+ Reply
Page 27 of 157 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 3132

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: exxOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Does anyone as some issues with weather when I click on the icon it just quit. I can see it in switchboard as running but I can open the applic
...
  1. #521
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Does anyone as some issues with weather when I click on the icon it just quit. I can see it in switchboard as running but I can open the applic


    In you instruction you mention:

    "4. For ColorKeyboard: Just enable one of the three themes at Settings/ColorKeyboard"

    I do not have ColorKeyboard in my settings does I have to get something from Cydia?
    Last edited by Imagin; 02-27-2013 at 12:44 PM.

  2. #522
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    got it to work now. so is it a gridlock or springjump update where waiting for so the folders on the left work?
    Last edited by leftyno9; 02-27-2013 at 12:27 PM.

  3. #523
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    In you instruction you mention:

    "4. For ColorKeyboard: Just enable one of the three themes at Settings/ColorKeyboard"

    I do not have ColorKeyboard in my settings does I have to get something from Cydia?
    Ok just find in Cydia we need to install "Color Keyboard"

    The list is really long on Cydia (many themes for it) but you will find it under Color Keyboard (2 words)
    Last edited by Imagin; 02-27-2013 at 01:01 PM.

  4. #524
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    1 - the icons on the left (Pages) are working, iP6 users can't run springjump on their devices

    2- we all waiting for Gridlock update (doesn't work under iOS 6) to be able setup all the pages and without using any blank icons
    ok so its a springjump update where waiting for then? i've never used springjump before so i don't know how it works but i'm guessing its its meant to jump you to a certain page on your homescreen? when i click them now a black screen flashes up.

    I'm in process of using 1,000's of iblanks to sort out the 8 pages..... its long!

  5. #525
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by leftyno9 View Post
    ok so its a springjump update where waiting for then? i've never used springjump before so i don't know how it works but i'm guessing its its meant to jump you to a certain page on your homescreen? when i click them now a black screen flashes up.

    I'm in process of using 1,000's of iblanks to sort out the 8 pages..... its long!
    If you follow the instructions and have springjumps installed, they should work properly.

  6. #526
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    If you follow the instructions and have springjumps installed, they should work properly.
    on io6 iphone 5? they dont seem to be working. i'll have a look through the guide again. cheers

  7. #527
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    Does anyone as some issues with weather when I click on the icon it just quit. I can see it in switchboard as running but I can open the applic
    I had a problem with the weather app, but this was caused by the Evasi0n jailbreak, and had nothing to do with the theme.
    Worked the weather app before the themechange?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

    Blue (02-27-2013)

  9. #528
    iPhone? More like MyPhone kristatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    220
    Thanks
    3,576
    Thanked 589 Times in 159 Posts

    Excellent theme...thanks for this...

    Attachment 624081

    If anyone is interested, I created an iconoclasm layout (from the original exxOS iP5 included with theme) but that has a blank space where the weather widget goes...if, like me, you have an iPhone 5 running 6.x and cannot get gridlock just yet...and don't wanna use iBlank because the lack of icon shadow looks weird...

    Attachment 624080
    Last edited by kristatos; 02-27-2013 at 01:20 PM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

    doctorvik (02-27-2013), Klont (02-27-2013), yamakasi73 (02-27-2013)

  11. #529
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by leftyno9 View Post
    on io6 iphone 5? they dont seem to be working. i'll have a look through the guide again. cheers
    They work with everybody else with iphone 5 with ios6

  12. #530
    Theme Modder yamakasi73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,382
    Thanks
    3,572
    Thanked 7,678 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Excellent theme...thanks for this...

    Attachment 624081

    If anyone is interested, I created an iconoclasm layout (from the original exxOS iP5 included with theme) but that has a blank space where the weather widget goes...if, like me, you have an iPhone 5 running 6.x and cannot get gridlock just yet...and don't wanna use iBlank because the lack of icon shadow looks weird...

    Attachment 624080
    But is this layout made for scrolling with infiniboard????

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (02-27-2013)

  14. #531
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    They work with everybody else with iphone 5 with ios6
    Gone trough the installation guide again. done everything correct and their not working. just get a blank screen flash up for a second. anyone got any ideas?

  15. #532
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    But is this layout made for scrolling with infiniboard????
    It is scrolling, it looks like it is working just fine.

    exxOS-photo.png

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (02-27-2013), yamakasi73 (02-27-2013)

  17. #533
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    I had a problem with the weather app, but this was caused by the Evasi0n jailbreak, and had nothing to do with the theme.
    Worked the weather app before the themechange?
    I'm sure I was able to look at weather application after I JB. I'm not blaming the theme.

    BTW a new release of Evasion (version 1.5) is out. Probably time to restore my iPhone before it get update by Apples because the JB won't works with the next OS update and hope that will fix the problem.

  18. #534
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by leftyno9 View Post
    Gone trough the installation guide again. done everything correct and their not working. just get a blank screen flash up for a second. anyone got any ideas?
    Can you post a photo of all the activated winterboard themes, and did you activate summerBoard mode?

  19. #535
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    ok after emails to arthouse he doesn't seem to know whats going on and it seems no one eles has had the problem i'm getting with the tabs on the left not working. its kinda hard to explain so i've done a quick video on youtube to show whats happening when i try to open any tabs on the left.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbaEQ...ature=youtu.be

    Cheers

  20. #536
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    It is scrolling, it looks like it is working just fine.

    Attachment 624086
    Klont can you make one for iP4S?

  21. #537
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Can you post a photo of all the activated winterboard themes, and did you activate summerBoard mode?
    Don't worry I'm a HUGE tit. i'm too embarrassed to say what i did lol massive fail

  22. #538
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    Klont can you make one for iP4S?
    no sorry mate, i whish i could but i am just an junior Amateur
    Maybe @kristatos can, he also made the i5 layout

    Quote Originally Posted by leftyno9 View Post
    Don't worry I'm a HUGE tit. i'm too embarrassed to say what i did lol massive fail
    now you make me curious tit

  23. #539
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,305
    Thanks
    2,882
    Thanked 12,063 Times in 3,286 Posts


  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (02-27-2013)

  25. #540
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Thanks for the video (well done) that answer some questions

LinkBacks (?)

  1. exxOS
    Refback This thread
    04-01-2013, 07:45 AM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts