Page 143 of 156 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133141142143144145 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Does it come with the Lockscreen Slider that's on yama's version above or how do i get it like that ?.
    No jawonder! My Slider from screen is the Lightlock.theme from AurosHD!

Quote Originally Posted by Midrash View Post
    ofcourse!

then under #touch1 you must change the position in the style.css! Change all 450 to 480 on ip4 or 568 on ip5

#touch1{

position:absolute; top:250px; left:0px; width:320px; height:318px; z-index:1000;
    }
    @-webkit-keyframes IconsDown {
    0%{-webkit-transform:translateY(0px);}
    100%{-webkit-transform:translateY(450px);}
    }
    @-webkit-keyframes IconsUp {
    0%{-webkit-transform:translateY(450px);}
    100%{-webkit-transform:translateY(0px);}
    }
    #icons_exxOS{ display:;
    position: absolute;
    top: -450px;
    left: 0px;
    width: 320px;
    height: 568px;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count: 1;
    -webkit-animation-direction: normal;
    -webkit-animation-timing-function: ease-in;
    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards;
    z-index:13;

also in xfade2.css change top value of 88 change it to 0

****************************/
    #imageContainer {
    position:absolute;
    top: 88px; <-------------------- change to 0
    width: 310px;
    height: 480px;

}

lastly for you not to have double clocks. inside uniaw6.css under #clockface block add the line
    display: none;

#clockface{
    background: url('../../Images/clockface/Clock.png') center no-repeat;
    background-size: 320px 568px;
    display: none; <--------------------- add this line here in uniaw6.css
    top: 0px;
    right: 0px;
    z-index: 80;
    -webkit-animation: analog_clock_fadein 7s linear 1 normal;
    }

remember to BACKUP orig files first. incase something goes wrong, just copy orig files over edited files

all of these i got from this thread. posted by all the helpful pros here.

i did exactly as mentioned above here but my ls is still messed up (iphone4)
    the flowers are still there and also the transparant overlay is stretched, could this be because this might be a ip5 overlay?
    -photo-13-04-13-10-50-43.png
    Last edited by opion; 04-13-2013 at 04:06 AM.

@yama, I have AurosHD as well and tried to copy the files from the Lightlock theme to exxOS theme. I now have the slider but the slider background is not transparent just like yours. Also, how can I use AurosHD cameragrabber to exxOS as well? Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmobf View Post
    @yama, I have AurosHD as well and tried to copy the files from the Lightlock theme to exxOS theme. I now have the slider but the slider background is not transparent just like yours. Also, how can I use AurosHD cameragrabber to exxOS as well? Thanks!
    You must use another overlay, look in LS5 in images/weatherinfoBG/iph5/overlay_selection for the klont overlays, made by Yama.
    You can put the camera grabber in i think under bundles/com.apple.springboard in your lightlock slider theme and put it on top in WB.
    This should do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by opion View Post
    the flowers are still there and also the transparant overlay is stretched, could this be because this might be a ip5 overlay?
    I think so what happens if you use an i4 overlay?, the above normaly should work and has worker for everybody here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

jmobf (04-13-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by opion View Post
    probably the overlay. try an ip4 overlay if it still stretches.

did you edit your style.css?

this block right here:

#touch1{

position:absolute; top:250px; left:0px; width:320px; height:318px; z-index:1000;
    }
    100%{-webkit-transform:translateY(450px);} <---------- change 450 to 480 or 568
    }
    0%{-webkit-transform:translateY(450px);} <------------- change 450 to 480 or 568
    }
    top: -450px; <------------ change to -480 or -568 ***note there is a - (negative sign) before the number***

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,313 Times in 3,588 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Complety new theme?

Yes, completely new. The concept is a classical side scroller with groundbreaking amazing and huge iWidgets, icons and animations in the upper part. Everything is optional and free placeable. A last screenshot (wiggle mode):

Last edited by Blue; 04-13-2013 at 04:58 AM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

jawonder (04-13-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-26-2013), KG200_Spartan (04-13-2013), Krima (04-13-2013), Midrash (04-13-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    I think so what happens if you use an i4 overlay?, the above normaly should work and has worker for everybody here.
    i dont have a transparant i4 layout
    this is just the one that got posted a few pages back.
    Could someone make this i4?

Yama, how is it going on the lockscreen update?

Quote Originally Posted by Midrash View Post
    probably the overlay. try an ip4 overlay if it still stretches.

did you edit your style.css?

this block right here:

#touch1{

}
    100%{-webkit-transform:translateY(450px);} <---------- change 450 to 480 or 568
    }
    0%{-webkit-transform:translateY(450px);} <------------- change 450 to 480 or 568
    }
    top: -450px; <------------ change to -480 or -568 ***note there is a - (negative sign) before the number***
    i changed the style.css file on all 3 spots mentioned above, i changed the fadecss file and the other css file mentioned in the previous post. but it still doesn't disappear, if i use 600 or more the grass disappears but i get a dark grey banner instead
    Last edited by opion; 04-13-2013 at 05:08 AM.

Hello
    I have a question...
    I bought your theme a few days ago and have been meddling around with it a little to fit my style and I am very satisfied now.
    Best 3 I spent since I got the new iPhone ^^

However, now I tried to make a lockscreen exactly like the default one but with background images that change accord to the weather instead of randomly and its giving me some real trouble for reasons that are out of my grasp...

So I figured there probably is something like that already and I wanted to ask if you would be willing to share the link or cydia repo, or whatever it is where I can find it. In case I was not clear enough, for example if its "mostly cloudy" I want a picture to show up the whole time to show something that is mostly cloudy. Or if its night and raining, then I want a picture that shows a nght with rain.

I would really appreciate if you could point me in the right direction, cause that would be last thing to entirely satisfy my cusomizations of your great theme ^^'

Thanks
    Thanked 2,557 Times in 1,279 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    No jawonder! My Slider from screen is the Lightlock.theme from AurosHD!
    I'll buy it to get the slider, that's if i don't own it already, i have about 15 themes in Backboard sometimes i don't remember what i have and because i mostly use exxOS . So how do i apply the Slider after getting Auros HD ?.

Its just an extra Theme Addon from Auros! So you put it in WB on TOP! Thats all!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

jawonder (04-13-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    You must use another overlay, look in LS5 in images/weatherinfoBG/iph5/overlay_selection for the klont overlays, made by Yama.
    You can put the camera grabber in i think under bundles/com.apple.springboard in your lightlock slider theme and put it on top in WB.
    This should do the trick.
    Thanks Klont! I am using Klont3 Overlay from images/weatherinfoBG/iph5/overlay_selection and put the camera grabber to the location that you advised but still have the slider BG...

-img_1735.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmobf View Post
    Thanks Klont! I am using Klont3 Overlay from images/weatherinfoBG/iph5/overlay_selection and put the camera grabber to the location that you advised but still have the slider BG...

-img_1735.png
    Then you still have somewhere a barbottombckground/bottombarlckbackground or called something like that active.
    Sorry cannot look the excact name up at the moment but i believe it normaly is in the folder telefonyUI.framework.
    Just search for the shape as you see on the bottom.

Did you put the lightlock theme on top in WB?, normaly i thought this has a transparent bottom..
    Last edited by Klont; 04-13-2013 at 08:44 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

jmobf (04-13-2013)

I dont know, if Eric get this to work! The setup is so hard! But i think, he will look about it!

i dont like this with the wood!

For me know is this the best look!
    Alright it seems that LS5 can be released soon ... btw also with the easy switch between simple day/night wallpapers and fullweatherBGs/slideshow or individuall wallpaper only..

the config.js is the only file I hate and love you have so many options. in some places I added hopefully helpful comments. also highlighted the new options in v1.1

You may share your day/night mod for iph5 (just move them into the package)

cheers

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

jmobf (04-13-2013), yamakasi73 (04-13-2013)

Thanks

Its just an extra Theme Addon from Auros! So you put it in WB on TOP! Thats all!
    Ok thanks, were did you buy auros , Cydia or Themeit and what's the name of the addon ? . I was looking through all the auros addons on Cydia but don't see any lock screen mods and i can't find it on Themeit. Sorry for the bother .

Edit:- Ok found it "auros light lock" . Yama could you make an overlay like yours without the gray area where the lockscreen is or how do i get rid of the gray area and make it transparent ?

This is what i have :-

Last edited by jawonder; 04-13-2013 at 02:45 PM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

abbdc1 (04-13-2013), jmobf (04-13-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-13-2013)

Thanks

Last edited by jawonder; 04-13-2013 at 03:20 PM.

exxOS Lockscreen5 v1.1

exxOS Lockscreen5 v1.1 with a lot of changes (see log change at the end of posting) are ready for download (thanks yamas).

-img_0539.png
    -img_0540.png
    -img_0543.png
    -img_0544.png

DOWNLOAD (approx. 100 MB)

Log Change:

V1.1 change log

Bugfixes:

-Clock Fix (adjustment of e.g. sechands by yamas)

-Clock Face fix (yamas hint)

-Bugfix with touch event

- smaller code bugfixes eliminated

New bugs added :

-Added option to start with full weather backgrounds (instead of slideshow)

-Added option to totally turn off slideshow (safe some resources)

-Added option to turn on Dacal's sun/Moon graphic animations (Thanks DACAL for Input)!

-Added nice animations to some weather conditions (aircrafts, birds) - thanks matux

- Added 3rd touch event with fade in animation for detailed weather information like barometric pressure, humidity, sunset and so on…! You can choose between fade in animations (big and small weather info box)

- Added Simple Day/Night UniAW6 Backgrounds (you don't have to follow guideline posted in mmi UniAW6 theme, just turn this option on/off within config.js)

Changes:

- I took yamas clock overlays out ... we may enroll a addon to this lookscreen or just take the overlays form the v1.0 package

####

credits to those involved in the UniAW 6 project! great work.
    credits to blue, yamakasi and oldster for their great contribution.
    credits to klont (modmyi) for the fullscreen day/night weather images
    credits to Dacal for Sun/Moon Animation Support
    credits to matux (modmyi) for providing source code of flying birds/aircrafts
    credits to those I forgot to mention!!!
    Last edited by thewaytozion; 04-13-2013 at 04:36 PM.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

abbdc1 (04-13-2013), dunster (04-14-2013), GuiltyGearIsaac (04-13-2013), j0k3r (04-13-2013), jawonder (04-13-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-13-2013), Kensiv (04-15-2013), kimvy (04-15-2013), Klont (04-14-2013), kristatos (04-15-2013), lostinthemes (04-16-2013), Midrash (04-14-2013), phil73 (04-15-2013), rikrickyy (04-15-2013), siemprelisto (04-15-2013), slumpey326 (04-18-2013), stim_too (04-14-2013), yamakasi73 (04-14-2013)

Thanks

Hey "thewaytozion" i changed language to "en" for English and it's showing German and the location doesn't change after i put in my location .
    Last edited by jawonder; 04-13-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuralein View Post
    Hello
    I have a question...
    I bought your theme a few days ago and have been meddling around with it a little to fit my style and I am very satisfied now.
    Best 3 I spent since I got the new iPhone ^^

However, now I tried to make a lockscreen exactly like the default one but with background images that change accord to the weather instead of randomly and its giving me some real trouble for reasons that are out of my grasp...

So I figured there probably is something like that already and I wanted to ask if you would be willing to share the link or cydia repo, or whatever it is where I can find it. In case I was not clear enough, for example if its "mostly cloudy" I want a picture to show up the whole time to show something that is mostly cloudy. Or if its night and raining, then I want a picture that shows a nght with rain.

I would really appreciate if you could point me in the right direction, cause that would be last thing to entirely satisfy my cusomizations of your great theme ^^'

Would someone please help me ? D:

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Hey "thewaytozion" i changed language to "en" for English and it's showing German and the location doesn't change after i put in my location .
    ??? strange ... have you activated the new lockscreen version in winterboard (deactivate v1.0 and activate the new one) ...

In my case no issue to change location, language, gps or whatever (so far )

Edit: tested it with the given downlaodlink on my iphone4. It is working.

Make sure you editing the corect config.js (the one in v1.1 and not 1.0)

I added location code examples in the config.js which starts with //var locale =.
    These are not working (just example comments) you have to change the first one with var locale = (without the double slash)

Let me know whether you still have the issue!
    Last edited by thewaytozion; 04-13-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Page 143 of 156 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133141142143144145 153 ... LastLast