Page 114 of 157 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104112113114115116 124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 3132

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS

hi guys, upgraded to 1.3, seems my page indicators is not working after i upgraded to 1.3. did nothing else. just upgraded to 1.3

im on exxos1.3 with page indicators v6.

EDIT:
    nevermind. just clearcached and respring and its all ok.
    Last edited by Midrash; 03-31-2013 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by j00e View Post
    Hello people i got little question.
    How to disable weather effects in this area?
    Attachment 628645
    I mean i could disable it but it also disable weather near clock.
    How disable only effects in middle screen?
    Thx
    You only must go into setup.js and turn weathericons to *false*

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey blue, just wanted to make a suggestion to add a info.plist to the white badges folder to change the numbers to black. It makes them a lot easier to see.

I made a plist for anyone who wants the black numbers. Just drop in your themes folder and activate with winterboard.

Black badge numbers.zip
    Last edited by Kensiv; 03-31-2013 at 04:09 AM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kensiv For This Useful Post:

Blue (03-31-2013), KarlDall (03-31-2013), Kazuyoshi (03-31-2013), yamakasi73 (03-31-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have just given up. Unless anyone can give me a dummies set up guide, I think I am gonna have to find another app theme.

Where is the Problem? First deactivate all in Winterboard! Then put your Icons from Dock on Page! Sort your Icons like Categories on the Pages! Be sure that you have activate the right Iconolayout! Then activate in Winterboard! Basetheme down, all other you like above!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That still makes no sense to me. Sorry, normally I can work these things very well, but I seem to have hit a bad patch when it comes to the appsImageUploadedByModMyi1364721861.021401.jpg. This is what I come out with. I have spent the better part if 2 days trying to figure it out, maybe I am just stupid.

What is this big Clock??? Wallpaper looks like wrong activate in WB!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have no idea. I know this is tedious, but can you give me a step by step guide. I really like the theme, having paid for it through 3 different sites. What I am going to do is delete everything I have loaded and then start from scratch. If you could guide me on this from the first item to load right to the end, then hopefully I can get this right. If I do then I will never change again. Please help.

Please show us an screenshot from your Winterboardsettings!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sharenez View Post
    I have no idea. I know this is tedious, but can you give me a step by step guide. I really like the theme, having paid for it through 3 different sites. What I am going to do is delete everything I have loaded and then start from scratch. If you could guide me on this from the first item to load right to the end, then hopefully I can get this right. If I do then I will never change again. Please help.
    First turn off the theme. It's easier to set up. Here's a video of how the set up should look before you turn on the theme in winterboard.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kensiv For This Useful Post:

Blue (03-31-2013), yamakasi73 (03-31-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@yamakazi can you help me? I would really love this theme on my phone, just don't wanna go and start doing everything again and then realize it was the wrong way.

Do I download exxOs first and then all the additionals or the additionals first?

Sorry to be such a pain, especially on Easter Sunday

Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have tried to open the vid, but not allowing me too

I actually went and deleted everything so I can't even show you the WBsettings now. So from scratch where do I begin?
    Thank you so much for helping me out
    Sharene

I actually went and deleted everything so I can't even show you the WBsettings now. So from scratch where do I begin?
    Thank you so much for helping me out, do I need to do the dream board one or just normal?
    Sharene
    Last edited by Sharenez; 03-31-2013 at 04:51 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kensiv View Post
    Finished the mod of the flipclock from Blue's Notebook theme. I removed the AM and PM cause it was to small (had to photoshop 48 numbers so it was easier then making them bigger )

Flipclock Black

Flipclock Black.zip

Flipclock White

Flipclock White.zip
    Is there any chance that you create a 24hours version, or at least add some zeros to 1-9 hours?

Thanks

I have tried to open the vid, but not allowing me too

Thank you so much for helping me out
    Sharene

Thank you so much for helping me out, do I need to do the dream board one or just normal?
    Sharene
    Blue has posted excellent step by step instructions on Page 1. Please try and read his instructions again. If you still can't figure it out, I would suggest the simple mode or dreamboard version that requires no set up.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,263 Times in 3,348 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Nevermind, Bluemetal. I got it sorted. There is no issue with your theme or the .png file. It is an issue with Winterboard not clearing the cached .png files necessary to see yours. The way to remedy is to navigate to var/mobile/library/caches and delete the following three files:

BarDialer_selected
    BarRecents_selected
    BarVM_selected

Respring and your theme is without flaw.

Attachment 628625

Attachment 628626

Attachment 628627

Take a look at my last response to Bluemetal.
    Great ! Iīm always using the ClearMyCache app from Cydia. But itīseems it's outdated and doesn't clear all caches

@Sharenez Check this out!

exxOS Manuals.zip

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Okay, partial fix. When I used iCleaner to clean out cache files, the icons showed correctly on my Springboard, but the ones in the Settings app are refusing to change.

Here's what I mean, using the Mail app as an example (the icon on the Springboard is the desired result, and the one in the Setting app that I replaced, but didn't change):
    Attachment 628635Attachment 628636
    Try the App ClearMyCache from Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by hellomoto_25 View Post
    I tried to look around but there's just too many pages. Can somebody point me in the right direction to find more springjump tabs. Or how to customize my own? I would like a "Apps" "Utilities" "Media" tabs.
    Please download the Setup and FAQ manuals from post 1. All your questions are answered there.
    Last edited by Blue; 03-31-2013 at 05:10 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have tried the dreamboard mode, but that doesn't let me move my icons around.

I will try blues instructions again.

Thanks

Hi Blue, I am a newbie at jail breaking and all this. I really love your exxOs theme, but I cannot seem to get it to set up like yours. Please can you help me, have no idea on how to use spring jumps or whatever they are. Tried the dream board rout, but then I just lost everything. I also can't find my dock at the bottom where I would normally have my contacts, safari, phone, music

I would really love this theme, have tried setting up through cydia, ithemeit and ithemesky (purchased through all 3 sites) and I still cannot figure it out.

Please be gentle, real newbie and most likely dummy at work.

Thank Sharene
    1. exxOS is (like written) a dockless theme by default. You have no dock.
    2. Download the manuals from post 1. There is a setup picture shown. You must sort all this springjumps (Arrow-icons) numbered from 0-8 on the left side of each page. Donīt place a springjump on the weather widget.
    Springjumps are special icons that have no other function than "jumping" directly to other pages.
    3. Disable other winterboard themes (like this huge clock)
    4. Enable the iP5-addon theme at Winterboard to have a large wallpaper
    Last edited by Blue; 03-31-2013 at 05:24 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,012 Times in 1,031 Posts

Hey stormcrow if you had 1.2 the clock icon should be there just download live clock from Cydia and you should see it appear .

Page 114 of 157 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104112113114115116 124 ... LastLast