Page 126 of 156 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116124125126127128 136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,313 Times in 3,588 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KaiTa View Post
    Be cool. Come down. Blue ist working hard on this Theme. There is a lot to do. And than you have to establish one’s priorities.

This Layer is not so important like other Things. Because the Widget is working.

If i have time i will make a Layer for iPhone 4 tommorow.
    I already released a PSD and fixed the overlay for him. Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KaiTa (04-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    So you never noticed that the overlay is cut off at the bottom?

Edit: A picture speaks a thousand words:

See how much is underneath the slider bar?
    This is part of the "look and feel" of the "theme" that hide a portion of the image by the overlay. This helps to balance the aesthetics of the assembly. This is by no means a difference between iPhone 4 and iPhone 5, iPhone 5 as also an overlay masking part of the image:

If you are not satisfied with this theme is that nothing prevents you to adapt to your preferences such as making the lock slider transparent. To do this:
    1. Download "transparent pack iOs 6.1" from Cydia
    2. Remove "Lock Transparent Screen.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI /bottombarknobgray @ 2x ~ iphone.png"
    3. In WinterBoard select "Transparent Screen Lock" then respring
    that's all.

Edit : And use (or adapt) a special overlay from Yama!
    Last edited by Leopolo; 04-03-2013 at 08:17 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (04-03-2013)

Question for users of this theme, is there a cydia tweak I can use that stops all the other icons moving when I try to move a single icon? Because when I move an app between pages more often than not all the spring jumps shift position and its super annoying! Greatest theme ever by the way!!!

Firstly an apology for anything I may have said that was out of line, it wasn't my intention to spark a fight in here. It got a bit frustrating when everyone was making requests and adding new things to each others mods while at the same time I was waiting patiently for something relatively small.
    I got told that such a small thing was irrelevant as it works and yet people were sharing small changes to something that is already working, such as clock faces etc, how am I supposed to feel then?

It's hard to contribute when you have nothing of value to add, I'm not a themer or an artist, I'm an Engineer and my photoshop skills leave a lot to be desired.
    I won't drag this on any longer, it's mountains out of molehills, if I'm welcome here then I'll put the theme back on to my phone and hope that I can be of value, if not then I'll not bother you any more.

Thanks for your time,

Neil.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neildradford For This Useful Post:

Blue (04-03-2013), kristatos (04-03-2013), Leopolo (04-03-2013), yamakasi73 (04-03-2013)

Is anyone making any spring jumps alts?

And how do I change the spring jumps to alt pics?
    Last edited by C-los Beats; 04-03-2013 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaatisu84 View Post
    Question for users of this theme, is there a cydia tweak I can use that stops all the other icons moving when I try to move a single icon? Because when I move an app between pages more often than not all the spring jumps shift position and its super annoying! Greatest theme ever by the way!!!
    Gridlock should take care of that for u if u don't already have it.

Quote Originally Posted by C-los Beats View Post

If you do not use a "exxOS Page Indicator.theme", then you need to change the files in the folder "Icons" (var/stash/Themes.******/exxOS.theme/Icons). If you use the theme then change icons will be there - var/stash/Themes.******/exxOS Page Indicator.theme/Icons.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,313 Times in 3,588 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C-los Beats View Post

If you request one: propably yes. But make sure that it isn't already made (I made a lot more, folder Extras, on your device)

The Springjumps in use are stored under exxOS.theme/Icons. Just replace them.

Please read the FAQ. I explained it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Gridlock should take care of that for u if u don't already have it.
    Sadly he is right. Probably a gridlock or infiniboard issue. No fix known.
    Last edited by Blue; 04-03-2013 at 07:37 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Leopolo (04-03-2013)

Sadly he is right. Probably a gridlock or infiniboard issue. No fix known.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame, yes I have both, I just want a cydia tweak which lets me move icons without the others always jumping out of the way! Lol, maybe someone can make?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

Sadly he is right. Probably a gridlock or infiniboard issue. No fix known.
    I have the same issue and do not use infiniboard (actually not installed) - probably Gridlock?
    Last edited by Leopolo; 04-03-2013 at 08:40 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    Firstly an apology for anything I may have said that was out of line, it wasn't my intention to spark a fight in here. It got a bit frustrating when everyone was making requests and adding new things to each others mods while at the same time I was waiting patiently for something relatively small.
    I got told that such a small thing was irrelevant as it works and yet people were sharing small changes to something that is already working, such as clock faces etc, how am I supposed to feel then?

It's hard to contribute when you have nothing of value to add, I'm not a themer or an artist, I'm an Engineer and my photoshop skills leave a lot to be desired.
    I won't drag this on any longer, it's mountains out of molehills, if I'm welcome here then I'll put the theme back on to my phone and hope that I can be of value, if not then I'll not bother you any more.

Thanks for your time,

Neil.
    Hey, man, you are always welcome here.

We are human, after all. We all have misunderstandings and conflicts and such. It's a part of life.

Yes, I'll admit, we do get sucked into some mods here more than others. I remember when we first started making page indicators here. We filled tens of pages with posts about them.

And my apologies if my previous response seemed harsh. I just hate to see such a friendly community divided. It was not my intent to make things any worse, so apologies if there's any hard feelings.

Hey guys is this correct, seems like there's too many of each icon. Do I need all of them ImageUploadedByModMyi1365000519.069688.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaredtodd69's Avatar
    Thanks

Has there been a new location js for lock screen 4 and the updated uniAW
    Posted ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredtodd69 View Post
    Has there been a new location js for lock screen 4 and the updated uniAW
    Posted ?
    for LS4 probably will not work (older UniAW version) for UniAW6 there is a new location.js

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

Jaredtodd69 (04-03-2013)

Thanks

Correct , I was wondering if they will be updated?

I dont use GPS! Only with the Citycode it works!

Thanks

We know☺☺☺☺!

2 Yama: exxOS

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    The LS with the analog clock you can find here.
    exxOS
    Thank you! But... I looking for "the Clock into the Analog!", I mean Digital into Analog.

stim_too

These is inside!

Quote Originally Posted by stim_too View Post
    Can you share this beauty?

Ok, here it is the UniAW6 SB-Theme by Matux! Thanks Bro! I only reworked a little bit and added the new location.js!

exxOS_UniAW6_SB.theme.zip
    Last edited by yamakasi73; 04-03-2013 at 11:37 AM.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

jawonder (04-03-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-03-2013), Klont (04-03-2013), kristatos (04-03-2013), stim_too (04-03-2013)

If its ok with you guys I'll stick around here. I'll have to sort the theme back onto my phone, haven't had a chance yet as I've been painting the new nursery in preparation for our baby coming in 9 weeks time.

I'm sorry if I overreacted at all, I do have a confession too, I'm trying to quit smoking before the baby is born, which probably made things worse for me.

I hope I can be of value to this thread in the future and we can all get along nicely from here on in.

Neil.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to neildradford For This Useful Post:

abbdc1 (04-03-2013), KaiTa (04-03-2013), Kensiv (04-03-2013), Klont (04-03-2013), Krima (04-03-2013)

Page 126 of 156 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116124125126127128 136 ... LastLast