+ Reply
Page 119 of 157 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109117118119120121 129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 3132

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: exxOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Aurel Dragut Any chance for a 24h version of the "exxOS FlipClocks"? Not likely unless someone else has time to recode it. The flipclock uses 6 -
...
  1. #2361
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 148 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurel Dragut View Post
    Any chance for a 24h version of the "exxOS FlipClocks"?
    Not likely unless someone else has time to recode it. The flipclock uses 6 - 8 separate images to show the time. It would have to be recoded to show 24 hour time, then the 4 sections (Upper left, Upper right, Lower left, lower right) would have to be recoded to show different images. Then the animate.JS file would have to be recoded. A lot of work just to show 24 hour time
    Last edited by Kensiv; 04-01-2013 at 12:05 AM.

  2. #2362
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiTa View Post
    I have to put all your Files together. So that it look like this. You have made it separately. I think you know what i mean.



    I need 100 Files. I have now make 50. The last i will do tomorrow in the afternoon. (German Time)
    Nice work, I'm looking forward to this.

  3. #2363
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,324
    Thanks
    2,891
    Thanked 12,118 Times in 3,300 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by showrunner View Post
    Is there anny other free way to remove the shadow of the navigation buttons ive alredy wasted too much lol my wife is alredy mad
    If i remember right since iOS 4 or 5 this is no longer a own iOS graphic. iOS uses a part of the iconMask for darkening pressed buttons/icons. So it canīt be removed with theming. And i donīt know if theres any working tweak out for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kensiv View Post
    Not likely unless someone else has time to recode it. The flipclock uses 6 - 8 separate images to show the time. It would have to be recoded to show 24 hour time, then the 4 sections (Upper left, Upper right, Lower left, lower right) would have to be recoded to show different images. Then the animate.JS file would have to be recoded. A lot of work just to show 24 hour time
    Yes, it was one of this tweaks i got once from a user for another theme. It has to be redone from the scratch.



    Last edited by Blue; 04-01-2013 at 03:24 AM.

  4. #2364
    iPhone? More like MyPhone abbdc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked 75 Times in 54 Posts

    this can be the best theme ever if the scrolling can be make it in 2 different ways, when we scroll up and down the springjumps page the apps page to be static(don't move) and same way to the app page ...

  5. #2365
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,324
    Thanks
    2,891
    Thanked 12,118 Times in 3,300 Posts

    Yes, but it isn't possible with Winterboard (see FAQ)
    You can try the Dreamboard version of exxOS.
    Last edited by Blue; 04-01-2013 at 06:26 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (04-01-2013)

  7. #2366
    iPhone? More like MyPhone abbdc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked 75 Times in 54 Posts

    yeah I know is not possible maybe just at the moment. in the future I'm sure will be developed by someone and I stay with winterboard exxOS till then.
    keep it real

  8. #2367
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 183 Times in 100 Posts

    Have send the edited artwork to Blue. Siri is looking nice.

    But there is a lot to do. The Winterboard-Theme need a few BackGrounds and Buttons.


  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KaiTa For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (04-01-2013), Kensiv (04-01-2013), Krima (04-01-2013), yamakasi73 (04-01-2013)

  10. #2368
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Hi Guys,

    After some communication with Eric (@thewaytozion) he offered his help to modify Yama's LS, and he did an absolutely GREAT job on it!
    I only added/changed some (mostly night) weather backgrounds to the allready existing weather backgrounds.
    ALL CREDITS TO @THEWAYTOZION AND @YAMAKASI73!!


    The changes that Eric made to Yama's and oldster's lockscreen are as followed.

    * added night/day weather-backgrounds (will be changed on iphone's clock compared to sunrise/sunset stored - not waiting until yahoo updating the icon)
    * added function for UniAW, UniAW will be automatically turned off on slideshow mode and turned on again on weather icon mode (for this uniAW must be turned on in Config.Js)
    * added two parameters to config.js to individually change number of slideshow pictures and time for the pictures to be present before they will be faded out for next picture). ... e.g. if you will only have 5 pictures available, just change the number 10 to 5 in the config.js)
    * changed the touch areas a bit for better fit (for both iphone 4 and 5)
    * (cleaned up a bit the file structure)


    Thanks for the download link Yama!
    exxOS5_SS_WeatherLS.theme.zip

    Thanks a very lot thewaytozion for all your effort in making this allready very good and beautifull LS even better and more beautifull, Yama Thanks also very much for the original LS and the downloadlink.

    Last edited by Klont; 04-01-2013 at 08:29 AM.

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

    Blue (04-01-2013), drtglynch (04-01-2013), jawonder (04-01-2013), Kensiv (04-01-2013), Leopolo (04-01-2013), yamakasi73 (04-01-2013)

  12. #2369
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,324
    Thanks
    2,891
    Thanked 12,118 Times in 3,300 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiTa View Post
    Have send the edited artwork to Blue. Siri is looking nice.

    But there is a lot to do. The Winterboard-Theme need a few BackGrounds and Buttons.

    Looking great. Missing graphics will be done. I must admit that everything but this pinky thinking-circles are not from me. Would it mean a lot of work for you if I send you more elegant circles the next days ? If so do you need them separated or each on a siri button and what size ?

  13. #2370
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 183 Times in 100 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Looking great. Missing graphics will be done. I must admit that everything but this pinky thinking-circles are not from me. Would it mean a lot of work for you if I send you more elegant circles the next days ? If so do you need them separated or each on a siri button and what size ?
    For the artwork i need the thinking-circles separated. All Files have to be 188x188 Pixel.

    And no. To edit the artwork is not a lot of work. It is no problem.

  14. #2371
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,324
    Thanks
    2,891
    Thanked 12,118 Times in 3,300 Posts

    Okay. Ill send you updated graphics when done. Thanks.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    KaiTa (04-01-2013), yamakasi73 (04-01-2013)

  16. #2372
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 260 Times in 109 Posts

    Blue - I know you are slammed with this theme, but could I ask a favor? Could you cut this overlay so that the transparent portion extends to the bottom? Same height from bottom as width from sides? I dont have a photo editing app or I would.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364830135.575284.jpg

  17. #2373
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Hi Guys,

    After some communication with Eric (@thewaytozion) he offered his help to modify Yama's LS, and he did an absolutely GREAT job on it!
    I only added/changed some (mostly night) weather backgrounds to the allready existing weather backgrounds.
    ALL CREDITS TO @THEWAYTOZION AND @YAMAKASI73!!


    The changes that Eric made to Yama's and oldster's lockscreen are as followed.

    * added night/day weather-backgrounds (will be changed on iphone's clock compared to sunrise/sunset stored - not waiting until yahoo updating the icon)
    * added function for UniAW, UniAW will be automatically turned off on slideshow mode and turned on again on weather icon mode (for this uniAW must be turned on in Config.Js)
    * added two parameters to config.js to individually change number of slideshow pictures and time for the pictures to be present before they will be faded out for next picture). ... e.g. if you will only have 5 pictures available, just change the number 10 to 5 in the config.js)
    * changed the touch areas a bit for better fit (for both iphone 4 and 5)
    * (cleaned up a bit the file structure)


    Thanks for the download link Yama!
    exxOS5_SS_WeatherLS.theme.zip

    Thanks a very lot thewaytozion for all your effort in making this allready very good and beautifull LS even better and more beautifull, Yama Thanks also very much for the original LS and the downloadlink.

    Really nice work u did here!! Only one thing since this one needs a little space on the clock to put the time in analog (which is great imo) u only put 1 overlay in there with that option it will be nice to have more like the same one but in blue and also the same in blue but without the top left in blue just regular black. And also was looking how to change the H and T for high and low and didnt find it

  18. #2374
    Theme Modder yamakasi73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,382
    Thanks
    3,572
    Thanked 7,678 Times in 1,603 Posts

    H and T you change in the Theme.js

  19. #2375
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    H and T you change in the Theme.js
    I cant seem to find it in kiont version in urs i did but not this one
    And can u do the overlay for me please? If u can and understood wat i said lol

  20. #2376
    Theme Modder yamakasi73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,382
    Thanks
    3,572
    Thanked 7,678 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Open your eyes?? LOL Resources/Javascript/theme.js

    Overlay i will try if i understand! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Blue - I know you are slammed with this theme, but could I ask a favor? Could you cut this overlay so that the transparent portion extends to the bottom? Same height from bottom as width from sides? I dont have a photo editing app or I would.

    Attachment 629157


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    stormcrow (04-01-2013)

  22. #2377
    iPhone? More like MyPhone stormcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 260 Times in 109 Posts

    Perfect, Yamakasi. Thank you!

    Now that's a lockscreen!

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364831832.761263.jpg
    Last edited by stormcrow; 04-01-2013 at 09:57 AM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to stormcrow For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (04-01-2013)

  24. #2378
    Theme Modder yamakasi73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,382
    Thanks
    3,572
    Thanked 7,678 Times in 1,603 Posts

    So, hope i understand you!!




  25. #2379
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    So, hope i understand you!!



    Ur the best!!! Only one more thing lol srry im such a noob where exactly is it in theme.js the H and L

  26. #2380
    Theme Modder yamakasi73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,382
    Thanks
    3,572
    Thanked 7,678 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Directly on beginning!


LinkBacks (?)

  1. exxOS
    Refback This thread
    04-01-2013, 07:45 AM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts