one

here is one screenshot (with not a good page-indicator-graphic - there I need your help) ...

my page 3 slightly scrolled down (weather widget slightly hidden due to scrolling) ... page indicator stays at springjump-icon

-page3scrolled.png

my page 2 not scrolled
    -foto.png
    Last edited by thewaytozion; 02-28-2013 at 07:46 AM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-28-2013), Kazuyoshi (02-28-2013), Kensiv (02-28-2013), Klont (02-28-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Peter,

I found a way to make springjump icon indicators working with infiniboard, but I am not a photoshop expert ...
    Nice, looking very good

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Nice, looking very good
    No ... Peter will make it happen that it is a nice looking page indicator (because he is a photoshop god ).

Thanks

mmh, iīm confused. Donīt understand how you made it exactly, do we need another icon set of active-springjumps then ?

Sorry, I am currently on road. I will explain it in detail later. Yes, you will need one springjump set icons for the highlighted pages. So, if you have 8 pages, you have to add 8 icons (in my case with the yellow page indicator, which is btw. from you liveOS theme)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (02-28-2013)

Can't wait till this Theme is full compatible with my IPhone 5 whitout de known isusses and hope that it Will be soon.
    Is the dreambord version off I5 issue free?

I try to follow your guide but don't understand how to sort the springjump icons?
    I got nine icons "Page 0", nine icons "Page 1" and so on....?

Grüße
    RockOn

....:-)

I'm too stupid! Just create nine pages!

What to do when I accidently deleted one springjump icon?
    Last edited by RockOn_23; 02-28-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RockOn_23 View Post
    I try to follow your guide but don't understand how to sort the springjump icons?
    I got nine icons "Page 0", nine icons "Page 1" and so on....?

Grüße
    RockOn

....:-)

I'm too stupid! Just create nine pages!

What to do when I accidently deleted one springjump icon?
    Check which one is missing with iFile or iFunbox and put this one back, or did you install thru Cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by Puto1977 View Post
    Can't wait till this Theme is full compatible with my IPhone 5 whitout de known isusses and hope that it Will be soon.
    Is the dreambord version off I5 issue free?
    There are not realy any problems, works like a charm and am enjoying the theme a lot on my i5
    Last edited by Klont; 02-28-2013 at 10:21 AM.

yes, installed through Cydia. What to do?

I hope someone do a video tut for THE newbee's-)

Thanks

Is anybody making icons for this theme? I need some icons Please... iCleaner, iBlacklist, springtomize.

Page 29 of 157 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 79 129 ... LastLast