Page 135 of 156 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125133134135136137 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

Whats the Problem my friend??? Try the new exxosLockscreen5 from first Page! GPS is working and many Layers are inside!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-07-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,175 Posts

Imagin, frustration on the internet is normal (it would not be normal to not be frustrated on the internet) just tryyy not to assume anything. The real problem is that ppl are busy trying to figure out things and it takes a billion words to "type" when trying to explain or show ppl how to fix their issues on their themes etc. But don't take things personal there are more good ppl than bad around here...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

KaiTa (04-08-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-07-2013), Klont (04-07-2013), yamakasi73 (04-07-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Playing a littlebit with the new LS5 and standard day/night backgrounds

And Yama thanks man for all the nice Overlay's especialy the Klont overlay's

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Last edited by Klont; 04-07-2013 at 02:21 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-07-2013), yamakasi73 (04-07-2013)

Nice Klont! Can you share the walls??

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Klont (04-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Yes offcourse, i think the last two blue will recognize from an old beauty
    Talked with Eric about putting these in LS5, but unfortunately i was not at home yesterday so could not upload them.
    will upload them shortly

Can i ask you also for a favour.
    You see in the third pic that the top is darker dan a liitle beneath it, this is i think because of the top lighting activated.
    Could you make this one without the top lightting so it is realy a dark night?
    Thanks in advance man

Here you go M8.
    Std_Day-Night.zip

For those who would like to use the std day/night wallpapers.

Search in the Css folder for your iphone type (main folder).
    for "@-*‐webkit-*‐keyframes fullscreen_weatherIcon_fadin and change the opacity to 0

than search for @-*‐webkit-*‐keyframes WeatherWall_fadein and change the 0 opacity to -->100% {opacity : 1.0;}}

Offcourse do not forget to replace the day/night.png with these walls in Images/day_night or day_night_iph5
    Last edited by Klont; 04-07-2013 at 03:24 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

Doreen (04-07-2013), yamakasi73 (04-07-2013)

Thx Bro! Will have a look tomorrow! Sorry Bro! Mac and PS is off! Must get up to work in 5,5 hours! Now sleeping! but will make it after work tomorrow!

Thanks

Thx Bro! Will have a look tomorrow! Sorry Bro! Mac and PS is off! Must get up to work in 5,5 hours! Now sleeping! but will make it after work tomorrow!
    No Prob there is no hurry.
    Thanks and sleep well

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (04-07-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Blue, I made a silver version of your Tweetbot icon (the beak is still orange ). Am I allowed to share it here for others to use if they wish?

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Yes offcourse, i think the last two blue will recognize from an old beauty
    Talked with Eric about putting these in LS5, but unfortunately i was not at home yesterday so could not upload them.
    will upload them shortly

Can i ask you also for a favour.
    You see in the third pic that the top is darker dan a liitle beneath it, this is i think because of the top lighting activated.
    Could you make this one without the top lightting so it is realy a dark night?
    Thanks in advance man

Here you go M8.
    Std_Day-Night.zip

For those who would like to use the std day/night wallpapers.

Search in the Css folder for your iphone type (main folder).
    for "@-*‐webkit-*‐keyframes fullscreen_weatherIcon_fadin and change the opacity to 0

than search for @-*‐webkit-*‐keyframes WeatherWall_fadein and change the 0 opacity to -->100% {opacity : 1.0;}}

Offcourse do not forget to replace the day/night.png with these walls in Images/day_night or day_night_iph5
    Sorry Marc, probably next release

We have already:
    -analog clock fix (by yamas)
    -your day/night pics and
    -a request to turn off the slideshow (or maybe just start with the fullscreen weathericon - not implemented yet).

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,901 Times in 3,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Got it!

Here's the deal: I was using a cracked version of PerPageHTML+ (I hate having to use cracked versions), as the last time I tried to purchase it (around last month), it was not letting me. Now I'm able to purchase it on 6.1 (wyndwarrior must've updated its compatibility in Cydia), and it works perfectly.

KaiTa, Thewaytozion, thanks for being so patient with me, and my apologies for any inconvenience.
    Wyndwarrior is unreachable since 2 years.
    Because i made some PerPage themes I forced an update of his PerPageHTML+ app last month

The cracked version of it doesn't work.

Blue, I made a silver version of your Tweetbot icon (the beak is still orange ). Am I allowed to share it here for others to use if they wish?
    of course

Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    I can understand how neildradford was frustrated because I feel the same from this forum. I post a message in page 132 and still no reply after 3 pages later that's mean it got buried and will never answer or reply. It seems if you not a "themer" or you can't bring anything new you are nothing but I did suggest an idea and now it part of the theme but who care about it not even an Thanks you. And I'm not crying I''m just "piss" I've been posting messages with pict and got ignore. If you not part of the "clan" you get ignore. Thanks and no need to reply on this one too save time and space but it I feel better to let go.
    Just post it again if you got no answer. I can't read any post.
    Because this here is only a small part of my daily communication (Other themes, Mails, PMs, Twitter...)
    Last edited by Blue; 04-07-2013 at 06:55 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Imperiali (04-07-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Here you go, guys: my first attempt at editing an application icon, and I'm starting with Tweetbot!

-tweetbot.png

I know, it is not perfect (look extremely close to the right side of the beak), but I feel it was a great first attempt.

The two following images need to be saved in exxOS.theme/Icons. Name them Tweetbot.png and [email protected] (if they are not already named as such when you save them). These will let you see the icon on your Springboard.

-tweetbot.png-tweetbot.png

The six following images need to be saved in var/mobile/Applications/Tweetbot/Tweetbot.app. From left to right, they need to be named as follows: AppIcon-Settings.png, [email protected], AppIcon.png, [email protected], tweetbot.appbots_app_icon.png, and lastly, [email protected] (again, if these are not already named appropriately). These will let you see the icon in your multitask app switcher, Settings -> Notifications (when sorting applications), in Notification Center (as well as with support for Lockinfo, IntelliScreenX, etc.), etc.

Name:  AppIcon-Settings.png
Views: 606
Size:  2.8 KBName:  AppIcon-Settings@2x.png
Views: 599
Size:  6.1 KBName:  AppIcon.png
Views: 595
Size:  6.1 KB-appicon-2x.pngName:  tweetbot.tapbots_app_icon.png
Size:  9.0 KB-tweetbot.tapbots_app_icon-2x.png

Let me know how you guys like them!
    Last edited by Imperiali; 04-07-2013 at 07:39 PM.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Imperiali For This Useful Post:

Blue (04-08-2013), cl1ck4207 (04-17-2013), KaiTa (04-08-2013), Klont (04-08-2013), yamakasi73 (04-08-2013)

Hi guys. Just wondering where can i get overlays for the lockscreen to be used with the auros lightlock? Its the one without the dark bar. Was hoping theres an all dark or blue overlay for it. Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,175 Posts

Here's a few more I was working on to share:

BOA or Finance apps:

Dining out or Fitness tracker apps:

eBible apps:

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Blue (04-08-2013), jawonder (04-08-2013), KaiTa (04-08-2013), Kensiv (04-09-2013), Klont (04-08-2013), kristatos (04-09-2013), pinkinail (04-08-2013), yamakasi73 (04-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Midrash View Post
    Hi guys. Just wondering where can i get overlays for the lockscreen to be used with the auros lightlock? Its the one without the dark bar. Was hoping theres an all dark or blue overlay for it. Thanks
    If you have the new Lockscreen5 you must look into the Theme/Images/WeatherInfoBG/iPh5/OverlaySelection there are many Overlays inside!

Thanks yama. Looking into it now. Btw how do inremove the bg of the slider? Thanks again

If you have the Auros Locktheme, put in in Winterboard on Top! . Thats all!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Midrash View Post
    Thanks yama. Looking into it now. Btw how do inremove the bg of the slider? Thanks again
    What i do is i make a separate slider.theme for winterboard with the folders/graphics you need for the slider.
    In this case you can easy play with some alternatives without messing up the original..

Jepp! But the LightLock.theme from Auros, which the most use, is an seperate Theme! So you don't must do anything!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Klont (04-08-2013)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,901 Times in 3,484 Posts

Here you go, guys: my first attempt at editing an application icon, and I'm starting with Tweetbot!

-tweetbot.png

I know, it is not perfect (look extremely close to the right side of the beak), but I feel it was a great first attempt.

The two following images need to be saved in exxOS.theme/Icons. Name them Tweetbot.png and [email protected] (if they are not already named as such when you save them). These will let you see the icon on your Springboard.

-tweetbot.png-tweetbot.png

The six following images need to be saved in var/mobile/Applications/Tweetbot/Tweetbot.app. From left to right, they need to be named as follows: AppIcon-Settings.png, [email protected], AppIcon.png, [email protected], tweetbot.appbots_app_icon.png, and lastly, [email protected] (again, if these are not already named appropriately). These will let you see the icon in your multitask app switcher, Settings -> Notifications (when sorting applications), in Notification Center (as well as with support for Lockinfo, IntelliScreenX, etc.), etc.

Name:  AppIcon-Settings.png
Views: 606
Size:  2.8 KBName:  AppIcon-Settings@2x.png
Size:  6.1 KBName:  AppIcon.png
Views: 595
Size:  6.1 KB-appicon-2x.pngName:  tweetbot.tapbots_app_icon.png
Size:  9.0 KB-tweetbot.tapbots_app_icon-2x.png

Let me know how you guys like them!
    I can share my original PSD for that icon if you want, so you can change colors easier.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Imperiali (04-08-2013)

Thanks

Jepp! But the LightLock.theme from Auros, which the most use, is an seperate Theme! So you don't must do anything!
    Ah ok, this is allready a seperate slider theme did not know that.
    Thought is was a complete theme

Quote Originally Posted by thuexe4hq View Post
    uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Page 135 of 156 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125133134135136137 145 ... LastLast