Page 106 of 156 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96104105106107108 116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 3119

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: exxOS

  1. #2101
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 148 Times in 64 Posts

    Blue, I'm getting this when I try to download 1.3.
    image.jpg

  2. #2102
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kensiv View Post
    Blue, I'm getting this when I try to download 1.3.
    image.jpg
    Good ol' MediaFire and its captchas!

    You have a computer to download it on?

  3. #2103
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 148 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Good ol' MediaFire and its captchas!

    You have a computer to download it on?
    Yeah just realized it was a captcha. Went on my computer to download

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kensiv For This Useful Post:

    Blue (03-29-2013)

  5. #2104
    I love the new Update!! Thanks Peter!!! Always amazing!!!



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    KaiTa (03-29-2013)

  7. #2105
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    How did you make the clock gray? I thought it was blue?

  8. #2106
    hehehehe!!! Nothing isn't changeable!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    Imperiali (03-29-2013), kristatos (03-30-2013)

  10. #2107
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    hehehehe!!! Nothing isn't changeable!
    True that! Mind giving a tutorial on how? I'd like to experiment with it myself, as I'm sure others would.

  11. #2108
    In the setup at bottom i changed to white and then in the css the shadow to black!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    Imperiali (03-29-2013)

  13. #2109
    The best you ask the creator of the Springjumps.app!

  14. #2110
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    In the setup at bottom i changed to white and then in the css the shadow to black!
    Thanks, Yama. I'll have to experiment with this later on.

    ------------

    In the meantime...

    I introduce a small gift of mine to the exxOS community: Page 0 Springjumps with glowing bars and the clock!
    -page-0-2x.png-page-0g-2x.png
    -img_4455.png

    If you wish to use them, when you save them, just make sure you duplicate them and rename them, so the non-glowing ones are called Page 0.png and Page [email protected], and the glowing ones are called Page 0G.png and Page [email protected]. Of course, this requires the clock theme from exxOS v. 1.3, so donators should have this now. Everyone else will need to wait for the Cydia release.

    Either way, enjoy!
    Last edited by Imperiali; 03-29-2013 at 03:33 PM.

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Imperiali For This Useful Post:

    Blue (03-29-2013), drtglynch (03-29-2013), j0k3r (03-29-2013), jawonder (03-29-2013), KaiTa (03-29-2013)

  16. #2111
    Peter??? Did you update the Indicator-PSD with the Clocklayer??

  17. #2112
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 148 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Peter??? Did you update the Indicator-PSD with the Clocklayer??
    I was looking for this also

  18. #2113
    Clock with other Font.


  19. #2114
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Blue, can I ask a small favor of you?

    Those exxOS Page 0 Springjumps I just posted with the clock slot... Can you edit them for me so that instead of saying exxOS they'd say Home? Both for the glowing and non-glowing ones, and keeping the gray, grainy background that they have, as well as the font you use with the gray lettering? Oh, and the diagonal 'e' for the 'e' in Home would be killer. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Imperiali; 03-29-2013 at 04:14 PM.

  20. #2115
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Blue, can I ask a small favor of you?

    Those exxOS Page 0 Springjumps I just posted with the clock slot... Can you edit them for me so that instead of saying exxOS they'd say Home? Both for the glowing and non-glowing ones, and keeping the gray, grainy background that they have, as well as the font you use with the gray lettering? Oh, and the diagonal 'e' for the 'e' in Home would be killer. Thanks in advance.
    You mean like this?


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to KaiTa For This Useful Post:

    Imperiali (03-29-2013)

  22. #2116
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiTa View Post
    You mean like this?

    Exactly like that!

    Thanks, KaiTa. The font part was giving me problems.

  23. #2117
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,566
    Thanks
    3,076
    Thanked 12,792 Times in 3,453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Not exactly. It won't be anything spectacular, but it's more for those using the page indicators.
    So, like i did the digital clock i wanted to make a analog clock, itīs probably not possible at this position, because even the springjump buttons use the iOS icon shadow, itīs just hidden by the larger springjumps. This was no problem for the digital clock as i placed the digits between the shadow, but if i "open" springjump0 for a larger analog clock this shadow is visible. Probably i can only place the clock on the middle or right side of the springboard:

    Anyone another idea ?

    Last edited by Blue; 03-29-2013 at 04:24 PM.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Imperiali (03-29-2013), KaiTa (03-29-2013), Klont (03-29-2013), yamakasi73 (03-29-2013)

  25. #2118
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Hey Yama, may i ask you for a favour?
    Can you please make the below overlay with a very small grey line at the bottom, so at the the bottom the same small line as on the sides.
    Which will make the background pictures is allmost fullscreen?

    Many thanks in advance
    -81986553390506140807.png

  26. #2119
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    So, like i did the digital clock i wanted to make a analog clock, itīs probably not possible at this position, because even the springjump buttons use the iOS icon shadow, itīs just hidden by the larger springjumps. This was no problem for the digital clock as i placed the digits between the shadow, but if i "open" springjump0 for a larger analog clock this shadow is visible. Probably i can only place the clock on the middle or right side of the springboard:

    Anyone another idea ?

    It'd look a bit crowded if you put the clock there.

    Even so, it's a great concept. Personally, I can see it being an optional widget going in place of the current weather widget (possibly having both with a bit of tweaking), going underneath the Page 0 Springjump.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Imperiali For This Useful Post:

    Blue (03-29-2013)

  28. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

    Anyone another idea ?
    If i do not misunderstand him thewaytozion can remove the Shadow for only one of the Springjumps. How he do that i do not know. Ask him.
    Last edited by KaiTa; 03-29-2013 at 04:38 PM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to KaiTa For This Useful Post:

    Blue (03-29-2013)

Page 106 of 156 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96104105106107108 116 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •