Page 131 of 157 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121129130131132133 141 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 3132

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

Default Springjumps is working only horizontally
    After testing so much with uninstalling applications I didn't figure out why my Springjumps only works with horizontal pages?
    When I place an icon on Page 2 (right from the homescreen) then Springjumps works when I press on Shortcut1.
    When I move the icon back to the homescreen, Springjumps doens't work vertically.
    I have in Infiniboard the Vertical Scrolling enabled, the other options are disabled.

I did uninstall Folderenhancer, Springtomizer, PerpageHtml+ and Overboard, but Springjumps still not working.
    This is the only problem I have, the exxOS theme looks excellent.

Any help/suggestions will be really welcome.
    Need a sleep after so long trying out.

iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dunster View Post
    After testing so much with uninstalling applications I didn't figure out why my Springjumps only works with horizontal pages?
    When I place an icon on Page 2 (right from the homescreen) then Springjumps works when I press on Shortcut1.
    When I move the icon back to the homescreen, Springjumps doens't work vertically.
    I have in Infiniboard the Vertical Scrolling enabled, the other options are disabled.

I did uninstall Folderenhancer, Springtomizer, PerpageHtml+ and Overboard, but Springjumps still not working.
    This is the only problem I have, the exxOS theme looks excellent.

Any help/suggestions will be really welcome.
    Need a sleep after so long trying out.
    That is how springjumps are supposed to work. They dont vertical scroll; you do that manually. The springjumps take you to different pages altogether. Pages where you would put your desired apps for the springjump category. Page 0 is the first page. Page 1 is the second. Page 2 is the third and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    That is how springjumps are supposed to work. They dont vertical scroll; you do that manually. The springjumps take you to different pages altogether. Pages where you would put your desired apps for the springjump category. Page 0 is the first page. Page 1 is the second. Page 2 is the third and so on.
    In the exxOS theme are all the shortcuts vertically (shortcut0, open space widget, shortcut1 .... to shortcut8, then shortcut0 again) till all the 81 shortcuts are placed, vertically. So when I press on one of these shortcuts, it brings me to a page down, isn't it?

Do I mistaken?
    I need to place shortcut0, open space widget, shortcut1 .... to shortcut8 SIDE BY SIDE?? Horizontally?
    Really thought I have to place it vertically because of Vertical Scrolling.
    Do I mistaken?
    If yes, ooooohhh so stupid.

Yes I read now: on the left side of each page, while I thought the pages are vertically now, special one page is longer than the screen. That is why I made everything vertically.
    I am in deep shaming, I think need to go vertically.
    Last edited by dunster; 04-04-2013 at 08:44 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dunster For This Useful Post:

Blue (04-05-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Thanks

In the exxOS theme are all the shortcuts vertically (shortcut0, open space widget, shortcut1 .... to shortcut8, then shortcut0 again) till all the 81 shortcuts are placed, vertically. So when I press on one of these shortcuts, it brings me to a page down, isn't it?

Do I mistaken?
    I need to place shortcut0, open space widget, shortcut1 .... to shortcut8 SIDE BY SIDE?? Horizontally?
    Really thought I have to place it vertically because of Vertical Scrolling.
    Do I mistaken?
    If yes, ooooohhh so stupid.

Yes I read now: on the left side of each page, while I thought the pages are vertically now, special one page is longer than the screen. That is why I made everything vertically.
    I am in deep shaming, I think need to go vertically.
    Yes, the springjumps work horizontally. The vertical scrolling allows you to have more than 12 apps for one category. Example - springjump of Games. You can have more than 12 games installed and still access them all from one springjump via the vertical scrolling.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stormcrow For This Useful Post:

dunster (04-06-2013)

Ok so now I'm having another problem. I'm setting up the Springjumps. I have Iconoclasm, Gridlock, Infinidock, and Springjumps all downloaded and enabled. I was able to set up my icons fine until I got tto the 7th page. For some reason, on the 7th page and higher, Infiniboard won't let me scroll down vertically. I can do it fine on the other 6 pages, but once I get to the 7th, I can't scroll down. Help?

Edit: So I figured this problem out. However, I now have another problem Same problem as last time. Hold down wiggle mode and phone crashes. I was on the step where I downloaded icon renamer and I had resprung my iphone and then this problem started up again. Tried uninstalling it but to no avail...
    Last edited by exodian1; 04-05-2013 at 12:36 AM.

on exxOS LockScreen 4 me asking how to weather display temp when no network, only when there is network automatic weather updates thank
    Last edited by tuandat1985; 04-05-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Sigh... it seems like the problems never stop. Found out what was causing my wiggle mode problem. It was something called Superdock. Anyways, disabled it in SbSettings, downloaded Icon Renamer, removed the names of the icons, went into Winterboard, enabled Summerboard, chose the theme and the addon. Resprung, and to my dismay, I found that none of the springjumps saved... all I have on the page are my apps. Wtf happened to my spring jumps?? Somebody please help a noobie out

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Ladies and Gents,

finally done! Ian Nicoll and Co released the incredible UniAW 6 Lockscreen with a lot of options which are now (mostly) available for our exxOS Lockscreen (4) style! Cheers to yama for his Lockscreen 4 concept. Unfortunatelly the code from LS 4 was useless (not the graphics, not the css locations ). so I started from scratch and I had rewritten the UniAW 6 original code to suit to our exxOS concept and here we go ...

Attachment 630082
    Attachment 630083
    Attachment 630084

these are the features that you can use now (thanks to UniAW6 source code and some additions from my side):

* Autodetect iphone 4 / 5 size and take the correct overlay and css files
    * GPS is working well (you can turn it on/off)
    * Full weather backgrund Icons (2 sets UniAW6 set/ exxOS set, the later one with the day/night functionality, you can swtich within config.js)
    * Animated weather can be turned on/off
    * slide show settings can be modified in config.js (just enter number of pics and duration per pic in setup file)
    * 7 languages
    * 6 icon sets for weather forecast icons (choose in config.js)
    * all the new features from UniAW 6 like (ShowRainbow, ShowWiper, UseNeighborhood, number of ballons)

LS is still in testing phase but will be available soon.

Cheers
    UUHHm Eric, please empty you PM Box so we can get this thing on the road, thanks

The exxOS Clock appears behind the actual icon itself. What do i do?
    And every time i restart, alot of the "Shopping" Icons appear, even though they're unused.
    Last edited by simon1123; 04-05-2013 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by opion View Post
    For those who are wondering if its worth buying flex.
    I bought it just to remove the black background when pressing an icon.
    It looks super smooth.

But flex is actually a database full of tweaks, i removed about 20 tweaks from my cydia and replaced them with flex tweaks.
    It has alot of tweaks for your springboard but also for every other app on your iphone.
    It's really worth the money.

Every jailbreaker should have this app. it's just amazing!!

(above someone confirms its reliability on iphone 5, i have an iphone 4 running 5.1.1 and also for me it's going super smooth. also alot of the tweaks tested on ios 6)
    really worth it, recommended

Does using this theme consume much battery?

Quote Originally Posted by hk-47 View Post
    Only if you're using the animated weather Lockscreen or springboard weather widget.

I use lockinfo too, should I disable it?

No, lockinfo works great with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by simon1123 View Post
    And every time i restart, alot of the "Shopping" Icons appear, even though they're unused.
    Post a screen shot here, perhaps someone will see what is happening.

Blue seconds hand for LiveClock:

And black hands made more leaner.
    Last edited by Leopolo; 04-05-2013 at 12:00 PM.

For many users of exxOS, it is rather "Bulletin" who is used to consult infos in the LS.
    Last edited by Leopolo; 04-05-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,276 Times in 3,350 Posts

Hi all.

I did install the whole theme by the manual on my iPhone 5.
    I have placed all the springjumps icons at the left side of the screen.
    Everything of the theme is working and looks fine, only when I press on one of the springjumps, nothing happens.
    I try to figure out what the problem is, so far not found in this thread.

Hope anyone can help me?
    The only logical explanation: you have no springboard pages to jump to.

Quote Originally Posted by exodian1 View Post
    Sigh... it seems like the problems never stop. Found out what was causing my wiggle mode problem. It was something called Superdock. Anyways, disabled it in SbSettings, downloaded Icon Renamer, removed the names of the icons, went into Winterboard, enabled Summerboard, chose the theme and the addon. Resprung, and to my dismay, I found that none of the springjumps saved... all I have on the page are my apps. Wtf happened to my spring jumps?? Somebody please help a noobie out
    1. Install Springjumps again
    2. Please uninstall all your thousands of springboard tweaks you don't need for exxOS

A theme never drains battery. It depends how many widgets you enable. It is always the decision
    of the user

Quote Originally Posted by simon1123 View Post
    Please read the FAQ how to reduce the number of Springjumps right.
    Last edited by Blue; 04-05-2013 at 01:43 PM.

foto (2).JPG
    The shopping goes to page 9 (Which doesn't exist) And if i were to make a page 9, i wouldn't have enough of the other icons.
    EDIT: Don't mind it's called Boo.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hmmm... Strange issue here. Lockscreen 4 and the Springboard widget were working perfectly with GPS enabled before. Yesterday the GPS just stopped working, only working with the var locale code. I have not updated any tweaks in the past week, nor have I installed anything new.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling MyLocation... No luck.

I tried using iCleaner to see if it was due to some cache issue... Nope.

I tried disabling and reenabling the lockscreen theme and SpringBoard widget in Winterboard... Nada.

I tried the basic troubleshooting that Apple support always tells people (rebooting your iPhone)... No cigar.

I tried going into iFile and making sure nothing was change in the setup.js files... They are still set up the same.

Anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this or how to fix it?
    Last edited by Imperiali; 04-05-2013 at 02:13 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Imagin's Avatar
    Thanks

Could you tell me how I can remove the LS wide bottom bar I will like to keep lightlock (slider) and the camera only

PS: Anyway I can get some a springjump page made for "Home"

I have a question regarding page indicator. My setup is the name of the page turn blue when selected now do I need to have new pages done to keep the same setup if I go outside Blue setup

Thanks for your time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -my-ls.png  
    Last edited by Imagin; 04-05-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Page 131 of 157 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121129130131132133 141 ... LastLast