+ Reply
Page 28 of 157 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,938 Times in 3,238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    Does anyone as some issues with weather when I click on the icon it just quit. I can see it in switchboard as running but I can open the applic

In you instruction you mention:

"4. For ColorKeyboard: Just enable one of the three themes at Settings/ColorKeyboard"

I do not have ColorKeyboard in my settings does I have to get something from Cydia?
    This theme includes graphics for other optional popular Cydia tweaks like Auxo, Color Keyboard, SBSettings. But you donīt have to use or purchase theme, itīs just themed in case you have them

Quote Originally Posted by leftyno9 View Post
    ok so its a springjump update where waiting for then? i've never used springjump before so i don't know how it works but i'm guessing its its meant to jump you to a certain page on your homescreen? when i click them now a black screen flashes up.

I'm in process of using 1,000's of iblanks to sort out the 8 pages..... its long!
    only 81 LOL
    Last edited by Blue; 02-27-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    no sorry mate, i whish i could but i am just an junior Amateur
    Maybe @kristatos can, he also made the i5 layout

now you make me curious tit
    I'm working on it for Iphone 4/4S...

Thanks

I'm sure I was able to look at weather application after I JB. I'm not blaming the theme.

BTW a new release of Evasion (version 1.5) is out. Probably time to restore my iPhone before it get update by Apples because the JB won't works with the next OS update and hope that will fix the problem.
    The weather app crash was a bug at the first evasi0n jailbreak. But i think they released any kind of update at Cydia, itīs fixed in the meantime. Just make sure youīre system is up to date.
    You donīt have to jailbreak again. ANd you donīt have to update to any newer OS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Imagin (02-27-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Klont can you make one for iP4S?
    Here you go...layout with empty space where weather widget goes...I don't have an iPhone 4 or 4S to test it, but it should work as I used the layout that comes with the theme for iPhone 4/4S...

exxOS iP4S Custom.rar

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-27-2013), Imagin (02-27-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Thanks

Blue

I have some idea how I will like to have exxOS work for me on my 4S (thinking to switch to the 5 soon, I purchase the 64Gb last year that the only thing it hold me) the only problem I do not have the knowledge you have to setup and make it happens.

Idea 1
    Is it possible when select a page we can have a cool picture (where the midget) for that specific page showing on which page we are. That will be a nice indicative and an helpful way to navigate. That's mean we will need a picture for each pages and probably keep the weather on the main page (page 0)

Idea 2
    My other idea: is it possible to have folder instead page. Instead to use SpringJumps I can use FolderEnhancer. The only problems I will like to keep the same interface the way it is. I mean by that I will like to see the same size you setup the page but for folder and have a icon done for that specific folder. I know from the moment you will be in the folder you can't navigate back in forth to any other "page" but with FolderEnhancer you can setup that it close the folder when you open the applic or swipe mean it will bring back to the main page and access any other "page"

Interface issues

Is it a way when navigate to a page it can go automatic to the top of the page instead at the end

How I can setup a specific size for all the page when I select a page and scroll down I won't have a big empty space. I will like the page finish at the bottom of the last SpringJump.

Hope I was able to explain properly I do not have the "theming vocabulary"

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Here you go...layout with empty space where weather widget goes...I don't have an iPhone 4 or 4S to test it, but it should work as I used the layout that comes with the theme for iPhone 4/4S...

Attachment 624091
    Many Thanks M8 I will let you know soon
    Last edited by Imagin; 02-27-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks

Excellent theme...thanks for this...

Attachment 624081

If anyone is interested, I created an iconoclasm layout (from the original exxOS iP5 included with theme) but that has a blank space where the weather widget goes...if, like me, you have an iPhone 5 running 6.x and cannot get gridlock just yet...and don't wanna use iBlank because the lack of icon shadow looks weird...

Attachment 624080
    I already tried that a week ago, unfortunately I have the same issues with your layout:

1. Itīs a little bit harder to sort
    2. After each 5 icons the space you/we coded repeats (!)
    3. Youīll have a problem at the end of each page. If you donīt fill each page completely with app icons you need iBlank again, because otherwise the springjumps move up to fill the space.

Thatīs the reason i did not release my layout. But if you can live with that, maybe if you use only 4 or 5 springjumps on your device and add some iBlanks, it may be a good solution for some users.
    Last edited by Blue; 02-27-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Thanks

I have to agree with Blu all my icon went on the first page now I have to remove again when you have over 200 applics it's a pain

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I already tried that a week ago, unfortunately I have the same issues with your layout:

1. Itīs a little bit harder to sort
    2. After each 5 icons the space you/we coded repeats (!)
    3. Youīll have a problem at the end of each page. If you donīt fill each page completely with app icons you need iBlank again, because otherwise the springjumps move up to fill the space.

Thatīs the reason i did not release my layout. But if you can live with that, maybe if you use only 4 or 5 springjumps on your device and add some iBlanks, it may be a good solution for some users.
    Thanks,Blue..I figured it wouldn't work for everyone...I only have five pages and I haven't gotten to use scrollingboard...so I still scroll horizontally ...I've been thinking about getting scrollingboard but been afraid of having too many tweaks installed...

It works fine with me because I guess that by scrolling horizontally the weather widget stays on every page so I have the luxury of being able to have an empty space on each page...

But you are correct when it comes to vertical scrolling...sorry didn't work for everyone ...

Thanks for the heads up thou...

Thanks

Blue
    I have some idea how I will like to have exxOS work for me on my 4S (thinking to switch to the 5 soon, I purchase the 64Gb last year that the only thing it hold me) the only problem I do not have the knowledge you have to setup and make it happens.
    Idea 1
    Is it possible when select a page we can have a cool picture (where the midget) for that specific page showing on which page we are. That will be a nice indicative and an helpful way to navigate. That's mean we will need a picture for each pages and probably keep the weather on the main page (page 0)
    Idea 2
    My other idea: is it possible to have folder instead page. Instead to use SpringJumps I can use FolderEnhancer. The only problems I will like to keep the same interface the way it is. I mean by that I will like to see the same size you setup the page but for folder and have a icon done for that specific folder. I know from the moment you will be in the folder you can't navigate back in forth to any other "page" but with FolderEnhancer you can setup that it close the folder when you open the applic or swipe mean it will bring back to the main page and access any other "page"
    Interface issues
    Is it a way when navigate to a page it can go automatic to the top of the page instead at the end
    How I can setup a specific size for all the page when I select a page and scroll down I won't have a big empty space. I will like the page finish at the bottom of the last SpringJump.
    Hope I was able to explain properly I do not have the "theming vocabulary"
    Many Thanks M8 I will let you know soon
    Idea 1: Possible with the tweak "Pages+". Iīll think about that idea
    Idea 2: Probably possible, thereīs a tweak out to theme folders (forgot the name) but i wonīt change the complete look and feel of exxOS now. You can give it a try and use my springjump graphics for theming folders.

Question 1: Yes, set it up at Infiniboard. It works "mostly" LOL
    Question 2: not possible, only the bounce can be disabled at Infiniboard.

Thanks,Blue..I figured it wouldn't work for everyone...I only have five pages and I haven't gotten to use scrollingboard...so I still scroll horizontally ...I've been thinking about getting scrollingboard but been afraid of having too many tweaks installed...

It works fine with me because I guess that by scrolling horizontally the weather widget stays on every page so I have the luxury of being able to have an empty space on each page...

But you are correct when it comes to vertical scrolling...sorry didn't work for everyone ...

Thanks for the heads up thou...
    No problem, like said: For some users this can be useful
    Last edited by Blue; 02-27-2013 at 05:10 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Imagin (02-27-2013)

Thanks

Idea 2: Probably possible, thereīs a tweak out to theme folders (forgot the name) but i wonīt change the complete look and feel of exxOS now. You can give it a try and use my springjump graphics for theming folders.

Question 1: Yes, set it up at Infiniboard. It works "mostly" LOL)
    Blue is not my intention to change the interface of exxOS just bring some idea to make it if possible the best theme on Cydia

Thanks for the info regarding Infiniboard it's working

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 304 Posts

The weather app crash was a bug at the first evasi0n jailbreak. But i think they released any kind of update at Cydia, itīs fixed in the meantime. Just make sure youīre system is up to date.
    You donīt have to jailbreak again. ANd you donīt have to update to any newer OS
    It's because of A-P-P-Sync. Never was Evasi0n. Uninstall A-P-P-Sync and reboot and that'll fix it. If it doesn't go into /var/Media/Library and delete the Caches folder then Reboot... DON'T WORRY IT'S SAFE AND WILL REPLACE ITSELF UPON REBOOT..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-27-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How do you change the color of the app badges. I am not a fan of the yellow stock color this theme has. Also, my calculator theming isn't working, stays in stock theme.

Thanks

Blue is not my intention to change the interface of exxOS just bring some idea to make it if possible the best theme on Cydia

Thanks for the info regarding Infiniboard it's working
    I welcome any idea and often use them.
    But I just can't make all the ideas and private requests I get daily. Would be unfair to other users and would stop the developing of this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    It's because of A-P-P-Sync. Never was Evasi0n. Uninstall A-P-P-Sync and reboot and that'll fix it. If it doesn't go into /var/Media/Library and delete the Caches folder then Reboot... DON'T WORRY IT'S SAFE AND WILL REPLACE ITSELF UPON REBOOT..
    Oh yes, you're right, i can remember, had something todo with this app sync.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFan7789 View Post
    How do you change the color of the app badges. I am not a fan of the yellow stock color this theme has. Also, my calculator theming isn't working, stays in stock theme.
    Calc for iPhone 4/4s is ready and coming with version 1.1 probably at this weekend.

This color is orange not yellow. All colors are used very very descreet, base on a matching and professional color scheme and harmonize perfectly with each other.
    If you can do that better you can rework them at com.apple.springboard.
    Last edited by Blue; 02-27-2013 at 06:26 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wasn't saying I can do better cause I know I can't. Just know that with some of your other themes, there was an alternate badge color within the file folders..

Thanks for everything you do. Can't wait until gridlock is fixed for ios 6

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 304 Posts

Hey Blue did I see correctly that you'll be adding status bar icons in future update(s)? If so will Lockinfo/open notifier/etc be included (mainly mail, phone, text icons)?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-28-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Luiscastro23's Avatar
    Thanks

Intelliscreenx too please

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Luiscastro23 For This Useful Post:

tunechi (02-27-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    I don't have it install I just re-install iOS 6.1.2 before the next update and I use the new version of evasi0n 1.5. Now everything is working the way it should be and I feel save when the new OS is out we will need a new JB because Apples will patch it and evasiOn won't work anymore

Thanks
    Thanked 6,980 Times in 1,706 Posts

My setup atm
    Credit to Yamakasi73 for this awesome LS

Thanks a bunch BLUE!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (02-28-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luiscastro23 View Post
    Intelliscreenx too please
    I 2nd this!! Please theme intelliscreenx!?!?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 617 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    I 2nd this!! Please theme intelliscreenx!?!?
    3rd this !😁

LinkBacks (?)

1. exxOS
    Refback This thread
    04-01-2013, 07:45 AM