+ Reply
Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147155156157
Results 3,121 to 3,132 of 3132

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I have a question about the exxOS theme. I had no trouble with installation or anything like that. My phone always goes into safe mode and once I respring it,
    ANL
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a question about the exxOS theme. I had no trouble with installation or anything like that. My phone always goes into safe mode and once I respring it, the dock shows over the theme (i have the navigation bar). Ive read earlier that Infindock causes the problem so I uninstalled that. However it still goes into safe mode and the dock is still there once respringing. I was wondering what might be causing the problem.

I have these apps/tweaks installed:

Activator
    AllMail
    App Sync
    Auxo
    Barrel (Currently not enabled)
    BiteSMS
    Bulletin
    BlurriedNCBackground
    Color Keyboard
    disableEmergency
    Gridlock 2.0
    iCleaner
    Iconoclasm
    Infiniboard
    iFile
    Instahancer
    Keylord
    OneByOne Contacts
    Pandora Downloader
    RageBoard
    Springjumps
    Winterboard
    Zeppelin

- Thanks

P.S I have an iPhone 4 CDMA 6.1.3 tethered redsn0w jailbreak and using Mac OS X

Thanks

Default Help!
    Normally I figure these setups out pretty easily but I am stuck with this issue. So I started setting up my spring jumps and Page 0 through Page 5 (So first 6 pages) no issues with set up or vertical scrolling. Page 6 to Page 8 (7 to 9) I have no vertical scrolling its like a normal page! I cannot figure out why! Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance!
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR="#ff3399"]
    Devices
    White iPhone 5S 16 gb on 7.04; Aluminum MacBook Air on 10.8.2; White the New iPad 32 gb on 7.0.4 Jailbroken

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ANL View Post
    I have a question about the exxOS theme. I had no trouble with installation or anything like that. My phone always goes into safe mode and once I respring it, the dock shows over the theme (i have the navigation bar). Ive read earlier that Infindock causes the problem so I uninstalled that. However it still goes into safe mode and the dock is still there once respringing. I was wondering what might be causing the problem.

I have these apps/tweaks installed:

Activator
    AllMail
    App Sync
    Auxo
    Barrel (Currently not enabled)
    BiteSMS
    Bulletin
    BlurriedNCBackground
    Color Keyboard
    disableEmergency
    Gridlock 2.0
    iCleaner
    Iconoclasm
    Infiniboard
    iFile
    Instahancer
    Keylord
    OneByOne Contacts
    Pandora Downloader
    RageBoard
    Springjumps
    Winterboard
    Zeppelin

- Thanks

P.S I have an iPhone 4 CDMA 6.1.3 tethered redsn0w jailbreak and using Mac OS X
    To fix your safe mode problem:

- set up exxOS theme as directed until it kicks you into safe mode
    - While in safe mode, open sbsettings tweak and scroll down to mobile substrate add ons
    - I disabled three tweaks at a time and resprung to see if it was still in safe mode
    - Once you find the offending tweak, turn all tweaks back on in sbsettings then go into Cydia and delete the offending tweak

That should help you find the tweak(s) that aren't playing nice with summerboard. Incidentally, my bad tweak was IconReflect. After this you should be ready to rock.

Quote Originally Posted by pasmaczek View Post
    Normally I figure these setups out pretty easily but I am stuck with this issue. So I started setting up my spring jumps and Page 0 through Page 5 (So first 6 pages) no issues with set up or vertical scrolling. Page 6 to Page 8 (7 to 9) I have no vertical scrolling its like a normal page! I cannot figure out why! Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance!
    I had an old grey springjump icon off the screen that I didn't know about. Must've gotten there from me messing around with previous themes. Anyway, I went into settings > general > reset > reset home screen layout. This alphabetized every app, but it pulls any app off screen, on screen just in case.

From there you start the springjump process again as directed in the previously mentioned PDF.
    Last edited by bozo nightmare; 11-20-2013 at 06:47 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default ios7
    I am just wondering if this theme will be upgraded to ios 7. All the main tweaks like gridlock and iconoclasm support ios7 now so will it be possible to use exxOS on ios7?

Thanks

Yes but u forget about springjumps...so maybe after we have them working an ios7 version can be started

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is that the only one holding it back I guess. well I just want to know if I upgrade that I can install exxOS on 7.0.4. at some point when springjumps gets fixed

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,158 Times in 3,317 Posts

No iOS 6 theme works on iOS 7:

The iOS 7 UI is 100% different and mostly not themeable, Wallpaper size differs, all icons are named differently at the bundle folders, icons size differs, iO6 icons mask don't work, Icons folder and HTML-Widgets are not supported by Winterboard, Tweaks are not updated...................................

It's not even possible to update or port a pro theme, except the icons.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

firefink (01-17-2014), kristatos (01-18-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

guess I will have to wait till your first ios7 theme comes out. anything in the works?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Update the icons if possible for ios7...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Att. Blue IOS7 Theme
    Is there information if Blue will be developing a theme for IOS7? I am using Exxos now and with IOS 7.1 coming soon that will patch the 7.0.4. Jailbreak I have to decide to either update or stay on 6.1.2.

If you (Blue) are in the process or have plans to make a theme for IOS7 please let me know. Basically, I dont use any themes but yours so if something is coming out I will update. If not I am staying on 6.1.2.

Thanks

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,158 Times in 3,317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firefink View Post
    Is there information if Blue will be developing a theme for IOS7? I am using Exxos now and with IOS 7.1 coming soon that will patch the 7.0.4. Jailbreak I have to decide to either update or stay on 6.1.2.

If you (Blue) are in the process or have plans to make a theme for IOS7 please let me know. Basically, I dont use any themes but yours so if something is coming out I will update. If not I am staying on 6.1.2.

Thanks
    My iOS7 theme is called "77" and can be found at Cydia store, here at modmyi (page 1) or with Google, since some weeks : LINK:77

Thanks

Default exxOS
    iOS 7.1.1 Trial

PageJumps with PageIndicators. Still need to figure out how to enlarge specific icons on iOS 7.1.1 summerboard. If someone already knows that pls let me know

Check Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_I33UbNv6o

Attachment 674058

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit ModMyi
    Last edited by thewaytozion; 07-19-2014 at 02:36 AM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. exxOS
    Refback This thread
    04-01-2013, 07:45 AM