+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 7 i5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
This is the iPhone 5 version of http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...8-ios-7-a.html (read details here), a dreamboard theme created by me. 4/4s version video: link Donate me 2.99 USD to get it! If you
...
  1. #1
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Frep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    748
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 94 Posts

    Default iOS 7 i5
    This is the iPhone 5 version of iOS 7 (read details here), a dreamboard theme created by me.



    4/4s version video: link

    Donate me 2.99 USD to get it! If you have bought the iPhone 4/4s version, grab the update on Theme it for free

    Paypal: link

    Theme it: link

    Instructions:
    -apply the theme with DreamBoard
    -now that DreamBoard has saved icons caches, put "Icons" folder in iOS 7 folder (find it in Extra folder, choose one inside "Icons Black" or "Icons White")
    -respring or reapply the theme
    -enjoy it

    Follow me on Twitter
    @frep90
    Follow me on deviantART
    ~Frep90
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iOS 7 i5-ios-7-small.png  
    Last edited by Frep; 02-14-2013 at 07:13 PM.
    MY THEMES
    MIUI v5 (i4/i4S - i5) - Smart (i4/i4S - i5) - iBelle Refresh (i4/i4S - i5) - MIUI v4 (i4/i4S - i5) - Symbian Belle (i4/i4S - i5) - iOS 7 (i4/i4S - i5)
    FOLLOW ME
    DeviantART: ~Frep90
    Twitter: @frep90

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frep For This Useful Post:

    Arabology (02-02-2014), boshot (03-18-2013), ejectionseatfixer (02-02-2014), kevin.e.white (05-10-2013), lostinthemes (03-19-2013), smonme (02-09-2013)

  3. #2
    Green Apple smonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Transaction ID #81A64799C8495724T

    Can't wait to try this on my i5, overly excited to see what my phone can really do.

  4. #3
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    This looks like the windows phone

  5. #4
    Green Apple smonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    This is the iPhone 5 version of iOS 7 (read details here), a dreamboard theme created by me.



    4/4s version video: iOS 7 Version 2.0 - YouTube

    Donate me 2.99 USD to get it! If you have bought the iPhone 4/4s version, you have to wait some days for the update on Theme It that will include it for free

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=SHQRWP9A9UQLE
    Theme is running very smooth, thanks for the quick send, I'm just having 1 problem though, I can't seem to get my weather setup right, I went into config.js and put the last numbers in my zip code in (12761360) all it says is Internet?!

    Any help would be appreciated

  6. #5
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Frep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    748
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 94 Posts

    What's your city?

  7. #6
    Green Apple smonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    What's your city?
    New York, NY

  8. #7
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Frep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    748
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 94 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smonme View Post
    New York, NY
    2459115, it is the yahoo weather code

  9. #8
    Green Apple smonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    2459115, it is the yahoo weather code
    Still having problems here's a pic to see what I'm doing wrong iOS 7 i5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360446174.883735.jpg

  10. #9
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Frep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    748
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 94 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smonme View Post
    Still having problems here's a pic to see what I'm doing wrong Attachment 621159
    It works for me, strange

  11. #10
    Green Apple smonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    It works for me, strange
    Yea it is a little strange, here's a pic of the weather being displayed, am I editing the wrong config.js? I'm editing the one in the widgets folder of theme iOS 7 i5-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360448707.585041.jpg

  12. #11
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I would glady donate ur 2.99 if my newly jailbroken i4 was functioning...only thing I can change on my fone is the font,,,so much for jailbreaking... yay !! LMAO

  13. #12
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Frep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    748
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 94 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smonme View Post
    Yea it is a little strange, here's a pic of the weather being displayed, am I editing the wrong config.js? I'm editing the one in the widgets folder of theme Attachment 621177
    I sent you a mail

    Quote Originally Posted by chayanna View Post
    I would glady donate ur 2.99 if my newly jailbroken i4 was functioning...only thing I can change on my fone is the font,,,so much for jailbreaking... yay !! LMAO
    What's the problem?

  14. #13
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    I sent you a mail



    What's the problem?
    Wellll, I dl evasion, jailbreak went thru no problem, however, I can't get any apps to work or load after I dl... the only app that works and loads and functions is the font one .... nothing i mark off on winterboard functions,,,i've even bought a popular theme, thinking that maybe it's all the free stuff that;s not right...but even that didn't function... no apps which are suppose to appear in the phone settings load in there... I am in complete amazement that I cant get anything to work, load, function.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks

  15. #14
    Green Apple smonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Anyone know or making white icons for this amazing theme ?

  16. #15
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Frep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    748
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 94 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chayanna View Post
    Wellll, I dl evasion, jailbreak went thru no problem, however, I can't get any apps to work or load after I dl... the only app that works and loads and functions is the font one .... nothing i mark off on winterboard functions,,,i've even bought a popular theme, thinking that maybe it's all the free stuff that;s not right...but even that didn't function... no apps which are suppose to appear in the phone settings load in there... I am in complete amazement that I cant get anything to work, load, function.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Try restoring it

  17. #16
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,066
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

    Gonna check this out.

  18. #17

  19. #18

  20. #19

  21. #20
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    *link fixed* ty!!
    Last edited by xolinlevh; 02-10-2013 at 03:23 PM.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts