+ Reply
Page 25 of 157 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by yamakasi73 Hmmm, never heared btw seen this Problem! i just realized i changed the UI statusbartheme with some icons i believe you posted somewhere in this or
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Hmmm, never heared btw seen this Problem!
    i just realized i changed the UI statusbartheme with some icons i believe you posted somewhere in this or the i4 exxOS thread.
    Wil change it back to the original and see if this will change something.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,226 Times in 3,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Yeah SpringJump works fine for me on iPhone 5 no need to touch the app the spring jumps are there as soon as you install the app .
    Yes, the only issue is that you must remove the labels for all springjumps manually now.
    If the App would work on iOS 6 it would be enough to delete the labels for only 9 SpringJumps and this would remove also the labels for all my Springjump-Duplicates (faster setup). Iīll contact the Coder again today and remind him of his promissed iOS 6 update.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin1010 View Post
    Yes, no exxOS, no themed status bar

So If I put back Dreamboard exxos it will fix the problem???[/QUOTE]

Both Dreamboard and Winterboard version include my UI graphics with a new statusbar : yes.

->Since iOS 6 Apple uses no more white statusbars, they are black-transparent for Spingboard and with matching colors for each app. But itīs still themeable.
    Last edited by Blue; 02-26-2013 at 02:38 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Is this also the reason that there is a very small blue line under the statusbar, see photo.
    Attachment 623777

Also i have tried a lot but for some reason cannot get rid of the springjumps names with IconRenamer as explained in the startpost.
    Hello @Klont

May I ask what this is for a font

Thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey- fantastic theme!

Newbie to jailbreaking, I'm having trouble getting the white part of the White version to show up. I have an iPhone5 running iOS6.1. I followed your directions on post 1 and I have all of the apps you said to get (with the exception of GridLock of course). In WinterBoard I've checked exxOS, exxOS iP5 addon, and exxOS iP5 White. But it's still coming up black. Is it possible I have some other app that's creating a conflict?

Also, I still have the black dock bar at the bottom of my screen. I saw the post where I think someone addressed this, something about the exxOS_noDock.plist. I downloaded this, but, the problem is, I don't know what to do with it.

Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated!
    Thanks!

Here is my current screen exxOS-photo.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 395 Posts

Looks like you're using the ip4 theme on an iphone5. Check winter board again to make sure you have the correct version activated

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Is this also the reason that there is a very small blue line under the statusbar, see photo.
    Attachment 623777

Also i have tried a lot but for some reason cannot get rid of the springjumps names with IconRenamer as explained in the startpost.
    Hello

can you tell me what to say for a font that is

Thank you

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Hmmm, never heared btw seen this Problem!
    Installed the original UIImages and deleted the Images from your post #102 exxOS

The blue stripe is gone now, unfortunately also the nice statusbar icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Batze View Post
    Hello

can you tell me what to say for a font that is

Thank you
    Yes offcourse the name of the font i use is Cartoon.
    Last edited by Klont; 02-26-2013 at 04:57 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

Imagin (02-27-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@Klont

Thank You

iPhone? More like MyPhone P!K@N!MO's Avatar
    Thanks

This is the first time i bought a theme from you Blue...will i say it's really a nice simple theme just can't go thru Springjump.
    but i like simple SB with good icons...

Here is my simple SB.........credit to max for the SB widget and the the overlay from exxOS Lockscreen!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to P!K@N!MO For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-26-2013), Imagin (02-26-2013), kristatos (02-27-2013), tunechi (02-26-2013), yamakasi73 (02-26-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schmidtchen View Post
    Hey- fantastic theme!

Newbie to jailbreaking, I'm having trouble getting the white part of the White version to show up. I have an iPhone5 running iOS6.1. I followed your directions on post 1 and I have all of the apps you said to get (with the exception of GridLock of course). In WinterBoard I've checked exxOS, exxOS iP5 addon, and exxOS iP5 White. But it's still coming up black. Is it possible I have some other app that's creating a conflict?

Also, I still have the black dock bar at the bottom of my screen. I saw the post where I think someone addressed this, something about the exxOS_noDock.plist. I downloaded this, but, the problem is, I don't know what to do with it.

Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated!
    Thanks!

Here is my current screen Attachment 623791
    Open winterboard: sort your themes right. All mods and add-ons must be listed above the main theme (exxOS)
    The main exxOS theme has smaller iP4 Wallpapers in it.

Winterboard works from top to bottom:
    If you have enabled a theme or add-on with a large iPhone 5 wallpaper but its placed below a theme with a iP4 wallpaper it won't be used. If its listed above Winterboard uses this graphic.

Currently Winterboard knows no different names for wallpapers on iP4 or 5, so to make this theme work on both devices I'm using a iP5 add-on folder/theme

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

schmidtchen (02-26-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thank You Blue! That definitely did the trick. I've got a lot to learn yet with jailbreaking and modding, and I can tell that that was an important tip. Thanks again and thanks for this wonderful theme!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to schmidtchen For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-26-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    DUDE i love it but it dosent work on iphone 5 causse of gridlock

17. The Following User Says Thank You to marioeliseo For This Useful Post:

Blue (02-26-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,678 Times in 1,603 Posts

I wonder, because all Peops here have the Theme on iP5! So you can't say it would not work!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marioeliseo View Post
    DUDE i love it but it dosent work on iphone 5 causse of gridlock
    I agree, itīs annoying (for me too) that the statusbar isnīt that perfect on iOS 6 like it is on iOS 5. This is only because of the missing Gridlock update. Please use this theme in the meantime with one of the Simple Mods. I only made them for this "worst case". But thatīs how all other themes look and work.

You wonīt find any other theme with this feature, a scrolling navigation bar on each page, so exxOS is even in the simple Mod as nice as other themes

The Developer of Gridlock is a Cydia legend, Grant Paul (chpwn). He also made Infiniboard, Infinifolders, Infinidock and now Zephyr. He updated all of his paid tweaks, and promised at Cydia and Twitter that heīs working on a Gridlock update. Iīm sure he will, itīs a paid tweak with excellent sales. So he will have financial interests to update Gridlock.

BUT: Feel free to annoy him on Twitter or with emails from Cydia to update Gridlock, thatīs what iīm doing day-in day-out

So, you know, exxOS Version 1.1 is at work. It will have
    Statusbar theming
    Sound theme
    Calculator for iPhone 4
    11 more optional Springjumps and more:
    Last edited by Blue; 02-26-2013 at 03:02 PM.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

jawonder (02-26-2013), Jkauf55 (02-26-2013), Kensiv (02-26-2013), pinkinail (02-26-2013), tunechi (02-26-2013), yamakasi73 (02-26-2013)

Thanks

Hi,

ok so i bought the exxOS theme (iphone 5, ios 6.1.2) and what i'd like to achieve is the 'simple mod' as shown in the first post:

However, if i enable 'SummberBoard mode=on, "exxOS" and "exxOS IP5 addon" i get this (=dock icons are nolonger visible):

What should i do to achieve it??

Thanks
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I agree, itīs annoying (for me too) that the statusbar isnīt that perfect on iOS 6 like it is on iOS 5. This is only because of the missing Gridlock update. Please use this theme in the meantime with one of the Simple Mods. I only made them for this "worst case". But thatīs how all other themes look and work.

You wonīt find any other theme with this feature, a scrolling navigation bar on each page, so exxOS is even in the simple Mod as nice as other themes

The Developer of Gridlock is a Cydia legend, Grant Paul (chpwn). He also made Infiniboard, Infinifolders, Infinidock and now Zephyr. He updated all of his paid tweaks, and promised at Cydia and Twitter that heīs working on a Gridlock update. Iīm sure he will, itīs a paid tweak with excellent sales. So he will have financial interests to update Gridlock.

BUT: Feel free to annoy him on Twitter or with emails from Cydia to update Gridlock, thatīs what iīm doing day-in day-out

So, you know, exxOS Version 1.1 is at work. It will have
    Statusbar theming
    Sound theme
    Calculator for iPhone 4
    11 more optional Springjumps and more:
    These looks great but i don't remember how use them i've done it before on a few themes a while back but i guess i'm getting old . Blue could you give me a refresher on how to install the ones you have in the extra folder . Thanks
    Last edited by jawonder; 02-26-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks

Sure: Just replace the stock exxOS springjumps at the folder exxOS.theme/Icons (see FAQ)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

jawonder (02-26-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Are these updates going to come to the Dreamboard version or am I gonna have to purchase the theme again for Winterboard????

Thanks

I purchased this amazing theme earlier today and the only problem I have noticed is the stock Calculator app isn't themed, even though I see the files. I have an iPhone 4S running iOS 6.1.2. Is there anything that I need to modify?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Sure: Just replace the stock exxOS springjumps at the folder exxOS.theme/Icons (see FAQ)
    Thanks, got it .

LinkBacks (?)

1. exxOS
    Refback This thread
    04-01-2013, 07:45 AM