Page 124 of 156 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114122123124125126 134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (04-02-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Thanks yama that did it don't know what this Community would do without you
    +1000 Yamakasi has been amazingly patient with all the n00b questions (some my own) and extremely helpful with all the photoshop requests. I cant imagine how tiresome they must get. Thanks a million!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stormcrow For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (04-02-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

After 10 min searching I found the little city.. tried Toronto for snow - nothing, New York, Hamburg, Prague, Moscow no rain or snow ... o m g no snow/rain I think global warming is coming faster
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazuyoshi For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (04-02-2013)

Thx Matux for UniAW6 SB Theme! But a little changes at me!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (04-02-2013), Klont (04-02-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone 1nked's Avatar
    Thanks

the link (mediafire) have a problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Klont (04-02-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    NO! Link works perfect!
    Yep no problem here also!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Klont (04-02-2013)

Maybe this should have been announced as an iPhone 5 theme then, nothing I've asked for or had a problem with has been fixed here, seems I'm not part of the gang or something. It isn't right that you have advertised this theme in the 4S threads, with lock screens that are only useable on a 5, feels a bit like misinformation. I paid my money the same as anyone else.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    Maybe this should have been announced as an iPhone 5 theme then, nothing I've asked for or had a problem with has been fixed here, seems I'm not part of the gang or something. It isn't right that you have advertised this theme in the 4S threads, with lock screens that are only useable on a 5, feels a bit like misinformation. I paid my money the same as anyone else.
    Everything form Blue you can use on your 4S.
    Modded things form users you cannot expect they automaticly alter it completely to your liking

But if you ask nice maybe thet will help, you can also do a lot yourself just have to put some effort in in like everybode else...

Hi im trying to install this exxOS SBS.zip i unzip and place in themes folder of sbsetting. Is that correct path? I see preview in sbsetting themes but it dont load when i respring. Thanks . I FIXED IT SOMEHOW !
    Last edited by killervespid; 04-02-2013 at 04:01 PM. Reason: i fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Everything form Blue you can use on your 4S.
    Modded things form users you cannot expect they automaticly alter it completely to your liking

But if you ask nice maybe thet will help, you can also do a lot yourself just have to put some effort in in like everybode else...
    I've asked plenty and got nothing. I can't exactly make full lock screens, overlays included to fit a 4S, I expected, foolishly for a theme that is announced as an iPhone 4 theme to fit exactly to an iPhone 4. What exactly is it you think I can modify to suit an iPhone 4S?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

I've exxOS running on iPh5 and iPh4s no problems at all. Follow post1 and activate specified themes @ WB
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

Thanks

did you try the LS form the first post, there are some for an 4s.

iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Thanks

What Klont said. Most of the users in this thread have I5s and all of the "aftermarket" mods we are doing are going to be for those. The base theme of exxOS, which is what Blue is selling, is compatible with both the 5 and the 4S. The additional lockscreens and such that the good folks like Yama, Kensiv, Klont, etc. are creating is outside of Blue's work and Blue is just being kind enough to hyperlink to them in the thread and package them on Cydia (sometimes).

That said, what questions have you asked that have gone unaswered? Or requests? Maybe I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by killervespid View Post
    Hi im trying to install this exxOS SBS.zip i unzip and place in themes folder of sbsetting. Is that correct path? I see preview in sbsetting themes but it dont load when i respring. Thanks
    Yes. Unzip and copy the main folder to var//mobile/library/sbsettings/themes. It should look like this ImageUploadedByModMyi1364935850.976046.jpg
    Last edited by stormcrow; 04-02-2013 at 03:50 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to stormcrow For This Useful Post:

Klont (04-02-2013)

It can't be this difficult for you to understand, I want lock screen 4 made for a 4S, not a 5, it doesn't fit right, it's chopped off at the bottom, and none of the images fit the transparent part of the overlay, they're too big. All the GPS lock screens and widgets are also not working right, they don't update location unless you respring. Am I asking for too much?

obviously most on this thread use a 5, it's a 5 thread! Jeez.

Yes, you're absolutely right everything will go on a 4S, but answer me this, would you use a lock screen made only for a 4S, even though you'll have a big empty space at the bottom? I'd bet not.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    What Klont said. Most of the users in this thread have I5s and all of the "aftermarket" mods we are doing are going to be for those. The base theme of exxOS, which is what Blue is selling, is compatible with both the 5 and the 4S. The additional lockscreens and such that the good folks like Yama, Kensiv, Klont, etc. are creating is outside of Blue's work and Blue is just being kind enough to hyperlink to them in the thread and package them on Cydia (sometimes).

That said, what questions have you asked that have gone unaswered? Or requests? Maybe I can help.

Yes. Unzip and copy the main folder to var//mobile/library/sbsettings/themes. It should look like this ImageUploadedByModMyi1364935850.976046.jpg
    You're more than wrong. You can't advertise a theme, showing all the pretty pictures of lock screens and such, on a 4S thread, only for them to only be for a 5, that's false advertising. I bought into this theme as it was shown as being iPhone 4&5 compatible, lock screens included, that's what's shown on page 1.
    Last edited by neildradford; 04-02-2013 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks

It can't be this difficult for you to understand, I want lock screen 4 made for a 4S, not a 5, it doesn't fit right, it's chopped off at the bottom, and none of the images fit the transparent part of the overlay, they're too big. All the GPS lock screens and widgets are also not working right, they don't update location unless you respring. Am I asking for too much?

obviously most on this thread use a 5, it's a 5 thread! Jeez.

Yes, you're absolutely right everything will go on a 4S, but answer me this, would you use a lock screen made only for a 4S, even though you'll have a big empty space at the bottom? I'd bet not.
    With an attitude like that you will not get much help, Stormcrow was being nice and try to offer help.
    as said in the first post you can find LS for your 4s which will fit perfectly.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (04-02-2013), Klont (04-02-2013), kristatos (04-03-2013), neildradford (04-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    @neil

Try this one! This is my last LS special made for iP4!!

exxOS4_SS_WeatherLS.theme.zip
    Thanks yamakasi, it's a nice lockscreen, but I just wanted the lockscreen 4 as posted on page 1, but for an iPhone 4S. I appreciate the share though.

Ok! Will look have a lokk intontomorrow!! Sleeping Time now in Germany!

Page 124 of 156 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114122123124125126 134 ... LastLast