Page 151 of 156 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: exxOS

  1. #3001
    Default Any changes
    Any changes in my exxOS mod:



    LS: adapted for exxOS i5 the Durben and Schnedi "LS Hang" (Do an Overlay and change something in LockBackground).
    SB: new wallpaper (chocolate) and orange page indicator matching orange badges.

    ... pending * SHINE * ... exxOS rocks ...
    Last edited by Leopolo; 04-22-2013 at 01:04 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (04-22-2013)

  3. #3002
    Hmm my grabber is messed up when I installed subtlelock when the theme is on. Anyone know a quick fix?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366723637.963132.jpg

  4. #3003
    I got problems. Anyone seen Blue?

  5. #3004
    Default exxOs Rocks
    Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    Hmm my grabber is messed up when I installed subtlelock when the theme is on. Anyone know a quick fix?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366723637.963132.jpg
    IMO your problem is not in exxOS but in your special slider or/and in Subtlelock. To fix that desable slider in Subtlelock:


    Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    I got problems. Anyone seen Blue?
    IMHO
    Blue is in * SHINE * !!


    Many tweaks in use and every thing is OK for me:



    Bulletin + Compose + JellyLock + NCSettings + Pluck + PowerMusic



    + SubtleLock (but I don't use slider...).
    Last edited by Leopolo; 04-24-2013 at 05:40 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

    lilrican21 (04-23-2013)

  7. #3005
    Ok. I'll bite. Where's "shine" & who's here that's qualified to help?
    Last edited by JGKC9AYC; 04-23-2013 at 02:38 PM.

  8. #3006
    Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    Ok. I'll bite. Where's "shine"?

    Here : Post 1

  9. #3007
    Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    Ok. I'll bite. Where's "shine" & who's here that's qualified to help?
    alot of people here are capable of helping you.
    Just ask away what you need!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to opion For This Useful Post:

    Leopolo (04-23-2013)

  11. #3008
    Quote Originally Posted by opion View Post
    alot of people here are capable of helping you.
    Just ask away what you need!
    Well, i'm not trying to sound like an *****, but I already have...three times.
    Please refer to post #2987. Problem & pictures there.
    Thanks.

  12. #3009
    Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    Ok. I'll bite. Where's "shine" & who's here that's qualified to help?
    Mister JGKC9AYC wana bite but: can not swim, does nothing to learn and stubbornly remain at the bottom of the water to make his classmates laugh.

    Nobody is paid here to help you, and no one is obliged to do so. But:

    You describe 2 problems:
    A. differents springjumps in one page: Do again the steps described by Blue in READ ME file (in exxOS Page Indicator.theme):

    "1. STEP
    Copy subfolders from the Applications folders to your device folder:

    /var/stash/Application.XXXXXX/

    Confirm the pop-up Message to override the existing files.

    2. STEP

    Go to Winterboard and just activate the exxOS.theme only (you can activate your other themes later on)

    3. STEP
    All your springjump icons should be themed except the ones that will be the page indicators. Move the page indicator springjump icons to the page you want!
    So move the unthemed springjump icon with the 0 to the page 0,
    So move the unthemed springjump icon with the 1 to the page 1,
    ...
    So move the unthemed springjump icon with the 8 to the page 8,

    (see pictures)

    4. STEP
    Copy the theme-folder 'exxOS Page Indicator.theme' from the /Library/Themes/ to your device folder:

    /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/

    Go to winterboard and activate 'exxOS Page Indicator.theme' (the 'exxOS Page Indicator.theme' should be located above the 'exxOS.theme'). Apply Respring via Winterboard


    Done

    ###########################


    Optional:
    In case you want the option to turn the Page Indicator off and on via winterboard:

    5. STEP
    Copy all *png -files form the /EXTRAS/Library/Themes/exxOS.theme/Icons/

    /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/exxOS.theme/Icons/

    No message should be popped up asking for overwriting any file!!

    Done"

    If you dont use 9 pages, put the unused jumps in folders (in case you wont add a page in the future).


    B. Not connected to weather infos: I do not have a clue what's going on here.

  13. #3010
    @leo

    Question how u removed that circle. I been trying to do that in the app settings.

  14. #3011
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopolo View Post

    How do u put the different icons on jellylock besides camera and unlock?

  15. #3012
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopolo View Post
    Mister JGKC9AYC wana bite but: can not swim, does nothing to learn and stubbornly remain at the bottom of the water to make his classmates laugh.

    Nobody is paid here to help you, and no one is obliged to do so.
    Bud, I don't know who you are & don't really care, but you need to check that attitude at the door.
    This forum is meant to help people, not belittle them.
    I asked a question, posted the picture & no response. I asked again...no response. I then asked about Blue because i've been away for awhile & had no idea he's working on a new theme.
    If nobody wants to help without a child-like answer, then that's fine.
    Last edited by JGKC9AYC; 04-23-2013 at 10:05 PM.

  16. #3013
    Has anyone been making custom icons?

  17. #3014
    Quote Originally Posted by showrunner View Post
    How do u put the different icons on jellylock besides camera and unlock?
    Just select the apps in Settings, JellyLock, App Shortcuts, #1 + #2 + #3 ?



    Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    @leo

    Question how u removed that circle. I been trying to do that in the app settings.


    In Settings, JellyLock, Circle, Color select "Clear (fully transparent)".
    Last edited by Leopolo; 04-24-2013 at 03:24 AM.

  18. #3015
    I guess i have an outdated version of jellylock because i dont have the shortcut option

  19. #3016
    Quote Originally Posted by showrunner View Post
    I guess i have an outdated version of jellylock because i dont have the shortcut option
    Add http://cydia.myrepospace.com/maxkatzmann/ to your Cydia Sources

    The shortcuts have been added in April 13 (look here: mkatzmann blogspot)
    Last edited by Leopolo; 04-24-2013 at 03:35 AM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

    showrunner (04-24-2013)

  21. #3017
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    I just purchased and began to follow the instructions.
    I installed all the needed tweak.
    Set Infiniboard as described, set Iconoclasm also as described.
    As I shared I have all the tweaks installed so Gridlock2 is installed.
    My problem is that I don't have vertical scrolling so I cant re-organize my icons more then 5 rows on the right 2 columns.
    I have a iPh5...

    Thanks
    --
    JW

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

    Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

  22. #3018
    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    I just purchased and began to follow the instructions.
    I installed all the needed tweak.
    Set Infiniboard as described, set Iconoclasm also as described.
    As I shared I have all the tweaks installed so Gridlock2 is installed.
    My problem is that I don't have vertical scrolling so I cant re-organize my icons more then 5 rows on the right 2 columns.
    I have a iPh5...

    Thanks
    Is the dock displayed? If yes try to use iCleaner and respring.
    Can you post a screenshot of a page in SB?
    Last edited by Leopolo; 04-24-2013 at 09:15 AM.

  23. #3019
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    I don't think the dock is displayed I have respring multiple attempts.
    Heres a snapshot. I cant scroll down from this:

    snapshot.jpg
    --
    JW

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

    Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

  24. #3020
    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    I don't think the dock is displayed I have respring multiple attempts.
    Heres a snapshot. I cant scroll down from this:

    snapshot.jpg
    I dont use Infiniboard in my setup. But I tried to install it and experimented the same problem you have. I tried to uninstall Infiniboard and then installed Scrollingboard without succes.

    Note that in my case, Infiniboard and Scrollingboard dont work with or without exxOS. I suspect an incompatibility with an other tweak I use but at the moment I did not find what.

    Can you send a PM with the list of your installed tweaks? Perhaps we will find a common source of the problem.

Page 151 of 156 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •