Page 8 of 91 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Danymiguel1986 View Post
    Attachment 622643
    Some apps not change...
    Hi, you might want to check in Cydia and see if your version of Winterboard is the latest /most up to date version. If it is, then try Un-Installing and re-installing Winterboard. That worked for me (as Doreen had suggested).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-17-2013)

i just registered to say thanks !!!! i love buuf so much that the moment i saw that iphone 5 has a buuf theme
    i ordered one !!!
    thnx for making me buffy now all need to wait
    is this going to be released official in cydia ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to R.E.L / Double R.E.L For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-17-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 Times in 1,178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.L / Double R.E.L View Post
    i just registered to say thanks !!!! i love buuf so much that the moment i saw that iphone 5 has a buuf theme
    i ordered one !!!
    thnx for making me buffy now all need to wait
    is this going to be released official in cydia ?
    Yes it will be released in Cydia when I've fully updated everything to theme all the default apps again.

You ordered the iPhone 5 just to dress it up w/ Buuf!? Then I'm doing something right. But you first need to acknowledge Paul over here: mattahan on deviantART he is the original creator of Buuf and has given me his personal Blessing to create this for your iPhones w/o his voodoo infused Buuf artwork it would not be possible so please show "Paul" some of this love. He resides in Jamaica and I swear his artwork is most definitely infused w/ some kind of voodoo.
    Last edited by Doreen; 02-17-2013 at 06:45 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-09-2013)

Since I deleted the buuf I just downloaded to add the updated buuf theme. I continue to go into safe mode every time. Removed a bunch of things. No Change. I loved this theme.

Thanks

Not sure what it could be all I can do is verify that it works on the following w/ absolutely no issues at all:

iPhone 5
    iOS 6.1
    Winterboard build 0.9.3910 (with Summerboard turned "ON")
    My latest main Buuf iPhone 5 HD theme (that I updated on 2-16-13)

I am sure it is something conflicting. I have the same as yours. Just a matter of time. You are amazing with all you have done

10. The Following User Says Thank You to inurse For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-17-2013)

Thanks

Thank you inurse. Please be sure to share w/ others when you nail down the culprit (also try to uninstall "everything" including winterboard and then reinstall winterboard and the theme and then at that point reinstall ONE tweak at a time to find out which one is the trouble maker okay) Good luck!

As promised Buuf Live Weather Flip Lockscreen Clock Coming soon!

Last edited by Doreen; 02-17-2013 at 08:05 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-17-2013), inurse (02-17-2013), nnfdcane (03-09-2013), schnubb (02-20-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schnubb View Post
    What does ETAL mean? :-)
    Yes, /Library/Themes works here, too. Nice to meet you, dudette. Is burrzoo a female name then? :-)
    PS: it´s called voila, not voilé ....
    Have a nice day, dudette!
    Good Evening (California, USA time) schnubb!

- -ETAL is an abbreviation and means "and others" but I should have written it as "Et al" and not as one word.
    - -burrzoo is just a made up forum name, not a woman's name or a man's name so I can see it would be hard to tell when viewing the name in this discussion thread which it was!
    - -THANK You for the spelling correction, next time.....and there will be a "next" time.. ) ....I will write it as voilà!

I do hope you had a most wonderful day and getting your iPhone all set up with this fun BUUF theme!

hi. cant anyone teach me how to use the gps weather lockscreen. tnx

Loving your weather lock screen..looks ace I'm getting safe mode when I try and run the new buff iPhone 5 when I go back to the old one everything's fine. Weird

16. The Following User Says Thank You to paultall90 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-18-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Yes it will be released in Cydia when I've fully updated everything to theme all the default apps again.

You ordered the iPhone 5 just to dress it up w/ Buuf!? Then I'm doing something right. But you first need to acknowledge Paul over here: mattahan on deviantART he is the original creator of Buuf and has given me his personal Blessing to create this for your iPhones w/o his voodoo infused Buuf artwork it would not be possible so please show "Paul" some of this love. He resides in Jamaica and I swear his artwork is most definitely infused w/ some kind of voodoo.
    yes you are doing something right and thats buufing up the new iphone
    about Paul i know his work for quite a long time now i also donated a few times he deserves it all
    every electronic device i own from pc's to phones and tablets are all buufed i cant imagine a device without it i am so used to it :L)
    if i knew how to theme pro my self i would do so i have an ipad 4 i started to theme it but i just know how to change icons on springboars nothing more then that
    so its really nice to see and thnx u for doing it a buuf theme in a pro way that all phone would be like that
    i tried finding more buuf icons in 256x256 so i can use with my ipad 4 but except the buuf deuce with this resolution i couldent find any
    so anyway thnx for taking buuf seroisuly hehe
    cant wait for the official release and ofcourse my iphone i just cant stand being with android anymore
    thx !

18. The Following User Says Thank You to R.E.L / Double R.E.L For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-18-2013)

Have turned everything off in jailbreak and still can't find the problem. Does the same thing when I try to use hd icons so it has to be something

Thanks

Thanks to Paul and Doreen for this great comeback theme...also thanks to all for feedback and hints and yakitori2009 for the great icons...

Love this theme as always...Never thought I could have it again......

Running 6.1 on iP5 and haven't had any issues...have it with PageJumps (not SpringJumps)...been able to get several icons from Buuf Icons Photos by yakitori2009 | Photobucket ...

Keep up the great work...

Attachment 622846
    Last edited by kristatos; 02-18-2013 at 05:45 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-18-2013), nnfdcane (03-09-2013)

So i deleted everything - restored to factory. Restored to backup. Jailbroke. Added winterboard. Added Buuf... the icons changed but no them. went to iwidgit so I could add the buuf clock... SAFE MODE now it wont come out. This has taken forever to start from scratch now I feel like i am back to drawing board. **tears***

Thanks

(Thank you guys for the kind words)

inurse I wish I knew what was causing the issues but one thing is for sure since they jusss released the Jailbreak in due time the guys will all be shooting out bug fixes and updates soon. I have been having some issues too, one is that I cannot drag a new icon into my dock w/o crashing however my dock remembers specifically the five icons I originally had and will "only" allow the same five w/o crashing? also I cannot drag any icons out of my folders w/o going into Safemode too so now I'm stuck w/ folders that have icons that I don't want in there! It seems the problems are sticking in the memory and will not allow things to be changed at all.

I uninstalled Folder Enhancer, Iconoclasm & Infinidock and retested things and it didn't make one bit of difference therefore the fix is going to obviously be coming in via an unknown Cydia update/fix since I'm certain everyone is experiencing similar crashes and issues.

Hang tight I know the guys are working on things it's just everyone is busy w/ work and trying to find time is the hardest part of it all for them I am sure...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-19-2013)

Thanks

Normally it is not good to jump on the Jailbreak when it is first release but rather sit tight for 2-4 weeks until they fix all the unforeseen bugs. That being said when you play it safe you miss half the fun of jailbreaking. hehe!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Thanks to Paul and Doreen for this great comeback theme...also thanks to all for feedback and hints and yakitori2009 for the great icons...

Love this theme as always...Never thought I could have it again......

Running 6.1 on iP5 and haven't had any issues...have it with PageJumps (not SpringJumps)...been able to get several icons from Buuf Icons Photos by yakitori2009 | Photobucket ...

Keep up the great work...

Attachment 622846
    Wow!!! may I ask where you got that amazing weather widget on the top of your screen???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chanl View Post
    Wow!!! may I ask where you got that amazing weather widget on the top of your screen???
    I really can't remember when I got it...I do know I got it from the Topaz HD forum here on ModMyI...is called Ramses2_TopBigWidget...I transferred it from my iP4...that's where I had Topaz HD installed....I can't share without creator's permission thou ...but if you go to the theme's forum first page the link for the drop box is there...once you are in drop box I think is under widgets...winterboard...

If and when you get it...you have to tweak it a bit for the iP5...

Here are the files for a Zeppelin I made in case anybody likes...just create a folder in Library/Zeppelin...called Buuf and put the two files in there...make four more copies and rename them black.png, black @2x.png, etched.png, etched @2x.png, silver.png and silver @2x.png...(without the space before @)...

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    (Thank you guys for the kind words)

inurse I wish I knew what was causing the issues but one thing is for sure since they jusss released the Jailbreak in due time the guys will all be shooting out bug fixes and updates soon. I have been having some issues too, one is that I cannot drag a new icon into my dock w/o crashing however my dock remembers specifically the five icons I originally had and will "only" allow the same five w/o crashing? also I cannot drag any icons out of my folders w/o going into Safemode too so now I'm stuck w/ folders that have icons that I don't want in there! It seems the problems are sticking in the memory and will not allow things to be changed at all.

I uninstalled Folder Enhancer, Iconoclasm & Infinidock and retested things and it didn't make one bit of difference therefore the fix is going to obviously be coming in via an unknown Cydia update/fix since I'm certain everyone is experiencing similar crashes and issues.

Hang tight I know the guys are working on things it's just everyone is busy w/ work and trying to find time is the hardest part of it all for them I am sure...
    I had the same problem with SpringJumps...when I got my iP5 and jailbroke, after I installed the tweaks I had before, it put the same five springjump icons I had in the dock...and every time I tried openning SpringJumps (the app) it would crash...I couldn't delete the icons, put more icons, or reloctae the icons...I had to keep the same five original icons I had from the previous jailbreak...

That's why I got PageJumps...no problems at all with this tweak...works just like SpringJumps...only thing it installs the jump icons in the Applications folder in Stash...nine jump icons including one for the spotlight page (PJ0)...inside each folder in here (PJ0, PJ1...PJ8) there's an icon named icon @2x.png...you can just replace this with another icon of your liking (128x128) and it would be themed...

Those are the pagejump icons you see on the bottom of my screen ...like I said, no problems whatsoever just thought I'd share...

I don't know if it's OK to share the link here as is for BadGB forum...but it's on the third page of the new EZ4U2NV iP5 forum here in ModMyI... EZ4U2NV i5 ...

Thanks again for this theme ...
    Last edited by kristatos; 02-18-2013 at 11:08 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 96gator View Post
    Hello inurse,
    Sorry for the delay.
    Those alarm clocks are for the DoNotDisturb settings toggle for SBSettings. Doreen made a wonderful SBSettings theme called SBStereo, look for it in Cydia.
    Once you DL it, you can also DL OpenSSH, or iFile to access your iphone files directly.
    The icons i provided can then be added into the directory for SBStereos theme, and you can use them to toggle off and on the DoNotDisturb feature.
    If you need step by step directions just holler, i will be glad to help.
    To save the icons just right click and save as.
    Good luck!
    Thanks for posting the DoNotDisturb icons. I want to add them to the Stereo theme for sbsettings, but I can't seem to find the correct location. Can you point me in the direction of the Stereo theme for sbsettings so I can add these in? Thanks in advance.

Page 8 of 91 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 ... LastLast