Page 125 of 157 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115123124125126127 135 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 3132

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

I've exxOS running on iPh5 and iPh4s no problems at all. Follow post1 and activate specified themes @ WB
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

did you try the LS form the first post, there are some for an 4s.

iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    Maybe this should have been announced as an iPhone 5 theme then, nothing I've asked for or had a problem with has been fixed here, seems I'm not part of the gang or something. It isn't right that you have advertised this theme in the 4S threads, with lock screens that are only useable on a 5, feels a bit like misinformation. I paid my money the same as anyone else.
    What Klont said. Most of the users in this thread have I5s and all of the "aftermarket" mods we are doing are going to be for those. The base theme of exxOS, which is what Blue is selling, is compatible with both the 5 and the 4S. The additional lockscreens and such that the good folks like Yama, Kensiv, Klont, etc. are creating is outside of Blue's work and Blue is just being kind enough to hyperlink to them in the thread and package them on Cydia (sometimes).

That said, what questions have you asked that have gone unaswered? Or requests? Maybe I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by killervespid View Post
    Hi im trying to install this exxOS SBS.zip i unzip and place in themes folder of sbsetting. Is that correct path? I see preview in sbsetting themes but it dont load when i respring. Thanks
    Yes. Unzip and copy the main folder to var//mobile/library/sbsettings/themes. It should look like this ImageUploadedByModMyi1364935850.976046.jpg
    Last edited by stormcrow; 04-02-2013 at 02:50 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stormcrow For This Useful Post:

Klont (04-02-2013)

It can't be this difficult for you to understand, I want lock screen 4 made for a 4S, not a 5, it doesn't fit right, it's chopped off at the bottom, and none of the images fit the transparent part of the overlay, they're too big. All the GPS lock screens and widgets are also not working right, they don't update location unless you respring. Am I asking for too much?

obviously most on this thread use a 5, it's a 5 thread! Jeez.

Yes, you're absolutely right everything will go on a 4S, but answer me this, would you use a lock screen made only for a 4S, even though you'll have a big empty space at the bottom? I'd bet not.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    What Klont said. Most of the users in this thread have I5s and all of the "aftermarket" mods we are doing are going to be for those. The base theme of exxOS, which is what Blue is selling, is compatible with both the 5 and the 4S. The additional lockscreens and such that the good folks like Yama, Kensiv, Klont, etc. are creating is outside of Blue's work and Blue is just being kind enough to hyperlink to them in the thread and package them on Cydia (sometimes).

That said, what questions have you asked that have gone unaswered? Or requests? Maybe I can help.

Yes. Unzip and copy the main folder to var//mobile/library/sbsettings/themes. It should look like this ImageUploadedByModMyi1364935850.976046.jpg
    You're more than wrong. You can't advertise a theme, showing all the pretty pictures of lock screens and such, on a 4S thread, only for them to only be for a 5, that's false advertising. I bought into this theme as it was shown as being iPhone 4&5 compatible, lock screens included, that's what's shown on page 1.
    Last edited by neildradford; 04-02-2013 at 02:55 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

It can't be this difficult for you to understand, I want lock screen 4 made for a 4S, not a 5, it doesn't fit right, it's chopped off at the bottom, and none of the images fit the transparent part of the overlay, they're too big. All the GPS lock screens and widgets are also not working right, they don't update location unless you respring. Am I asking for too much?

obviously most on this thread use a 5, it's a 5 thread! Jeez.

Yes, you're absolutely right everything will go on a 4S, but answer me this, would you use a lock screen made only for a 4S, even though you'll have a big empty space at the bottom? I'd bet not.
    With an attitude like that you will not get much help, Stormcrow was being nice and try to offer help.
    as said in the first post you can find LS for your 4s which will fit perfectly.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (04-02-2013), Klont (04-02-2013), kristatos (04-03-2013), neildradford (04-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    @neil

Try this one! This is my last LS special made for iP4!!

exxOS4_SS_WeatherLS.theme.zip
    Thanks yamakasi, it's a nice lockscreen, but I just wanted the lockscreen 4 as posted on page 1, but for an iPhone 4S. I appreciate the share though.

Ok! Will look have a lokk intontomorrow!! Sleeping Time now in Germany!

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Ok! Will look have a lokk intontomorrow!! Sleeping Time now in Germany!
    Goodnight

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,296 Times in 3,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matux View Post
    Don't ask me I configured the wiper this evening .. searching for a place where it's raining is a horror
    LOL, for the fixing the thunderstorm animations for the "old" animated widget I had to find a thunderstorm in Kazakhstan

Maybe this should have been announced as an iPhone 5 theme then, nothing I've asked for or had a problem with has been fixed here, seems I'm not part of the gang or something. It isn't right that you have advertised this theme in the 4S threads, with lock screens that are only useable on a 5, feels a bit like misinformation. I paid my money the same as anyone else.
    I developed and tested this theme and all my official exxOS Lockscreens and widgets on a iPhone 4 and a iPhone 5. I took care that all text is readable on both devices.

It seems you only have a "huge problem" with the lower corners of the slide show pics hidden a little bit by the unlock bar.
    If I would remove that frame around the pics you wouldn't even notice that fact.

I won't split theme and widgets only because of this. It's a normal behavior of iOS that the unlock bar hides any lockscreen picture. We shouldn't make a drama because of this. You only notice that at all because I layed the pics behind a frame/overlay.

If I overlooked anything else please contact me or post a screenshot of the issue.
    Last edited by Blue; 04-02-2013 at 04:52 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (04-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    LOL, for the fixing the thunderstorm animations for the "old" animated widget I had to find a thunderstorm in Kazakhstan

I developed and tested this theme and all my official exxOS Lockscreens and widgets on a iPhone 4 and a iPhone 5.
    So you never noticed that the overlay is cut off at the bottom?

Edit: A picture speaks a thousand words:

See how much is underneath the slider bar?
    Last edited by neildradford; 04-02-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Thanks

Sure i know that, if I would remove that frame around the pics you wouldn't even notice that fact.

I won't split theme and widgets only because of this. It's a normal behavior of iOS that the unlock bar hides any lockscreen picture. We shouldn't make a drama because of this. You only notice that at all because I layed the pics behind a frame/overlay.

If I overlooked anything else please contact me or post a screenshot of the issue.

I stand for my word: widgets developed and fully working on iPhone 4/s
    Last edited by Blue; 04-02-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Sure i know that, if I would remove that frame around the pics you wouldn't even notice that fact.

I stand for my word: widgets developed and fully working on iPhone 4/s
    So in other words this is an iPhone 5 theme that can be used on a 4S, just not as good, and nothing will be made specifically for a 4/4S, correct?

If by drama you mean wanting it to look as nice on my phone as it does on an iPhone 5, then yes, drama, however, I see it as wanting to be equally treated regardless of what device I have.

I've always had support from the theme maker with other themes, since they sold it for all devices, it's a shame this theme isn't as accommodating, especially as it has a lot of potential.
    Last edited by neildradford; 04-02-2013 at 05:05 PM.

Thanks

This theme has around 1000 graphics only for your device (own dialer, own calculators, compass, notification center and much more).

I developed exxOS on my iPhone4 before (!) the iPhone 5 was even jailbroken and you´re talking about 2 hidden rounded corners.

Here they are, reworked Master-PSD including all styles attached for own mods.

Attached Files Attached Files

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (04-02-2013), Kensiv (04-02-2013), thewaytozion (04-02-2013), yamakasi73 (04-03-2013)

This theme has around 1000 graphics only for your device (own dialer, own calculators, compass, notification center and much more).

I developed exxOS on my iPhone4 before (!) the iPhone 5 was even jailbroken and you´re talking about 2 hidden rounded corners.

Here they are, reworked Master-PSD including all styles attached for own mods.

So because that's all I'm talking about I shouldn't mention it? Why am I being made to feel guilty for asking for items specific to an iPhone 4S? It's supposedly made for a 4S and a 4S is what I have, so I've asked for the correct images, really, how hard can you make this for me?

Thanks for the image.

Neil.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I use all the widgets and lock screens out this thread and they worked perfectly on my 4S, maybe something you're doing wrong. I'm currently using the lock screen 4 theme and mine looks like the top pic not the bottom one

Quote Originally Posted by arold654 View Post
    I use all the widgets and lock screens out this thread and they worked perfectly on my 4S, maybe something you're doing wrong. I'm currently using the lock screen 4 theme and mine looks like the top pic not the bottom one
    You're missing my point

Thanks

Because no other iP4 user sees a problem how i solved the problem of different screen sizes with one widget for all...

And your choice of words was inappropriate...not motivating anyone to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by arold654 View Post
    Yes, he removed the unlock bar only to show us the "problem". It looks right, like on his first screenshot.

Because no other iP4 user sees a problem how i solved the problem of different screen sizes with one widget for all...

And your choice of words was inappropriate...not motivating anyone to help you.

Yes, he removed the unlock bar only to show us the "problem". It looks right, like on his first screenshot.
    My choice of words were in inappropriate? Why is it that everyone here makes requests and shares stuff, yet I ask for one simple thing and I'm getting this nonsense? You were quick enough to take my money, but you're not so quick at helping me out. I've spent more time than I care to mention trying to sort things out with this theme for myself, it's not until there is something impossible for me to do myself that I ask for help. I shouldn't be made to feel guilty or stupid for asking. If I've bought a theme which cannot be updated for a 4S in the same way it will be for a 5 then I guess I bought the wrong theme. It goes without saying that widgets and lock screens etc will be added to any theme, I wouldn't waste my time on a theme which was going to be just a base theme and nothing more, your first page says it is more than a base theme, hence why I purchased.

If it offends you for someone who isn't in this little gang of friends to make a request then maybe you should have made this a private affair.

iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Thanks

You're more than wrong. You can't advertise a theme, showing all the pretty pictures of lock screens and such, on a 4S thread, only for them to only be for a 5, that's false advertising. I bought into this theme as it was shown as being iPhone 4&5 compatible, lock screens included, that's what's shown on page 1.
    Actually, I am 100% correct. If you had followed this thread from the beginning you would see the creation and evolution of the animated lockscreens. One, the original, came with exxOS and it is shown in the first pictures. The others were the brain-child of Yamakasi and others pitched in to help grow them through the different revisions.

I visited the first page of the 4S thread and it is no different than the first page of this one. The original theme is shown up top and what is being pitched. None of the pictures show the lockscreen you have issue with. The "addons" are below and are, once again, put there due to the kindness of Blue so that new users do not have to dig through 2000+ posts to find what they are looking for. They are not his creations nor are they a part of the purchased exxOS package. So your claim of false advertising is as ridiculous as you are being over the missing 1/3" of picture.

The images you are using in LS4 were cropped by Yamakasi for the iPhone 5. This has nothing to do with Blue other than, once more, he is kind enough to link them to the first page for all the new-comers. But here, since you wouldn't let me help you with anything else, shoot me yoir paypal address and I will happily send you $3.00 so you can move on and have less stress in your life. I am sure you can find another theme that is to you liking.

Page 125 of 157 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115123124125126127 135 ... LastLast