Page 125 of 156 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115123124125126127 135 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: exxOS

  1. #2481
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Ok! Will look have a lokk intontomorrow!! Sleeping Time now in Germany!
    Goodnight

  2. #2482
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,723
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 13,257 Times in 3,566 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matux View Post
    Don't ask me I configured the wiper this evening .. searching for a place where it's raining is a horror
    LOL, for the fixing the thunderstorm animations for the "old" animated widget I had to find a thunderstorm in Kazakhstan

    Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    Maybe this should have been announced as an iPhone 5 theme then, nothing I've asked for or had a problem with has been fixed here, seems I'm not part of the gang or something. It isn't right that you have advertised this theme in the 4S threads, with lock screens that are only useable on a 5, feels a bit like misinformation. I paid my money the same as anyone else.
    I developed and tested this theme and all my official exxOS Lockscreens and widgets on a iPhone 4 and a iPhone 5. I took care that all text is readable on both devices.

    It seems you only have a "huge problem" with the lower corners of the slide show pics hidden a little bit by the unlock bar.
    If I would remove that frame around the pics you wouldn't even notice that fact.

    I won't split theme and widgets only because of this. It's a normal behavior of iOS that the unlock bar hides any lockscreen picture. We shouldn't make a drama because of this. You only notice that at all because I layed the pics behind a frame/overlay.

    If I overlooked anything else please contact me or post a screenshot of the issue.
    Last edited by Blue; 04-02-2013 at 05:52 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (04-02-2013)

  4. #2483
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    LOL, for the fixing the thunderstorm animations for the "old" animated widget I had to find a thunderstorm in Kazakhstan



    I developed and tested this theme and all my official exxOS Lockscreens and widgets on a iPhone 4 and a iPhone 5.
    So you never noticed that the overlay is cut off at the bottom?

    Edit: A picture speaks a thousand words:





    See how much is underneath the slider bar?
    Last edited by neildradford; 04-02-2013 at 05:41 PM.

  5. #2484
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,723
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 13,257 Times in 3,566 Posts

    Sure i know that, if I would remove that frame around the pics you wouldn't even notice that fact.

    I won't split theme and widgets only because of this. It's a normal behavior of iOS that the unlock bar hides any lockscreen picture. We shouldn't make a drama because of this. You only notice that at all because I layed the pics behind a frame/overlay.

    If I overlooked anything else please contact me or post a screenshot of the issue.

    I stand for my word: widgets developed and fully working on iPhone 4/s
    Last edited by Blue; 04-02-2013 at 05:59 PM.

  6. #2485
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Sure i know that, if I would remove that frame around the pics you wouldn't even notice that fact.

    I won't split theme and widgets only because of this. It's a normal behavior of iOS that the unlock bar hides any lockscreen picture. We shouldn't make a drama because of this. You only notice that at all because I layed the pics behind a frame/overlay.

    If I overlooked anything else please contact me or post a screenshot of the issue.

    I stand for my word: widgets developed and fully working on iPhone 4/s
    So in other words this is an iPhone 5 theme that can be used on a 4S, just not as good, and nothing will be made specifically for a 4/4S, correct?

    If by drama you mean wanting it to look as nice on my phone as it does on an iPhone 5, then yes, drama, however, I see it as wanting to be equally treated regardless of what device I have.

    I've always had support from the theme maker with other themes, since they sold it for all devices, it's a shame this theme isn't as accommodating, especially as it has a lot of potential.
    Last edited by neildradford; 04-02-2013 at 06:05 PM.

  7. #2486
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,723
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 13,257 Times in 3,566 Posts

    This theme has around 1000 graphics only for your device (own dialer, own calculators, compass, notification center and much more).

    I developed exxOS on my iPhone4 before (!) the iPhone 5 was even jailbroken and you´re talking about 2 hidden rounded corners.

    Here they are, reworked Master-PSD including all styles attached for own mods.



    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (04-02-2013), Kensiv (04-03-2013), thewaytozion (04-02-2013), yamakasi73 (04-03-2013)

  9. #2487
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    This theme has around 1000 graphics only for your device (own dialer, own calculators, compass, notification center and much more).

    I developed exxOS on my iPhone4 before (!) the iPhone 5 was even jailbroken and you´re talking about 2 hidden rounded corners.

    Here they are, reworked Master-PSD including all styles attached for own mods.



    So because that's all I'm talking about I shouldn't mention it? Why am I being made to feel guilty for asking for items specific to an iPhone 4S? It's supposedly made for a 4S and a 4S is what I have, so I've asked for the correct images, really, how hard can you make this for me?

    Thanks for the image.

    Neil.

  10. #2488
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nassau, The Bahamas
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I use all the widgets and lock screens out this thread and they worked perfectly on my 4S, maybe something you're doing wrong. I'm currently using the lock screen 4 theme and mine looks like the top pic not the bottom one

  11. #2489
    Quote Originally Posted by arold654 View Post
    I use all the widgets and lock screens out this thread and they worked perfectly on my 4S, maybe something you're doing wrong. I'm currently using the lock screen 4 theme and mine looks like the top pic not the bottom one
    You're missing my point

  12. #2490
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,723
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 13,257 Times in 3,566 Posts

    Because no other iP4 user sees a problem how i solved the problem of different screen sizes with one widget for all...

    And your choice of words was inappropriate...not motivating anyone to help you.

    Quote Originally Posted by arold654 View Post
    I use all the widgets and lock screens out this thread and they worked perfectly on my 4S, maybe something you're doing wrong. I'm currently using the lock screen 4 theme and mine looks like the top pic not the bottom one
    Yes, he removed the unlock bar only to show us the "problem". It looks right, like on his first screenshot.

  13. #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Because no other iP4 user sees a problem how i solved the problem of different screen sizes with one widget for all...

    And your choice of words was inappropriate...not motivating anyone to help you.



    Yes, he removed the unlock bar only to show us the "problem". It looks right, like on his first screenshot.
    My choice of words were in inappropriate? Why is it that everyone here makes requests and shares stuff, yet I ask for one simple thing and I'm getting this nonsense? You were quick enough to take my money, but you're not so quick at helping me out. I've spent more time than I care to mention trying to sort things out with this theme for myself, it's not until there is something impossible for me to do myself that I ask for help. I shouldn't be made to feel guilty or stupid for asking. If I've bought a theme which cannot be updated for a 4S in the same way it will be for a 5 then I guess I bought the wrong theme. It goes without saying that widgets and lock screens etc will be added to any theme, I wouldn't waste my time on a theme which was going to be just a base theme and nothing more, your first page says it is more than a base theme, hence why I purchased.

    If it offends you for someone who isn't in this little gang of friends to make a request then maybe you should have made this a private affair.

  14. #2492
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 260 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post

    You're more than wrong. You can't advertise a theme, showing all the pretty pictures of lock screens and such, on a 4S thread, only for them to only be for a 5, that's false advertising. I bought into this theme as it was shown as being iPhone 4&5 compatible, lock screens included, that's what's shown on page 1.
    Actually, I am 100% correct. If you had followed this thread from the beginning you would see the creation and evolution of the animated lockscreens. One, the original, came with exxOS and it is shown in the first pictures. The others were the brain-child of Yamakasi and others pitched in to help grow them through the different revisions.

    I visited the first page of the 4S thread and it is no different than the first page of this one. The original theme is shown up top and what is being pitched. None of the pictures show the lockscreen you have issue with. The "addons" are below and are, once again, put there due to the kindness of Blue so that new users do not have to dig through 2000+ posts to find what they are looking for. They are not his creations nor are they a part of the purchased exxOS package. So your claim of false advertising is as ridiculous as you are being over the missing 1/3" of picture.

    The images you are using in LS4 were cropped by Yamakasi for the iPhone 5. This has nothing to do with Blue other than, once more, he is kind enough to link them to the first page for all the new-comers. But here, since you wouldn't let me help you with anything else, shoot me yoir paypal address and I will happily send you $3.00 so you can move on and have less stress in your life. I am sure you can find another theme that is to you liking.

  15. #2493
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Actually, I am 100% correct. If you had followed this thread from the beginning you would see the creation and evolution of the animated lockscreens. One, the original, came with exxOS and it is shown in the first pictures. The others were the brain-child of Yamakasi and others pitched in to help grow them through the different revisions.

    I visited the first page of the 4S thread and it is no different than the first page of this one. The original theme is shown up top and what is being pitched. None of the pictures show the lockscreen you have issue with. The "addons" are below and are, once again, put there due to the kindness of Blue so that new users do not have to dig through 2000+ posts to find what they are looking for. They are not his creations nor are they a part of the purchased exxOS package. So your claim of false advertising is as ridiculous as you are being over the missing 1/3" of picture.

    The images you are using in LS4 were cropped by Yamakasi for the iPhone 5. This has nothing to do with Blue other than, once more, he is kind enough to link them to the first page for all the new-comers. But here, since you wouldn't let me help you with anything else, shoot me yoir paypal address and I will happily send you $3.00 so you can move on and have less stress in your life. I am sure you can find another theme that is to you liking.
    Can you be any more patronising? I don't care a c**p about the money, I'm here for a theme, I've asked for one simple thing and I've got this barrage of nonsense. If it pains you for me to be here then I will gladly leave.

  16. #2494
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,723
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 13,257 Times in 3,566 Posts

    This are user mods that users are sharing here (for the iPhone 5). All my Widgets are
    100% working for your device ! And exxOS has a lot of add-ons, more than most themes.

    And i'm sure even all user mods here are working for your device too.

    I get dozends of requests a day.

    Today someone wanted me to rework the theme because of the settings icon:
    because his device has no A6 CPU !

    I'm not your or anyone's designer slave. I made what you requested but you just
    can't stop crying....

    I add or make things that i like, are necessary for the theme or are
    useful for all exxOS users. Your two corners problem isn't....

    Send me your PayPal address, you'll get 4.01 $ from me:
    1 dollar more for leaving this thread and two cents more for each missing corner...
    Last edited by Blue; 04-02-2013 at 07:38 PM.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (04-02-2013), Kensiv (04-03-2013), kristatos (04-03-2013), yamakasi73 (04-02-2013)

  18. #2495
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    This are user mods that users are sharing here (for the iPhone 5). All my Widgets are
    100% working for your device ! And exxOS has a lot of add-ons, more than most themes.

    And i'm sure even all user mods here are working for your device too.

    I get dozends of requests a day.

    Today someone wanted me to rework the theme because of the settings icon:
    because his device has no A6 CPU !

    I'm not your or anyone's designer slave. I made what you requested but you just
    can't stop crying....

    I add or make things that i like, are necessary for the theme or are
    useful for all exxOS users. Your two corners problem isn't....

    Send me your PayPal address, you'll get 4.01 $ from me:
    1 dollar more for leaving this thread and two cents more for each corner...
    Crying? You're a very rude man blue, if someone wants to still keep going at me after I said nothing more should I just stay silent? I have to have your bodyguards going at me constantly? I'm so flipping sorry for wanting to get my lock screen looking right. You say you wanted to make this the best theme ever? What a joke. It's getting beyond a joke with how far you have taken this. I asked for a simple overlay for iPhone 4, and you say it's me making a drama? I wanted the correct overlay so I could resize the images and image layer so the whole image fits in the transparent section, I couldn't do this until I had the right overlay. I asked for this two days ago and was dismissed.

  19. #2496
    Be cool. Come down. Blue ist working hard on this Theme. There is a lot to do. And than you have to establish one’s priorities.

    This Layer is not so important like other Things. Because the Widget is working.

    If i have time i will make a Layer for iPhone 4 tommorow.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KaiTa For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (04-02-2013), yamakasi73 (04-02-2013)

  21. #2497
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiTa View Post
    Be cool. Come down. Blue ist working hard on this Theme. There is a lot to do. And than you have to establish one’s priorities.

    This Layer is not so important like other Things. Because the Widget is working.

    If i have time i will make a Layer for iPhone 4 tommorow.
    Thanks KaiTa, it's fine, I'm moving on to a different theme, I know when I'm not welcome. Pointless me staying when nobody will be willing to talk to me or care what I have to say anyway. Good luck with the theme Blue.

    Neil.

  22. #2498
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    Crying? You're a very rude man blue, if someone wants to still keep going at me after I said nothing more should I just stay silent? I have to have your bodyguards going at me constantly? I'm so flipping sorry for wanting to get my lock screen looking right. You say you wanted to make this the best theme ever? What a joke. It's getting beyond a joke with how far you have taken this. I asked for a simple overlay for iPhone 4, and you say it's me making a drama? I wanted the correct overlay so I could resize the images and image layer so the whole image fits in the transparent section, I couldn't do this until I had the right overlay. I asked for this two days ago and was dismissed.
    Seriously? You come here complaining, and you have the audacity to complain and call us rude?

    You know, nobody has to help each other here. But we do because we want to and have the time to. Not everyone can stop what they're doing and abandon all of their other commitments to help one person.

    Blue once said quite a few pages back that eventually he won't be able to fulfill everyone's requests and that they will have to accept the theme as is at that point. This applies to all of us. I've made quite a few requests in this thread that went unanswered - but many were fulfilled because I asked nicely and respectfully. Yamakasi did not have to help me with my simple lockscreen 4 overlay for something as simple as removing the exxOS logo. Blue did not have to consider my suggestions for his final Siri theme. KaiTa did not only have to help with my custom Page 0 Springjumps, but also my [email protected] file to theme Cydia with my custom images. And I did not have to create custom Springjump icons for use with Blue's digital clock addon, nor did I have to share my custom Color Keyboard theme.

    Blue nor anyone else here can fulfill everyone's requests. Imagine how Blue feels when he gets pestered with 30+ e-mails a day, asking for him to port over all of his themes to the iPhone 5... Sorry, but people have other obligations. They cannot bend over for just one person, especially with all that they do as is. Sparking a conflagration for one image not being perfectly to your liking is not going to get anyone to help you.

    And you know, I had actually created the overlay when you first requested it. But when you started this scene, I dropped it right into my Mac's Trash bin.

    Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    I know when I'm not welcome. Pointless me staying when nobody will be willing to talk to me or care what I have to say anyway.
    You were welcome here - and you still are - but if you want something done, you need to be patient and respectful.

    To everyone else: my apologies for the rant.
    Last edited by Imperiali; 04-02-2013 at 09:48 PM.

  23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Imperiali For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (04-03-2013), KarlDall (04-03-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-02-2013), Kensiv (04-03-2013), Klont (04-03-2013), kristatos (04-03-2013), yamakasi73 (04-02-2013)

  24. #2499
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Thx Matux for UniAW6 SB Theme! But a little changes at me!

    Can you share this beauty?
    And how about this:
    yes i addet the Clock into the Analog!
    ? Can I get it?
    Last edited by stim_too; 04-03-2013 at 03:13 AM.

  25. #2500
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    I know when I'm not welcome. Pointless me staying when nobody will be willing to talk to me or care what I have to say anyway. Good luck with the theme Blue.

    Neil.
    You cannot say nobody is willing to talk you you, cause everybody is talking to you

    No Serious, as stated in the beginning it is how you bring or ask something and you cannot say nobody wanted to help because a lot of people (tried to) offer help.
    And sometimes a request is not picked up because of a lot of other messages in this thread.
    But for what i see is that allmost every request is handled because a lot of people here are nice enough and willing (and making time for it) to help each other out, which i found very cool to see

    So Neil maybe a fresh new start?

    Concerning the problems of the GPS based LS, Widgets or whatever it seems that Yahoo have replaced the free API's geocode service by a paid and therefore the stuff is not updating anymore at the moment.
    Hopefully the masters of Modmyi will succeed to bypass it or think of another sollution

    edit:
    GPS up and running again, a workaround for UniAW6 can be found in the first post of the UniAW6 thread

    You have to replace the Location.js file.


    Quote Originally Posted by stim_too View Post
    And how about this: ? Can I get it?
    The LS with the analog clock you can find here.
    exxOS
    Last edited by Klont; 04-03-2013 at 04:36 AM.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (04-03-2013), stim_too (04-03-2013)

Page 125 of 156 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115123124125126127 135 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •