Page 131 of 156 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121129130131132133 141 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

The exxOS Clock appears behind the actual icon itself. What do i do?
    And every time i restart, alot of the "Shopping" Icons appear, even though they're unused.
    Last edited by simon1123; 04-05-2013 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by opion View Post
    For those who are wondering if its worth buying flex.
    I bought it just to remove the black background when pressing an icon.
    It looks super smooth.

But flex is actually a database full of tweaks, i removed about 20 tweaks from my cydia and replaced them with flex tweaks.
    It has alot of tweaks for your springboard but also for every other app on your iphone.
    It's really worth the money.

Every jailbreaker should have this app. it's just amazing!!

(above someone confirms its reliability on iphone 5, i have an iphone 4 running 5.1.1 and also for me it's going super smooth. also alot of the tweaks tested on ios 6)
    really worth it, recommended

Does using this theme consume much battery?

Quote Originally Posted by hk-47 View Post
    Only if you're using the animated weather Lockscreen or springboard weather widget.

I use lockinfo too, should I disable it?

No, lockinfo works great with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by simon1123 View Post
    And every time i restart, alot of the "Shopping" Icons appear, even though they're unused.
    Post a screen shot here, perhaps someone will see what is happening.

Blue seconds hand for LiveClock:

And black hands made more leaner.
    Last edited by Leopolo; 04-05-2013 at 01:00 PM.

For many users of exxOS, it is rather "Bulletin" who is used to consult infos in the LS.
    Last edited by Leopolo; 04-05-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,277 Times in 3,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dunster View Post
    Hi all.

I did install the whole theme by the manual on my iPhone 5.
    I have placed all the springjumps icons at the left side of the screen.
    Everything of the theme is working and looks fine, only when I press on one of the springjumps, nothing happens.
    I try to figure out what the problem is, so far not found in this thread.

Hope anyone can help me?
    The only logical explanation: you have no springboard pages to jump to.

Quote Originally Posted by exodian1 View Post
    Sigh... it seems like the problems never stop. Found out what was causing my wiggle mode problem. It was something called Superdock. Anyways, disabled it in SbSettings, downloaded Icon Renamer, removed the names of the icons, went into Winterboard, enabled Summerboard, chose the theme and the addon. Resprung, and to my dismay, I found that none of the springjumps saved... all I have on the page are my apps. Wtf happened to my spring jumps?? Somebody please help a noobie out
    1. Install Springjumps again
    2. Please uninstall all your thousands of springboard tweaks you don't need for exxOS

A theme never drains battery. It depends how many widgets you enable. It is always the decision
    of the user

Please read the FAQ how to reduce the number of Springjumps right.
    Last edited by Blue; 04-05-2013 at 02:43 PM.

foto (2).JPG
    The shopping goes to page 9 (Which doesn't exist) And if i were to make a page 9, i wouldn't have enough of the other icons.
    EDIT: Don't mind it's called Boo.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hmmm... Strange issue here. Lockscreen 4 and the Springboard widget were working perfectly with GPS enabled before. Yesterday the GPS just stopped working, only working with the var locale code. I have not updated any tweaks in the past week, nor have I installed anything new.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling MyLocation... No luck.

I tried using iCleaner to see if it was due to some cache issue... Nope.

I tried disabling and reenabling the lockscreen theme and SpringBoard widget in Winterboard... Nada.

I tried the basic troubleshooting that Apple support always tells people (rebooting your iPhone)... No cigar.

I tried going into iFile and making sure nothing was change in the setup.js files... They are still set up the same.

Anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this or how to fix it?
    Last edited by Imperiali; 04-05-2013 at 03:13 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Thanks

Could you tell me how I can remove the LS wide bottom bar I will like to keep lightlock (slider) and the camera only

PS: Anyway I can get some a springjump page made for "Home"

I have a question regarding page indicator. My setup is the name of the page turn blue when selected now do I need to have new pages done to keep the same setup if I go outside Blue setup

Thanks for your time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -my-ls.png  
    Last edited by Imagin; 04-05-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Hmmm... Strange issue here. Lockscreen 4 and the Springboard widget were working perfectly with GPS enabled before. Yesterday the GPS just stopped working, only working with the var locale code. I have not updated any tweaks in the past week, nor have I installed anything new.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling MyLocation... No luck.

I tried using iCleaner to see if it was due to some cache issue... Nope.

I tried disabling and reenabling the lockscreen theme and SpringBoard widget in Winterboard... Nada.

I tried the basic troubleshooting that Apple support always tells people (rebooting your iPhone)... No cigar.

I tried going into iFile and making sure nothing was change in the setup.js files... They are still set up the same.

Anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this or how to fix it?
    Yahoo changed procedure some days ago.

New lockscreen with working exxOS GPS will be released tomorrow (probably - small issue needs to be resolved)

Cheers

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

Imperiali (04-06-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-06-2013)

foto (2).JPG
    The shopping goes to page 9 (Which doesn't exist) And if i were to make a page 9, i wouldn't have enough of the other icons.
    EDIT: Don't mind it's called Boo.
    Before anything else, read the facs by Blue in post 1. Then:

Firstly verify what you select in iconoclasm, you need to select that:

Secondly verify how many pages you are using in your iPhone? Unused springjump can be put in folders in last page in case you want to add pages later (leave the last page not selectable by springjump).

The name off springjumps can be change by IconRenamer.
    Last edited by Leopolo; 04-05-2013 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdouin View Post
    No, lockinfo works great with it.
    Thx for the advice!

Omg wat have i done!!! i need help!!! It was all perfect untill i decided to get rid of tweaks (iapfree in particular) when all of a sudden most of my pages are everywere and a whole lot of apps missing like whatsapp which i cannot live without i cant even open it throught the appstore and i alredy reinstalled and resprung my devices hundreds of times and still the same (it used to mess up my icons when i installed an app but reapring would always fix it but not this time!!! im dying here please help wat do i do??

Default PSD files and Font for the Chinese mod
    Do you have the PSD files and the Font you used for the Chinese mod including the Page Indicator PSD, please?

Quote Originally Posted by showrunner View Post
    Omg wat have i done!!! i need help!!! It was all perfect untill i decided to get rid of tweaks (iapfree in particular) when all of a sudden most of my pages are everywere and a whole lot of apps missing like whatsapp which i cannot live without i cant even open it throught the appstore and i alredy reinstalled and resprung my devices hundreds of times and still the same (it used to mess up my icons when i installed an app but reapring would always fix it but not this time!!! im dying here please help wat do i do??
    Hmmm. Can you find them using spotlight search?
    Also what are the other apps you removed. I remember removing a tweak one time and it moved a few things around and I had to go looking for them. They were put in random folders.

Also try entering safe mode and see if you can find your apps there.

Quote Originally Posted by showrunner View Post
    Try also: go in WinterBoard inactive all the themes, then respring. Look on the dock perhaps your missing apps are in?

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Ladies and Gents,

finally done! Ian Nicoll and Co released the incredible UniAW 6 Lockscreen with a lot of options which are now (mostly) available for our exxOS Lockscreen (4) style! Cheers to yama for his Lockscreen 4 concept. Unfortunatelly the code from LS 4 was useless (not the graphics, not the css locations ). so I started from scratch and I had rewritten the UniAW 6 original code to suit to our exxOS concept and here we go ...

Attachment 630082
    Attachment 630083
    Attachment 630084

these are the features that you can use now (thanks to UniAW6 source code and some additions from my side):

* Autodetect iphone 4 / 5 size and take the correct overlay and css files
    * GPS is working well (you can turn it on/off)
    * Full weather backgrund Icons (2 sets UniAW6 set/ exxOS set, the later one with the day/night functionality, you can swtich within config.js)
    * Animated weather can be turned on/off
    * slide show settings can be modified in config.js (just enter number of pics and duration per pic in setup file)
    * 7 languages
    * 6 icon sets for weather forecast icons (choose in config.js)
    * all the new features from UniAW 6 like (ShowRainbow, ShowWiper, UseNeighborhood, number of ballons)

LS is still in testing phase but will be available soon.

Cheers
    The baby is out ... I sent the package to Peter (blue) for his final review and hopefully he will bring it out soon! Peter please check your email inbox!

Yamas was so kind to add a bunch (and really a bunch - # = 33) of analog clock overlays (check the themefolder images/WeatherInfoBG/iph5/Overlay_Selections) .. you will also find two iphone 4 overlays

Klont was so kind to add 2 sets of nice looking fullscreen weather dependend day/night wallpaperbackgrounds in addition to the existing UniAW fullweatherbackgrounds

enjoy and let me know if you will find any bugs (there are so many options involved now , so that I was not able to check all possible nexus). When you will check the config.js the first time, you will be probably shocked ... I tried to sorted a bit but you can suit your lockscreen from there.

Cheers

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

KarlDall (04-06-2013), Kensiv (04-06-2013), kristatos (04-06-2013), neildradford (04-08-2013)

Page 131 of 156 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121129130131132133 141 ... LastLast