Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7 i5

Default iOS 7 i5
    This is the iPhone 5 version of iOS 7 (read details here), a dreamboard theme created by me.

4/4s version video: link

Donate me 2.99 USD to get it! If you have bought the iPhone 4/4s version, grab the update on Theme it for free

Paypal: link

Theme it: link

Instructions:
    -apply the theme with DreamBoard
    -now that DreamBoard has saved icons caches, put "Icons" folder in iOS 7 folder (find it in Extra folder, choose one inside "Icons Black" or "Icons White")
    -respring or reapply the theme
    -enjoy it

Follow me on Twitter
    @frep90
    Follow me on deviantART
    ~Frep90
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ios-7-small.png  
    Last edited by Frep; 02-14-2013 at 07:13 PM.
    MY THEMES
    MIUI v5 (i4/i4S - i5) - Smart (i4/i4S - i5) - iBelle Refresh (i4/i4S - i5) - MIUI v4 (i4/i4S - i5) - Symbian Belle (i4/i4S - i5) - iOS 7 (i4/i4S - i5)
    FOLLOW ME
    DeviantART: ~Frep90
    Twitter: @frep90

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frep For This Useful Post:

Arabology (02-02-2014), boshot (03-18-2013), ejectionseatfixer (02-02-2014), kevin.e.white (05-10-2013), lostinthemes (03-19-2013), smonme (02-09-2013)

Transaction ID #81A64799C8495724T

Can't wait to try this on my i5, overly excited to see what my phone can really do.

This looks like the windows phone

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    This is the iPhone 5 version of iOS 7 (read details here), a dreamboard theme created by me.

4/4s version video: iOS 7 Version 2.0 - YouTube

Donate me 2.99 USD to get it! If you have bought the iPhone 4/4s version, you have to wait some days for the update on Theme It that will include it for free

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=SHQRWP9A9UQLE
    Theme is running very smooth, thanks for the quick send, I'm just having 1 problem though, I can't seem to get my weather setup right, I went into config.js and put the last numbers in my zip code in (12761360) all it says is Internet?!

Any help would be appreciated

What's your city?

What's your city?
    New York, NY

Quote Originally Posted by smonme View Post
    New York, NY
    2459115, it is the yahoo weather code

2459115, it is the yahoo weather code
    Still having problems here's a pic to see what I'm doing wrong -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360446174.883735.jpg

Still having problems here's a pic to see what I'm doing wrong -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360446174.883735.jpg
    It works for me, strange

It works for me, strange
    Yea it is a little strange, here's a pic of the weather being displayed, am I editing the wrong config.js? I'm editing the one in the widgets folder of theme -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360448707.585041.jpg

I would glady donate ur 2.99 if my newly jailbroken i4 was functioning...only thing I can change on my fone is the font,,,so much for jailbreaking... yay !! LMAO

Yea it is a little strange, here's a pic of the weather being displayed, am I editing the wrong config.js? I'm editing the one in the widgets folder of theme -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360448707.585041.jpg
    I sent you a mail

Quote Originally Posted by chayanna View Post
    I would glady donate ur 2.99 if my newly jailbroken i4 was functioning...only thing I can change on my fone is the font,,,so much for jailbreaking... yay !! LMAO
    What's the problem?

I sent you a mail

What's the problem?
    Wellll, I dl evasion, jailbreak went thru no problem, however, I can't get any apps to work or load after I dl... the only app that works and loads and functions is the font one .... nothing i mark off on winterboard functions,,,i've even bought a popular theme, thinking that maybe it's all the free stuff that;s not right...but even that didn't function... no apps which are suppose to appear in the phone settings load in there... I am in complete amazement that I cant get anything to work, load, function.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Anyone know or making white icons for this amazing theme ?

Quote Originally Posted by chayanna View Post
    Wellll, I dl evasion, jailbreak went thru no problem, however, I can't get any apps to work or load after I dl... the only app that works and loads and functions is the font one .... nothing i mark off on winterboard functions,,,i've even bought a popular theme, thinking that maybe it's all the free stuff that;s not right...but even that didn't function... no apps which are suppose to appear in the phone settings load in there... I am in complete amazement that I cant get anything to work, load, function.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Try restoring it

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Gonna check this out.

*link fixed* ty!!
    Last edited by xolinlevh; 02-10-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast