Page 135 of 156 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125133134135136137 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: exxOS

  1. #2681
    Whats the Problem my friend??? Try the new exxosLockscreen5 from first Page! GPS is working and many Layers are inside!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (04-07-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-07-2013)

  3. #2682
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,597
    Thanks
    2,719
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,175 Posts

    Imagin, frustration on the internet is normal (it would not be normal to not be frustrated on the internet) just tryyy not to assume anything. The real problem is that ppl are busy trying to figure out things and it takes a billion words to "type" when trying to explain or show ppl how to fix their issues on their themes etc. But don't take things personal there are more good ppl than bad around here...

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    KaiTa (04-08-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-07-2013), Klont (04-07-2013), yamakasi73 (04-07-2013)

  5. #2683
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Playing a littlebit with the new LS5 and standard day/night backgrounds

    And Yama thanks man for all the nice Overlay's especialy the Klont overlay's





    [IMG]

    [IMG]
    Last edited by Klont; 04-07-2013 at 02:21 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (04-07-2013), yamakasi73 (04-07-2013)

  7. #2684
    Nice Klont! Can you share the walls??

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    Klont (04-07-2013)

  9. #2685
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Nice Klont! Can you share the walls??
    Yes offcourse, i think the last two blue will recognize from an old beauty
    Talked with Eric about putting these in LS5, but unfortunately i was not at home yesterday so could not upload them.
    will upload them shortly

    Can i ask you also for a favour.
    You see in the third pic that the top is darker dan a liitle beneath it, this is i think because of the top lighting activated.
    Could you make this one without the top lightting so it is realy a dark night?
    Thanks in advance man

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Nice Klont! Can you share the walls??
    Here you go M8.
    Std_Day-Night.zip


    For those who would like to use the std day/night wallpapers.

    Search in the Css folder for your iphone type (main folder).
    for "@-*‐webkit-*‐keyframes fullscreen_weatherIcon_fadin and change the opacity to 0

    than search for @-*‐webkit-*‐keyframes WeatherWall_fadein and change the 0 opacity to -->100% {opacity : 1.0;}}

    Offcourse do not forget to replace the day/night.png with these walls in Images/day_night or day_night_iph5
    Last edited by Klont; 04-07-2013 at 03:24 PM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (04-07-2013), yamakasi73 (04-07-2013)

  11. #2686
    Thx Bro! Will have a look tomorrow! Sorry Bro! Mac and PS is off! Must get up to work in 5,5 hours! Now sleeping! but will make it after work tomorrow!

  12. #2687
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Thx Bro! Will have a look tomorrow! Sorry Bro! Mac and PS is off! Must get up to work in 5,5 hours! Now sleeping! but will make it after work tomorrow!
    No Prob there is no hurry.
    Thanks and sleep well

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (04-07-2013)

  14. #2688
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Blue, I made a silver version of your Tweetbot icon (the beak is still orange ). Am I allowed to share it here for others to use if they wish?

  15. #2689
    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Yes offcourse, i think the last two blue will recognize from an old beauty
    Talked with Eric about putting these in LS5, but unfortunately i was not at home yesterday so could not upload them.
    will upload them shortly

    Can i ask you also for a favour.
    You see in the third pic that the top is darker dan a liitle beneath it, this is i think because of the top lighting activated.
    Could you make this one without the top lightting so it is realy a dark night?
    Thanks in advance man



    Here you go M8.
    Std_Day-Night.zip


    For those who would like to use the std day/night wallpapers.

    Search in the Css folder for your iphone type (main folder).
    for "@-*‐webkit-*‐keyframes fullscreen_weatherIcon_fadin and change the opacity to 0

    than search for @-*‐webkit-*‐keyframes WeatherWall_fadein and change the 0 opacity to -->100% {opacity : 1.0;}}

    Offcourse do not forget to replace the day/night.png with these walls in Images/day_night or day_night_iph5
    Sorry Marc, probably next release

    We have already:
    -analog clock fix (by yamas)
    -your day/night pics and
    -a request to turn off the slideshow (or maybe just start with the fullscreen weathericon - not implemented yet).

  16. #2690
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,603
    Thanks
    3,108
    Thanked 12,901 Times in 3,484 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Got it!

    Here's the deal: I was using a cracked version of PerPageHTML+ (I hate having to use cracked versions), as the last time I tried to purchase it (around last month), it was not letting me. Now I'm able to purchase it on 6.1 (wyndwarrior must've updated its compatibility in Cydia), and it works perfectly.

    KaiTa, Thewaytozion, thanks for being so patient with me, and my apologies for any inconvenience.
    Wyndwarrior is unreachable since 2 years.
    Because i made some PerPage themes I forced an update of his PerPageHTML+ app last month

    The cracked version of it doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Blue, I made a silver version of your Tweetbot icon (the beak is still orange ). Am I allowed to share it here for others to use if they wish?
    of course

    Quote Originally Posted by Imagin View Post
    I can understand how neildradford was frustrated because I feel the same from this forum. I post a message in page 132 and still no reply after 3 pages later that's mean it got buried and will never answer or reply. It seems if you not a "themer" or you can't bring anything new you are nothing but I did suggest an idea and now it part of the theme but who care about it not even an Thanks you. And I'm not crying I''m just "piss" I've been posting messages with pict and got ignore. If you not part of the "clan" you get ignore. Thanks and no need to reply on this one too save time and space but it I feel better to let go.
    Just post it again if you got no answer. I can't read any post.
    Because this here is only a small part of my daily communication (Other themes, Mails, PMs, Twitter...)
    Last edited by Blue; 04-07-2013 at 06:55 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Imperiali (04-07-2013)

  18. #2691
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Here you go, guys: my first attempt at editing an application icon, and I'm starting with Tweetbot!

    -tweetbot.png

    I know, it is not perfect (look extremely close to the right side of the beak), but I feel it was a great first attempt.

    The two following images need to be saved in exxOS.theme/Icons. Name them Tweetbot.png and [email protected] (if they are not already named as such when you save them). These will let you see the icon on your Springboard.

    -tweetbot.png-tweetbot.png

    The six following images need to be saved in var/mobile/Applications/Tweetbot/Tweetbot.app. From left to right, they need to be named as follows: AppIcon-Settings.png, [email protected], AppIcon.png, [email protected], tweetbot.appbots_app_icon.png, and lastly, [email protected] (again, if these are not already named appropriately). These will let you see the icon in your multitask app switcher, Settings -> Notifications (when sorting applications), in Notification Center (as well as with support for Lockinfo, IntelliScreenX, etc.), etc.

    Name:  AppIcon-Settings.png
Views: 606
Size:  2.8 KBName:  AppIcon-Settings@2x.png
Views: 599
Size:  6.1 KBName:  AppIcon.png
Views: 595
Size:  6.1 KB-appicon-2x.pngName:  tweetbot.tapbots_app_icon.png
Views: 599
Size:  9.0 KB-tweetbot.tapbots_app_icon-2x.png

    Let me know how you guys like them!
    Last edited by Imperiali; 04-07-2013 at 07:39 PM.

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Imperiali For This Useful Post:

    Blue (04-08-2013), cl1ck4207 (04-17-2013), KaiTa (04-08-2013), Klont (04-08-2013), yamakasi73 (04-08-2013)

  20. #2692
    Hi guys. Just wondering where can i get overlays for the lockscreen to be used with the auros lightlock? Its the one without the dark bar. Was hoping theres an all dark or blue overlay for it. Thanks

  21. #2693
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,597
    Thanks
    2,719
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,175 Posts

    Here's a few more I was working on to share:

    BOA or Finance apps:





    Dining out or Fitness tracker apps:



    eBible apps:


  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    Blue (04-08-2013), jawonder (04-08-2013), KaiTa (04-08-2013), Kensiv (04-09-2013), Klont (04-08-2013), kristatos (04-09-2013), pinkinail (04-08-2013), yamakasi73 (04-08-2013)

  23. #2694
    Quote Originally Posted by Midrash View Post
    Hi guys. Just wondering where can i get overlays for the lockscreen to be used with the auros lightlock? Its the one without the dark bar. Was hoping theres an all dark or blue overlay for it. Thanks
    If you have the new Lockscreen5 you must look into the Theme/Images/WeatherInfoBG/iPh5/OverlaySelection there are many Overlays inside!

  24. #2695
    Thanks yama. Looking into it now. Btw how do inremove the bg of the slider? Thanks again

  25. #2696
    If you have the Auros Locktheme, put in in Winterboard on Top! . Thats all!

  26. #2697
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Midrash View Post
    Thanks yama. Looking into it now. Btw how do inremove the bg of the slider? Thanks again
    What i do is i make a separate slider.theme for winterboard with the folders/graphics you need for the slider.
    In this case you can easy play with some alternatives without messing up the original..

  27. #2698
    Jepp! But the LightLock.theme from Auros, which the most use, is an seperate Theme! So you don't must do anything!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    Klont (04-08-2013)

  29. #2699
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,603
    Thanks
    3,108
    Thanked 12,901 Times in 3,484 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Here you go, guys: my first attempt at editing an application icon, and I'm starting with Tweetbot!

    -tweetbot.png

    I know, it is not perfect (look extremely close to the right side of the beak), but I feel it was a great first attempt.

    The two following images need to be saved in exxOS.theme/Icons. Name them Tweetbot.png and [email protected] (if they are not already named as such when you save them). These will let you see the icon on your Springboard.

    -tweetbot.png-tweetbot.png

    The six following images need to be saved in var/mobile/Applications/Tweetbot/Tweetbot.app. From left to right, they need to be named as follows: AppIcon-Settings.png, [email protected], AppIcon.png, [email protected], tweetbot.appbots_app_icon.png, and lastly, [email protected] (again, if these are not already named appropriately). These will let you see the icon in your multitask app switcher, Settings -> Notifications (when sorting applications), in Notification Center (as well as with support for Lockinfo, IntelliScreenX, etc.), etc.

    Name:  AppIcon-Settings.png
Views: 606
Size:  2.8 KBName:  AppIcon-Settings@2x.png
Views: 599
Size:  6.1 KBName:  AppIcon.png
Views: 595
Size:  6.1 KB-appicon-2x.pngName:  tweetbot.tapbots_app_icon.png
Views: 599
Size:  9.0 KB-tweetbot.tapbots_app_icon-2x.png

    Let me know how you guys like them!
    I can share my original PSD for that icon if you want, so you can change colors easier.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Imperiali (04-08-2013)

  31. #2700
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Jepp! But the LightLock.theme from Auros, which the most use, is an seperate Theme! So you don't must do anything!
    Ah ok, this is allready a seperate slider theme did not know that.
    Thought is was a complete theme


    Quote Originally Posted by thuexe4hq View Post
    uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Page 135 of 156 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125133134135136137 145 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •