+ Reply
Page 28 of 157 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 3131

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: exxOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
...
  1. #541
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,220
    Thanks
    2,836
    Thanked 11,938 Times in 3,238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    Does anyone as some issues with weather when I click on the icon it just quit. I can see it in switchboard as running but I can open the applic


    In you instruction you mention:

    "4. For ColorKeyboard: Just enable one of the three themes at Settings/ColorKeyboard"

    I do not have ColorKeyboard in my settings does I have to get something from Cydia?
    This theme includes graphics for other optional popular Cydia tweaks like Auxo, Color Keyboard, SBSettings. But you donīt have to use or purchase theme, itīs just themed in case you have them


    Quote Originally Posted by leftyno9 View Post
    ok so its a springjump update where waiting for then? i've never used springjump before so i don't know how it works but i'm guessing its its meant to jump you to a certain page on your homescreen? when i click them now a black screen flashes up.

    I'm in process of using 1,000's of iblanks to sort out the 8 pages..... its long!
    only 81 LOL
    Last edited by Blue; 02-27-2013 at 04:25 PM.

  2. #542
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    2,173
    Thanked 94 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    no sorry mate, i whish i could but i am just an junior Amateur
    Maybe @kristatos can, he also made the i5 layout



    now you make me curious tit
    I'm working on it for Iphone 4/4S...

  3. #543
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,220
    Thanks
    2,836
    Thanked 11,938 Times in 3,238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    I'm sure I was able to look at weather application after I JB. I'm not blaming the theme.

    BTW a new release of Evasion (version 1.5) is out. Probably time to restore my iPhone before it get update by Apples because the JB won't works with the next OS update and hope that will fix the problem.
    The weather app crash was a bug at the first evasi0n jailbreak. But i think they released any kind of update at Cydia, itīs fixed in the meantime. Just make sure youīre system is up to date.
    You donīt have to jailbreak again. ANd you donīt have to update to any newer OS

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Imagin (02-27-2013)

  5. #544
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    2,173
    Thanked 94 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    Klont can you make one for iP4S?
    Here you go...layout with empty space where weather widget goes...I don't have an iPhone 4 or 4S to test it, but it should work as I used the layout that comes with the theme for iPhone 4/4S...

    exxOS iP4S Custom.rar

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

    Blue (02-27-2013), Imagin (02-27-2013)

  7. #545
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Blue

    I have some idea how I will like to have exxOS work for me on my 4S (thinking to switch to the 5 soon, I purchase the 64Gb last year that the only thing it hold me) the only problem I do not have the knowledge you have to setup and make it happens.

    Idea 1
    Is it possible when select a page we can have a cool picture (where the midget) for that specific page showing on which page we are. That will be a nice indicative and an helpful way to navigate. That's mean we will need a picture for each pages and probably keep the weather on the main page (page 0)

    Idea 2
    My other idea: is it possible to have folder instead page. Instead to use SpringJumps I can use FolderEnhancer. The only problems I will like to keep the same interface the way it is. I mean by that I will like to see the same size you setup the page but for folder and have a icon done for that specific folder. I know from the moment you will be in the folder you can't navigate back in forth to any other "page" but with FolderEnhancer you can setup that it close the folder when you open the applic or swipe mean it will bring back to the main page and access any other "page"


    Interface issues

    Is it a way when navigate to a page it can go automatic to the top of the page instead at the end

    How I can setup a specific size for all the page when I select a page and scroll down I won't have a big empty space. I will like the page finish at the bottom of the last SpringJump.

    Hope I was able to explain properly I do not have the "theming vocabulary"






    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Here you go...layout with empty space where weather widget goes...I don't have an iPhone 4 or 4S to test it, but it should work as I used the layout that comes with the theme for iPhone 4/4S...

    Attachment 624091
    Many Thanks M8 I will let you know soon
    Last edited by Imagin; 02-27-2013 at 04:44 PM.

  8. #546
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,220
    Thanks
    2,836
    Thanked 11,938 Times in 3,238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Excellent theme...thanks for this...

    Attachment 624081

    If anyone is interested, I created an iconoclasm layout (from the original exxOS iP5 included with theme) but that has a blank space where the weather widget goes...if, like me, you have an iPhone 5 running 6.x and cannot get gridlock just yet...and don't wanna use iBlank because the lack of icon shadow looks weird...

    Attachment 624080
    I already tried that a week ago, unfortunately I have the same issues with your layout:

    1. Itīs a little bit harder to sort
    2. After each 5 icons the space you/we coded repeats (!)
    3. Youīll have a problem at the end of each page. If you donīt fill each page completely with app icons you need iBlank again, because otherwise the springjumps move up to fill the space.

    Thatīs the reason i did not release my layout. But if you can live with that, maybe if you use only 4 or 5 springjumps on your device and add some iBlanks, it may be a good solution for some users.
    Last edited by Blue; 02-27-2013 at 04:50 PM.

  9. #547
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    I have to agree with Blu all my icon went on the first page now I have to remove again when you have over 200 applics it's a pain

  10. #548
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    2,173
    Thanked 94 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I already tried that a week ago, unfortunately I have the same issues with your layout:

    1. Itīs a little bit harder to sort
    2. After each 5 icons the space you/we coded repeats (!)
    3. Youīll have a problem at the end of each page. If you donīt fill each page completely with app icons you need iBlank again, because otherwise the springjumps move up to fill the space.

    Thatīs the reason i did not release my layout. But if you can live with that, maybe if you use only 4 or 5 springjumps on your device and add some iBlanks, it may be a good solution for some users.
    Thanks,Blue..I figured it wouldn't work for everyone...I only have five pages and I haven't gotten to use scrollingboard...so I still scroll horizontally ...I've been thinking about getting scrollingboard but been afraid of having too many tweaks installed...

    It works fine with me because I guess that by scrolling horizontally the weather widget stays on every page so I have the luxury of being able to have an empty space on each page...

    But you are correct when it comes to vertical scrolling...sorry didn't work for everyone ...

    Thanks for the heads up thou...

  11. #549
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,220
    Thanks
    2,836
    Thanked 11,938 Times in 3,238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    Blue
    I have some idea how I will like to have exxOS work for me on my 4S (thinking to switch to the 5 soon, I purchase the 64Gb last year that the only thing it hold me) the only problem I do not have the knowledge you have to setup and make it happens.
    Idea 1
    Is it possible when select a page we can have a cool picture (where the midget) for that specific page showing on which page we are. That will be a nice indicative and an helpful way to navigate. That's mean we will need a picture for each pages and probably keep the weather on the main page (page 0)
    Idea 2
    My other idea: is it possible to have folder instead page. Instead to use SpringJumps I can use FolderEnhancer. The only problems I will like to keep the same interface the way it is. I mean by that I will like to see the same size you setup the page but for folder and have a icon done for that specific folder. I know from the moment you will be in the folder you can't navigate back in forth to any other "page" but with FolderEnhancer you can setup that it close the folder when you open the applic or swipe mean it will bring back to the main page and access any other "page"
    Interface issues
    Is it a way when navigate to a page it can go automatic to the top of the page instead at the end
    How I can setup a specific size for all the page when I select a page and scroll down I won't have a big empty space. I will like the page finish at the bottom of the last SpringJump.
    Hope I was able to explain properly I do not have the "theming vocabulary"
    Many Thanks M8 I will let you know soon
    Idea 1: Possible with the tweak "Pages+". Iīll think about that idea
    Idea 2: Probably possible, thereīs a tweak out to theme folders (forgot the name) but i wonīt change the complete look and feel of exxOS now. You can give it a try and use my springjump graphics for theming folders.

    Question 1: Yes, set it up at Infiniboard. It works "mostly" LOL
    Question 2: not possible, only the bounce can be disabled at Infiniboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Thanks,Blue..I figured it wouldn't work for everyone...I only have five pages and I haven't gotten to use scrollingboard...so I still scroll horizontally ...I've been thinking about getting scrollingboard but been afraid of having too many tweaks installed...

    It works fine with me because I guess that by scrolling horizontally the weather widget stays on every page so I have the luxury of being able to have an empty space on each page...

    But you are correct when it comes to vertical scrolling...sorry didn't work for everyone ...

    Thanks for the heads up thou...
    No problem, like said: For some users this can be useful
    Last edited by Blue; 02-27-2013 at 05:10 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Imagin (02-27-2013)

  13. #550
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Idea 2: Probably possible, thereīs a tweak out to theme folders (forgot the name) but i wonīt change the complete look and feel of exxOS now. You can give it a try and use my springjump graphics for theming folders.

    Question 1: Yes, set it up at Infiniboard. It works "mostly" LOL)
    Blue is not my intention to change the interface of exxOS just bring some idea to make it if possible the best theme on Cydia

    Thanks for the info regarding Infiniboard it's working

  14. #551
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    571
    Thanks
    679
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 304 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    The weather app crash was a bug at the first evasi0n jailbreak. But i think they released any kind of update at Cydia, itīs fixed in the meantime. Just make sure youīre system is up to date.
    You donīt have to jailbreak again. ANd you donīt have to update to any newer OS
    It's because of A-P-P-Sync. Never was Evasi0n. Uninstall A-P-P-Sync and reboot and that'll fix it. If it doesn't go into /var/Media/Library and delete the Caches folder then Reboot... DON'T WORRY IT'S SAFE AND WILL REPLACE ITSELF UPON REBOOT..

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (02-27-2013)

  16. #552
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    How do you change the color of the app badges. I am not a fan of the yellow stock color this theme has. Also, my calculator theming isn't working, stays in stock theme.

  17. #553
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,220
    Thanks
    2,836
    Thanked 11,938 Times in 3,238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    Blue is not my intention to change the interface of exxOS just bring some idea to make it if possible the best theme on Cydia

    Thanks for the info regarding Infiniboard it's working
    I welcome any idea and often use them.
    But I just can't make all the ideas and private requests I get daily. Would be unfair to other users and would stop the developing of this theme.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    It's because of A-P-P-Sync. Never was Evasi0n. Uninstall A-P-P-Sync and reboot and that'll fix it. If it doesn't go into /var/Media/Library and delete the Caches folder then Reboot... DON'T WORRY IT'S SAFE AND WILL REPLACE ITSELF UPON REBOOT..
    Oh yes, you're right, i can remember, had something todo with this app sync.

    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFan7789 View Post
    How do you change the color of the app badges. I am not a fan of the yellow stock color this theme has. Also, my calculator theming isn't working, stays in stock theme.
    Calc for iPhone 4/4s is ready and coming with version 1.1 probably at this weekend.

    This color is orange not yellow. All colors are used very very descreet, base on a matching and professional color scheme and harmonize perfectly with each other.
    If you can do that better you can rework them at com.apple.springboard.
    Last edited by Blue; 02-27-2013 at 06:26 PM.

  18. #554
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Wasn't saying I can do better cause I know I can't. Just know that with some of your other themes, there was an alternate badge color within the file folders..

    Thanks for everything you do. Can't wait until gridlock is fixed for ios 6

  19. #555
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    571
    Thanks
    679
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 304 Posts

    Hey Blue did I see correctly that you'll be adding status bar icons in future update(s)? If so will Lockinfo/open notifier/etc be included (mainly mail, phone, text icons)?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (02-28-2013)

  21. #556
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Luiscastro23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 123 Times in 76 Posts

    Intelliscreenx too please

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Luiscastro23 For This Useful Post:

    tunechi (02-27-2013)

  23. #557
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    It's because of A-P-P-Sync. Never was Evasi0n. Uninstall A-P-P-Sync and reboot and that'll fix it. If it doesn't go into /var/Media/Library and delete the Caches folder then Reboot... DON'T WORRY IT'S SAFE AND WILL REPLACE ITSELF UPON REBOOT..
    I don't have it install I just re-install iOS 6.1.2 before the next update and I use the new version of evasi0n 1.5. Now everything is working the way it should be and I feel save when the new OS is out we will need a new JB because Apples will patch it and evasiOn won't work anymore

  24. #558
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    2,517
    Thanks
    2,530
    Thanked 6,980 Times in 1,706 Posts

    My setup atm
    Credit to Yamakasi73 for this awesome LS



    Thanks a bunch BLUE!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (02-28-2013)

  26. #559
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks
    1,212
    Thanked 689 Times in 346 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscastro23 View Post
    Intelliscreenx too please
    I 2nd this!! Please theme intelliscreenx!?!?

  27. #560
    Livin the iPhone Life Lkkwus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,264
    Thanks
    1,321
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 617 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    I 2nd this!! Please theme intelliscreenx!?!?
    3rd this !😁

LinkBacks (?)

  1. exxOS
    Refback This thread
    04-01-2013, 07:45 AM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts