Page 132 of 156 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    The baby is out ... I sent the package to Peter (blue) for his final review and hopefully he will bring it out soon!
    Hey Eric great that everything sorted out now.
    Very nice work man thank you and thanks Yama for all the effort and for bringing again a very beautifull exxOS LS.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (04-06-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kensiv View Post
    I reworked the mod I did of Yamasaki's SB widget so it doesn't look so crowded in the middle. I also added a grey wall

exxOS5_Final_SB_Mod2.theme.zip
    Kensiv,

Will you be re-uploading a modified version of this that works with Yahoo's new GPS protocol (as the GPS in this one does not work anymore)?

Quote Originally Posted by Leopolo View Post
    Try also: go in WinterBoard inactive all the themes, then respring. Look on the dock perhaps your missing apps are in?
    Did this and alot came back to my second page but still a couple missing but in like 2 page i cant scroll vertically i think they are in the botton of one of those because when i enter wiggle i see like an edge at the botton but i cant scrool down on that one

Hey Blue. I know you are working on far more important things right now, but when you get the chance the 'exxOS Clock (build in with exxOS 1.3)' has a shadow over the clock on the first page that makes it darker when your on the home page. If you or anyone here cold make a highlighted springjump that doesn't have the pressed shadow over it I would appreciated it. Btw loving the theme. I'm usually changing themes constantly and have had this one for like a month now and still love it.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365268935.867843.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1365268947.782362.jpg

One other thing. Does anybody have a nice looking icon for 'iwipe cache' they can share. The stock one looks all fuzzy like in the pic.
    Last edited by Mdouin; 04-06-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by showrunner View Post
    Did this and alot came back to my second page but still a couple missing but in like 2 page i cant scroll vertically i think they are in the botton of one of those because when i enter wiggle i see like an edge at the botton but i cant scrool down on that one
    After you have put all your icons out off the dock. Verify if you use InfiniBoard that it is operational.

If you have the tweak "Springtomize" go in Dock activate the No dock option (first line). Respring and you are in the same configuration than in exxOS but without exxOS. Verify if there is some icons here or there.

Also verify in your differents folders and in the last page of your iPhone.

If OK then:
    - inactivate "No dock" in Springtomize, respring,
    - verify you have selected exxOS 5 in iconoclasm, if not do it and respring
    - go to post 1. and verify your icons and springsjumps are in good position in each page, if not -> change
    - go to WinterBord select only exxOS.theme + exxOS ip5 addon (if you have an iP5) and respring
    - Verify everithing is OK go in winterbord and add all other themes you want (every theme upper exxOS but not LiveClock -> under)

Nota Bene: there is a "Thanks" button in each post. Thanks are appreciated.
    Last edited by Leopolo; 04-06-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Thanks

The baby is out ... I sent the package to Peter (blue) for his final review and hopefully he will bring it out soon! Peter please check your email inbox!

Yamas was so kind to add a bunch (and really a bunch - # = 33) of analog clock overlays (check the themefolder images/WeatherInfoBG/iph5/Overlay_Selections) .. you will also find two iphone 4 overlays

Klont was so kind to add 2 sets of nice looking fullscreen weather dependend day/night wallpaperbackgrounds in addition to the existing UniAW fullweatherbackgrounds

enjoy and let me know if you will find any bugs (there are so many options involved now , so that I was not able to check all possible nexus). When you will check the config.js the first time, you will be probably shocked ... I tried to sorted a bit but you can suit your lockscreen from there.

Cheers
    Awesome...can't wait!!!

Default New Auxo
    Hey Blue, the new Auxo is out:

And new toggle also

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

Blue (04-06-2013)

Thanks

Hey Blue, the new Auxo is out:

And new toggle also
    photo.JPG

Blue...new Settings icon too

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scooles For This Useful Post:

Blue (04-06-2013), Leopolo (04-06-2013)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,260 Times in 3,567 Posts

The baby is out ... I sent the package to Peter (blue) for his final review and hopefully he will bring it out soon! Peter please check your email inbox!

Yamas was so kind to add a bunch (and really a bunch - # = 33) of analog clock overlays (check the themefolder images/WeatherInfoBG/iph5/Overlay_Selections) .. you will also find two iphone 4 overlays

Klont was so kind to add 2 sets of nice looking fullscreen weather dependend day/night wallpaperbackgrounds in addition to the existing UniAW fullweatherbackgrounds

enjoy and let me know if you will find any bugs (there are so many options involved now , so that I was not able to check all possible nexus). When you will check the config.js the first time, you will be probably shocked ... I tried to sorted a bit but you can suit your lockscreen from there.

Cheers
    I just added your exxOS Lockscreen 5 to post one, preview follows

Quote Originally Posted by Mdouin View Post
    Hey Blue. I know you are working on far more important things right now, but when you get the chance the 'exxOS Clock (build in with exxOS 1.3)' has a shadow over the clock on the first page that makes it darker when your on the home page. If you or anyone here cold make a highlighted springjump that doesn't have the pressed shadow over it I would appreciated it. Btw loving the theme. I'm usually changing themes constantly and have had this one for like a month now and still love it.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365268935.867843.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1365268947.782362.jpg

One other thing. Does anybody have a nice looking icon for 'iwipe cache' they can share. The stock one looks all fuzzy like in the pic.

Last edited by Blue; 04-06-2013 at 02:09 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KarlDall (04-06-2013), Mdouin (04-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I just added your exxOS Lockscreen 5 to post one, preview follows

thanks Blue. I should been more clear. I mean one that has a window for the clock to still show. But the window for the clock I want to not have a darkened shadow on the highlighted springjump.
    Attached Images Attached Images

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdouin For This Useful Post:

Blue (04-06-2013)

Before anything else, read the facs by Blue in post 1. Then:

Firstly verify what you select in iconoclasm, you need to select that:

Secondly verify how many pages you are using in your iPhone? Unused springjump can be put in folders in last page in case you want to add pages later (leave the last page not selectable by springjump).

The name off springjumps can be change by IconRenamer.
    I've got 8 pages. And even if i wanted 9, i couldn't have them, because there's only 8 of each icon, so what do i do with the Shopping icon? As that goes to the 9th, and if i wanted to have it go there, there wouldn't be any icons there. As there's only 8 of each of the springjumps. Not 9, as needed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scooles View Post
    photo.JPG

Blue...new Settings icon too
    Working on it....

Is there any way to remove the sound when pressing the sleep button/slide to unlock?

Quote Originally Posted by simon1123 View Post
    Is there any way to remove the sound when pressing the sleep button/slide to unlock?
    Go to Settings>Sounds>

Scroll to the bottom and turn Lock Sounds Off.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdouin For This Useful Post:

simon1123 (04-06-2013)

Thanks

AUXO QUICK Fix.

The new version of Auxo has two new toggles. Unzip and open this folder and copy all included graphics to
    Library/Themes/exxOS.theme/Bundles/com.acubed.auxoswitcher/..here...
    Attached Files Attached Files

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

hhjulbent (04-06-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-06-2013), Leopolo (04-06-2013), rikrickyy (04-06-2013), stim_too (04-07-2013), stormcrow (04-06-2013), tunechi (04-07-2013), yamakasi73 (04-06-2013)

How do i take files from my computer to my iphone? I really would like to know that, as the page indicators look really great, and the new auxo thingie.

iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Thanks

AUXO QUICK Fix.

The new version of Auxo has two new toggles. Unzip and open this folder and copy all included graphics to
    Blue - Thank you for that quick turnaround. I have a request. I have been thinking that there was just something "off" about my SB every time I looked at it but could never put my finger on it. I finally figured it out. The 'home' exxOS springjump icon has the texture of the wallpaper but the rest of the springjump alternate icons do not. Is it possible that you match them? Could I have the ones below with the texture? I do not want the shadowed (depressed) ones. Make sense? ImageUploadedByModMyi1365279063.333323.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mdouin View Post
    thanks Blue. I should been more clear. I mean one that has a window for the clock to still show. But the window for the clock I want to not have a darkened shadow on the highlighted springjump.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

kristatos (04-09-2013), Mdouin (04-06-2013)

AUXO QUICK Fix.

Thanks Blue, works fine:

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (04-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Blue - Thank you for that quick turnaround. I have a request. I have been thinking that there was just something "off" about my SB every time I looked at it but could never put my finger on it. I finally figured it out. The 'home' exxOS springjump icon has the texture of the wallpaper but the rest of the springjump alternate icons do not. Is it possible that you match them? Could I have the ones below with the texture? I do not want the shadowed (depressed) ones. Make sense? ImageUploadedByModMyi1365279063.333323.jpg
    This is a wanted decision. The home button has a light to dark gradient plus grainy texture. So it is more plastic and the others more flat.
    Exxos looks so great because of this many fine material mixes and details. It would look boring how you want it.

Sorry, im not here to make individual buttons for some thousand users.

With my PSD you can make this button in 3 seconds
    Last edited by Blue; 04-06-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Page 132 of 156 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 142 ... LastLast